Author Topic: How you feel after a session?  (Read 3123 times)

Abyss1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
Re: How you feel after a session?
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2019, 08:09:59 AM »
Bruised shins and ego
ego for me, too old for shinners

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2019, 08:42:22 AM »
Sometimes I have trouble driving right after a session. Like my body thinks I'm still on my board or something. I've had some close calls that were really dumb like that.

had this happen before like im trying to pump transition on sharp corners and hills

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2019, 04:59:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Sometimes I have trouble driving right after a session. Like my body thinks I'm still on my board or something. I've had some close calls that were really dumb like that.
[close]

had this happen before like im trying to pump transition on sharp corners and hills

This reminds me of when I was a teenager and I spent all day playing GTA III at a homie's place.  Got in my car to drive home with another friend and he physically had to grab the wheel and straighten it out at one point because I had gotten so used to not giving a fuck about hitting other cars in the game.

After a session, I feel both energized and tired, sometimes riding high, sometimes feeling low, but usually a mix where there's a couple things I'm crazy stoked about mixed in with a lot of "damn, I used to be able to do a whole bunch more than I can now."  That's easy to let go of, though, because it isn't shit compared to the fun there to be had in sucking at skateboarding.  Epsom salt baths do wonders for fatigue and aches.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2019, 05:47:17 PM »
Happy, I feel happy. Bit sometimes everything is shit.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 390
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2019, 06:14:23 PM »
Normally I need a few days I between sessions but stretching and epsom Salts after a long session has been helping. Using a roller stick even if I’m not skating that day as well

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2019, 08:54:18 PM »
Awesome I get tired but it’s a good sleep type of tired.

Dueces Bitch's

chingchu

• Rep: -25
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2019, 04:16:11 PM »
i like to smoke some green and rub one out after a session.

Lloyd Braun

• Rep: 80
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2019, 03:59:02 AM »
Lately I’ve been feeling pretty good after a session, little sore and usually partly bummed that I always seem to be relearning tricks I used to have but always stoked whether it’s for 30mins or 5 hours. I used to be kinda reclusive and skate alone a lot. Now I’ve been skating with friends more. I enjoy both and every time I skate I wish I could do it more, work gets in the way a lot . Even if I’m frustrated I can’t do a f-ing crooked grind still love every second of it. Stretching before/after and foam rolling help me a lot.