Author Topic: Neal Hendrix is a pedo  (Read 159502 times)

links, pics, and quotes

Re: Neal Hendrix is a pedo
« Reply #630 on: October 07, 2019, 07:23:17 AM »

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #631 on: October 07, 2019, 07:30:50 AM »
so, he says he is innocent.

Sativa Lung

« Reply #632 on: October 07, 2019, 08:00:40 AM »
That post is going to bring a whole new onslaught of campers at Woodward.

HugeBodBoyle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 707
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #633 on: October 07, 2019, 08:01:33 AM »
Mean muggin' and pee pee tuggin'

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #634 on: October 07, 2019, 08:02:01 AM »
yo links, can we get a comprehensive list of notable skateboarders who have supported the previous two posts of neals?

jimstolz

• Rep: -82
« Reply #635 on: October 07, 2019, 08:40:52 AM »
Mean muggin' and pee pee tuggin'

I am not exactly sure what this is referring to but it is still a beautiful turn of phrase

Dopethrone

• Rep: -22
« Reply #636 on: October 07, 2019, 08:45:35 AM »
yo links, can we get a comprehensive list of notable skateboarders who have supported the previous two posts of neals?

So many people backing him, it's pretty lame. Steve cab was a recent one I saw.

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #637 on: October 07, 2019, 08:57:03 AM »
dopethrone = Rad
mArLeY

jimstolz

• Rep: -82
« Reply #638 on: October 07, 2019, 09:00:23 AM »

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #639 on: October 07, 2019, 09:13:42 AM »
I just realized that this whole time I was thinking this was Neal Blender...
Who the fuck is Hendrix?
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #640 on: October 07, 2019, 09:36:30 AM »
everyone is acting like he is the hero. One part of me thinks, fuck he's guilty and just denying and hoping that it all passes, and the other part is starting to think, fuck...maybe she made it up.
I wold really like to stand with the victim, and I think I will stay that way. Is there proof that it did or didn't happen?

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1143
« Reply #641 on: October 07, 2019, 09:39:33 AM »
Who the fuck is Hendrix?
The dude who didn't get a shout out in those new deal reissue post

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #642 on: October 07, 2019, 09:59:22 AM »
Wow hes claiming he didnt do it?!?!?! If its not true shouldnt he have a case against her then for slander/libel since she ruined his career? most people that are not guilty say they didnt do it right away. who waits a year, loses their job and then says they didnt do it? I think he did it but there isnt enough evidence to prosecute him so hes getting away with it.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 443
« Reply #643 on: October 07, 2019, 10:15:05 AM »
Wow hes claiming he didnt do it?!?!?! If its not true shouldnt he have a case against her then for slander/libel since she ruined his career? most people that are not guilty say they didnt do it right away. who waits a year, loses their job and then says they didnt do it? I think he did it but there isnt enough evidence to prosecute him so hes getting away with it.

He is probably just happy the made up foundation cleared him so he can go back to diddlin kids.

No one waits to defend themselves, especially if innocent. My defense, if I were innocent, would have been "Fuck it dig all you want, here's a computer, phone, DNA, whatever" Then some sort of a public statement saying something along the lines of "I'm cooperating, I turned over shit to investigators, I want to clear my name, I stand with victims"

My guess is he didn't do that because there is a chance they may have found something.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

SATIVA HYBRID

• Rep: -35
« Reply #644 on: October 07, 2019, 10:15:30 AM »
Who the fuck is Hendrix?

LMFAOOOOOO
only hoe i love is popeyes
i put my dick in the drumstick

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 707
« Reply #645 on: October 07, 2019, 10:40:25 AM »
I'd imagine that most "legend" dudes will back him because that just seems to be the way this all goes down.

Which is to say that maybe it's time to burn it all.

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 379
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #646 on: October 07, 2019, 11:06:40 AM »
ugh, first supportive comment i saw was from Jason Adams.  Fuck.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2292
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #647 on: October 07, 2019, 11:08:29 AM »
It's easy to say she was lying, but what about Brian Patch? They were in a relationship around the time Neal was either done with her or just moving on. Her statement is still extremely detailed to be total bullshit,and her addiction/mental issues growing up can definitely be a sign of childhood/teen abuse. He's a fucking kook,and all the other old kooks are gonna defend him. A lot of them just see it as Neal losing his livelihood due to some "false" allegations.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Audrey II

• Rep: 14188
« Reply #648 on: October 07, 2019, 11:10:02 AM »
It's easy to say she was lying, but what about Brian Patch? They were in a relationship around the time Neal was either done with her or just moving on. Her statement is still extremely detailed to be total bullshit,and her addiction/mental issues growing up can definitely be a sign of childhood/teen abuse. He's a fucking kook,and all the other old kooks are gonna defend him. A lot of them just see it as Neal losing his livelihood due to some "false" allegations.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #649 on: October 07, 2019, 01:04:47 PM »
one person has nothing to gain from lying and the other has everything to gain from lying.

