Author Topic: Tony Trujillo is a woman beater and vans loves him  (Read 60613 times)

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Tony Trujillo is a woman beater and vans loves him
« Reply #300 on: October 16, 2019, 11:43:12 AM »
Damn ass flea, you scary.

Imagine getting killed then having to go to jail.

Anyhoo, my favourite part in all of this is that Hufsocks 420 turned out to be Andy and Dirty P. Primarily, they started the thread under an alias, then Dirty P came through under her street ho moniker to talk more trash. Why not come correct from the jump off? Secondly, the thread title “blank is a blank and blank loves him” suggests they’d been lurking enough to know the conventions for naming a mud-causing thread. And finally, why bring Vans into the mix?

Imagine sustaining your career through incarcerations and bouts of heroin addiction, only to have the whole house of cards fall apart because your girlfriend got drunk and tried to bop the Trujillos.
This is pretty wild to see confirmed in a court document, but also, of course!  Who else would've had those screenshots?

Chavo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #301 on: October 16, 2019, 12:44:48 PM »
The screenshots of the texts were leaked by DP before this post went up so anyone lurking her instagram back then could have posted this. While the OP likely is the defendant(s), it is still conjecture on TNT's part. I think the reason plaintiff included Slap is to prove that the information was on some sort of publicly accessible forum instead of on someone's instagram for a few days.

plk

• Rep: 7
« Reply #302 on: October 16, 2019, 12:53:23 PM »
Nothing in that document proves anything. If I was rich like Tony I could hire an attourney to write whatever the fuck I wanted and have it filed with the court too.

If anyone wanted to do some real digging they could compare Tonys initial police report (before he hired an attourney) with this document as well as with statements him and Ashley made here on Slap and realize how all over the place their statements actually are and how often they’ve contradicted themselves this entire time. It’s not hard to fucking figure out. They’re the only witnesses to each others statements. Who the fuck would leave their family to go hangout and drink with a chick that just randomly assaulted their husband in their house for no reason? That in itself should make people question the legitimacy of their claims but everyone’s blinded by Andys fucked up history which has nothing to do with anything because he wasn’t even fucking involved!

That being said they can come on the podcast anytime to talk about it.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #303 on: October 16, 2019, 12:56:52 PM »
Nothing in that document proves anything. If I was rich like Tony I could hire an attourney to write whatever the fuck I wanted and have it filed with the court too.

If anyone wanted to do some real digging they could compare Tonys initial police report (before he hired an attourney) with this document as well as with statements him and Ashley made here on Slap and realize how all over the place their statements actually are and how often they’ve contradicted themselves this entire time. It’s not hard to fucking figure out. They’re the only witnesses to each others statements. Who the fuck would leave their family to go hangout and drink with a chick that just randomly assaulted their husband in their house for no reason? That in itself should make people question the legitimacy of their claims but everyone’s blinded by Andys fucked up history which has nothing to do with anything because he wasn’t even fucking involved!

I would LOVE to see TNT and Trixie on your podcast.

You could do the podcast in a boxing ring just in case.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 01:01:50 PM by DanTheDoucher »
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #304 on: October 16, 2019, 01:03:43 PM »
Anyone remember when all this first happened and Andy went on Insta and said he would rape Tnt?

Those were good times

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 443
« Reply #305 on: October 16, 2019, 01:09:07 PM »

Bringing it to the boards like a fucking man
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #306 on: October 16, 2019, 01:13:48 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Bringing it to the boards like a fucking woman
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 443
« Reply #307 on: October 16, 2019, 01:29:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Bringing it to the boards like a fucking woman
[close]

Sorry, I was trying to get Andy hot in the pants for her.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #308 on: October 16, 2019, 01:35:44 PM »

haha business first, I'm sure we'll see this happen

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #309 on: October 16, 2019, 01:38:23 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That may be the only episode people would want to see more than the ones with Bam and Steve-O.
FUCK YOU

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #310 on: October 16, 2019, 01:44:07 PM »

Classic deflection.

Sativa Lung

« Reply #311 on: October 16, 2019, 01:45:00 PM »
I keep reading the thread title wrong with transvestite thrown in there. So many T's + woman + vans + beats. Like Tony is a Transvestite who loves him?

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #312 on: October 16, 2019, 02:40:42 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I would LOVE to see TNT and Trixie on your podcast.

You could do the podcast in a boxing ring just in case.
Trixie vs. Priya can be the undercard to the Simon Woodstock Vs. Jason Ellis fight they were promoting.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #313 on: October 16, 2019, 02:55:56 PM »
Whoa whoa whoa has it been confirmed that Andy and Priya are on here?!

I’d like to iterate that abuse is abuse regardless of gender, equality also means taking the same fight especially if it was instigated by a woman.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #314 on: October 16, 2019, 04:15:41 PM »
Whoa whoa whoa has it been confirmed that Andy and Priya are on here?!

I’d like to iterate that abuse is abuse regardless of gender, equality also means taking the same fight especially if it was instigated by a woman.
Yes dude, user PLK is Priya. and apparently HUFsocks420 is also.

ColinYourAssOut

• Rep: 13
« Reply #315 on: October 16, 2019, 04:42:35 PM »
13.  On or about August 5, 2018, Defendants, under the username "HUFsocks420," published a post on SLAP Magazine's online forum which was titled "Tony Trujillo is a woman beater and vans loves him."  This statement is untrue.  The true facts are that the Plaintiff is not a woman beater.

So, Van's DOESN'T love TNT?  Why they gotta do TNT like that?!?

You can't beat cheeks with weak meat.

ghettygreensili

• Rep: -9
« Reply #316 on: October 16, 2019, 05:16:41 PM »

Transworld with the best video cover ever

Dude's starting to look more and more like J mascis
Frontside grind blind on the government

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #317 on: October 16, 2019, 05:31:46 PM »
If anyone wanted to do some real digging they could compare Tonys initial police report (before he hired an attourney)

It would be helpful if that police report were somehow leaked. Also, anyone can file a lawsuit in propia persona as long as you pay the filing fees. I'm sure you could do a much better job than his attorney. I am not even sure how one would prove in court that a fictitious username on an anonymous messageboard is a certain person. Even though we are sure that ISuck and DGKalis are who they purport to be, how would a court make that connection (short of taking video of said person logging in)?

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #318 on: October 16, 2019, 05:35:01 PM »
If there’s one thing this thread made me realize, it’s that I can’t fucking believe Maury Povich is 80 years old!

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 638
« Reply #319 on: October 16, 2019, 06:07:52 PM »
I re-read this whole thread, what a trip down memory lane. Also, I haven't been paying much attention the last 6 months- what happened to feedmeseymour?

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #320 on: October 16, 2019, 07:41:12 PM »
Expand Quote
If anyone wanted to do some real digging they could compare Tonys initial police report (before he hired an attourney)
[close]

It would be helpful if that police report were somehow leaked. Also, anyone can file a lawsuit in propia persona as long as you pay the filing fees. I'm sure you could do a much better job than his attorney. I am not even sure how one would prove in court that a fictitious username on an anonymous messageboard is a certain person. Even though we are sure that ISuck and DGKalis are who they purport to be, how would a court make that connection (short of taking video of said person logging in)?

Forums generally log IP addresses for this reason, IP address can be tracked by the ISP at the time in question to billing account. Obviously there are a lot of ways around this, public wifi/VPNs etc, which probably weren't used.

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #321 on: October 16, 2019, 08:33:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Forums generally log IP addresses for this reason, IP address can be tracked by the ISP at the time in question to billing account. Obviously there are a lot of ways around this, public wifi/VPNs etc, which probably weren't used.

It looks like TNT's attorneys did not take that route.

Once in a while I get subpoenaed at my company for confidential documents and our in-house counsel responds and it disappears. They are just fishing for information and won't pursue it further. In this case, they'd need leave from the court, which I would think may be difficult given the nature of the case (involves a "public" figure and based on hearsay). Even then, how could they prove her mom didn't post it on a family computer?

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #322 on: October 16, 2019, 08:40:22 PM »
I re-read this whole thread, what a trip down memory lane. Also, I haven't been paying much attention the last 6 months- what happened to feedmeseymour?

I especially liked page 3, with a link to TNT's inexplicable instagram posting about how Trixie almost became a porn actress.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #323 on: October 17, 2019, 12:59:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

That may be the only episode people would want to see more than the ones with Bam and Steve-O.

haha while true I don't see it happening

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #324 on: October 17, 2019, 03:00:53 AM »
People who wear Vans beat women, people wearing Cons are Nazis, Emerica is ripping off a Doc Marten?

Jamie Thomas warned us of all this years ago, skating barefoot.

edit: I realized as I made this stupid joke, they rebooted Fallen which makes me feel stupid.

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #325 on: October 17, 2019, 03:09:22 AM »
People who wear Vans beat women, people wearing Cons are Nazis, Emerica is ripping off a Doc Marten?

edit: I realized as I made this stupid joke, they rebooted Fallen which makes me feel stupid.
Yeah but rebooted without JT, he's still wearing Straye, which are ripping off Vans (and to a lesser extent Converse) .
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 655
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #326 on: October 17, 2019, 03:22:07 AM »
wow 2 separate trailer trash junkie juggalo families fighting that’s crazy.

I really just want to know if my name is mentioned in the court document but I think I avoided that dumpster fire of a thread.

Atleast all you idiots stopped saying “the one eight” because you read an old julien interview.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #327 on: October 17, 2019, 03:23:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Yeah but rebooted without JT, he's still wearing Straye, which are ripping off Vans (and to a lesser extent Converse) .

Thanks, now I feel even more dumb :'(

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 513
« Reply #328 on: October 17, 2019, 04:11:39 AM »
wow 2 separate trailer trash junkie juggalo families fighting that’s crazy.

I really just want to know if my name is mentioned in the court document but I think I avoided that dumpster fire of a thread.

Atleast all you idiots stopped saying “the one eight” because you read an old julien interview.

Free max b

"in the thread started by the defendants, under the username 'HUFsocks420,' an online-messageboard user who regularly contributes to the online-messageboard vulgo 'forum' under the pseudonym 'Pete' repeatedly called for the liberation of an incarcerated person, namely Max B, by using the phrase 'Free Max B'"
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 04:16:19 AM by somethingmustbreaknow »

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #329 on: October 17, 2019, 07:20:36 AM »
People who wear Vans beat women, people wearing Cons are Nazis, Emerica is ripping off a Doc Matten?