Author Topic: HIJINX  (Read 52149 times)

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: HIJINX
« Reply #480 on: January 19, 2021, 04:37:46 PM »
reynolds kickflip shift, i dont understand how he does a kickflip with his toe hanging off the front side of his board
Jeremy Wray trick tips

RichardBarkley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #481 on: January 20, 2021, 02:06:49 AM »
Expand Quote
reynolds kickflip shift, i dont understand how he does a kickflip with his toe hanging off the front side of his board
[close]
Jeremy Wray trick tips

Did you have the vhs?

That mofo thought me how to skate. Amazing video pre internet
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #482 on: January 21, 2021, 09:28:33 PM »
What video was this wallride used in?

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #483 on: January 24, 2021, 09:14:46 AM »
Imagine having bs nosebulnts so dialed in on top of a picnic table.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Free Max B
« Reply #484 on: January 24, 2021, 12:55:22 PM »
Baca and Herman are both 2 of the most underrated. that wallride was insane and I never knew that line was supposed to end with a fucking switch front heel over a table. herman really almost did that in what had to have been 2004. crazy

best shit on youtube right now

free max b
FREE MAX B

bob george

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 220
« Reply #485 on: January 29, 2021, 01:09:24 AM »

hell of a nollie heel! - i was real hyped to hear that gailea momolu was his big influence cause that dude used to blow me away. i looked forward to darkstar ads {ha!} for a momolu stunt.

brutal watching theotis not even mildly turn 180 on those back heel attempts.
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

Escape Hell

• Rep: 26
« Reply #486 on: January 29, 2021, 01:27:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Jeremy Wray trick tips
[close]

Did you have the vhs?

That mofo thought me how to skate. Amazing video pre internet
That was the second video I owned. First was shortys hardware video.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #487 on: January 29, 2021, 07:31:45 AM »
Ellington smokin on that Bali Shag UNFILTERED

Mad Max

« Reply #488 on: January 29, 2021, 12:57:08 PM »
Had to re-watch Digital Sane today.
Antwuan does a replica nollie heelflip down a decent sized double set in the opening tricks.
Credits listed him as Antwian Dixion...

HisNameIsntWarren

• Rep: 49
« Reply #489 on: January 30, 2021, 07:01:54 AM »
Absolutely shocking seeing him STOMP that nollie heel first try with so much power. Truly a one of a kind. Almost as impressive as seeing him huck down those stairs and bail last minute only to plant his feet down and not even budge. Never understood people who could bail like that.

Welcome to the OC bitch! This is how it’s done in Orange County.

Rohn_mob_joore

• Rep: -24
« Reply #490 on: January 30, 2021, 10:44:00 AM »
The way Twuan floated that switch shuv.. I wish I was that chill on a board. Whats up with his new part? Said on the berrics it’s dropping in December. Looks like he wiped his insta. Hope he’s ok.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
« Reply #491 on: May 21, 2021, 11:38:20 AM »

Almost looks like Joey Pepper back 180 the cans off the stage, maybe it is? 3:42

Man alive Terry was a living nightmare back then. I'm ashamed of being involved or being around fights at that age, thankful i didn't film them and then post post them online at whatever age Beagle is...40 or so. I get it that's Baker or whatever, just  thankful it's not me.

Heath!

EDIT:I think the name Alex was said during what i thought was Joey Pepp

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #492 on: May 21, 2021, 06:43:53 PM »
 Scummy vibes from beagle and terry in this one.   These hijinx also remind me how many pros Antuan is 3 times better then, for example, I think Kirchart looks pretty good on a board and shit but theres no comparison with Antuan like.  People can say whatever they want politically but deep down they're american ass is racist, I remember people on here saying how grateful Antuan should be to Andrew and Baker back when they took his model, -he was the fuckin best in the world cause he put the work in, not cause of Andrew Reynolds and Erick Ellington. People on here wouldn't give him that shine tho.   
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Cheshire Cat

• Rep: 83
« Reply #493 on: May 24, 2021, 08:02:39 AM »
Scummy vibes from beagle and terry in this one.   These hijinx also remind me how many pros Antuan is 3 times better then, for example, I think Kirchart looks pretty good on a board and shit but theres no comparison with Antuan like.  People can say whatever they want politically but deep down they're american ass is racist, I remember people on here saying how grateful Antuan should be to Andrew and Baker back when they took his model, -he was the fuckin best in the world cause he put the work in, not cause of Andrew Reynolds and Erick Ellington. People on here wouldn't give him that shine tho.

