Author Topic: the Bunt is back  (Read 300439 times)

Hash Slinging Slasher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
Re: the Bunt is back
« Reply #510 on: October 07, 2020, 02:28:44 PM »

joe momma

« Reply #511 on: October 08, 2020, 02:04:32 AM »
Expand Quote
we need Nik Stain episode
[close]

"you skate curb high manual pads and occasionally a 9" ledge, you've done the same 6-8 tricks for the past 5 years but have managed to ride for some top companies whats your secret?"

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #512 on: October 08, 2020, 02:09:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

"you skate curb high manual pads and occasionally a 9" ledge, you've done the same 6-8 tricks for the past 5 years but have managed to ride for some top companies whats your secret?"

But he skates fast tho..

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 566
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #513 on: October 08, 2020, 02:51:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

top notch high speed back smiths

G raham

• Rep: -47
« Reply #514 on: October 08, 2020, 03:56:22 AM »
halfway through snape's one pretty sick
Well guys, there's nothing better than getting out there and skateboarding. - Shane O'Neill.

ogvados

• Rep: 5
« Reply #515 on: October 08, 2020, 07:45:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

idgaf, I love the way he skates. He cool, and I think that he would be great guest cus he got tons of stories to share

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #516 on: October 08, 2020, 12:34:43 PM »
Bunt was always better than nine club but that shit has gotten so bad. I’ve listened to almost every bunt and only 2 or 3 were boring

Grind King Rims

« Reply #517 on: October 10, 2020, 11:48:35 AM »
Tom Snape seems chill as fuck. Great stories. Very good episode.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #518 on: October 10, 2020, 12:53:52 PM »
Tom Snape seems chill as fuck. Great stories. Very good episode.

Very jealous of his life. Id love to travel the world do care
 free.

I'd try that death defying window job if it meant spending half the year traveling with a nice chunk of change.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

BALAKOV

• Rep: 17
« Reply #519 on: October 10, 2020, 01:01:51 PM »

I back this!

MorningSesh

• Rep: 76
« Reply #520 on: October 11, 2020, 12:12:35 PM »
Bunt was always better than nine club but that shit has gotten so bad. I’ve listened to almost every bunt and only 2 or 3 were boring
I used to like the nine club more until I started to listen to the Bunt more. I can rarely get through a full episode of the nine club since now especially since they started doing the virtual stop & chat episodes. The Ishod one was good though.

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #521 on: October 11, 2020, 02:49:59 PM »
Tas Pappas skyscraper story was wild.

metsuri

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -29
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #522 on: October 12, 2020, 12:52:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
idgaf, I love the way he skates. He cool, and I think that he would be great guest cus he got tons of stories to share

Nik Stain episode would be great, I too love the way he skates, gets me sparked. Love or hate his skating, he stands out from the pack. I wonder if he's the one being referred to when people speak about "skate fast do nothing"-type of skating?

In Tom Snape episode, were they actually talking about sugar?

Tommy G

• Rep: -14
« Reply #523 on: October 15, 2020, 05:47:06 AM »
Ngl even as a southerner I didn't expect Justin Brock's accent to be that thick. Great interview though.

nevrwasben

« Reply #524 on: October 15, 2020, 09:04:00 AM »
Brock seems like a genuinely rad guy, I enjoyed the interview.
What’s the deal with the Donnelly hate though? He didn’t elaborate and left me wondering if he’s joking or if Donnelly is some kind of jerk. Anybody got any insight on that?

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #525 on: October 15, 2020, 11:16:16 AM »
What’s the deal with the Donnelly hate though? He didn’t elaborate and left me wondering if he’s joking or if Donnelly is some kind of jerk. Anybody got any insight on that?

Jake has been known to give the Real Ams hazing when they get on board. He did it to Ishod anyways and has been talked about by him numerous times.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

decoi1

• Rep: 18
« Reply #526 on: October 15, 2020, 02:38:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Jake has been known to give the Real Ams hazing when they get on board. He did it to Ishod anyways and has been talked about by him numerous times.

They did a weekend buzz together along time ago so he was probably just talking sheeit as we pronounces it. That stratosphere video sounds dope. His last part was unexpectedly really good.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #527 on: October 15, 2020, 04:24:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

They did a weekend buzz together along time ago so he was probably just talking sheeit as we pronounces it. That stratosphere video sounds dope. His last part was unexpectedly really good.
I think Donnolly having an ego and being a dick is pretty well known. I remember when Real released their favorite pros series, Jake Donnolly's favorite pro was Jake Donnolly. Still a great skater.

Brock was a good interview. Seems to take jokes in stride and not take himself too seriously. His last part was sick considering the two knee surgeries.

YungJugg

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #528 on: October 19, 2020, 09:36:06 PM »
that Mountain Dew story is always wild

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 399
« Reply #529 on: October 21, 2020, 12:15:00 PM »
Jahmir episode was really good. Might be bias cause he dope dude IRL. Really interested in knowing what happened between him and Stevie. Shots low-key were fired and he was selling all his old Stevie wall boards and shit on IG stories the other day.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #530 on: October 21, 2020, 12:24:07 PM »
that Mountain Dew story is always wild
I've been near this point, but not quite that bad. I noticed I felt horrible when not having one in a day, and now I'm trying to avoid soda all together.