I’m with her this guy can get fucked... playing the victim on social media give me a break
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 01:07:42 PM by waltercronkite »

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #650 on: October 07, 2019, 01:45:56 PM »
everyone is acting like he is the hero. One part of me thinks, fuck he's guilty and just denying and hoping that it all passes, and the other part is starting to think, fuck...maybe she made it up.
I wold really like to stand with the victim, and I think I will stay that way. Is there proof that it did or didn't happen?
Shit happened 13 years ago, there's not gonna be any evidence, it's word against word. Julz sounds like she's in some sort of a psychosis saying stuff like evidence is disappearing from her phone and all the stuff about people trying to get her assassinated, which won't help her case. Her mental state could very well be caused by getting taken advantage of, and often it's the kids with issues that get taken advantage of in the first place.

The story of her and Neil hooking up sounds very real though and there's plenty of evidence that suggest Neil is a sleazy guy (old twitter posts and such). But this will never go anywhere unless a witness or some other girl comes forward accusing him

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 526
« Reply #651 on: October 07, 2019, 02:14:09 PM »

Aaaahhh, really? Goddamn it Jason!
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

no habla mango

• Rep: -64
« Reply #652 on: October 07, 2019, 06:19:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Aaaahhh, really? Goddamn it Jason!
someone tell the kid kukiaimauna!!!

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #653 on: October 07, 2019, 06:40:00 PM »
I'd imagine that most "legend" dudes will back him because that just seems to be the way this all goes down.

Which is to say that maybe it's time to burn it all.

bo bice

• Rep: 92
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #654 on: October 07, 2019, 07:02:42 PM »
hey longtime lurker, occasional poster, how about fuck Neal Hendrix and anyone else who can’t have consensual sex with people their same age

DR EVIL

• Rep: -3
« Reply #655 on: October 07, 2019, 07:25:35 PM »
Who the fuck is Hendrix?

haha

Bumpovertrash

« Reply #656 on: October 07, 2019, 08:42:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Who the fuck is Hendrix?
[close]

haha
I thought it was neal mims

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #657 on: October 07, 2019, 08:45:42 PM »
I thought it was Niels Bennett (that's why I've been quiet about the whole thing)

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1573
« Reply #658 on: October 07, 2019, 11:02:02 PM »
Damn I was thinking Shane o'Neal that whole time!

links, pics, and quotes

« Reply #659 on: October 07, 2019, 11:16:33 PM »

For my entire adult life I was living a dream. I was fortunate enough to travel the world as a professional skateboarder, and eventually working in the only world I knew; skateboarding. It never felt like work, it was a passion, and I respected the people that I worked with and cherished the many projects I worked on around the world.

At the end of last year I was falsely accused of impropriety. It would prove to be the biggest personal and professional challenge I have ever faced. At the time I made a personal decision not to make any statements to the press or on social media because I wanted the investigation to highlight the truth. The more time passed, the harder it was to remain silent. I believe in the laws of our country, I had belief in our system and I cooperated in all aspects of the inquiry.

Today, over 300 days since this nightmare began, I can say that every organization that has investigated the allegations against me has cleared me, the most recent being SafeSport which wrapped up their investigation last week. SafeSport is the independent organization set up by the United States Congress and the United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee to investigate inappropriate behavior within sports in the Olympic movement.

The last few months have been by far the toughest of my entire life. With just one letter, my entire life was erased and replaced with something that wasn’t true. I am determined not to let this define me.

But more importantly, I hope this doesn’t dissuade people who have actually been victimized from coming forward. I wholeheartedly believe that women need to feel safe in our sport. There are people that will not only listen to you, but leave no stone unturned in ensuring that the truth comes out.

I appreciate the love and support from my family, friends, and colleagues that helped support me during this time and look forward to starting the next chapter of my life.

I spent almost an entire year completely devoid of any social media. Nothing. The day I opened instagram and saw literal death threats I knew I had to delete everything for my own sanity and survival. I desperately missed the community that I have been a part of my entire life. I sadly missed the news when friends passed, I was the last to hear when friends had a baby, and was blissfully unaware when a friend had been injured or suffered some sort of personal tragedy. It sucked. Social media’s faults are well documented, and I learned firsthand a lot about them in the last year, but there are good things about social media and the community the one chooses to be a part of, and I’ve missed that. Anyway, I am back, and this is me skateboarding a couple of nights ago.