Author Topic: Jeron of co-owning Diamond  (Read 13756 times)

cheetahsheets

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
Re: Jeron of co-owning Diamond
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2019, 01:01:25 PM »
If these are true live carts, with heavy terp content, instead of any added chemicals, then they should be very good.   I'm not in Cali so I have no idea if what they are advertising is true, but if they are live rosin carts, that's a big big difference from distilled bong water.  Imho. 
Now it makes sense. Biebel meets all the socal strippers at the vape expos.
Can someone put potatoe Beebowl on a Blonde cart please.

Those are prolly real live resin carts. Smoke shops in a lot of legal states will say that there’s not much difference when it comes to their carts other then the flavor when it comes to their live resin carts when u pay a lil bit of a premium, like they say the THC content is the same or close, but like u are very right in that they seem way fucking stronger then the rest for whatever fucking reason.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2019, 01:05:39 PM »
I always forget Jeron was part of Diamond for whatever reason since Nick was always the face of the brand. Perhaps he wanted something that was more his and something he is more passionate about.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

daniel

• Rep: 35
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2019, 01:06:39 PM »
God, I have become so out of touch that I have no clue what a live cart is or means. smdh, the world is passing me by.

conqueso

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2019, 01:44:20 PM »
beibel on hotdog water confirmed

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2019, 02:01:26 PM »
Walt Whitman definitely looks like a guy that smokes a ton of weed.

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2019, 02:05:09 PM »
God, I have become so out of touch that I have no clue what a live cart is or means. smdh, the world is passing me by.
It has something to do with vaping. I had to read about vaping for hours on Tuesday to figure out how they work because I’m regular. I didn’t want some big black vape box shit to do tricks with smoke and all that. I just wanted a small discreet thing so I could try cbd. That’s coming from someone who has smoked weed regularly for a decade.

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2019, 02:17:26 PM »
When asked where his new company would be in 5 years his first reaction was to say probably bought out.

That’s the goal. VC shell games.

laughed so hard at that response.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2019, 03:00:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
It has something to do with vaping. I had to read about vaping for hours on Tuesday to figure out how they work because I’m regular. I didn’t want some big black vape box shit to do tricks with smoke and all that. I just wanted a small discreet thing so I could try cbd. That’s coming from someone who has smoked weed regularly for a decade.

No it does not have to do with vaping. It’s how u get the fucking distillate. There are different chemical processes that grab the distillate, we aren’t talking about flower here. The process of getting live resin was invented around 2011-2013. There are different chemicals other then just THC and CBD in some of these high power strains these days, and the distillates can absorb those better if u do it the “live resin” process or something similar. This can get u way more high then just straight THC or even a THC CBD combo.

“Big Money
Big Cars

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2019, 03:07:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

No it does not have to do with vaping. It’s how u get the fucking distillate. There are different chemical processes that grab the distillate, we aren’t talking about flower here. The process of getting live resin was invented around 2011-2013. There are different chemicals other then just THC and CBD in some of these high power strains these days, and the distillates can absorb those better if u do it the “live resin” process or something similar. This can get u way more high then just straight THC or even a THC CBD combo.
Well there you go. I know nothing about weed processing. I buy a joint and I’m good to go. Even though my town is covered in a factories now.

Edit: I was talking about the carts not about the whole live thing. I was trying to explain what a cartridge was not live resin or whatever the fuck it’s called.

Double edit: I realized in my first response to Daniel I didn’t explain how I had to figure out what a cartridge was which is what I meant to add.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 03:15:03 PM by 50mm »

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2019, 03:13:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Well there you go. I know nothing about weed processing. I buy a joint and I’m good to go. Even though my town is covered in a factories now.

Edit: I was talking about the carts not about the whole live thing. I was trying to explain what a cartridge was not live resin or whatever the fuck it’s called.

