Author Topic: Neal Hendrix is a pedo  (Read 158897 times)

opinionated bastard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -179
Re: Neal Hendrix is a pedo
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2018, 01:28:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Disgusting. It makes me wonder what else has happened behind closed doors that we don’t know about in the industry, especially pros going on tours with underage fans involved.
[close]

Here is Neal’s phone number -------------

Do with it what you will.
[close]

Let the authorities take care of it.

well this isnt ok
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 02:32:06 PM by HATE! »

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2018, 01:28:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Disgusting. It makes me wonder what else has happened behind closed doors that we don’t know about in the industry, especially pros going on tours with underage fans involved.
[close]

Here is Neal’s phone number ------------

Do with it what you will.

anybody make the call?? he's in china doing some olympic qualifier
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 02:32:31 PM by HATE! »

D. Bag

« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2018, 01:29:39 PM »

"Another fake metoo." Seriously, for someone who is rounding 50 your immaturity is astounding. What is it like to make yourself the victim in every single situation that occurs in America? How do you make it through the day

I should be asking you this very question.  Why would you be remotely upset if I said that someone who makes false accusations should pay the price for it?  Thinking that people can't (and don't) like is downright stupid.  If there's enough evidence, I say he gets punished to the fullest extent of the law. If not, why the living fuck would you honestly think the "victim" shouldn't get punished if they're lying to fuck someone's life up?  BTW, I'm still a good deal away from 50, but good to know you're investigating me so you can play a weird angle.

False reports are around 2% to 7% of all reported allegations, which rather small considering 63% of sexual assaults go unreported. Any false allegation is a terrible act, but your flippant remarks about "another fake metoo" over estimate the number of false accounts and make this about you ("men") being a fucking victim again.

I'm sure you're against falsely putting someone to death without sufficient proof, even for one person.  I feel the same way about false accusers, even if they're a smaller percentage, they are criminals and deserve to be punished to the fullest extent of the law and have THEIR lives destroyed.  And, I never said she WAS lying, I said IF she turns out to, then her life should be toast.  Stop looking at this through your personal politics and look at it objectively, you kook.

In short: Yes, due process is important, but so is investigating and so is supporting potential victims.

Wow, we agree on this, and because you soiled yourself over the fact that I dared to say that accusers have been known to lie on occasion, you lost your marbles and made it personal when it wasn't.

This is not an opportunity for you to complain about women speaking out about being assaulted because you feel that "men are under attack."

Wow, that's a shitload of implying without my having said anything of the sort.  Might want to work on getting out of your box of preconceived lashing out replies and actually read what I posted.  Or, just stay smug and self-righteous.  Your choice, man.

calvinsdream

« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2018, 01:42:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

If there's proof he did something wrong, then let him fry.  If there's no proof and it's another fake #METOO, then I hope someone glues all her orifices shut.  Either way, I'm good with it.
[close]

"Another fake metoo." Seriously, for someone who is rounding 50 your immaturity is astounding. What is it like to make yourself the victim in every single situation that occurs in America? How do you make it through the day?

False reports are around 2% to 7% of all reported allegations, which rather small considering 63% of sexual assaults go unreported. Any false allegation is a terrible act, but your flippant remarks about "another fake metoo" over estimate the number of false accounts and make this about you ("men") being a fucking victim again.

In short: Yes, due process is important, but so is investigating and so is supporting potential victims. This is not an opportunity for you to complain about women speaking out about being assaulted because you feel that "men are under attack."
[close]

Even though I agree with what your saying above, its undeniable that now more than ever there are all sorts of instances of men and women crying wolf on this. the court of public opinion shouldnt be taken as fact, ever

"it's undeniable"....ok.

There's nothing at all to back up what you're saying. At all. Just saying "it's common knowledge that..." or "everybody knows that..." doesn't prove anything, and also contradicts your argument that people shouldn't be tried in the court of public opinion. FOH

Omars_Dad

• Rep: 61
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2018, 01:47:44 PM »
people who are as part of their personality anti-trump, go hand in hand with being a moral degenerate

Reading this practically gave me a fucking stroke. Learn some better punctuation...I'm still not even sure what you're trying to say.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2018, 01:48:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

If there's proof he did something wrong, then let him fry.  If there's no proof and it's another fake #METOO, then I hope someone glues all her orifices shut.  Either way, I'm good with it.
[close]

"Another fake metoo." Seriously, for someone who is rounding 50 your immaturity is astounding. What is it like to make yourself the victim in every single situation that occurs in America? How do you make it through the day?

