Poll

Are you watching GiftedHater?

Yes
No
Yes & Patreon subscribed
Fuck no
Fred Gall

Author Topic: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?  (Read 418940 times)

sharkin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
Re: Thoughts on Gifted Hater?
« Reply #4230 on: April 24, 2024, 12:24:37 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VABmqH0KMmY

The next dadboard/Bolts collab vid about to go crazy

Zoomer energy is weird. is he about to cry or is that what tough guys look like now

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #4231 on: April 24, 2024, 01:01:25 PM »
 Y'all are massive losers at times. Embarrassing behavior.
 I don't even agree with Free Hat's original opinion but to act like you didn't just dogpile on the poor guy is poosey shenanigans.

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 270
« Reply #4232 on: April 24, 2024, 01:16:13 PM »
let’s just chill out. last thing we wanna do ever is confirm anything bolts has said about the site

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2276
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4233 on: April 24, 2024, 01:27:08 PM »
 I don't even agree with Free Hat's original opinion but to act like you didn't just dogpile on the poor guy is poosey shenanigans.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Dad Board

• Rep: 82
« Reply #4234 on: April 24, 2024, 01:36:41 PM »

Thanks, man 🤝

TonyBaloney

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4235 on: April 24, 2024, 01:40:04 PM »
Maybe the Opus guys see the video, listen to the criticism, and make changes? I mean if they are a company I don’t see why they wouldn’t have the capacity to make changes for the better. It’s not like the criticism was unfounded. And if this is actually Dadboard from YouTube I fuck with your shit man but no need to try to go ham on GH.

Dad Board

• Rep: 82
« Reply #4236 on: April 24, 2024, 01:48:32 PM »
Maybe the Opus guys see the video, listen to the criticism, and make changes? I mean if they are a company I don’t see why they wouldn’t have the capacity to make changes for the better. It’s not like the criticism was unfounded. And if this is actually Dadboard from YouTube I fuck with your shit man but no need to try to go ham on GH.

I’m really ready to move on for the sake of my mental health but ffs man how is that going ham on him? Of all people I think GH can take a small amount of criticism about him criticizing something else. I’ve been watching since he was 1800 nipples and had <1k subs. I’ve been a supporter of his, I just didn’t like him punching down that hard for no reason. And whoever equated king skateboards to opus is stretching insanely hard. Tyshawn is pretty far from an underdog but I get it was an easy stone to throw so you can have that, my guy. I’ll fuck off of this thread and hopefully the people who I’ve turned into mean girls can hit the ignore button on me ✌️

Scarecrow Radio

• Rep: 30
  • we are the music makers
« Reply #4237 on: April 24, 2024, 01:57:59 PM »
142 pages about this dork? SMDH

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #4238 on: April 24, 2024, 02:11:33 PM »
Expand Quote
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VABmqH0KMmY

The next dadboard/Bolts collab vid about to go crazy
[close]

Zoomer energy is weird. is he about to cry or is that what tough guys look like now

He had to have cried when he turned the camera off! Holy Shit, that boy is dumb as hell. Comically ridiculous. "You'll end talking about your personal problems just to beg for mercy" AHAHAHAHAHA

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1261
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4239 on: April 24, 2024, 02:14:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
"you can tell the shoe was designed by a white guy because he forgot about the heelflip"
[close]

I actually stopped the video at that point...drunk or not it wasn't a cool thing to be stereotyping the types of people who do heelflips...really sick of that cliche
[close]
oh my god it’s not a big fucking deal it’s a harmless joke get over it
[close]

So what was the joke…i didnt see one
”you can tell the shoe was designed by a white guy because he forgot about the heelflip” you kinda just cried about it

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
  • rest in peace Loaf
« Reply #4240 on: April 24, 2024, 03:11:28 PM »
This thread is giving me a headache

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

TonyBaloney

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4241 on: April 24, 2024, 03:13:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’m really ready to move on for the sake of my mental health but ffs man how is that going ham on him? Of all people I think GH can take a small amount of criticism about him criticizing something else. I’ve been watching since he was 1800 nipples and had <1k subs. I’ve been a supporter of his, I just didn’t like him punching down that hard for no reason. And whoever equated king skateboards to opus is stretching insanely hard. Tyshawn is pretty far from an underdog but I get it was an easy stone to throw so you can have that, my guy. I’ll fuck off of this thread and hopefully the people who I’ve turned into mean girls can hit the ignore button on me ✌️

Maybe I would’ve been better stated by saying no need to go ham on this message board. Like I said man I’m a fan and tbh I’ll continue to watch your videos but this white knighting that turns into victim complex shit looks incredibly weak.

