Author Topic: Kader on w33d / fuck jeff wonsong  (Read 18983 times)

georgethecat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 637
Re: Kader on w33d / fuck jeff wonsong
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2019, 05:19:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Wtf is up with Kader and then Thrasher running it, "Yeah I fucked this Hawaiian bitch." So much disrespect. Met at Aala, fucked in the car at Sand Point how is anyone supposed to believe it was a girl.
[close]

is it more disrespectful than your corny homophobic dig at the end there?

absolutely love that he put Cody Davis on blast out of nowhere.
[close]
how is that homophobic? That area has always been known for trans prostitutes going back to ww2 days
[close]

One fine summertime Sunday evening
Crenshaw Boulevard was in full swing
Perfect example of how looks can be deceiving
Rolled up to what I thought was a pretty young thing
Rollin' in a purple Samurai Suzuki
Dooki brains was (something) to her sex appeal
something something something
Dude she was real dope. On the real.
But anyway the next day we something something
toot toot beep beep
something something something
Me and my new Crenshaw cutie
Something something something something
Suck suck suckin' on my neck like Dracula
But it wasn't all that spectacula' (WHY?)
'Cause everytime I tried to touch upon tay's (??) titty
She would be like, "WHOOOO WEEE!"
Bitch was frontin' but I wasn't sayin' nothin'
Then all of a sudden it was like someone pushed a button
Got a funny feelin' like somethin' was real wrong
Looked at her shoes and her feets was real wrong
Then it hit me, "Oh please God, no!"
Turns out that ho turned out to be a John Doe
He pulled a fast one on me.
Guess that's one of those things that makes you go SHIT!

Ooohhh shit. Love a good, if super long, Pharcyde reference.

cuckflip

« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2019, 05:29:04 PM »
That interview was really good it made me like Kader more than I already did.

Take a note interviewers - we skaters want more questions about fucking and skaters other skaters hate not dumb shit like books

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 250
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2019, 05:33:45 PM »

Take a note interviewers - we skaters want more questions about fucking and skaters other skaters hate not dumb shit like books

Read the Gustav interview.  It’s a wonderful presentation of a language barrier preventing bad jokes from landing and the uncomfortable explanation of them afterwords with nary a thought that these exchanges not only should NOT lead off the article but be removed entirely

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 637
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2019, 05:36:37 PM »

Yeah, books are so dumb! Not you, but books, are the dumb thing!

cuckflip

« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2019, 05:43:43 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah, books are so dumb! Not you, but books, are the dumb thing!
Correct

cuckflip

« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2019, 05:44:35 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Read the Gustav interview.  It’s a wonderful presentation of a language barrier preventing bad jokes from landing and the uncomfortable explanation of them afterwords with nary a thought that these exchanges not only should NOT lead off the article but be removed entirely
Sounds painful, got a link?

eyodu

• Rep: -35
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2019, 05:47:44 PM »
I'm worried about him tbh

artskool

• Rep: 31
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2019, 06:23:46 PM »
Beautiful to see a young prodigy blossom into a full grown skate idiot.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2019, 06:37:44 PM »
kader of virginity.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1125
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2019, 06:48:26 PM »
I'm glad I was never interviewed for anything when I was 17

Poor Duffel. It's still fuck Chris Nieratko for that one.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2019, 06:49:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Sounds painful, got a link?

Might be up soon, just got the mag in the mail.  Even more frustratingly, jake Hayes bs noseblunting the big white UCI ledge was relegated to a dickies ad back in the music section.   That’s likely not on the magazine, I just can’t believe a trick like received such shabby treatment

gyros4heroes

• Rep: -27
« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2019, 03:20:08 AM »
yall talk shit about kader all the time about his "manners" but your favourite team ever was early baker gtfoh

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2019, 03:32:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Haha I think its cool he even thought of my name to mention.
[close]
Then why did you cry about it on facebook, and then delete it?
[close]

answer
Where you at Pine?

Loady McGee

• Rep: 55
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2019, 04:39:33 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm glad I was never interviewed for anything when I was 17
[close]

Poor Duffel. It's still fuck Chris Nieratko for that one.
Yeah, and this:
https://www.vice.com/sv/article/qbz8jw/epicly-made-over-985-v16n8

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2019, 04:56:21 AM »
yall talk shit about kader all the time about his "manners" but your favourite team ever was early baker gtfoh
I’m worried that Baker is building the future of their brand around Kader, when in the past they focused on such upstanding skateboarders like pre-sobriety Jim Greco, Antwuan Dixon, and Braydon Szafranski.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2019, 05:56:03 AM »
This interview falls in the tradition of DGAF skate interviews and in 2019 might have landed better with someone who isn't 17. I'm not gonna judge Kader here since he is a kid but I am perplexed by the lack of editing on Thrasher's part. Also I know it feels lame but I tell kids to hold off on weed till they are older. It's not good for the adolescent brain. I mean I started when I was 13 so on the one hand it's weird for me to say shit but it genuinely did not work out well for me to start so early. 
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

MC Solaar

• Rep: 2
« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2019, 06:04:03 AM »
This interview falls in the tradition of DGAF skate interviews and in 2019 might have landed better with someone who isn't 17. I'm not gonna judge Kader here since he is a kid but I am perplexed by the lack of editing on Thrasher's part. Also I know it feels lame but I tell kids to hold off on weed till they are older. It's not good for the adolescent brain. I mean I started when I was 13 so on the one hand it's weird for me to say shit but it genuinely did not work out well for me to start so early.

I kinda feel like in the mid 2020's there will be a slap thread about "where did Kader go?"

