Author Topic: Jason Jessee Is a Nazi | Full Video with all proof! Slap Premiere!  (Read 137591 times)

figureitout

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
Re: Jason Jessee Is a Nazi | Full Video with all proof! Slap Premiere!
« Reply #690 on: July 10, 2020, 01:07:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I was chatting back and forth with T-Bone and some other black skaters and I poste thse nazi video on Tyron''s wall. Yeah that's me, no need to by anonymus.

In come this 'troll' that is STILL defending him as he is a 5 year old child.

COME THE FUCK ON.

[close]
Even if it is for kicks, are people in skateboarding ok with someone who enjoys getting people uncomfortable with fascist/racist collectibles?
[close]

Way to go Leticia. She shut that shit down real quick.
[close]

Is that the woman from Consolidated who was stanning for JJ on here last year?
Glad to see that she came around if so.
[close]

Did she?

She doesn't seem the type to stand up for 1010. I remember her posting on here but I can't remember her name (although it was probably something as obvious as her real name).
[close]

I must be thinking of someone else. I'm not great with names.

It's wild that so many dudes are dropping off Rollers because of this shit. Just goes to show how important social movements are.

RIP George Floyd
RIP Antwon Rose

It was Scout Jesse his Daughter no?

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #691 on: July 10, 2020, 01:39:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I was chatting back and forth with T-Bone and some other black skaters and I poste thse nazi video on Tyron''s wall. Yeah that's me, no need to by anonymus.

COME THE FUCK ON.

[close]
Even if it is for kicks, are people in skateboarding ok with someone who enjoys getting people uncomfortable with fascist/racist collectibles?
[close]

[close]

[close]

Did she?

She doesn't seem the type to stand up for 1010. I remember her posting on here but I can't remember her name (although it was probably something as obvious as her real name).
[close]

It's wild that so many dudes are dropping off Rollers because of this shit. Just goes to show how important social movements are.

RIP George Floyd
RIP Antwon Rose
[close]

Nah. It was in the Gentle Jones thread. Sorry it's been a long time and I try not to think about this fool.

Very cool of Jason "All Lives Matter" Jesse to be appropriating a struggle for black liberation for his company.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 01:50:09 PM by eraserheadfuckers »

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #692 on: July 10, 2020, 02:58:01 PM »
Was interesting to see in the Corey Duffel interview how even Corey has said fuck this dude.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1347
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #693 on: July 10, 2020, 03:18:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

COME THE FUCK ON.

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Did she?

[close]

RIP George Floyd
RIP Antwon Rose
[close]

[close]

Nah. It was in the Gentle Jones thread. Sorry it's been a long time and I try not to think about this fool.

Very cool of Jason "All Lives Matter" Jesse to be appropriating a struggle for black liberation for his company.

To keep things straight, Jesse Scout made an account and came on to stan for her pops the same day he released the now deleted first apology. Leticia from Consolidated came on here to spill the tea about 1010 and basically blew out that he was spun out during the time he rode for Consolidated (and gave the Iron Horse interview.) Leticia came of a little thirsty but if I had a secret I had to keep for 20 years I'd be bursting to talk about it when it came out too.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

tailgrab

• Rep: -24
« Reply #694 on: July 10, 2020, 03:29:34 PM »

eraserheadfuckers

« Reply #695 on: July 10, 2020, 05:12:21 PM »
sorry but pearl clutching about "cancel culture" is such a crock of shit. no one says the gay guy jay adams murdered was a victim of "cancel culture", but his voice has been permanently silenced, unlike Jason Jesse who still has a huge platform (which he uses to promote Jay Adams' legacy) and was given a free ride in the industry that rips much more talented skaters to shreds.

What about all the kids who rip and are never given a chance to get paid, let alone be pro? Or all the am's that get injured with no health insurance and have to quit skateboarding? why aren't they included in the criticisms of "cancel culture"?

dude has been rocking swazis for 3 decades and we have to be concerned about HIS feelings being hurt?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #696 on: July 10, 2020, 05:46:25 PM »
Jason Jessee is such a fucking dork

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #697 on: July 10, 2020, 06:03:20 PM »
Genital Jones in dem comments. Probably writing new lyrics right nah

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2277
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #698 on: July 10, 2020, 06:20:41 PM »
He's Henry you know what I'm saying? He's HENRY

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

eraserheadfuckers

« Reply #699 on: July 10, 2020, 06:39:40 PM »

lol what a joke.

Gentle Jones "cancelled" me because I didn't want to dox Jason Jesse's girlfriend. Got real mad and blocked me and kicked me out of the sexist old-guy skater facebook group he added me too.

That was after I pissed him off because I let Kathleen Kleaver of the former Black Panther Party know JJ was trying to sell decks with her photo on it. GJ wanted that to cause more public drama for JJ and NHS.

I don't know what his motivations were for posting about JJ, but it wasn't out of a commitment to anti-racism that's for sure.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #700 on: July 10, 2020, 07:08:01 PM »
Didn’t Henry come on here back in the day to defend Danny and exculpate him from any association to the Brick/Cinderblock Incident

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #701 on: July 10, 2020, 07:43:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

lol what a joke.

Gentle Jones "cancelled" me because I didn't want to dox Jason Jesse's girlfriend. Got real mad and blocked me and kicked me out of the sexist old-guy skater facebook group he added me too.

