Author Topic: Neal Hendrix is a pedo  (Read 158913 times)

Jerkstore

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -154
Re: Neal Hendrix is a pedo
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2018, 09:39:10 AM »
Expand Quote
It is also worth noting that this is the same young woman that Brain Patch pled guilty to abusing.
[close]

this made me shudder, seems like she was brainwashed or something after reading that website opening line

brainwashed or literally regular

Pigeon

« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2018, 09:39:55 AM »
just got blocked

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2278
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2018, 09:42:03 AM »
Could've sworn he has posted on here before too. The creeper

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2018, 10:07:25 AM »
This only reinforces my preconception that the Olympics are just a front for an international ring of kid fuckers.

cynical cow

• Rep: 27
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2018, 10:11:00 AM »
This went on 2 or so years.. there's no way sandro dias was that oblivious.

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2018, 10:22:59 AM »
He locked up his IG. If he did this, I hope he burns in hell.

Such an odd thing to do when you have like 40k followers already. What is he hoping that none of those people are gonna call him out because they're ''fans'' and this will blow over in time? Just delete it if you can't take the crap you deserve.

Makes me depressed about the skate industry, people get blacklisted from the industry for all kinds of childish reasons, yet some of these actually horrible people get a pass until shit gets exposed to the public.

cloudy

« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2018, 10:33:32 AM »
Zeuner isn't intimidated, no matter whom she's up against. "I've seen her literally be on the ramp with big, gnarly, older, tough guys, and she can just jump right in there and hold her own," says veteran Neal Hendrix, 43, who cast Zeuner in "Camp Woodward."

http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/article/15864801/skateboarder-brighton-zeuner-11-set-become-youngest-competitor-x-games-austin

:o

D. Bag

« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2018, 10:37:50 AM »
From the conspiracies thread:

Expand Quote

[close]

If there's proof he did something wrong, then let him fry.  If there's no proof and it's another fake #METOO, then I hope someone glues all her orifices shut.  Either way, I'm good with it.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2018, 10:40:18 AM »
#metooskateboarding
#metoogriptape

This place has really gone to shit

Free max b
#freemaxbtoo

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2018, 10:40:22 AM »
I'm glad Julz is refusing to accept settlement or bribe money to let this fucker sweep it under the rug.
She is a killer skater and I've always loved watching her rip over the years. The Brian Patch stuff was bad enough, but that she had to deal with this fuckhead is so sad.

Another "veteran skater bro" exposed for being a complete piece of shit.
 PS - fuck the Olympics

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 654
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2018, 10:42:03 AM »
It is amazing that the Olympics and "safe" park contest were supposed to bring women into skateboarding. Real fucking safe.

Sadly, Neal is great about quieting people who expose his bullshit. I remember being told by an editor of a small mag, "I will never run anything negative about Neal because he gives me money and pays for trips" and I know he has used his connections to force pros/ams to remove negative content from their social media. The shit I know he quieted isn't this gnarly, but he has a lot of practice, and I'd bet Ream being with Olympic gymnastics for 40 years knows all sorts of tricks to keep things quiet.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2018, 10:43:24 AM »

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2018, 10:46:13 AM »
Woodward has much more to lose than Hendrix. They're probably figuring out how to throw him under the bus right now.   

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 751
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2018, 10:57:49 AM »
Sadly and detestably this kind of shit happens in every industry around the world. To think that skateboarding is immune from it is naive. Let him fry.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 12:11:48 PM by Allen. »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 654
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2018, 10:59:31 AM »

If there's proof he did something wrong, then let him fry.  If there's no proof and it's another fake #METOO, then I hope someone glues all her orifices shut.  Either way, I'm good with it.

"Another fake metoo." Seriously, for someone who is rounding 50 your immaturity is astounding. What is it like to make yourself the victim in every single situation that occurs in America? How do you make it through the day?

False reports are around 2% to 7% of all reported allegations, which rather small considering 63% of sexual assaults go unreported. Any false allegation is a terrible act, but your flippant remarks about "another fake metoo" over estimate the number of false accounts and make this about you ("men") being a fucking victim again.