Yeah but you don’t have to vape a distillate is what I meant. Like you don’t vape shatter or whatever wax u use, u get a rig and do the works ya know what I mean? Or have u only ever smoked flower(just regular weed) your whole life?

“Big Money
Big Cars

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2019, 03:17:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah but you don’t have to vape a distillate is what I meant. Like you don’t vape shatter or whatever wax u use, u get a rig and do the works ya know what I mean? Or have u only ever smoked flower(just regular weed) your whole life?
pretty much but I knew there were different ways you had to smoke that stuff. I did another edit to say I meant to explain what a cartridge was but spaced out and forget when I first replied to Daniel. Unless I really don’t know what I’m talking about and there are cartridges that aren’t even vaped.

I really don’t know anything besides regular smoking because when everything else started blowing up like 10 years ago I was already trying to keep myself from smoking so much and I wasn’t really in a place where I could even have anything more than a small bong in my car. I even had one of those old school flower capes with the whip. I was trying to explain what it was to my girlfriend yesterday and she was like what the fuck? I’m getting into the cbd thing because it works and I don’t want to stay inside all day like I do when I smoke a joint. I can feel a slight buzz that never interrupts my life like weed usually does. 
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 03:21:03 PM by 50mm »

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2019, 03:47:52 PM »
I always forget Jeron was part of Diamond for whatever reason since Nick was always the face of the brand. Perhaps he wanted something that was more his and something he is more passionate about.

This for me too, I like Jeron though so hopefully it was a decent buy out for him

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2019, 04:00:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
pretty much but I knew there were different ways you had to smoke that stuff. I did another edit to say I meant to explain what a cartridge was but spaced out and forget when I first replied to Daniel. Unless I really don’t know what I’m talking about and there are cartridges that aren’t even vaped.

I really don’t know anything besides regular smoking because when everything else started blowing up like 10 years ago I was already trying to keep myself from smoking so much and I wasn’t really in a place where I could even have anything more than a small bong in my car. I even had one of those old school flower capes with the whip. I was trying to explain what it was to my girlfriend yesterday and she was like what the fuck? I’m getting into the cbd thing because it works and I don’t want to stay inside all day like I do when I smoke a joint. I can feel a slight buzz that never interrupts my life like weed usually does.

So basically u have shit u can do with flower where there’s a bunch like a joint, a bong, a pipe, a vaporizer. Same shit with distillates, they have wax u can smoke off a bong(a rig), a pipe(a nectar collector), and electronically(a cartridge premade or refillable distillate tube). A distillate is made from a chemical process done to typical weed, much like how u have to de-carb weed for edibles. If you go into your typical dispensary they have flower, wax(distillate smoke off a rig or NC), and cartridges(packaged distillate to smoke electronically or “vape”). They also have edibles and drinks and butter and all kinds of shit like that available as well. Some states let smoking tools in the shops as well, but those 3 ingredients are what u find mainly in dispos^^^.

“Big Money
Big Cars

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2019, 04:16:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

So basically u have shit u can do with flower where there’s a bunch like a joint, a bong, a pipe, a vaporizer. Same shit with distillates, they have wax u can smoke off a bong(a rig), a pipe(a nectar collector), and electronically(a cartridge premade or refillable distillate tube). A distillate is made from a chemical process done to typical weed, much like how u have to de-carb weed for edibles. If you go into your typical dispensary they have flower, wax(distillate smoke off a rig or NC), and cartridges(packaged distillate to smoke electronically or “vape”). They also have edibles and drinks and butter and all kinds of shit like that available as well. Some states let smoking tools in the shops as well, but those 3 ingredients are what u find mainly in dispos^^^.
Yeah all the rig stuff confuses me but it’s fine because I’m never gonna get into that. I actually live in California and can walk to the shop a block away so I have seen all that stuff. I just grab a pre roll usually and want to head out, never really cared much cause that usually did what I needed. I’ve made edibles a couple times too but again. I don’t try to get all fucked up these days.