In short: Yes, due process is important, but so is investigating and so is supporting potential victims. This is not an opportunity for you to complain about women speaking out about being assaulted because you feel that "men are under attack."
[close]

Even though I agree with what your saying above, its undeniable that now more than ever there are all sorts of instances of men and women crying wolf on this. the court of public opinion shouldnt be taken as fact, ever
[close]

"it's undeniable"....ok.

There's nothing at all to back up what you're saying. At all. Just saying "it's common knowledge that..." or "everybody knows that..." doesn't prove anything, and also contradicts your argument that people shouldn't be tried in the court of public opinion. FOH

This is 100% not happening. The only thing close to that happening is the GOP putting out a counternarrative talking about how awful it theoretically would be to be falsely accused. That happened two weeks ago and was parroted by Trumpy and was all over the news cycle. GTFO of your echo chamber.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

opinionated bastard

« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2018, 01:55:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

"it's undeniable"....ok.

There is no way to prove what percentage of assaults go unreported, every women having a "story" doesnt mean shit

D. Bag

« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2018, 01:56:41 PM »
yeah, this woman is making it up to get all that sweet Neal Hendrix money and the added notoriety of being known for the worst thing that happened to her instead of her skateboarding. Fuck you. And wishing assault on an assault victim is some straight up psycho shit. Eat a bullet.

I guess that many of you dropped out before 2nd grade, because your reading comprehension is pretty low level.  Where did I say she was lying?  Does the word "if" register in your frontal cortex? Or, do words that change your narrative become invisible so you can throw a tantrum?  And, please point out where I wished sexual assault on them by making an off-the-cuff remark about my disdain for liars and my wish for punishment who want to trash other people's futures?  Jesus, SLAP is suddenly the most sensitive person farm I've seen in ages, what happened to people here being able to read, comprehend, and not suddenly act as if they've been lobotomized when they read anything that they're not 100% happy with?

Eat a bullet

Nah, they're not really that tasty.  But, stay compassionate, you've got the right attitude!

opinionated bastard

« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2018, 01:57:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

"it's undeniable"....ok.

[close]

This is 100% not happening. The only thing close to that happening is the GOP putting out a counternarrative talking about how awful it theoretically would be to be falsely accused. That happened two weeks ago and was parroted by Trumpy and was all over the news cycle. GTFO of your echo chamber.

it would be awful to be falsely accused and leave your reputation up to the court of public opinion. Has nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats either

calvinsdream

« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2018, 02:03:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

"it's undeniable"....ok.

[close]

There is no way to prove what percentage of assaults go unreported, every women having a "story" doesnt mean shit

Not really sure what point you're trying to make.

Come with facts about false allegations or shut the fuck up, instead of just complaining that "they happen a lot guys".

Pigeon

« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2018, 02:08:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

"it's undeniable"....ok.

[close]

[close]

it would be awful to be falsely accused and leave your reputation up to the court of public opinion. Has nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats either
Why the fuck does shit always turn into a discussion about hypothetical scenarios which have a low probability of occurring? Fuck Neal Hendrix and fuck pedophiles. It’s pathetic that taking a stance against abuse towards woman and children is political.

drunkenshredder

« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2018, 02:08:59 PM »
From an insta story:

Really fucked up shit.

CarbonaNotWax

• Rep: -10
« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2018, 02:10:58 PM »
Someone direct this to the attention of Mike V and whoever is running Shipyard skates, because as I understand it, he’s still getting checks from those brands.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2018, 02:13:03 PM »
Chomo does not mean “Chinese Homosexual” or have any reference to homosexuality. It’s slang for child molester. They use that word on Law & Order SVU. Don’t reach and make shit up. Also Fuck Neal Hendrix.

