Author Topic: Jake Phelps persona non grata  (Read 121707 times)

bawtawdinfinity

Re: Jake Phelps persona non grata
« Reply #330 on: June 19, 2018, 12:28:31 PM »
Branned is how you spell a band brand.

shark tits

« Reply #331 on: June 19, 2018, 12:30:10 PM »
tribute to spammy.
this is not russia, this is not china. this is america.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEH_ms8d1ws

feedmeseymour

« Reply #332 on: June 19, 2018, 12:31:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Yeah that's retarted but you completely fucked up on that one. You could of sold those hoes some gear and helped your friends shop.
[close]
That's regular you mean?

Your sarcasm is so edgy, you sure you don't where striped long sleeves under a too short shirt of your favorite 90's brand that is never coming back?

I think you meant wear, not where.

Mr. Fink

« Reply #333 on: June 19, 2018, 12:47:07 PM »
If Creed isn’t you’re favorite banned than your retarted.

georgethecat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #334 on: June 19, 2018, 12:47:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The other day was covering a friends shift at the shop, Well bottletop blonde cvnts come in and I don't usually judge a book by it's cover but what spewed out of her gob made me point and laugh them till they either cried or just was embarrassed by me pointing and laughing the whole time making them feel really uncomfortable, So apparently Kanye West owns Thrasher according these dipshits. I was my usual hey ladies how can I help you? Anything in particular? one says do I have any Thrasher gear..... I point out a few things and I ask oh your man skate or something? No I was just looking for Kanye West Brand Thrasher.......... I told em to leave and laughed at their stupidity.
[close]

Wow, you really showed them.
[close]
Your sarcasm is so edgy, you sure you don't where striped long sleeves under a too short shirt of your favorite 90's brand that is never coming back?
[close]

If you think Creed's never coming back you're out of your mind.
[close]
he said 'brand' like alien workshop or blind not band like banned.

Well then, if you think Channel One's never coming back you're out of your mind.

bo bice

• Rep: 76
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #335 on: June 19, 2018, 01:19:07 PM »
The other day was covering a friends shift at the shop, Well bottletop blonde cvnts come in and I don't usually judge a book by it's cover but what spewed out of her gob made me point and laugh them till they either cried or just was embarrassed by me pointing and laughing the whole time making them feel really uncomfortable, So apparently Kanye West owns Thrasher according these dipshits. I was my usual hey ladies how can I help you? Anything in particular? one says do I have any Thrasher gear..... I point out a few things and I ask oh your man skate or something? No I was just looking for Kanye West Brand Thrasher.......... I told em to leave and laughed at their stupidity.

I’d probably be pretty confused too if I walked into a store and just the sight of me sent the cashier into a mental health meltdown.

calvinsdream

« Reply #336 on: June 19, 2018, 01:29:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’d probably be pretty confused too if I walked into a store and just the sight of me sent the cashier into a mental health meltdown.

Seriously. Good work on that one.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #337 on: June 19, 2018, 01:32:41 PM »
I got laughed out of a Wendy’s for calling a crispy chicken sandwich a mcchicken

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #338 on: June 19, 2018, 01:33:35 PM »
I'll bet it's that shop Mad About Skateboarding.
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #339 on: June 19, 2018, 01:34:40 PM »
Is a "gob" a vagina?

Skate_lurker_Rob

• Rep: -48
  • Do it yourself or someone else will fuck it up!
« Reply #340 on: June 19, 2018, 01:38:09 PM »
SHHHHHHHHHHHH.................. Knew the owner since Colorado and was part of a crew of homies we raged Denver hard.
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT I fart on your pillow bare ass

feedmeseymour

« Reply #341 on: June 19, 2018, 01:40:50 PM »
Is a "gob" a vagina?

i think gob means dick, some friends from england say gob shite, and i think that means like cum shot. i may be wrong.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #342 on: June 19, 2018, 01:44:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Is a "gob" a vagina?
[close]

i think gob means dick, some friends from england say gob shite, and i think that means like cum shot. i may be wrong.

I know that gob, as a verb, applies to sucking dick, as in, "I went to Slammer last night and gobbed mad cone."

Gob, as a noun, though...for something to spew from it...seems like a vagina would spew stuff in public. But I'm VERY unfamiliar with vaginas so I could have my facts screwed up.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #343 on: June 19, 2018, 01:45:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Is a "gob" a vagina?
[close]

[close]

I know that gob, as a verb, applies to sucking dick, as in, "I went to Slammer last night and gobbed mad cone."

