Author Topic: 1010 Arrested  (Read 46190 times)

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: 1010 Arrested
« Reply #240 on: April 27, 2019, 10:25:34 PM »

If 1010 and Shaun White had a baby…

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #241 on: April 28, 2019, 12:03:12 AM »
Oh woah, he has me blocked on Instagram! So rad, I finally got through to him <3

He is a very small man (in the literal sense), but now I know he isn't wearing 2 hats only to appear taller! He's also hiding a Beavis forehead! Yeah, looks more like him than Butt-Head imho

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #242 on: April 28, 2019, 12:48:35 AM »
he has me blocked on Instagram! So rad, I finally got through to him <3
what slap pal ISN’T blocked by him on insta?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #243 on: April 28, 2019, 07:22:42 AM »
Expand Quote

OK, well I did what I could with the time I had.
[close]

oh my fucking lord.

I'm wheezing

hahahahaha

Holy shit. Thank you

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

• Rep: -27
  • Nobody steals from Creed Bratton
« Reply #244 on: April 28, 2019, 07:47:53 AM »

Right in the funny bone. Holy shit.
"Giovanni Reda sleeps with the fishes"

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #245 on: April 28, 2019, 07:51:10 AM »

veritas

« Reply #246 on: April 28, 2019, 08:12:22 AM »

"I'm tough and scary look at my collection of weapons, I'm also a drug addled midget who wears knee high socks and cries when asked difficult questions"

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #247 on: April 28, 2019, 08:36:49 AM »

Must stay away from the comments ... must stay away

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #248 on: April 28, 2019, 08:41:17 AM »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #249 on: April 28, 2019, 09:33:56 AM »

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -502
« Reply #250 on: April 28, 2019, 09:34:39 AM »
Expand Quote
he has me blocked on Instagram! So rad, I finally got through to him <3
[close]
what slap pal ISN’T blocked by him on insta?

He hasn’t blocked me yet and I just asked him how he could see past kaders skin color to talk about his skating . Must have been too busy stealing cars to reply.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

gaseous clay

« Reply #251 on: April 28, 2019, 09:38:01 AM »

Get the strap

« Reply #252 on: April 28, 2019, 10:00:09 AM »
What a fucking bitch with all the weapons in that photo. Fuck that makes me so fucking mad, fuck everyone he tagged too.

Pavs323

• Rep: 13
« Reply #253 on: April 28, 2019, 11:00:21 AM »
When the cops got him, he probably half ass started explaining himself and then went “bro is it okay if I tail off into a story?”

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #254 on: April 28, 2019, 11:06:21 AM »
Revision:

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #255 on: April 28, 2019, 11:39:25 AM »
WEAPONS BRO

if only he could focus on skating. he has to compulsively bring weird outside shit into it like white power, motorcycles and weapons.

Future Barney

• Rep: -35
« Reply #256 on: April 28, 2019, 11:49:22 AM »
There was a j Jessee butthead photoshop, I can no longer find it!!!

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #257 on: April 28, 2019, 12:41:05 PM »
Someone go visit him in jail and show him this thread like one of those first look vids.

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #258 on: April 28, 2019, 12:53:42 PM »
Eyes look red. Hammered or crying his eyes out?

Thems just nazi eyes

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2278
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #259 on: April 28, 2019, 01:02:03 PM »
Expand Quote
When the cops got him, he probably half ass started explaining himself and then went “bro is it okay if I tail off into a story?”
[close]
"Hey bro,- it's not like I'm Gator or something - some Highway Murderer just left a stolen car in my yard ... This one time, me and Gator were in this convertible and ..."
"Well see this was before the patriot act,so it was much more carefree then,wait lemme put on another hat..."

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Dr Hfuhruhurr

« Reply #260 on: April 28, 2019, 02:28:37 PM »
My first skateboard was a nameless 60’s style board my mom had from Hawaii and then at some point in the mid 80’s my folks got me a crappy board with a ninja on it from the City of Industry, CA Costco.

Finally after getting an acceptable report card, my mom took me to the Tilly’s across the street from the Puente Hills Mall (you may know it as the Twin Pines Mall from Back To the Future) and I picked out a blue Jason Jesse Neptune board with Trackers and red OJII Combos.

I had no idea who he was, it was just one of the coolest looking graphics on the wall and it met my strict Japanese moms requirement of “NO SKULLS!”

Fast forward to my early 30’s and I got the mermaid that was on the tail of that board tattooed on my forearm with “Skate/ Destroy” on the banner that covers  the mermaids naughty bits instead of the “Santa Cruz” that appears on the board (I also had her belly button replaced with an “&” to make it say “Skate & Destroy”.)  I was so impressed with myself that I thought of this as a tattoo idea.