D. Bag

« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2018, 02:14:18 PM »
This.  Just like some here have known women who have been sexually assaulted, I've got an old friend whose life was fucked for a good stretch by his ex who decided that claims of abuse (which she later revealed were massively exaggerated so she could get the upper hand in their divorce) would be a good way to get revenge.  It left him broke, almost cost him his job when she went to his boss saying "You need to fire him, he's an abuser!", and fucked up his family relationships ever since because half of his family believed her without asking for any evidence.  I've seen false accusations fuck up good people's lives first-hand, so anyone who thinks that we just need to "believe the victim" without needing some evidence needs to get their heads examined.  Like I said, if Neal is guilty, then he deserves to have his life irreparably fucked, but if, and that's IF, the accuser isn't being honest and it ever was revealed, I hope her life gets fucked for good for it.  I don't get why this was politicized by half the people here, but man, some folks just can't leave their bias behind and agree that shitty people (sexual assaulters as well as false accusers) deserve to get their lives ruined regardless of which one they are.

sluggers

• Rep: -407
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2018, 02:32:10 PM »
Can we get back to the issue at hand?

Especially those creepy Tweets?

CarbonaNotWax

• Rep: -10
« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2018, 02:33:06 PM »
Also, Duane’s going to feel so fucking validated by this. I can see him using this as supporting evidence for all his theories about the “libtard pedo nsa big 5”.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3383
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2018, 02:43:15 PM »
Chomo does not mean “Chinese Homosexual” or have any reference to homosexuality. It’s slang for child molester. They use that word on Law & Order SVU. Don’t reach and make shit up. Also Fuck Neal Hendrix.

One of my best buddies served 5 years at Terminal Island for pushing meth. He's gay. When I'd go to visit him he referred to the child molesters as chomos.
Interestingly, he told me all the chomos wanted to play Dungeons and Dragons, but were turned away from the D&D table because of their chomo status.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2018, 02:49:26 PM »
"chinese homosexual" lolol

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2018, 03:07:58 PM »
Bet Neal made her write this

http://jksk8trgirl.blogspot.com/?m=1

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2018, 03:08:42 PM »
The funniest part about slap is that when it’s a thread over skating, everyone will unanimously be like that guy sucks because his pants fit lame. Then when some motherfucker is a pedophile everyone starts taking sides. Fucking slap is the strangest place in the universe.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Original Gangster

• Rep: -23
« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2018, 03:12:57 PM »
So let me get this straight...

She called him for "sex lessons"?

And now, 12 years later, now that victim politics are trending, she decides she needs to ruin the life of a skateboarding legend?

And y'all are cheering this one?

Is Slap really this cucked now?

"Hurr durr #metoogriptape #believevictims"

This thot needs patrolling.
I'm from South Central, fool

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2018, 03:17:15 PM »
Gotta love all the trolls coming out of the woodwork to defend an alleged child molester.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2278
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #113 on: October 23, 2018, 03:23:11 PM »

And now, 12 years later, now that victim politics are trending, she decides she needs to ruin the life of a skateboarding legend?

Neal and legend don't match buddy.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #114 on: October 23, 2018, 03:23:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

"it's undeniable"....ok.

[close]

[close]

Not really sure what point you're trying to make.

Come with facts about false allegations or shut the fuck up, instead of just complaining that "they happen a lot guys".

There's no facts about most false allegations just like there's no facts about a lot of truthful allegations that the other person didn't confess to, because often it's just word against word. It's a good tool to get money and/or fuck someones life up so of course some people take advantage of it.

That being said, people getting falsely accused is fucked up but what can you do about it? Neal's life is going to get fucked up whether he did it or not unless the girl confesses to have made it all up to fuck his life up for whatever reason. And that being said I have no doubt that what she says is true. Fuck Neil Hendrix

midevilco

« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2018, 03:23:47 PM »

And now, 12 years later, now that victim politics are trending, she decides she needs to ruin the life of a skateboarding legend child molester?

FYP.

Original Gangster

• Rep: -23
« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2018, 03:24:22 PM »

Neal and legend don't match buddy.

He was in Useless Wooden Toys and was en route to the next Olympics but ok.
I'm from South Central, fool

drunkenshredder

« Reply #117 on: October 23, 2018, 03:24:32 PM »

14 year old calls you for sex lessons.....doesn't matter if it's a 100 years later dude was fucking kids. less than half his age.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2529
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #118 on: October 23, 2018, 03:25:47 PM »
Gotta love all the trolls coming out of the woodwork to defend an alleged child molester.

Yup. Except, these guys probably aren't trolls, but just straight up misogynists.

Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2018, 03:27:34 PM »

What's your real screen name you're too scared to post under?