Hey I'm neither American nor racist but to deny the handful of chaos that Antwuan surely was when he was hot shit is to ignore the facts of his existence that come along with having him as a paid employee.
I really don't think it was a political and racially motivated move to take away his pro model when he was in and out of prison and being caught doing things like smashing the window of a car that had a pregnant woman in it (citation needed, it was him speaking about it in an interview. Possibly epicly laterd time or later. Ha).

Antwuan has been "given that shine" and mutliple chances at reentering the spotlight - people fucking craaaaaaaved his comebacks mate. But then he didn't ever deliver. I mean, Braydon Szfranski put out more post-Baker backed parts than Antwuan did.

I'm not touching that "Heath vs Antwuan"

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -58
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #494 on: June 24, 2021, 08:13:59 PM »

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #495 on: June 25, 2021, 12:57:23 AM »
So glad that guy landed the 360 flip. Was really feeling his pain there for a moment
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

pedro_mayn

• Rep: 93
  • 1-800-PP-5-DOO-DOO
« Reply #496 on: June 25, 2021, 07:05:26 AM »
Always good to see some Mike Maldonado footy.

That ollie down the stairs through the skinny stairway is a tight one to film, fairplay.
i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

OrangeVHStapes

• Rep: 85
« Reply #497 on: June 25, 2021, 08:49:38 AM »

Maldanado footage was so good. That skinny double set ollie was fucking heavy... Also made me realize people don't really fakie ollie down stairs anymore. I guess that's a thing of the past.

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #498 on: June 26, 2021, 09:40:04 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Maldanado footage was so good. That skinny double set ollie was fucking heavy... Also made me realize people don't really fakie ollie down stairs anymore. I guess that's a thing of the past.
I don’t blame them. Even a fakie ollie of a curb is scary lol.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #499 on: June 27, 2021, 02:09:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hey I'm neither American nor racist but to deny the handful of chaos that Antwuan surely was when he was hot shit is to ignore the facts of his existence that come along with having him as a paid employee.
I really don't think it was a political and racially motivated move to take away his pro model when he was in and out of prison and being caught doing things like smashing the window of a car that had a pregnant woman in it (citation needed, it was him speaking about it in an interview. Possibly epicly laterd time or later. Ha).

Antwuan has been "given that shine" and mutliple chances at reentering the spotlight - people fucking craaaaaaaved his comebacks mate. But then he didn't ever deliver. I mean, Braydon Szfranski put out more post-Baker backed parts than Antwuan did.

Thanks for giving this thought.  I didn't think him losing his model was racially motivated at all.  But the Slap threads at the time were a big pile on.  And the sentiment seemed to be was that he owed Andrew his success.  That I thought was that kind of white bread American racism where fools don't even realize that they're being racist. The U.S soil literally affects people in some way.  Individual realization rather then collective realization like Europe.  That's my theory.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #500 on: June 27, 2021, 10:40:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
  Thanks for giving this thought.  I didn't think him losing his model was racially motivated at all.  But the Slap threads at the time were a big pile on.  And the sentiment seemed to be was that he owed Andrew his success.  That I thought was that kind of white bread American racism where fools don't even realize that they're being racist. The U.S soil literally affects people in some way.  Individual realization rather then collective realization like Europe.  That's my theory.

Agree. See it every day on here.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1193
  • old and in the way
« Reply #501 on: July 01, 2021, 10:23:21 PM »

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #502 on: July 08, 2021, 09:47:53 PM »

Owen

• SLAP Pal
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #503 on: July 09, 2021, 01:26:45 AM »
Ollie off the roof and Herman's demo tricks were so good.
Cale Nuske bgps in the hotel
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #504 on: September 02, 2021, 08:59:21 PM »
ANTWUAN BABY!

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #505 on: September 17, 2021, 12:36:10 AM »

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #506 on: October 08, 2021, 07:58:56 AM »
Old Jon Dickson footage is a gem!

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
« Reply #507 on: December 18, 2021, 08:03:54 PM »

i like how Beagle left "aww Terry you pussy" in there, fits in with his cowardice act on that poor kid.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #508 on: December 18, 2021, 11:20:49 PM »
Man that Greco footage at Wilshire is so good. Cant believe how easy he got those three clips
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #509 on: December 19, 2021, 12:40:22 AM »
i thought bs nose blunt the 10 was the same night? maybe he did that first before changing tapes, it’s the same exact wardrobe? either way, this was golden. greco baker 2g part is untouchable. i hope beagle stays more on track of posting these, the amount of tapes/footage he said he has is more than 50 more years of these hijinx episodes if they were actually released weekly. these are the episodes that reel us all back in.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts