Author Topic: Why do people hate Aaron Kyro so much?  (Read 57798 times)

papo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -191
Why do people hate Aaron Kyro so much?
« on: March 26, 2019, 05:38:26 PM »
Scientology ties aside, dude seems like a genuinely good dude and obviously skates better than most people who hate him. Is it because he’s not fake-edgy like a lot of skaters miserably love to portray? I’m just curious.

sms_b

Re: Why do people hate Aaron Kyro so much?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 05:42:13 PM »

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 05:43:37 PM »
The manuals guy? he uses youtube charm to sell a villanous cult to children. also his style is doo doo and he only skates parks
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

notcool

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2019, 05:47:55 PM »
Because he is friends with Andy shrock and looks like Mr bean and has a hot wife

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1190
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 05:59:13 PM »
Everyone watches his videos and everyone lies about it.

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 06:03:19 PM »
just look at his face

Crack Whore

• Rep: -16
  • no double on the midnight menu
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2019, 06:06:35 PM »
All you shiteating faggots saying i cant ollie need to shut the fuck up. Of course i can ollie, im just critiquing the brail skateboarding video where the guy says to pop straight up.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2019, 06:06:58 PM »

what
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Lord Quas

• Rep: 18
  • enter the liquid realm
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2019, 06:09:11 PM »
Literally only Scientology. But I’m not about to tell another man how to waste his money.

Quote from: GAY
I've never broken a board and it's a bigger source of shame for me and my family than my homosexuality.

Artvandeskate

• Rep: -15
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2019, 06:19:24 PM »
Just seems like a weirdo, the youtube thing is wack but even Chris Chan seems like he would be dope. Aaron Kyro seems like a douche.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1324
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2019, 06:20:39 PM »
Why does this come up so much? Please use the search function where you will find a recent thread where everyone details what they don't like about him.

1) Scinetology cannot be put aside. That's how the cult i designed. It literally takes over every facet of your life.
2) Couldn't hack it in the skate biz which usually means there's a personality issue.
3) Couldn't just make money off of considerable Youtube views and sales of the how-to vids but also had to disrupt the industry with crummy product. What woodshop do they even use?
4) Once they ran out of how to vids, they started pumping out kooky "this time we skate a calculator" type of videos, clearly gaming the YT algorithm to keep their videos showing up in recommended searches.

Are those enough reasons?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2019, 06:24:31 PM »
Just seems like a weirdo, the youtube thing is wack but even Chris Chan seems like he would be dope. Aaron Kyro seems like a douche.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2019, 06:26:51 PM »
I always though this whole Braille thing is some LA thing but literally found out he has his facility in San Leandro of all places. Not that it changes things.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2019, 06:36:19 PM »

this applies

Coco Santiagos Kitten

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2019, 06:38:30 PM »
I had no idea who this guy was until this thread, but from what I can tell from Google, people probably hate him because the dude's a Scientologist skate YouTuber that looks like someone melted a Chris Hardwick action figure in a microwave.

Clark_After_Dark

• Rep: 71
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2019, 06:57:58 PM »
Scientology ties aside, dude seems like a genuinely good dude and obviously skates better than most people who hate him. Is it because he’s not fake-edgy like a lot of skaters miserably love to portray? I’m just curious.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2019, 07:00:08 PM »
who the fuck is jack nachlosin

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2019, 07:05:42 PM »
It might be the Mandela Effect but didn't he edit his own part to that song from Requiem for a Dream
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2019, 07:13:28 PM »

His non vlog early skate parts are actually decent, and anyone who says no just has a bias against revive and can’t be impartial. If fucking Joey brezinski could have that long of a “legit” career I have absolutely no idea how this cat couldn’t survive. Brezinski even has a more punchable face, which is kind of amazing. If John hill, giger, and kyro didn’t go the survive route they would prolly be “legit” pros, the rest of em can fuck off, except Alexander rademaker, he’s somehow associated with them? Yet that kid truly fucking kills.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

JohnnySaintLethal

• Rep: 15
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2019, 07:45:19 PM »
The Scientology thing is wack and skating boogie boards, iPads, and everything in between is also wack, and their videos are garbage.

However as lame as the YouTube skaters are I’m not gonna be on the hater band wagon. they make money by making shitty content and they found a way to capitalize on that. Good for them honestly. Don’t like the product, video content, or the kiddie appeal? Don’t watch it.

No doubt those dudes are pretty lame though.