In short: Yes, due process is important, but so is investigating and so is supporting potential victims. This is not an opportunity for you to complain about women speaking out about being assaulted because you feel that "men are under attack."
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 11:01:56 AM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

feedmeseymour

« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2018, 11:13:32 AM »
Woodward has much more to lose than Hendrix. They're probably figuring out how to throw him under the bus right now.

youre not far off, they will release something soon im sure. but the thing woodward has in defense is that if this stuff did happen, it did not happen on camp grounds, and that is huge in helping woodward save face. this dude doesnt even work on camp grounds.

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -154
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2018, 11:19:28 AM »
people who are as part of their personality anti-trump, go hand in hand with being a moral degenerate

TITANIUM NIPPLES

« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2018, 11:23:14 AM »
people who are as part of their personality anti-trump, go hand in hand with being a moral degenerate

This sort of trolling was stale in 2007.
Maybe try "Being Better".

TITANIUM NIPPLES

« Reply #78 on: October 23, 2018, 11:24:40 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

"Another fake metoo." Seriously, for someone who is rounding 50 your immaturity is astounding. What is it like to make yourself the victim in every single situation that occurs in America? How do you make it through the day?

False reports are around 2% to 7% of all reported allegations, which rather small considering 63% of sexual assaults go unreported. Any false allegation is a terrible act, but your flippant remarks about "another fake metoo" over estimate the number of false accounts and make this about you ("men") being a fucking victim again.

In short: Yes, due process is important, but so is investigating and so is supporting potential victims. This is not an opportunity for you to complain about women speaking out about being assaulted because you feel that "men are under attack."

He's in his late 40s?? Bahahahahahaha.

billyerlife

« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2018, 11:26:00 AM »

I'll take the bait. If you are not "anti-trump" you a valueless unethical morally bankrupt piece of shit. And fuck Neal Hendrix too.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2018, 11:57:29 AM »
FWIW I emailed Deadspin's tip account. Jenkem's cool and I do hope they run with this but they have uncomfortable sponsorship arrangements and I could see it getting killed because of that.

This shit kinda ruined my day.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Xander

• Rep: 6
« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2018, 12:03:28 PM »
Disgusting. It makes me wonder what else has happened behind closed doors that we don’t know about in the industry, especially pros going on tours with underage fans involved.

Here is Neal’s phone number ----------

Do with it what you will.

[MOD EDIT] Number removed. No love for creeps but sharing numbers is one of the few things we have rules against. I doubt this guy will walk and he'll be getting what's coming to him anyway.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 01:33:16 PM by Bobby Peru »

opinionated bastard

• Rep: -179
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2018, 12:19:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Chomo is slang for Child Molester, I think it fits. If its slightly homophobic so be it.
[close]

im trying to wrap my head around this statement. you dont care if things are homophobic?

if its taken that way even though there is no intention of it being homophobic then yes, I do not care if its taken that way. intent and context is key.

bo bice

• Rep: 91
« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2018, 12:29:49 PM »
Expand Quote
From the conspiracies thread:

Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

yeah, this woman is making it up to get all that sweet Neal Hendrix money and the added notoriety of being known for the worst thing that happened to her instead of her skateboarding. Fuck you. And wishing assault on an assault victim is some straight up psycho shit. Eat a bullet.

opinionated bastard

« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2018, 12:33:40 PM »
Disgusting. It makes me wonder what else has happened behind closed doors that we don’t know about in the industry, especially pros going on tours with underage fans involved.

Dont look into the past of your favorite rock and roll groups...

opinionated bastard

« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2018, 12:36:15 PM »
This only reinforces my preconception that the Olympics are just a front for an international ring of kid fuckers.

Alex Jones is on slap

opinionated bastard

« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2018, 12:42:31 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Even though I agree with what your saying above, its undeniable that now more than ever there are all sorts of instances of men and women crying wolf on this. the court of public opinion shouldnt be taken as fact, ever

guest1

« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2018, 12:48:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Here is Neal’s phone number --------------

Do with it what you will.

Let the authorities take care of it.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 02:31:30 PM by HATE! »

feedmeseymour

« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2018, 12:50:05 PM »

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2018, 12:57:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dont look into the past of your favorite rock and roll groups...

Fuck them too if they're guilty of similar shit. Burn it all down. That's the only way to clear out the rot.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.