Author Topic: Josh Kalis trademarks "Wecking Ball"  (Read 23188 times)

franquietits

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
Re: Josh Kalis trademarks "Wecking Ball"
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2019, 03:27:26 PM »
It's real, you can look it up on the US government trademark website.

Kinda funny at first but squatting on someone's intellectual property in bad faith isn't actually that cool. Kalis must have really been hurt.

Anyone can say what they will, but man he got him! #GotEmGood.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -749
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2019, 03:27:51 PM »
I wonder if Dime dudes still fuck with Wack.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2019, 03:29:26 PM »
Hi Joel "the walking erection" Weckingham.  It's quite obvious you read slap.   You have a shitty style on a skateboard, have a fucking god awful push, and a remarkable penchant to fit that horrible stereotype of jock gear that doesn't help the visual appeal of your skating either.

I think I speak for all non-Trump supporters in that you should crawl back under that bank at muni.....

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1070
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2019, 03:59:18 PM »
Can’t you guys see that Kalis did this as an early Christmas present to slap?  He knew all us gossiping ol’ biddies would titter with delight over this.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2019, 04:01:22 PM »
i think weck is like Andrew Dice Clay - the dude was a regular comedian and would do a "dice man"  shtick and then he literally became the dice man.. thats what happened to weck
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2019, 04:01:50 PM »
Hilarious move by Kalis. Someone send this incredible gif to Kalis and Weck I need to know they’ve seen it.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2019, 04:03:44 PM »
Weck is the skateboarding equivalent of skip bayless. U either fuck with him or you don’t, and he’s more of a character that’s a troll then anything. People take this fool way to fucking seriously. Also I saw some people saying he prolly supports trump, his last names fucking morgenweck, every Jew I know despises the man.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2019, 04:10:25 PM »
Kalis if you're reading this trademark "manny busters" too

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 249
« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2019, 04:12:58 PM »
Weck is the skateboarding equivalent of skip bayless. U either fuck with him or you don’t, and he’s more of a character that’s a troll then anything. People take this fool way to fucking seriously. Also I saw some people saying he prolly supports trump, his last names fucking morgenweck, every Jew I know despises the man.
It is an German last name. Not jewish.

Another, Trump has a ton from certain pockets of the Jewish community because of his support for Israel.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 04:23:24 PM by DannyDee »

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 130
« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2019, 04:20:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Moving this one from the other weck thread

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Boy howdy, this is so much more hilarious than anything Weck has ever said or done.
[close]
Is it?
[close]

Yes.
[close]
Elaborate!
[close]

Well, humor is subjective, but it put's the whole thing into perspective. Weckingball starts shit with Stevie Williams/DGK on some petty shit (although kinda funny but mostly sad after the first couple posts), he get's Stevie to bite for a sec but then Kalis/DGK comes in and shows how it's done. Trolls hard by trademarking the dude's nickname he gave to himself, and also points out that weckingball was fucking with people that actually make moves. Not just trolls... AND have put out WAAAAAAAAAY better skating content on just skating alone. Weck loses in the trolling battle and he never stood a chance when it came to actual skating. He'll probably have to either take down all content with the name "weckingball" in it, and/or have to change all of his online handles with it (?). That's if Kalis wants to put in the effort (whatever that really is) to pursue that. I don't know how it will actually play out. But Weck loses  and it's funnier than any of the shit I've ever seen from him imho.
[close]
But isn’t it just as petty? Don’t get me wrong I think it is kind of funny that kalis is trying to trademark someone else’s name out of spite.

But for kalis to have a family and life/career outside of skateboarding and go though the effort of fucking with some dude who you all claim is a low level troll takes more effort than it’s really worth imo

And again everyone championing kalis, weck clearly got under his skin for him to do this. So I gotta say, I think weck already won.
[close]

This is some real dumbass logic here
[close]
It’s not
[close]
Tis.
[close]
Lol it really isn’t.

But let’s hear it, why am I wrong?
[close]

what you see is an angry frustrated kalis going trough all that trouble, neglecting his wife and kids, whereas in reality he just made a call to some dc lawyer or whatever asking to trademark the name, while lounging on the couch at stevie's, laughing the whole time

This ^ cuck. It's not nearly as hard as coming up with a shitty dis track or something. Just a quick form to fill out that he probably didn't even have to do himself.

