Author Topic: Team Pierre  (Read 1205 times)

sergio

Team Pierre
« on: March 14, 2007, 04:21:43 PM »
i've always wanted to know about Pierre. he has always been a mystery to me. that guy gets a lot of recognition yet ive never seen anything from him but a few photos here and there. whats his story?

sanch, kelch, isaac?

wrote this in a photo/video thread hoping somebody would answer this.

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

Re: Team Pierre
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 04:31:11 PM »
dude is a legend. He was an old gangsta that was the leader of a mission street gang. He got found by the rival gang was beaten and left for dead. he had a fucking hole in his throat and survived. We met him later in life and he was our protecter like  Kelch was. Dude was hella cool and always smoked the whole crew out. Dude is kind wacko but  in a harmless sort of way. He used to eat glass like it wasn't shit. He also would snort it. He'd buy a hamburger everyday and eat it with the wrapper still on. He just did it to entertain us. Dude's the fucking man.
He skated to Santa Cruz from sf too. Fucking nuts!

otis b driftwood

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 04:42:04 PM »

barefoot apparently.

his tats are amazing and he basically did gonz's whole krooked part 10 years ago.

i'd love to get his old ftc pro model.

neon blitz

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 04:58:45 PM »
dude is a legend. He was an old gangsta that was the leader of a mission street gang. He got found by the rival gang was beaten and left for dead. he had a fucking hole in his throat and survived. We met him later in life and he was our protecter like  Kelch was. Dude was hella cool and always smoked the whole crew out. Dude is kind wacko but  in a harmless sort of way. He used to eat glass like it wasn't shit. He also would snort it. He'd buy a hamburger everyday and eat it with the wrapper still on. He just did it to entertain us. Dude's the fucking man.

most entertaining post of the year so far.

remEMBer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
    • emb4ever avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 05:01:14 PM »
dude is a legend. He was an old gangsta that was the leader of a mission street gang. He got found by the rival gang was beaten and left for dead. he had a fucking hole in his throat and survived. We met him later in life and he was our protecter like Kelch was. Dude was hella cool and always smoked the whole crew out. Dude is kind wacko but in a harmless sort of way. He used to eat glass like it wasn't shit. He also would snort it. He'd buy a hamburger everyday and eat it with the wrapper still on. He just did it to entertain us. Dude's the fucking man.

Pierre was so sick!! Always down for a seesion.Always the coolest motherfucker there! Remember his seq in an old thrasher of that taildrop he used to do off the C-block? that was sick. He once told me how he hated the band Suicidal Tendencies because they wouldn't let him stage dive! he said he was flipin off and they would get hella pissed while playing!!

cliff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 748
    • Sml. Wheels avatar image
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 05:12:15 PM »

man, the first time I went to SF for a CASL finals I think we were at San Jose indoor park the one spencer had footy in a plan b vid. Pierre was at the park at the end of the contest and we left around 8:00 pm went to get food and go to EMB. We got to EMB around midnight maybe later and Pierre was just rolling up. I was shocked to find out he skated the whole way! RAW AS FUCK. 

defiantnate

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 07:10:33 PM »
When I stayed with my buddy Mike in SF, Pierre came to his apartment to chill. It was cool because I had always remembered him as "The Crab-Man from Hell" cuz my first skate video was the truth hurts (an old thrasher vid from 93) and he was in it. It was rad. Plus he smoked a blunt of the best weed I've ever seen. He clipped it halfway so I was a little bummed at first, then it hit me... POW! I was staring at the wall for the rest of the night.

Thanks Pierre!

kelchmonster

• Rep: 26
  • WHAT FOOL!
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 06:46:07 AM »
i love him!

old sac man

• Rep: 0
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 08:06:33 AM »
street Pierre! a true norcal legend!the gentle giant a friend and originator .came up with some of the wacky street plants of the time!!

remEMBer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 52
    • emb4ever avatar image
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 10:03:43 AM »
i love him!
What about him calling Kermit - Kermith! Plus all his randome quotes...so many

Math Professor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2007, 10:56:26 AM »
I seen that dude give a bag full of brand new Spitfires to some kid that had the most worn out wheels ever.  That was my Team Pierre experience.

isaac

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2007, 10:58:54 AM »
Dudes pretty rad. He's a little off but in a good way. Used to live at the Deluxe TF, under the ramps.

meanknee

• Rep: 0
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2007, 01:22:48 PM »
Anybody got any photos or video?