Gob, as a noun, though...for something to spew from it...seems like a vagina would spew stuff in public. But I'm VERY unfamiliar with vaginas so I could have my facts screwed up.

im laughing hard at that one, wheres that dude that said you werent funny?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 01:47:17 PM by feedmeseymour »

Skate_lurker_Rob

• Rep: -48
  • Do it yourself or someone else will fuck it up!
« Reply #344 on: June 19, 2018, 01:47:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Is a "gob" a vagina?
[close]

[close]

I was using it in this instance as "gob" as her mouth as the best thing about those ladies.....
Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT I fart on your pillow bare ass

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #345 on: June 19, 2018, 01:49:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
SHHHHHHHHHHHH.................. Knew the owner since Colorado and was part of a crew of homies we raged Denver hard.

I fuckin KNEW it.  He's a good dude, just not the best at running a shop/business. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #346 on: June 19, 2018, 01:57:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Is a "gob" a vagina?
[close]

[close]

I always wondered what 'gob smacked' meant..now I know. 

gob·smacked
ˈɡäbˌsmakt/
adjectiveBritishinformal
adjective: gobsmacked; adjective: gob-smacked

utterly astonished; astounded subsequent to getting smacked by a vagina.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #347 on: June 19, 2018, 02:07:43 PM »
I think it could be interchangeable with pens, vagina and mouth. Gobble, what do you gobble? What do you gobble with?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #348 on: June 19, 2018, 02:10:42 PM »
Does anyone else get a boner when they mention Gobbler's Knob on Groundhog Day?

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #349 on: June 19, 2018, 02:23:56 PM »
I want to visit gobblers knob to cum on things. Trees or something.

I have a boner now.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #350 on: June 19, 2018, 02:44:48 PM »
13 pages

still no reputable, full report of what the fuck happened

shark tits

« Reply #351 on: June 19, 2018, 02:50:15 PM »
13 pages

my guess is the black englishman goes 'ya know mate, if ye don't like the way the lil cunt shred the bowl, take ye ass back to america'
and phelps replied 'go back to america? you go back to africa!'
and the black guy was a local so more people showed up to back him up and the girl who posted about it made it more racial than it needed to be.
w/out being there it was prolly a 'fuck me? no fuck you' situation.
spitting on the girl? idk, it seems like the danny way brick story to exist in the hearts and minds of slap-kind.

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #352 on: June 19, 2018, 04:12:48 PM »
Any whitey telling a black person "go back to Africa" should be beaten to death.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #353 on: June 19, 2018, 04:19:26 PM »
Expand Quote
13 pages

[close]
my guess is the black englishman goes 'ya know mate, if ye don't like the way the lil cunt shred the bowl, take ye ass back to america'
and the black guy was a local so more people showed up to back him up and the girl who posted about it made it more racial than it needed to be.
spitting on the girl? idk, it seems like the danny way brick story to exist in the hearts and minds of slap-kind.

But you do see how telling someone visiting another country who obviously currently lives in America to go back to America is different from telling a black person go back to Africa, yes?

thomas kook

« Reply #354 on: June 19, 2018, 04:29:59 PM »
yes, but phelps is a fucking idiot

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #355 on: June 19, 2018, 04:34:52 PM »
Minorities are just mad they don't got sick burns like that for white people.

goldfishboot

• Rep: 144
« Reply #356 on: June 19, 2018, 05:09:04 PM »
yeah, that's probably why they're mad

Gino's Back 180 Nosegrind

• Rep: 34
« Reply #357 on: June 19, 2018, 05:14:26 PM »
Minorities are just mad they don't got sick burns like that for white people.

Well, there is an entire meme culture revolving around corny shit white people do. But burns aren't necessary when you can just let a guy like Phelps be himself and do the job for you
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 05:17:46 PM by Gino's Back 180 Nosegrind »

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #358 on: June 19, 2018, 05:16:07 PM »
Expand Quote
13 pages

[close]

how could that be made any more racial?

white american goes to england, tells a local black man to go back to africa. only way that could be more racial is if phelps enslaved the dude or lynched him

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #359 on: June 19, 2018, 05:34:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Is a "gob" a vagina?
[close]

[close]

[close]

I always wondered what 'gob smacked' meant..now I know. 

gob·smacked
ˈɡäbˌsmakt/
adjectiveBritishinformal
adjective: gobsmacked; adjective: gob-smacked

utterly astonished; astounded subsequent to getting smacked by a vagina.

A gob is your mouth. Gob smacked means you’re shocked, like when you get a smack in the mouth. Where the hell are you guys from?

Gob as a vagina? Hahaha! It’s a word you say to little kids.
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]