That was after I pissed him off because I let Kathleen Kleaver of the former Black Panther Party know JJ was trying to sell decks with her photo on it. GJ wanted that to cause more public drama for JJ and NHS.

I don't know what his motivations were for posting about JJ, but it wasn't out of a commitment to anti-racism that's for sure.

You can't go around doxing people

social justice warrior

• Rep: -16
  • if you disagree, you are cancelled!
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #702 on: July 26, 2020, 11:20:03 AM »
CanSSel this guy finally!

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #703 on: June 22, 2021, 08:00:12 AM »
So this is news to me, never saw this graphic pop up in all this old hoohaa, the first board he released on his Driven company a while back.

Banned from the room

« Reply #704 on: June 22, 2021, 08:48:08 AM »
Was interesting to see in the Corey Duffel interview how even Corey has said fuck this dude.

I don't understand this "even" thing. The Duff Man is against bigotry he's always been against it

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
« Reply #705 on: June 22, 2021, 08:50:15 AM »
Can’t believe some of my favorite pros supported a guy who at worst is a Nazi and at best is a troll that draws and dons Nazi symbolism.

Banned from the room

« Reply #706 on: June 22, 2021, 08:52:51 AM »
So this is news to me, never saw this graphic pop up in all this old hoohaa, the first board he released on his Driven company a while back.

So fucking lame.

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #707 on: June 22, 2021, 08:55:44 AM »
never trust a man who wears beanies 24/7
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
« Reply #708 on: June 22, 2021, 08:57:46 AM »
Can’t believe some of my favorite pros supported a guy who at worst is a Nazi and at best is a troll that draws and dons Nazi symbolism.
To add, more dudes from Crail posted on insta to support JJ after his Nazi outing than have come out against sexual assault.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #709 on: June 22, 2021, 09:14:18 AM »

in a vacuum, without the background knowledge of Jason Jessee's long history of absolute shit decisions, tastes, and behavior and without the context of this thread, couldn't this graphic be read as a critique of the racism at the core of the USA? the swastikas looking like they're in the process of rising up in the eyes of the American flag skull?

or does the skull just make it all straight-white-shit-toughguy-biker-cholo-NorCal-punker-gangster-lowrider-hesh-puke vibe?

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #710 on: June 22, 2021, 09:20:13 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

in a vacuum, without the background knowledge of Jason Jessee's long history of absolute shit decisions, tastes, and behavior and without the context of this thread, couldn't this graphic be read as a critique of the racism at the core of the USA? the swastikas looking like they're in the process of rising up in the eyes of the American flag skull?

or does the skull just make it all straight-white-shit-toughguy-biker-cholo-NorCal-punker-gangster-lowrider-hesh-puke vibe?

100% the latter. Without the skull there is more room for interpretation but obviously not the case here.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1966
« Reply #711 on: June 22, 2021, 09:22:33 AM »
Also we don't live in a vacuum and have access to information and context.

dannyprovolone

« Reply #712 on: June 22, 2021, 09:26:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don't understand this "even" thing. The Duff Man is against bigotry he's always been against it

Uhhhh guess you missed the interview where he was tossing around the n word like a frisbee. 20 years ago but it still happened

Fuck 1010 and his buddy Ethan Fowler

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #713 on: June 22, 2021, 09:30:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Uhhhh guess you missed the interview where he was tossing around the n word like a frisbee. 20 years ago but it still happened

what the?

i know Jason Jessee has/had a lot of friends throughout the world of skateboarding, but Ethan Fowler was part of all of that too? what did i miss?

actually, i probably don't want to know...fuck.

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #714 on: June 22, 2021, 09:31:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

what the?

i know Jason Jessee has/had a lot of friends throughout the world of skateboarding, but Ethan Fowler was part of all of that too? what did i miss?

actually, i probably don't want to know...fuck.

It has recently come to light that Ethan Fowler called Benny Farifax the n word to his face when Benny was on Stereo. The thread on here is called “Palace bun Stereo”
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Mrskillson

• Rep: 5
« Reply #715 on: June 22, 2021, 09:43:30 AM »
not to excuse Jason jesse or all his enablers but baciaslly that dude is nuts and most people who know him are scared of him which is why he never got "called out." then there was a small inner circle of skate dude who consider the nazi stuff NBD and just another wacky thing he was into. which is a lame boomer attitude and unfortunately includes legends like Gonz, Lance, Neil blender and a bunch of random Japanese guys for some reason

his defender are IG are clowns who don't even know the guy. all the people who dealt with him IRL reguarly were silently relieved he got cancelled and they finally had a reason to permanently cut him off

What is he, 5'4 tops? He looks such pussy with the 2 security blankies on his head and all the layered gear, why would anyone be afraid of him?

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #716 on: June 22, 2021, 09:52:43 AM »

no? wow, thanks for clearing that up for me bruh...

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1966
« Reply #717 on: June 22, 2021, 10:34:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You're the one that brought it up. I'm sure you believed it to be some interesting hypothetical but it was actually kinda dumb, sorry!

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #718 on: June 22, 2021, 10:39:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You're the one that brought it up. I'm sure you believed it to be some interesting hypothetical but it was actually kinda dumb, sorry!

i really appreciate the exclamation point at the end of this sentence

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #719 on: June 22, 2021, 10:46:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Lol your so snide at times dude.

Chill on the aggression
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in