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 639
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2019, 04:21:34 PM »
For Weck’s ego.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1451
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2019, 04:49:20 PM »
Weck dropped his cameo price to $5. I’d buy one for Kalis at that

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3416
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2019, 04:51:23 PM »
Wondering if this will destroy Weck on such a deep level that he might actually take me up on my offer of a BJ after all.

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2019, 04:58:09 PM »
Wondering if this will destroy Weck on such a deep level that he might actually take me up on my offer of a BJ after all.

You still trying to suck wecks dick?

SweaterVest

• Rep: 12
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2019, 05:03:58 PM »

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2019, 05:20:16 PM »
For Weck’s ego.
this man used an asap rocky gif

Deputy Wendell

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 807
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2019, 05:30:07 PM »

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2019, 05:46:37 PM »
Kakis? Kalis of his name, like Spanly.

If you grew up in Jersey, his “act” wouldn’t be a novelty to you. He’s an east coast version of SoCal Bro’s, different, but equally annoying. If it were all an Andy Kaufman-esque bit, Tony Clifton if you will, then hats off. But it’s not, he’s the typical NJ basket-case who’s hair loss leads to gym/roids, which in turn, leads to more hair loss. It cyclical. Either way, we’ll always have Sopranos on DVD.

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #109 on: December 19, 2019, 06:13:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's real, you can look it up on the US government trademark website.

Kinda funny at first but squatting on someone's intellectual property in bad faith isn't actually that cool. Kalis must have really been hurt.
[close]

Intellectual?
[close]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_property

I was talking about weck.

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 333
« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2019, 06:29:08 PM »
This is great. I don't have a dog in the fight but I love the pettiness.

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2019, 06:35:41 PM »
Is Weck 2019’s Simon Woodstock?

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 406
« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2019, 06:54:26 PM »
Hi Joel "the walking erection" Weckingham.  It's quite obvious you read slap.   You have a shitty style on a skateboard, have a fucking god awful push, and a remarkable penchant to fit that horrible stereotype of jock gear that doesn't help the visual appeal of your skating either.

I think I speak for all non-Trump supporters in that you should crawl back under that bank at muni.....

Walking eWECKtion

Dorje Drolo

• Rep: -56
« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2019, 07:03:54 PM »
Kalis is a true G for this move, respect.

Ianizyeah

• Rep: -59
« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2019, 07:18:29 PM »
Expand Quote
fuck it, i back kalis. weckinball wore out his welcome a year ago
[close]

Yeah, the manny busters was cute, but he is a KOOK. Joel Morganweck should be banished, can't believe he was given as much attention as he got, bet he loves Trump too.
I always back kalis. Your the kook tho who cares if he likes trump. Both wack and trump are funny as fuck. Punk bitch, rat , chomo , check in , PC , sex offender, bastard.

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
« Reply #115 on: December 19, 2019, 07:21:45 PM »
I love Kalis' legacy too but lawyerball is just weak, man. Joel lacked balance between comedic bullying with regulating the pad but Stevie's really going to pretend his clips weren't busted, and that he can take him in a fight because of this? That's sort of delusional. Also yeah, I wouldn't have clicked on that interview had I known the douchebag host is a nonce.

JohnnySaintLethal

• Rep: 15
« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2019, 10:00:04 PM »
I said before weck is just the Andy Kaufman of skateboarding. He is kinda regular though. I saw him in Atlantic City and he was doing Huge fatty lines of coke in the car near the skate spot. He’s like faux sober now. Any ways he’s just a troll and it’s working. Stevie’s interview was so funny he tried acting so unbothered but it really got under his skin.

Audrey II

• Rep: 14188
« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2019, 10:15:22 PM »
I said before weck is just the Andy Kaufman of skateboarding. He is kinda regular though. I saw him in Atlantic City and he was doing Huge fatty lines of coke in the car near the skate spot. He’s like faux sober now. Any ways he’s just a troll and it’s working. Stevie’s interview was so funny he tried acting so unbothered but it really got under his skin.

Just cause man on the moon is on Netflix doesn’t mean you can compare Andy and weck. That’s not fair to Andy.
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1505
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #118 on: December 19, 2019, 10:21:19 PM »
Fucking hilarious. Andy K was a genius, comedy pioneer. The other guy is a moron and there is no pioneering that in skateboarding. Josh could make an energy drink called weckingball tears after this shit for fun.

JohnnySaintLethal

• Rep: 15
« Reply #119 on: December 19, 2019, 10:22:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Just cause man on the moon is on Netflix doesn’t mean you can compare Andy and weck. That’s not fair to Andy.
damn my bad didn’t know you knew him personally. My condolences.