Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1487491 times)

cricketclub

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #1380 on: April 30, 2019, 07:17:05 AM »

Most of his posts could be in this thread. Anyone remember the episode of South Park called "Cancelled"?

The logic that the scientist uses for his theories reminds me of Puleo's rambling. I love his skating but either he is smoking something or needs to smoke something.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 08:48:38 AM by cricketclub »
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #1381 on: April 30, 2019, 08:25:14 AM »
Weck went full jersey shore on that guy. Come at me bro!!

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1382 on: April 30, 2019, 08:56:53 AM »
Can anyone explain what connection puleo is making there

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 697
« Reply #1383 on: April 30, 2019, 09:10:29 AM »
Something something, the government is secretly sending Cali skateboarders to blow out NY spots and one up...
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

Get the strap

« Reply #1384 on: April 30, 2019, 09:21:12 AM »
Holy shit that Puleo post is terrible haha, but look at his page, there's at least 6 posts he's trying to connect the dots with the moon Titan, Hinduism, Black Ops, Queen Elizabeth, Hollywood, the alphabet, birthdays, and numbers.

He needs to go to school and take statistics, and every science and math course. He's constantly arguing patterns don't occur naturally, which is mind bogglingly stupid. I do enjoy the entertainment of the Illuminati conspiracy theory though.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2331
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1385 on: April 30, 2019, 10:07:50 AM »
Jersey Shore season 3, episode 6 synopsis:

You can't really tell, but it looked like the other dude was just some obnoxious drunk guy. Before the scuffle the camera guy or someone behind the camera was telling the guy to fuck off. Drunk guy was as big as Joel, but no where near as fit. Maybe even taller. Weck took him down, and put the guy in a weird hold where it almost looked like he was trying to strangle the guy with his own arm. In that position he was able to hit the drunk dudes face a few times.

Looked like the guy had drunk strength though, and I don't think Joel wanted to actually go full in on the guy. Drunk guy some how squabbled his way on top of Weck, but someone pushed him off as drunk dudes girl came yelling and screaming "my poor piece of shit boyfriend." It was over after that and Weck had some more choice words for homeboy

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1395
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1386 on: April 30, 2019, 10:25:29 AM »
Don't tell Puleo that those CoD games were released on those dates because that's prime time for triple A game releases and that they were all Tuesdays. I want to see where he's going with this.
unreadable trap logo

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
« Reply #1387 on: April 30, 2019, 11:02:36 AM »
Wow, Puleo has me woke. Wonder how hard that dude gets whenever he posts something like that on Instagram.
i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #1388 on: April 30, 2019, 11:25:36 AM »
It’s called numerology, sweaty
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1389 on: April 30, 2019, 12:01:30 PM »
Holy shit that Puleo post is terrible haha, but look at his page, there's at least 6 posts he's trying to connect the dots with the moon Titan, Hinduism, Black Ops, Queen Elizabeth, Hollywood, the alphabet, birthdays, and numbers.

He needs to go to school and take statistics, and every science and math course. He's constantly arguing patterns don't occur naturally, which is mind bogglingly stupid. I do enjoy the entertainment of the Illuminati conspiracy theory though.

He has so many posts like this. I was always surprised there wasn't a specific thread where every one was posted. Each one is more bat shit crazy than the next. The most amazing part is that there are always tons of comments agreeing with him and only one questioning his logic, to which he always responds.
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1390 on: April 30, 2019, 12:06:03 PM »

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #1391 on: April 30, 2019, 12:27:58 PM »
Expand Quote
How does no one have a copy of the Weck fight?
[close]

Expand Quote

Not crazy but funny, and better than watching that french dude skate a bump to rail.
[close]

I know if I had to choose a beat down from Weck or my Mother I’d definitely want Weck to do it.
At least when I go to school the next day  teachers wouldn’t be asking if I’m getting beat at home because their wouldn’t be a scratch on me.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3422
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #1392 on: April 30, 2019, 12:32:03 PM »
Can anyone explain what connection puleo is making there

If "we" have to explain it to you, you'll never understand it.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • <3
« Reply #1393 on: April 30, 2019, 12:32:48 PM »

Expand Quote
You can't really tell, but it looked like the other dude was just some obnoxious drunk guy. Before the scuffle the camera guy or someone behind the camera was telling the guy to fuck off. Drunk guy was as big as Joel, but no where near as fit. Maybe even taller. Weck took him down, and put the guy in a weird hold where it almost looked like he was trying to strangle the guy with his own arm. In that position he was able to hit the drunk dudes face a few times.

Looked like the guy had drunk strength though, and I don't think Joel wanted to actually go full in on the guy. Drunk guy some how squabbled his way on top of Weck, but someone pushed him off as drunk dudes girl came yelling and screaming "my poor piece of shit boyfriend." It was over after that and Weck had some more choice words for homeboy
[close]

Haha, I've heard that show is fun as shit to watch (at least from Bill Burr) but I don't wanna saturate my life with more stupidity.
The chillest1

cilantro

• Rep: 44
  • human bean
« Reply #1394 on: April 30, 2019, 01:02:33 PM »
Strong part of me doesn’t believe Puleo is really trying to make any connection. His points only lead to another subject, and so on. It reminds me of that word game where you continue the phrase and change the meaning with each reference— ex. Green Bay of Pigs skin walker texas ranger

thebacker

« Reply #1395 on: April 30, 2019, 01:02:56 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Haha, I've heard that show is fun as shit to watch (at least from Bill Burr) but I don't wanna saturate my life with more stupidity.

its fucking hilarious, solid watch for sure

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #1396 on: April 30, 2019, 01:17:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote

Not crazy but funny, and better than watching that french dude skate a bump to rail.
[close]
[close]

I know if I had to choose a beat down from Weck or my Mother I’d definitely want Weck to do it.
At least when I go to school the next day  teachers wouldn’t be asking if I’m getting beat at home because their wouldn’t be a scratch on me.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2301
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1397 on: April 30, 2019, 02:15:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

its fucking hilarious, solid watch for sure
Weck excluded him from chicken cutlet night

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

OG Puffy Tongue

• Rep: 11
  • "Reynolds eats fruits"
« Reply #1398 on: April 30, 2019, 02:22:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

this comment is everything

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #1399 on: April 30, 2019, 02:36:58 PM »
Looks like Weck needs to work on his submission game, terrible lack of control from mount

element4life

• Rep: 7
« Reply #1400 on: April 30, 2019, 02:44:01 PM »
anyone else get a little turned on when weck was on top calling him a fucking bitch?

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • <3
« Reply #1401 on: May 01, 2019, 12:05:53 AM »
anyone else get a little turned on when weck was on top calling him a fucking bitch?

I was at half mast near the end.
The chillest1

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #1402 on: May 01, 2019, 12:31:44 AM »

Speakr

• Rep: 61
« Reply #1403 on: May 01, 2019, 01:16:07 AM »
Plot twist: the dude Weck's fighting is called Manuel.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
« Reply #1404 on: May 01, 2019, 01:27:09 AM »
Expect top clandestine government info from people who struggle with using 'it's' vs. 'its' in a sentence.
Credibility.
nobody says “rootin tootin” anymore to describe how gas the session was and it makes me sick

rapscallion

• Rep: -4
« Reply #1405 on: May 01, 2019, 07:37:46 AM »
Expect top clandestine government info from people who struggle with using 'it's' vs. 'its' in a sentence.
Credibility.
I refuse to look back and inspect grammar to determine who you are talking about

slobplant

• Rep: -12
« Reply #1406 on: May 01, 2019, 07:44:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Credibility.
[close]
I refuse to look back and inspect grammar to determine who you are talking about

Bibby puleo

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
« Reply #1407 on: May 03, 2019, 11:41:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Credibility.
[close]
[close]

Bibby puleo
Punctuation isn’t Bobby’s strong suit, his talents lie elsewhere. The dude can bus a dirty table in 2 seconds flat. He even got promoted to head-busboy.

conqueso

« Reply #1408 on: May 04, 2019, 01:43:06 PM »

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #1409 on: May 04, 2019, 01:53:34 PM »

Stoked for Micky, he’s genuinely one of the nicest people n it’s not fake either.
He’d give you the shirt off his back if you were cold.
I’m stoked he’s living the California life.