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2019, 06:04:20 AM »
I don’t think he’s going to be the revolutionary skate prodigy that Andrew aspired for him to be.  He will, however, likely have a successful career with the Supreme camp as a “style” or “in crowd” type of pro, given that he doesn’t pile out too hard.  Calling out Pine wins him some points though.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2019, 06:28:46 AM »
Why is it always being said that he's gonna leave Baker? Just interested in this ongoing comment.

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2019, 06:35:53 AM »
Because nobody stays at their first job forever.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #110 on: December 04, 2019, 06:40:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I kinda feel like in the mid 2020's there will be a slap thread about "where did Kader go?"

FA?

But I feel you in this. I’m a little more optimistic and will say he will fall of in a few years though.

Coco Santiagos Kitten

« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2019, 06:59:29 AM »
Wait. You mean 17 year old kid that gets paid to skateboard isn't a perfect example of the best of human morality? I refuse to believe it, and frankly, am offended anyone would suggest otherwise.

Seriously, I'm so glad there is little to no record of anything about the person I was as a teenager.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2019, 07:08:19 AM »
Wait. You mean 17 year old kid that gets paid to skateboard isn't a perfect example of the best of human morality? I refuse to believe it, and frankly, am offended anyone would suggest otherwise.

Seriously, I'm so glad there is little to no record of anything about the person I was as a teenager.

If social media existed when I was in high school, there would be a viral tik-tok of me getting hit in the nuts while trying and failing to catch a pop fly without a glove during gym class.

lilboosie

• Rep: 227
« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2019, 08:36:27 AM »
Y’all saying none of y’all smoke weed and fuk on at the skatepark ?

Damn I’m sry y’all

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2270
« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2019, 08:52:14 AM »
The most disapointing thing about this interview was that a golden oppurtunity to use the following was missed

'So you got lei'd in Hawaii?'

Congratulations. You're as good a writer as Nieratko.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2019, 08:55:08 AM »
Y’all saying none of y’all smoke weed and fuk on at the skatepark ?

Damn I’m sry y’all

The only thing I do at my skatepark is lay at the bottom of the bowl and sing Fat Man in a Little Coat from Tommy Boy as I try and fit empty water balloons on my penis.  Are you telling me there’s a (better) alternative?

swordtechnique

• Rep: -56
« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2019, 09:01:02 AM »
I don’t think he’s going to be the revolutionary skate prodigy that Andrew aspired for him to be.

That's basically the main issue I have with the Boss's recent decisions.  Has a fucking ripper in Frankie Heck on flow, yet puts Zach Allen of all fucking people on the team, then turns young and inexperienced and unready teenager Kader pro for Baker, only for him to put out a mediocre Supreme/FA style part.  And if it's not his skating that's supposed to be the draw for him, it should be his personality right? Well everything I see recently just shows me he's becoming more and more insufferable. Probably do to the inflated ego he has due to Boss's well meaning but irrational decisions with the Baker brand.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2019, 09:22:56 AM »
Expand Quote
I don’t think he’s going to be the revolutionary skate prodigy that Andrew aspired for him to be.
[close]

That's basically the main issue I have with the Boss's recent decisions.  Has a fucking ripper in Frankie Heck on flow, yet puts Zach Allen of all fucking people on the team, then turns young and inexperienced and unready teenager Kader pro for Baker, only for him to put out a mediocre Supreme/FA style part.  And if it's not his skating that's supposed to be the draw for him, it should be his personality right? Well everything I see recently just shows me he's becoming more and more insufferable. Probably do to the inflated ego he has due to Boss's well meaning but irrational decisions with the Baker brand.
First off, no one Andrew Reynolds put on Baker at a young age ever turned into a revolutionary skate prodigy - Herman, Spanky, Theotis, Braydon, etc. are all talented skaters who were sponsored at a young age and went on to have long and successful careers, but nothing I'd call "revolutionary" or "prodigal." I don't really see why Kader is having the role of "revolutionary skate prodigy" pushed onto him by his critics. Definitely a double standard.

Second off, Frankie Heck is a fucking twenty-seven-year old man am who no one heard of before that Shake Junt part earlier this year and who likely has another five years left in his career (at best, if we're being realistic). On the other hand, Kader is still in his teens, progressing pretty rapidly, and and has no problem stacking footage, which (hopefully) equates to a longer career, more exposure and relatability among kids (and possibly POC), and a better payoff for his sponsors. Seems pretty obvious to me.

I honestly cannot believe the concepts of marketability and long-term investments are seriously lost on some of you.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2019, 10:47:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
First off, no one Andrew Reynolds put on Baker at a young age ever turned into a revolutionary skate prodigy - Herman, Spanky, Theotis, Braydon, etc. are all talented skaters who were sponsored at a young age and went on to have long and successful careers, but nothing I'd call "revolutionary" or "prodigal." I don't really see why Kader is having the role of "revolutionary skate prodigy" pushed onto him by his critics. Definitely a double standard.

Second off, Frankie Heck is a fucking twenty-seven-year old man am who no one heard of before that Shake Junt part earlier this year and who likely has another five years left in his career (at best, if we're being realistic). On the other hand, Kader is still in his teens, progressing pretty rapidly, and and has no problem stacking footage, which (hopefully) equates to a longer career, more exposure and relatability among kids (and possibly POC), and a better payoff for his sponsors. Seems pretty obvious to me.

I honestly cannot believe the concepts of marketability and long-term investments are seriously lost on some of you.

You're right but I still don't see why Zach Allen is on Baker
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

AssFlea

• Rep: -30
« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2019, 10:51:32 AM »
I was surprised there was no slow motion close-up shot of him smoking weed in the video. They must have known his mom would kick their asses or something.

I back Ma if this is fact.

Kader does not need grass in their life rn. Also kids copy that shit.

Kids be like ima smoke an El and go leave a piece of my nut sack on the 20 stair that shouldn't have been built at my local for NKA videos
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''