Author Topic: Dc Lynx OG review  (Read 4461 times)

johnes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
Dc Lynx OG review
« on: June 10, 2019, 05:17:02 AM »
If you want to skip the video here are the basics.

True to size- super comfy- surprisingly good board feel and they flex really nicely once they are broken in. Felt broken in by the second session.
They are durable and tough, the sole is thick and will last for a good while before going bald.
I’ve put about 30 hours or more into skating these shoes at this point.
Video shoes the wear on my front foot.
I put superglue on the stitching and areas where I usually tear laces just to make them last longer.
And as for the video, my voice is stupid and my skating is bad but you can see how the Lynx look with a couple dif pair of pants.

I’m a fat Siamese cat.

slobplant

• Rep: -12
Re: Dc Lynx OG review
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 06:13:23 AM »
I had the 6th sense orange and blue ones and they skated so well. Lasted me about 2 months before I switched em up because I didn't want to completely destroy them

switch flip

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 06:33:28 AM »
I have been skating the black lynx for about 4 months now. Although the sole and the stitching are pretty blown out they are still really good to skate in.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 08:48:38 AM »
I have been skating the black lynx for about 4 months now. Although the sole and the stitching are pretty blown out they are still really good to skate in.
I had the 6th sense orange and blue ones and they skated so well. Lasted me about 2 months before I switched em up because I didn't want to completely destroy them

Would both of y’all agree with me that they are worth the price tag to be used for skating?

From what I’ve seen a lot of people feel like they cost a bit too much just to skate them.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Ok

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1112
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 09:52:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

Would both of y’all agree with me that they are worth the price tag to be used for skating?

From what I’ve seen a lot of people feel like they cost a bit too much just to skate them.

Haven’t owned this shoe. Skaters have always tripped me out with the ‘nah those are too expensive’ in reference to a shoe that costs $100+, whilst paying $50 for a pair of vans that last 1/4 as long.

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2019, 10:13:52 AM »
If anyone is interested I have the Black/ Grey/ Red for sale in size 11 very very lightly skated
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

nosneb

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 12:14:33 PM »
Dc lynx if you know you know....
Mine has lasted a whole year and still going strong. For the price of one lynx I would have already skated 4-5 pairs of vans. Dunk sb cost as much and nearly don’t last as long

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1195
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 05:19:28 PM »
Getting Steve Olson vibes from your clips.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2019, 10:24:04 PM »
I watched your review it was cool..

In regards love to try some lynx.. not a fan of Gucci colour way ..
white leather doesn’t do it for me personally

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2019, 12:30:37 AM »
Good review. This and the recent DC footage has gotten me stoked on getting some puffy DCs and what would be better than the OG Lynx’s!

I don’t really need new shoes though and paying 120€ for a pair of skate shoes seems absolutely insane to me. Maybe if I come across a colorway I like enough on sale I might snatch a pair. Would probably need to get some new pants too as I don’t have all that many baggy pants. 🤔

switch flip

• Rep: 0
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2019, 03:03:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

I can confirm they are definitely worth the price tag. If I shoe goo up the ones im skating now they will probably last another few months or so

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2019, 03:46:38 AM »
johnes, no matter what you think about your voice, it's the perfect review voice. nice review, the shoe looks good on your feet.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3327
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2019, 09:48:16 AM »
If anyone is interested I have the Black/ Grey/ Red for sale in size 11 very very lightly skated

Any chance you've masturbated into them?

slobplant

• Rep: -12
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2019, 10:22:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I can confirm they are definitely worth the price tag. If I shoe goo up the ones im skating now they will probably last another few months or so
Yeah I think they are worth it for sure, my girlfriend just got me a pair of the skate jawn lynx and I can't wait to skate them.

skatesum609

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2019, 11:00:22 AM »
Got a pair on eBay barely used for $35. Soooo good I paid full price for another pair. Like johnes said they are super comfy and have surprisingly good board feel for how big the sole looks

johnes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2019, 05:35:24 PM »
johnes, no matter what you think about your voice, it's the perfect review voice. nice review, the shoe looks good on your feet.
Lol thanks

Got a pair on eBay barely used for $35. Soooo good I paid full price for another pair. Like johnes said they are super comfy and have surprisingly good board feel for how big the sole looks
Damn $25?? I’m jelly
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2019, 05:43:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Any chance you've masturbated into them?

I suppose I could but that would cost you extra of course.
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.