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
« Reply #4242 on: April 24, 2024, 03:30:29 PM »
GH energy turns you all into a bunch of ungifted haters for no real reason. Chill the fuck out.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

ElonMuskaBeats

• Rep: -14
« Reply #4243 on: April 24, 2024, 03:46:41 PM »
This thread is giving me a headache

We call that a threadache

YMCMB

• Rep: 49
« Reply #4244 on: April 24, 2024, 03:59:23 PM »
What commented was deleted? What the hell is going on?

Anxiety

• Rep: 47
« Reply #4245 on: April 24, 2024, 04:18:46 PM »
Opus is gonna eat it cause their shoes are ugly and look like when H&M rips off other sneakers or something…

vinithebr

• Rep: -19
« Reply #4246 on: April 24, 2024, 04:06:35 PM »
Well, mostly about this dork

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1072
« Reply #4247 on: April 24, 2024, 05:58:42 PM »
…because you’re so fuckin superior and wouldn’t ever do anything even remotely questionable or embarrassing. Silly me!

Thank you for recognizing this. Let us know if opus are TTS or if they fit like subway sandwiches

Sketch Hitchcock

« Reply #4248 on: April 24, 2024, 06:07:16 PM »
Don’t Dox Daddy

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4249 on: April 24, 2024, 06:09:16 PM »
I had no idea what Opus Footwear was prior to the last couple pages of this thread, so I decided to pay the website a visit.

Those shoes don’t look much different from many shoes a good portion of you dorks hype up in countless other threads. They literally look like mostly boring Vans clones without the stripe.

Which I then think is hilarious because it is so obvious GH informs many of your unoriginal opinions. If you feel attacked by this statement, you’re the exact person I’m addressing in this thread.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

grandslam

• Rep: 47
« Reply #4250 on: April 24, 2024, 06:14:05 PM »
Cannot believe the audacity of a YouTuber getting upset at another YouTuber for doing their job.

Those shoes look like shit, they are presented, promoted and distributed - people can have opinions and express them - especially if it is quite literally what they are paid to do - you of all people should understand that.

Here’s a wild thought - make a better looking shoe.

big_kev_215

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
« Reply #4251 on: April 24, 2024, 06:24:31 PM »
I had no idea what Opus Footwear was prior to the last couple pages of this thread, so I decided to pay the website a visit.

Those shoes don’t look much different from many shoes a good portion of you dorks hype up in countless other threads. They literally look like mostly boring Vans clones without the stripe.

Which I then think is hilarious because it is so obvious GH informs many of your unoriginal opinions. If you feel attacked by this statement, you’re the exact person I’m addressing in this thread.

Buy a pair

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
  • ow
« Reply #4252 on: April 24, 2024, 06:46:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Well, mostly about this dork
About 3-4 pages dedicated to pasta appreciation

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #4253 on: April 24, 2024, 07:06:24 PM »
I bought a pair, they suck
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

Mongo Lloyd

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4254 on: April 24, 2024, 07:13:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Buy a pair

Fuck no, I generally don’t hype shit shoes on these forums. I’m an individual of fine taste.

The point is mine and any respectable individual’s opinion is based off of one’s own original conclusions, not what some talking head or YouTube personality suggests. When I like or dislike something, that’s how I genuinely feel.

Sounds like you not only missed the point of my comment, but you might also feel that it could be about you.

You’re so vain, so on and so forth.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

vinithebr

• Rep: -19
« Reply #4255 on: April 24, 2024, 08:07:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Buy a pair
[close]

Fuck no, I generally don’t hype shit shoes on these forums. I’m an individual of fine taste.

The point is mine and any respectable individual’s opinion is based off of one’s own original conclusions, not what some talking head or YouTube personality suggests. When I like or dislike something, that’s how I genuinely feel.

Sounds like you not only missed the point of my comment, but you might also feel that it could be about you.

You’re so vain, so on and so forth.

rukes

• Rep: 218
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #4256 on: April 24, 2024, 08:40:43 PM »
Is Mr Mulholland getting a signature pair of Opus' or nah?
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #4257 on: April 24, 2024, 09:58:29 PM »
Opus should be happy for the platforming. Brand awareness is Step 1. Step 2 is creating a viable product. Best of luck to them.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4258 on: April 24, 2024, 10:46:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
"you can tell the shoe was designed by a white guy because he forgot about the heelflip"
[close]

I actually stopped the video at that point...drunk or not it wasn't a cool thing to be stereotyping the types of people who do heelflips...really sick of that cliche
[close]
oh my god it’s not a big fucking deal it’s a harmless joke get over it
[close]

So what was the joke…i didnt see one
i think the joke was that black people are good at heelflips but i may be reaching.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

smellymoron69

• Rep: -16
« Reply #4259 on: April 24, 2024, 10:48:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

cant tell if this is a joke or not lmao