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Rep: 289
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2019, 08:07:46 PM »
What is it with you kids and your newfangled weed contraptions?

What happened to good old fashioned fashioning a cylinder out of aluminum foil and a pen, bending it, then attempting to smoke but only getting a little bit of a hit while inhaling burning hot schwag down your throat? You too good for that these days? That's how you build character!

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2019, 09:02:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Yeah all the rig stuff confuses me but it’s fine because I’m never gonna get into that. I actually live in California and can walk to the shop a block away so I have seen all that stuff. I just grab a pre roll usually and want to head out, never really cared much cause that usually did what I needed. I’ve made edibles a couple times too but again. I don’t try to get all fucked up these days.

Pre rolls are about as iffy as carts.

9/10 this (carts/prerolls) is what we call broom larf. Its usually trim that's just left around from actual medicinal product  the industry fuckin sucks in some regards.

Live rain carts are becoming popular and if done right, provides a great product. Still have to watch for testing, and that the carts themselves are lead and contaminate free. That and the flower is grown without pesticides and salts.

I hate to say it, but grey market cannabis is hands down the best product.

Gentleman ninja warlock

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2019, 09:41:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Jeron of co-owning Diamond and on co-owning Blonde Cannabis with Tim Gavin and Brandon Biebel
[close]

Walt Whitman was a racist. Imagine not knowing that and quoting him to promote your weed product.

CurbyPuckit

• Rep: -40
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2019, 11:59:24 PM »
 :-[
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Double edit: I realized in my first response to Daniel I didn’t explain how I had to figure out what a cartridge was which is what I meant to add.
Edit... you don’t sound very smart.

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2019, 02:33:28 AM »
Yall be eating ur own dicks when he sells this shit for 30+ million in 5 years time. I think the marketing is genius, gives it a james bond / gucci kind of edge over the other weed inference brands.. Im down to give it a hit!

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2019, 09:20:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Pre rolls are about as iffy as carts.

9/10 this (carts/prerolls) is what we call broom larf. Its usually trim that's just left around from actual medicinal product  the industry fuckin sucks in some regards.

Live rain carts are becoming popular and if done right, provides a great product. Still have to watch for testing, and that the carts themselves are lead and contaminate free. That and the flower is grown without pesticides and salts.

I hate to say it, but grey market cannabis is hands down the best product.

Yeah when most fucking dispos say that their hybrid distillates or cartridges are awesome and “off the chain” or fire or whatever corny shit that typa semi
Thug brotha workin there says. He really just means it’s the scrapings of shit, that trim as I’ve always heard. Usually a weed shops actual indicas or sativas in carts or wax is better quality because they can’t sell that shit when there is better competition out there. Like most dispos do a good job with their indicas and sativas. Now if I was in cali, I’d just grab stiizy or brass knuckles because them shits are awesome and provide great QC across the whole state in terms of carts.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 09:21:44 AM by cheetahsheets »

“Big Money
Big Cars

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2019, 10:18:22 AM »
:-[
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
Edit... you don’t sound very smart.
Judging my intelligence based on my knowledge of weed and/or me clarifying where I lack knowledge makes you sound extremely reasonable and smart.

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2024, 01:46:48 PM »
In his new bunt interview, Dubs spoke pretty candidly about his feelings regarding his fall out with Diamon, but he didn't give many details. He did use the word toxic when describing the work environment and situation, and also said he hasn't talked to Nick in 5 years.

Sounds like it was a pretty brutal ending.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2024, 08:04:29 PM by fineslime »

Hick Roward

• Rep: -29
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2024, 02:42:50 PM »
Jeron and his history with Diamond and what he actually does now for a living is like the third rail of the Nine Club. I've never heard him speak more than two sentences about it all, but, you know he has some great stories hidden deep inside waiting to get out.