Acky Jacky

« Reply #531 on: October 21, 2020, 03:25:20 PM »
Who has the dirt on who Jahmir had to fight over switch-mongo?

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #532 on: October 21, 2020, 03:59:22 PM »
A Jake episode would be gold.. Or Dane.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #533 on: October 21, 2020, 04:10:26 PM »
Great interview giving insight into a guy I didn't know much about. That heart story is crazy, and inspiring.

Bobbybanana

• Rep: 11
« Reply #534 on: October 22, 2020, 09:57:30 AM »
Bunt boyz saying van is shit for skating? Rough ground? There isn’t even winter in van.

It’s not what it was in the 90s, but it’s mecca for the entire west.
Hangin' with a cool bunch

Grind King Rims

« Reply #535 on: October 22, 2020, 11:01:11 AM »
Jahmir episode was really good. Might be bias cause he dope dude IRL. Really interested in knowing what happened between him and Stevie. Shots low-key were fired and he was selling all his old Stevie wall boards and shit on IG stories the other day.

Yeah same. I wouldn't even say it was shots fired, it just sounded like he really looked up to Stevie and got really disillusioned when skating for DGK. He said something along the lines of, "He wasn't who I thought he was..." and I thought it sounded pretty sad.

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 399
« Reply #536 on: October 22, 2020, 11:24:17 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah same. I wouldn't even say it was shots fired, it just sounded like he really looked up to Stevie and got really disillusioned when skating for DGK. He said something along the lines of, "He wasn't who I thought he was..." and I thought it sounded pretty sad.

For sure definitely a better way to put it. Sounds like an example of never meet your idols or something? I just can't even fathom what could've possibly happened.

themeangreen

• Rep: -75
« Reply #537 on: October 26, 2020, 02:07:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

For sure definitely a better way to put it. Sounds like an example of never meet your idols or something? I just can't even fathom what could've possibly happened.

Mehh, Jahmir bounced for the next best thing just like how he quit working at Noc and continued to talk shit on them until he realized that he wouldn't be much without the support of those dudes. He's spewing all this stuff about Palace and DC but best believe that if Nike or Adidas calls he'll throw DC under the bus as soon as possible. He was all about DGK then Palace came along he was throwing DGK under the bus the next day. Same kid that couldn't be bothered to wake up for work and same dude who actually said "food should be free for me" and "I'll take Philly SOTY". I don't really agree with the a lot of the stuff saying how humble the dude is, homie got lucky by getting free stuff b/c of older dudes taking him under his wing. I don't really get the hype about how he's blowing up, dude's a chaser and doesn't really do his own thing. There's plenty of other skaters in Philly who are better and gnarlier but he's been on DGK/ DC's dick for so long without that image he wouldn't really be shit. I got love for the dude but he's basically full of shit from what I heard in his interview. Same dude who seems like he doesn't give a fuck is mad chill, saying people have beef on him is the same dude who is happy to talk shit with his people if you don't look like them. Knowing the guy personally I, it's cool to see him blowing up but he's mad full of hot air like the rest of these kids inflated ego's that haven't actually accomplished anything yet. The fact that the chose him and Kyle Wilson just shows that they're running short on guests to come on a podcast and talk shit. The younger people try to come off so hard as something they obviously are not esp the Palace kids.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 03:40:38 PM by themeangreen »

Jeff Bezos The Antichrist

• Rep: 29
« Reply #538 on: October 27, 2020, 06:54:52 AM »

Fuuuck this is gonna be a good one!

assbag

• Rep: 8
« Reply #539 on: October 27, 2020, 07:06:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Mehh, Jahmir bounced for the next best thing just like how he quit working at Noc and continued to talk shit on them until he realized that he wouldn't be much without the support of those dudes. He's spewing all this stuff about Palace and DC but best believe that if Nike or Adidas calls he'll throw DC under the bus as soon as possible. He was all about DGK then Palace came along he was throwing DGK under the bus the next day. Same kid that couldn't be bothered to wake up for work and same dude who actually said "food should be free for me" and "I'll take Philly SOTY". I don't really agree with the a lot of the stuff saying how humble the dude is, homie got lucky by getting free stuff b/c of older dudes taking him under his wing. I don't really get the hype about how he's blowing up, dude's a chaser and doesn't really do his own thing. There's plenty of other skaters in Philly who are better and gnarlier but he's been on DGK/ DC's dick for so long without that image he wouldn't really be shit. I got love for the dude but he's basically full of shit from what I heard in his interview. Same dude who seems like he doesn't give a fuck is mad chill, saying people have beef on him is the same dude who is happy to talk shit with his people if you don't look like them. Knowing the guy personally I, it's cool to see him blowing up but he's mad full of hot air like the rest of these kids inflated ego's that haven't actually accomplished anything yet. The fact that the chose him and Kyle Wilson just shows that they're running short on guests to come on a podcast and talk shit. The younger people try to come off so hard as something they obviously are not esp the Palace kids.

;D