Now I’m 40 and all this shit comes out about Jason Jessee so needless to say I’m super bummed and have contemplated getting it removed but fuck man it was because it was my first real skateboard that I loved and coveted and I didn’t know jack shit about Jason Jessee as a kid so I’m torn.

Also, my 2nd board was a Salba Tiger but if I get it tattooed on me I’d be worried that I’d look like I’m dick riding Adam Levine from Maroon 5/The Voice.  As dreamy as he is, I think I’m done with skate related tattoos.  I already have a shitty Indy cross that’s I let an apprentice do because my head was in a weird place at the time and I wasn’t thinking. 

Plus, with my luck, I’d get the ink and a week later an article would come out that Salba kicks puppies for fun in his spare time.

I guess what I’m saying is that I’m a dumb fuck but if it makes at least one of you internet strangers chuckle at my poor life decisions then I’ll be a bit happier.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 02:46:49 PM by Dr Hfuhruhurr »

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #261 on: April 28, 2019, 02:50:47 PM »
My first skateboard was a nameless 60’s style board my mom had from Hawaii and then at some point in the mid 80’s my folks got me a crappy board with a ninja on it from the City of Industry, CA Costco.

Finally after getting an acceptable report card, my mom took me to the Tilly’s across the street from the Puente Hills Mall (you may know it as the Twin Pines Mall from Back To the Future) and I picked out a blue Jason Jesse Neptune board with Trackers and red OJII Combos.

I had no idea who he was, it was just one of the coolest looking graphics on the wall and it met my strict Japanese moms requirement of “NO SKULLS!”

Fast forward to my early 30’s and I got the mermaid that was on the tail of that board tattooed on my forearm with “Skate/ Destroy” on the banner that covers  the mermaids naughty bits instead of the “Santa Cruz” that appears on the board (I also had her belly button replaced with an “&” to make it say “Skate & Destroy”.)  I was so impressed with myself that I thought of this as a tattoo idea.

Now I’m 40 and all this shit comes out about Jason Jessee so needless to say I’m super bummed and have contemplated getting it removed but fuck man it was because it was my first real skateboard that I loved and coveted and I didn’t know jack shit about Jason Jessee as a kid so I’m torn.

Also, my 2nd board was a Salba Tiger but if I get it tattooed on me I’d be worried that I’d look like I’m dick riding Adam Levine from Maroon 5/The Voice.  As dreamy as he is, I think I’m done with skate related tattoos.  I already have a shitty Indy cross that’s I let an apprentice do because my head was in a weird place at the time and I wasn’t thinking. 

Plus, with my luck, I’d get the ink and a week later an article would come out that Salba kicks puppies for fun in his spare time.

I guess what I’m saying is that I’m a dumb fuck but if it makes at least one of you internet strangers chuckle at my poor life decisions then I’ll be a bit happier.
The safest skate tattoo to get is SHALOM

Dr Hfuhruhurr

« Reply #262 on: April 28, 2019, 02:51:55 PM »
At some point I’m going to figure that inside joke out and laugh my narrow ass off.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #263 on: April 28, 2019, 03:03:01 PM »
He probably bailed out already

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #264 on: April 28, 2019, 03:09:46 PM »
At some point I’m going to figure that inside joke out and laugh my narrow ass off.
Not a joke,it's a way of life. The thread is on the first couple pages of UWTB  I'm sure.

He probably bailed out already
Think so,awaiting a court date probably...havent had a chance to check court files yet

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #265 on: April 28, 2019, 03:14:54 PM »

Put it this way, you've got a mermaid tattoo that some of the people you run into will know where it comes from. Honestly, I think you did alright. It coulda been so much worse...say a sun god back piece or something.

A homie in HS got a Gonz mermaid tattoo after he joined the Navy and I was always jealous of that. I couldn't remember his name the other day and I wondered if that statute of limitations for biting his tat had run out.

As far as Shalom, let TK tha god guide your way.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 801
« Reply #266 on: April 28, 2019, 03:28:44 PM »
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 09:23:14 AM by Style Police »

gaseous clay

« Reply #267 on: April 28, 2019, 05:58:04 PM »
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 06:04:36 PM by gaseous clay »

JamesFardy

• Rep: 62
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #268 on: April 28, 2019, 06:40:14 PM »
Can someone please put his face on the Mel Gibson braveheart poster?

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #269 on: April 28, 2019, 06:43:21 PM »
Jesus Christ, Gaseous Clay is on a tear.