We know Chris hangs out with his cat, Larry, drives a Tesla, former jewelry engineer, likes to do slappies, and changes the subject whenever the topic of sex comes up. Kelly is a TM and a skateboard contest judge, and laughs a lot which keeps him pretty busy. I wonder if Kelly laughs all the time while judging contests or in life in general, I imagine that would be pretty awkward and strange like Jimmy Two Times from GOODFELLAS (1990). Roger is awesome, immense knowledge of skate history, crazy he has a reputation for being a great skater that can rarely land anything, I can relate.

But, Jeron, we know his relatively few clips and video parts, storage ebay endeavor, his budget or buttery lifestyle preferences, but, almost nothing about his daily or previous history outside of that he has a lot of hair he is hiding, a wife, a child, and a pool. Strange for someone who has logged so many hours on a podcast.

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 177
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2024, 02:56:58 PM »
Okay mr Pinkertone
check my music

Ninj2

• Rep: -106
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2024, 03:38:10 PM »
Blonde is not a good name for weed.
They musta been high.

PalaceButtPlug

• Rep: -366
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2024, 04:52:27 PM »
yo if you trust a stranger with setting up your proplyglycol THC syrup in a boiling device that was just invented, you might be a dumbass.

That said, rolling an inside out joint is an artform, so is growing marijuana. Be artists, not dumbasses.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1660
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2024, 04:54:03 PM »
Jeron? More like Jeroff

"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Hick Roward

« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2024, 05:21:19 PM »
A lot to unpack here from this press release by Jeron Wilson, Chris Keefe, and Tim Gavin, they have a lot of shit going on including a deal with Birdhouse, who knew the Birdman was in the weed business?

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/1933-industries-adds-to-its-cannabis-portfolio-in-nevada-with-the-exclusive-launch-of-blonde-cannabis-300914800.html

VANCOUVER, Sept. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - 1933 Industries Inc. (the "Company" or "1933 Industries") (CSE: TGIF) (OTCQX: TGIFF), a vertically integrated cannabis consumer packaged goods company, announces the execution of a Licensing Agreement for the launch of Blonde™, a high-end California brand making its debut in Nevada. Under the terms of the one-year agreement, Alternative Medicine Association (AMA), a 91% owned subsidiary of the Company, receives the exclusive rights to cultivate flower, manufacture pre-rolls, live resin vape pens and cartridges under the Blonde™  brand for distribution to licensed dispensaries throughout Nevada.

Blonde Cannabis (CNW Group/1933 Industries Inc.)
Blonde Cannabis (CNW Group/1933 Industries Inc.)
With a sleek aesthetic and stylistic packaging, Blonde™  created a cannabis brand of premium products for a high-end and diverse, quality-savvy consumer. "Our aim is to offer luxury cannabis products that provide a remarkable user experience. With our sophisticated approach to branding, we wanted to create product that was predicated on quality and consistency, as we are confident that product prevails in any market", commented Mr. Tim Gavin, Co-Founder of Blonde™. "Finding the right partner who shares our vision was so important to our Company", Mr. Gavin added, "AMA has built an outstanding reputation in this business and was selected for its exceptional approach to quality and consistency in its cultivation and manufacturing processes. AMA also offers an expansive distribution network in the state. We are so pleased to partner with AMA and 1933 Industries to launch our Blonde™ brand and develop the market in Nevada."

Ms. Ester Vigil, President of the Company remarked, "Collaborating with the experienced team of Blonde™ Co-Founders - Tim Gavin, Chris Keeffe and Jeron Wilson has been truly inspirational. As a brand-focused company, we are excited to expand our portfolio of offerings for our clients. We are confident that consumers in Nevada will embrace the Blonde™ brand as quickly as Californians have and look forward to a long-term partnership."

About Blonde™ Cannabis
"Whatever satisfies the soul is truth" - Walt Whitman.
The passion we have for living our truth without stigma is something we practice every day. Because we couldn't find a modern cannabis brand that spoke to us, we created our own. Blonde™  is a modern, premium cannabis company which is truly unrelenting in its pursuit to deliver the highest quality all natural cannabis consistently, with a process that is as true to the whole plant as possible.

