Author Topic: its annoying the push and exposure beatrice demond is getting relative to skill  (Read 22532 times)

Luddite

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
https://kingskatemag.com/shari-white-11-3/
Wow that was suspenseful. So are there any tricks you hate to film? Anything that makes you say, “Fuck, if I gotta film another one of these…”

I would just say the 50-50 Front Shuv.

Honestly, yes. That’s the Bigspin Front Board of women’s skateboarding. Men, no more Bigspin Front Boards. Women, no more 50-50 Front Shuvs. There’s just been too many.

Actually, Fabi did one that was really sick, on an out ledge though. I liked filming that one.

Respect. Let’s just say we are no longer accepting 50-50 Front Shuvs.

That’s pretty much the only thing I can think of right now. I guess slow tricks, too. I skate slow, so I can’t really talk shit, but you know.

dooley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
Do want to back her, but she recently did a hippie jump on something about an inch above her knees. Then dipped sort of low after for some reason. It was pretty soft.

KRKD1

Re: its annoying the push and exure beatrice demond is getting relative to skill
« Reply #212 on: December 28, 2019, 05:21:31 PM »
Idk enough to know. But if shes getting 8 pages on the board without a mental breakdown or a new shalom esque movement, op for sure wrong.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Damn so Beatrice back 180’d Wallenberg huh
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this