WideFeet

• Rep: 82
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2019, 07:49:02 PM »
When this YouTube Revive bullshit started getting popular, I looked this kook up and watched a part. This was awhile back, but that part sucked.

Add the Scientology commercials with him in it spewing bullshit, and that’s why no one likes him.

Oh, he also sells,”Skateboard Starter Kits” complete with a skateboard and tutorial videos.

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2019, 07:59:06 PM »
People who don't skate and know I skate will ask me questions like "have you ever skated a board made out of candy?" Or "have you ever skated a guitar?" I always assumed because they saw his videos on facebook

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2019, 08:02:50 PM »
When this YouTube Revive bullshit started getting popular, I looked this kook up and watched a part. This was awhile back, but that part sucked.

Add the Scientology commercials with him in it spewing bullshit, and that’s why no one likes him.

Oh, he also sells,”Skateboard Starter Kits” complete with a skateboard and tutorial videos.

I don’t understand how that last part makes him hateable? The Scientology, revive, Braille, vlog part are instantly hateable and gross. But selling completes with tutorial videos. I feel bad for you that you never grew up with those Tony Hawk trick tip videos with Koston and Mike V. The Transworld trick tip video and that trick tip video were easily the best ones when I started skating. Then when YouTube came, everyone and their mother started fucking making trick tip videos. If u didn’t grow up with trick tip videos that’s a shame my homie, another casualty of the insta/YouTube era.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

themeangreen

• Rep: -75
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2019, 08:14:46 PM »
I'm not a fan because he wants to involve religion in skateboarding, he wants to make skateboarding more popular and his skateboarding bores me. Also I wouldn't classify his wife as "hot" she's a Cali 6 at best, maybe stretching it for a PACNW 7 or a Philly 8.

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2019, 08:21:03 PM »
Scientology just triggers people. It's that simple.

WideFeet

• Rep: 82
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2019, 08:23:33 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I don’t understand how that last part makes him hateable? The Scientology, revive, Braille, vlog part are instantly hateable and gross. But selling completes with tutorial videos. I feel bad for you that you never grew up with those Tony Hawk trick tip videos with Koston and Mike V. The Transworld trick tip video and that trick tip video were easily the best ones when I started skating. Then when YouTube came, everyone and their mother started fucking making trick tip videos. If u didn’t grow up with trick tip videos that’s a shame my homie, another casualty of the insta/YouTube era.

I did grow up with that. Aaron Kyro is a tool.

Why do you like this guy so much? What does he bring to skateboarding that’s important? Something that no one else does or no one has done?

Nothing.

This dude lives in a fantasy alternate reality of what skateboarding is. And I’m happy he’ll always stay there.

I haven’t done any research, and don’t plan to cause I don’t care about this guy, but if what the dude above said is true about Braille being funded by the Church of Morons to spew the gospel of Morons, then that’s just the icing on the cake.

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2019, 08:24:20 PM »
I think it's his voice. Very nasal. And all he does is talk into a camera. It can get annoying.
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

belt

• Rep: -16
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2019, 08:25:05 PM »
He’s almost as bad as feedback Ted, just less std’s

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1324
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2019, 08:26:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Why does this come up so much? Please use the search function where you will find a recent thread where everyone details what they don't like about him.

1) Scinetology cannot be put aside. That's how the cult i designed. It literally takes over every facet of your life.
2) Couldn't hack it in the skate biz which usually means there's a personality issue.
3) Couldn't just make money off of considerable Youtube views and sales of the how-to vids but also had to disrupt the industry with crummy product. What woodshop do they even use?
4) Once they ran out of how to vids, they started pumping out kooky "this time we skate a calculator" type of videos, clearly gaming the YT algorithm to keep their videos showing up in recommended searches.

Are those enough reasons?
[close]
The thing is this - some people (like Berrie) are SciNtologists and they can do whatever dumb shit they want. Brailleee is *FUNDED BY* the church of scatalogy. That's the diff between knowing a catholick and being an arch-bishop. I'm more convinced it's a grooming/pedo/chomo thing with $2000 space buzzers.

I also think making your own sci-fi company and then turning yourself pro is probably not a good way to get people to respect you. Some people actually earn it.

I didn't know that they were actually funded by Scientology. If that's the case, then they're fully toxic.

Scientology just triggers people. It's that simple.

Yeah trying to unbrainwash family members from spending all of their time and money for the benefit of an obvious scam does tend to trigger some folks.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Ty evans hanes tee

• Rep: -3
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2019, 08:35:35 PM »
How can you not hate him... just look at him