Like a good winemaker, we obsess over every detail to create a beautifully nuanced, balanced and distinct flavor in all of our products. Just as all of the decisions a winemaker makes throughout the process of growing, fermenting and storing wine impacts how the bottle tastes and smells, the process of growing, harvesting, extracting and packaging cannabis is everything, affecting its quality, strength, flavors – and your experience.

Our difference is live resin – fresh, not dried. It's like tasting fresh fruit after you've only ever eaten dried. Our newly cut plants are immediately flash frozen, so that the delicate monoterpenes, or natural fragrances and flavors that naturally exist within the plant, do not evaporate. We use a proprietary extraction process to ensure that the pure, live resin concentrates remain loyal in fragrance to the flower in which it came from, retaining the plant's original fresh, robust and unique flavors.

Blonde™  is responsibly made in the USA using single origin,100% pure raw materials and all of our products are certified clean, free of dyes and pesticides.

The experience is exceptional.
And that's our truth.

About 1933 Industries Inc.
1933 Industries Inc. is a vertically integrated, brand-focused cannabis company with operations in the United States and Canada. Operating through two subsidiary companies, the Company owns leading cannabis brands as well as licensed cannabis cultivation, extraction, processing and manufacturing assets. With the goal of delivering natural wellness, our award-winning proprietary portfolio of brands include: AMA flower and AMA concentrates, CBD-infused Canna Hemp™, Canna Hemp X™, and Canna Fused™. Partners under licensing agreements include Denver Dab Co., Birdhouse Skateboards™, Gotti's Gold and Kurupt Moonrocks. The Company owns 91% of Alternative Medicine Association, LC (AMA), and 100% of Infused MFG.

About Canna Hemp™
Canna Hemp™ CBD Relief Cream was named "Best Topical" by Leafy's Best in State: The Top State Specific Products and Experiences of 2018.
http://www.cannahemp.com
https://www.leafly.com/news/strains-products/best-in-state-2018-nevada-cannabis

About Canna HempX™
Canna Hemp X™ was named "Best Topicals for Pain" by Herb's Guide to the Best Cannabis Products on the Planet. Canna Hemp X™ is a CBD sports recovery cream for athletes, bridging the gap between recovery and top performance.
http://www.cannahempx.com
https://herb.co/learn/best-cannabis-products/

Blonde™ Cannabis
Tim Gavin, Co-Founder
http://www.blondecannabis.com
@blondecannabis

Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the Canadian Securities Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Notice regarding Forward Looking Statements: This news release contains forward-looking statements. The use of any of the words "anticipate", "continue", "estimate", "expect", "may", "will", "project", "should", "believe" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Although the Company believes that the expectations and assumptions on which the forward-looking statements are based are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on the forward-looking statements because the Company can give no assurance that they will prove to be correct.  Since forward-looking statements address future events and conditions, by their very nature they involve inherent risks and uncertainties. These statements speak only as of the date of this news release. Actual results could differ materially from those currently anticipated due to a number of factors and risks including various risk factors discussed in the Company's disclosure documents, which can be found under the Company's profile on www.sedar.com.   1933 Industries undertakes no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law.

All information contained in this news release relating to Blonde was provided by Blonde to the Company for inclusion herein. The Company has not independently verified such information and shall bear no liability for any misrepresentation contained therein.

SOURCE 1933 Industries Inc.

Related Links
https://1933industries.com/

Hick Roward

« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2024, 05:35:10 PM »
These folks look straight out of EYES WIDE SHUT (1999), spooky shit. The Nine Club Live chat should go wild asking Jeron about his biz, that would be wild and fun.

https://1933industries.com/about/leadership

Ankle_Lift

• Rep: 80
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2024, 05:47:41 PM »
Wonder what Jerons favorite Walt Whitman novel is

Probably Breaking Bad.