Author Topic: TYSHAWN JONES - KILLER  (Read 12961 times)

shit_for_brains

Re: TYSHAWN JONES - KILLER
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2018, 05:05:38 AM »
You've been reported for posting grizzly parts

heckler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2018, 07:51:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Also dude's Supreme part would have been maybe the third best part in the Element video, lets pump the brakes on the SOTY talk.
[close]
Imagine actually believing this in 2018.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2018, 07:59:38 AM »
I think Tyshawn skates like Kareem with a dash of Alex Olson. Imagine how sick he's going to be when he's 23-24.

jorge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2018, 08:08:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Also dude's Supreme part would have been maybe the third best part in the Element video, lets pump the brakes on the SOTY talk.
[close]
[close]
Tyshaun is sick no question, and is going to be even more ridiculous as he gets a little older.  But go watch that video again.  The shocking thing is that it isn't obvious to so many in 2018.

OrangeVHStapes

• Rep: 85
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2018, 08:45:11 AM »
That was rad... Reminded me of a east coast version of Herman's opening section in Stay Gold... Just fucking around at a spot setting shit up to go over... LA its tables Ny its cans.

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 31
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2018, 08:48:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2018, 09:08:47 AM »

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2018, 09:16:47 AM »
Not exactly a part? would be nice to see that nollie flip at regular speed.... I wish people would stop talking about fucking trophies and who's the best all the time.

seriously this is like a one minute clip if it was done by anyone other than bill.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 562
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2018, 09:34:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2018, 09:37:36 AM »
dude rips but I don't see how any of this is better than Evan. Go watch the peace part again -kf wallrides, ss bs flip over the bench, ledge magic, rails HUGE switch walls even a switch laser down a gap plus a kotr mvp... i don't see how he doesn't get it.

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2018, 09:43:10 AM »
and the god damn 540...dude has the rare combo of super gnar and tech

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1525
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2018, 10:15:21 AM »
yes, but he is also the complete opposite of cool

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2018, 10:22:27 AM »
Just because he is black, has pop, and likes nollie hardflips does not mean he is a "modern Kareem" or "influenced by Kareem". Otherwise we'd call the white Supreme riders "the modern Rodney" for their over-use of the impossible.

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2018, 10:24:53 AM »
yes, but he is also the complete opposite of cool
I don't disagree and style wise I'm much more TJ than evan but what he does on a board is undeniable.
The nollie flip over the can was sick but I saw a dude fakie flip a picnic table from flat earlier this year and the 4 can ollie was huge but the dgk dude ollied a bleacher and on IG some dude is ollieing his car from flat so neither is next level. off the board is another story

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2018, 11:24:05 AM »
This kid is it. He's 19 now.. He already has those Cherry, IC, Adidas and Blessed parts under his belt. He doesn't party because he want's to skate harder and not blow it. He turned down skating for the hottest brand in skateboarding for year(-s?) because he just wanted to do his own thing. He co-started Hardies at the age 15 and now he invested his money in a restaurant he started with his family and gave them all jobs. He could make most people watch a 10 minute clip of him skating flatground over obstacles because he's that good. He's 19.

Dude's gonna be the biggest mogul of skateboarding by 25 and I'm not mad at it at all.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3378
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2018, 11:32:34 AM »
They called Kareem "The Dream"...so would they call Tyshawn "The Dyson"?

black coffee

• Rep: 0
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2018, 12:28:04 PM »
skating was rad but why is it 2.46min? Bill cuts clips as if another trick is coming but then goes to the next clip

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2018, 12:50:06 PM »
This kid is it. He's 19 now.. He already has those Cherry, IC, Adidas and Blessed parts under his belt. He doesn't party because he want's to skate harder and not blow it. He turned down skating for the hottest brand in skateboarding for year(-s?) because he just wanted to do his own thing. He co-started Hardies at the age 15 and now he invested his money in a restaurant he started with his family and gave them all jobs. He could make most people watch a 10 minute clip of him skating flatground over obstacles because he's that good. He's 19.

Dude's gonna be the biggest mogul of skateboarding by 25 and I'm not mad at it at all.

Plus he breeds bulldogs and has his own durag company. So fucking driven and crushing everything in his path. It’ll never happen, but a shoe company would be fucking sick.

Also that Bobshirt post is fucking gold.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2018, 12:52:40 PM »
Not a fan of that cross arm thing before popping a trick. I don't know why but it always bothered me whenever I see people do that

ryu

• Rep: -18
« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2018, 01:02:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Plus he breeds bulldogs and has his own durag company. So fucking driven and crushing everything in his path. It’ll never happen, but a shoe company would be fucking sick.

19 yrs of sobriety too

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2018, 01:33:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That's what I was thinking. You never know what can happen in 6+ years and how shoe trends develop, I can see it happening and him pulling it off too.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2018, 05:24:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

That's what I was thinking. You never know what can happen in 6+ years and how shoe trends develop, I can see it happening and him pulling it off too.

He may have the "cool kid" attitude but he makes me want to skate. Therefore I want him as SOTY
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2018, 05:30:06 PM »
I really love his bs flips, couldn't be any better.

The one he does off the curb in a line in Blessed  8)

daewonbong3000

• Rep: 10
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2018, 06:13:18 PM »

Clean like a vacuum cleaner. Way too much pop to be a roomba

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2018, 07:09:43 PM »
tyshawn the don? maybe

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

SIMPLY

• Rep: 32
« Reply #85 on: November 27, 2018, 07:50:07 PM »
Expand Quote
I really love his bs flips, couldn't be any better.
[close]

The one he does off the curb in a line in Blessed  8)

that is actually one of the best bs flips i've seen in forever

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 406
« Reply #86 on: November 27, 2018, 11:27:38 PM »
This dude rips. On and of a board:
Doesn't do any drugs, has a good head on his shoulders, knows what he wants, got the cover of thrasher, opened a restaurant, has his own hardware company...

And on top of that he's on the coolest clothing and board brands in the industry right now.
Or at least those in highest demand.

And this at 19 years old ladies and gentlemen.
All I can see here is a responsible hard-working dude with TONS of talent.

I can throw a bunch of superlatives at Evan Smith, but being responsible wouldn't be one of them...

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2018, 04:18:42 AM »

Wasn't the whole point of the clip of him and Gonz hyping up that he was only 20 (Not 19)?
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2018, 10:37:32 AM »
I love Kareem as much as the next, but mobbed his kickflips.

That's not slight on Kareem. It was a good mob.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2018, 11:21:09 AM »
He didnt mob his kickflips, he just didnt do ninja flip

Also, anyone that can do kickflips that way over a legit trashcan like 20+ years ago, unfuckin real
Gentleman ninja warlock