Author Topic: Nike Removes All Houston Rockets Related Products From Their China Webstore  (Read 7296 times)

whatsreallygood

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
  • what it do dirty
https://fadeawayworld.net/2019/10/08/nike-removes-all-houston-rockets-related-products-from-their-china-webstore/

"The backlash continues for the Houston Rockets after Daryl Morey’s infamous tweet supporting the protests in Hong Kong."

Thoughts? I don't fuck with Vans for pulling the shoe design depicting protesters and I don't fuck with Nike for this either, though I didn't really fuck with them prior.

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
You shouldn’t fucking post. What’s the fucking point of posting basketball bullshit on a skateboarding forum? Kill yourself OP
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
Mods please move this thread to General Discussion / whatever

on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

Surf-goth

• Rep: -678
You shouldn’t fucking post. What’s the fucking point of posting basketball bullshit on a skateboarding forum? Kill yourself OP

Glad to see positive rep guys call for suicide for something they disagree with them.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 443
Neat story

Let's see here, basketball played on courts, courts made of wood, wood is used to make skateboards.

I don't know seems like it belongs here
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Hefe43

Expand Quote
[close]

Glad to see positive rep guys call for suicide for something they disagree with them.

Sensitive pals. There’s plenty ways to post on slap. There goes my lululemon sponsorship

This Thing Of Ours

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3388
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Go bounce a basketball ball!

thebacker

how about that elon musk rocket tho

whatsreallygood

• what it do dirty

Why are you spending your free time being upset on the internet lmao.

whatsreallygood

• what it do dirty
Mods please move this thread to General Discussion / whatever

Good call, that was my bad posting it here since it's not directly skate related.

Hefe43

Expand Quote
[close]

No ones upset at the internet on my end it was a joke that flew over everyone’s head

This Thing Of Ours

conqueso

figure it out

whatsreallygood

• what it do dirty
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No ones upset at the internet on my end it was a joke that flew over everyone’s head

You sound upset people didn't like your joke lol.

Hefe43

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

You sound upset people didn't like your joke lol.

Nah

This Thing Of Ours

SHIREFLIP

I was not aware the Houston Rockets had a skate team. That’s cool, but I sure feel out of touch.

What a find

Huevos rancheros with extra bacon tomorrow morning, looking forward to it

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
Huevos rancheros with extra bacon tomorrow morning, looking forward to it

That sounds amazing, that's my go to when we hit the Mexican spot for brunch. Usually with some tepache
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
I was not aware the Houston Rockets had a skate team. That’s cool, but I sure feel out of touch.
Nyjah Houston Rockets

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
It's hilarious how mind bogglingly screwed the NBA is no matter what direction they go for something that's not even their fault.

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
It's hilarious how mind bogglingly screwed the NBA is no matter what direction they go for something that's not even their fault.

It really feels like the NFL, NBA, and to an extent the MLB have collectively been fucking up lately. I don't watch very much soccer or hockey but I'm sure they are fucking up too.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -678
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Sensitive pals. There’s plenty ways to post on slap. There goes my lululemon sponsorship

Nowhere near a pal here. But whenever anyone makes any sense pals kook you to death.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
  • You better shut up, Don
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
they still make a ton of money and probably always will

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330

Expand Quote
[close]
they still make a ton of money and probably always will

I agree, but the absurdity of wasting 15 years of effort and losing billions of dollars over a tweet is wild.

Audrey II

• Rep: 14188
dope thread boutta get even doper

edit:

who would win in a game of 1v1? bow wow or aaron carter?

« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 12:34:47 PM by Audrey II »
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

redux

• Rep: -5
https://fadeawayworld.net/2019/10/08/nike-removes-all-houston-rockets-related-products-from-their-china-webstore/

"The backlash continues for the Houston Rockets after Daryl Morey’s infamous tweet supporting the protests in Hong Kong."

Thoughts? I don't fuck with Vans for pulling the shoe design depicting protesters and I don't fuck with Nike for this either, though I didn't really fuck with them prior.

I bet you cook your salmon skin side up too.

Pissedoff30y/oskatedad

• Rep: -57
Tim Pool just did an excelent video about how terrible it is that American companies are bending over for communist china money.

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
Tim Pool just did an excelent video about how terrible it is that American companies are bending over for communist china money.

There is a lot of Chinese money to had and their wealth is trending to pass us so of course Americans greed wants their cut of that.

To the point they will bend over backwards to get it

squintharder

Delete this thread

roomservice

• Rep: -209
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Fuck Nike SB. Their shoes are better than Vans but still garbage.

Supra Footwear for life.