Author Topic: t-tool butt stuff?!?  (Read 15688 times)

sharkin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 493
Re: t-tool butt stuff?!?
« Reply #120 on: October 02, 2019, 04:57:38 PM »

Respect for anyone who gets broken off on national TV

the most gruesome part of this is how quickly that 0.0 score shows up on screen

street league is RUTHLESS

tranny in the streets

• Rep: 12
  • Gronk
« Reply #121 on: October 02, 2019, 05:59:35 PM »
Expand Quote

Respect for anyone who gets broken off on national TV
[close]

the most gruesome part of this is how quickly that 0.0 score shows up on screen

street league is RUTHLESS

Fuck them, I would've given him some points just for eating it that hard. But I guess points matter or whatever, boo.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 538
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #122 on: October 02, 2019, 06:58:02 PM »
I once got caught doing unholy things to myself with a bearing press. my friends never let me live it down.

midnightsnack

• Rep: -57
« Reply #123 on: October 02, 2019, 08:43:29 PM »
I'm more concerned about a TM putting a GoPro in the bathroom of his riders to be honest...

For real dude. This stand up TM could easily get charged with a voyeurism crime... what would possess someone to do this to someone who they’re supposed to be looking out for/ in the care of/ an employee of the company said TM is also employed by? A unit tool also sounds hella painful to try and get up there... there’s so many things about this that make no sense, but if this is true I feel bad for Ivan. Like someone said the only privacy you have is in the bathroom... how many other dudes were filmed pissing and shitting or jerking off? In my opinion it’s way WAY fucking creepier to be the dude planting the go pro than the dude who’s having a wank.

In all seriousness, if something like this were to happen to you, not down to the exact details but something deemed “shameful,” how would you handle it? I’d go with a classic, “so fucking what? mind your fucking business.”

Bottom line, everyone is a fucking freak in their own way when their door closes, and it’s nobody’s business what you do with your body. This TM should get his face rearranged for being such a creep.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
« Reply #124 on: October 02, 2019, 08:52:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If all Ryan Dunn ever got from a Porsche was a torn up butthole he would’ve considered himself lucky
[close]

[close]
Ice fucking cold
[close]

You all need to take another look at this comment, and let it marinate for a minute.

I looked, gnard and carried on.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

ColinYourAssOut

• Rep: 13
« Reply #125 on: October 02, 2019, 10:06:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If all Ryan Dunn ever got from a Porsche was a torn up butthole he would’ve considered himself lucky
[close]

[close]
Ice fucking cold
[close]

You all need to take another look at this comment, and let it marinate for a minute.
[close]

I looked, gnard and carried on.

Would certainly gnar if possible, but something tells me I'm still about a year away from having such privileges in my possession.  Hopefully someone can do it in my honor.
You can't beat cheeks with weak meat.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #126 on: October 02, 2019, 11:31:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Ice fucking cold
[close]

speechless

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up