Author Topic: Priya's Podcast Debut  (Read 4154 times)

D10S

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -61
  • la patineta no se mancha
Priya's Podcast Debut
« on: May 22, 2019, 01:42:06 PM »
Andy fires cringe-y non skate dude and replaces him with cringe-y skate betty.

Wockawocka

• Rep: -4
Re: Priya's Podcast Debut
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 02:05:20 PM »
So chuffed about this tho 🦷🦷🦷🦷
Skate, the final frontier...

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 624
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 03:01:19 PM »
It's kinda sick that she has a lapdog to pet for the whole show tho, since Roy is just out of arm's reach.

lesserredpanda

• Rep: 15
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 03:37:57 PM »
Those teeth need to get a bit stained up or something, shit looks so goofy. too straight and too bright, feels like uncanny valley shit. that chef dave dude dragged ass so hard, doubt he'd shill butt t-shirts half was well as daddy issues on the laptop over there.

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 04:02:11 PM »
I’ve skimmed through the previous episodes, and was able to watch a few parts here and there. Not this one though. Andy is just too damn annoying. That screeching voice of his is too much. I’m glad he’s found something to do with himself, and I’m sure he’ll get a few people that will tune in every week. But it’s not going to be me.

bestdudever

• Rep: -14
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 05:27:37 PM »
I’ve skimmed through the previous episodes, and was able to watch a few parts here and there. Not this one though. Andy is just too damn annoying. That screeching voice of his is too much. I’m glad he’s found something to do with himself, and I’m sure he’ll get a few people that will tune in every week. But it’s not going to be me.
nah, i didnt know who dude was so i checked it but ended up watching it all. andy batpoop couldnt really get a word in, dudes a mile a minute adhd blurtin out whatever, good storys with some funny gold nuggets in there. i fux with dave duncan.

wompa_stompa

• Rep: -3
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 05:29:17 PM »
I haven’t watched this episode yet but I’m hyped on the change. Two hosts with no filters -I’m down. Idk why you guys are complaining about his teeth and shit. Andy is mad entertaining and this’ll fill the void waiting for the next season of the Bunt. Now if we could only get rog to do his own podcast with Kelly as 411 back up

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2019, 05:39:55 PM »
I watched the Nick Merlino episode and it was okay. Andy's screeching voice is hard on the ears. It's a decent alternative to the bunt and nine club when he has guests I like. He talks about jacking off way too much though.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2019, 05:58:51 PM »
I haven’t watched this episode yet but I’m hyped on the change. Two hosts with no filters -I’m down. Idk why you guys are complaining about his teeth and shit. Andy is mad entertaining and this’ll fill the void waiting for the next season of the Bunt. Now if we could only get rog to do his own podcast with Kelly as 411 back up
We have wildly different definitions of entertaining. He's an annoying court jester.

wompa_stompa

• Rep: -3
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2019, 06:26:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
We have wildly different definitions of entertaining. He's an annoying court jester.

I get where you’re coming from and I exaggerated, the point I’m trying to make is that I’d wayyyy rather have him than some cornball jimmy Fallon type

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2019, 06:57:25 PM »
Tobin will be the next guest on Andy’s show.

I was surprised Tobin hasn’t done the nine club either considering he lives in Venice also.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2278
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2019, 08:33:41 PM »
I blame Priya for the over saturation of Andy Roy

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2019, 08:36:11 PM »
What attracted her to a toothless Andy Roy? There's gotta be something wrong with her.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2019, 08:40:53 PM »
Is this a piss joke?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2019, 09:23:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Is this a piss joke?
Meant for you,  and only you, to catch baby!

Gaseous you're on to something. Chasing the dollar and clout.

Crack Whore

• Rep: -16
  • no double on the midnight menu
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2019, 12:48:19 AM »
if its not atleast a more modern era street dude then i gives a fuck
All you shiteating faggots saying i cant ollie need to shut the fuck up. Of course i can ollie, im just critiquing the brail skateboarding video where the guy says to pop straight up.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2019, 02:16:26 AM »
It's kinda sick that she has a lapdog to pet for the whole show tho, since Roy is just out of arm's reach.

ahhaah this gave me a chuckle, everything about that chick is annoying I'm surprised Andy even puts up with her.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2019, 08:50:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
There are quite a few pros whose GFs run the show from behind the scenes. It lets them be cool with everyone while the partner takes all the heat for the business decisions. Comes off as lame though when people figure it out.

NAME NAMES!

Expand Quote
What attracted her to a toothless Andy Roy? There's gotta be something wrong with her.
[close]
She sees that he's "famous" and "respected" - at least it looks that way from the perspective of someone with no accomplishments or friends of their own. Seeing that, she want's to glom on and be somebody too. Also a common trait of many skater's GFs.

Who hurt you?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2019, 09:17:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
There are quite a few pros whose GFs run the show from behind the scenes. It lets them be cool with everyone while the partner takes all the heat for the business decisions. Comes off as lame though when people figure it out.
[close]

NAME NAMES!

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
She sees that he's "famous" and "respected" - at least it looks that way from the perspective of someone with no accomplishments or friends of their own. Seeing that, she want's to glom on and be somebody too. Also a common trait of many skater's GFs.
[close]

Who hurt you?
Priya hurt him dude,they obviously dated!