Author Topic: Has the attitude towards females being known as groupies really changed?  (Read 26024 times)

dooley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
Re: Do all males support females?
« Reply #180 on: February 19, 2020, 03:26:15 AM »
Most likely started as a case of perpetual harassment, where dudes (or one troll, whose efforts have diminished) are basically pretending to be her and her friends online. Could still be rooted in the initial allegations. On the flip of things, it could be an effort to keep said allegations afloat for as long as possible. Either way, all the cards have thrown on the table so

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #181 on: February 19, 2020, 04:24:52 AM »
Expand Quote
men abuse women physically and women abuse men mentally, everyone sucks equally.  ;D
[close]

Disgusting seeing any guy mistreat a woman and him using being a skater or good at it as a reason to
it's disgusting seeing a woman abuse a man too. especially if he's a good skater.
Lady Fanny from Omaha

Rollininpretty

• Rep: -36
« Reply #182 on: February 19, 2020, 04:46:28 AM »
I’m just wondering how this is fake when I leave a real instagram and tell you I’m from New York. I’m also talking about the issue most females that skate talk about

Most likely started as a case of perpetual harassment, where dudes (or one troll, whose efforts have diminished) are basically pretending to be her and her friends online. Could still be rooted in the initial allegations. On the flip of things, it could be an effort to keep said allegations afloat for as long as possible. Either way, all the cards have thrown on the table so

dooley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #183 on: February 19, 2020, 05:06:48 AM »

slobplant

• Rep: -12
« Reply #184 on: February 19, 2020, 05:12:32 AM »
I don't believe this girls still bitching

Rollininpretty

« Reply #185 on: February 19, 2020, 12:38:52 PM »

What type of girls go online and lie about abuse allegations?

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #186 on: February 19, 2020, 03:30:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Crazy attention  seekers for one

Rollininpretty

« Reply #187 on: February 19, 2020, 03:34:58 PM »
Sounds like the people guilty have a side of people saying the abuse has ended.
 You can’t get positive results after such trauma!
No woman would go on here and lie about what she went through with people she thought were friends.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Crazy attention  seekers for one

Skateboarders have been taking advantage of woman involved in this for a long time. Why do you think so many girls are afraid of the harassment and abuse of men at parks? We don’t make this up!

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3401
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #188 on: February 19, 2020, 03:45:09 PM »
After thinking about the question posed in this thread title I have decided that yes, all males support females.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #189 on: February 19, 2020, 04:27:10 PM »
That’s such a relief thank you

Rollininpretty

« Reply #190 on: February 19, 2020, 05:24:25 PM »
It’s many different kinds of abuse. No one wants to be in these situations and definitely doesn’t pretend

dooley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #191 on: February 19, 2020, 06:32:06 PM »

Bighugemegajohnson

• Rep: -75
« Reply #192 on: February 19, 2020, 08:07:12 PM »
I support y’all like a training bra
Women be sk8ing in the cover the time magazines and shit elssia streamer on a video game shut up

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -306
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #193 on: February 20, 2020, 05:38:05 AM »
I support girls skating but fucking put some clothes on when you skate. Don’t be surprised everyone is staring at your tits when you got 36Cs flopping around skating in ONLY a bra or tank top (obviously it’s white) and you’re sweating so hard I can count the dimples on your areola.
Makes it even worse when the girl is like 16.

If I was skating with my dick hanging out , you girls would be bummed. So let’s have some mutual respect here.

iNeverSkated

• Rep: 36
  • is this right?
« Reply #194 on: February 20, 2020, 05:44:32 AM »

Oh cool, the new updated version of playing "Air Guitar".

Rollininpretty

« Reply #195 on: February 20, 2020, 07:06:55 AM »
I support girls skating but fucking put some clothes on when you skate. Don’t be surprised everyone is staring at your tits when you got 36Cs flopping around skating in ONLY a bra or tank top (obviously it’s white) and you’re sweating so hard I can count the dimples on your areola.
Makes it even worse when the girl is like 16.

We should be able to wear what we want without being abused sexually !!

If I was skating with my dick hanging out , you girls would be bummed. So let’s have some mutual respect here.

SHARPSHOOTER

• Bret Hart
« Reply #196 on: February 20, 2020, 07:12:58 AM »
Abused sexually is a fucking stretch. You’re being looked at for making a scene of yourself at the park? You’re drawing unnecessary attention to yourself and then being upset people look at you or judge you. You wouldn’t have a problem if I skated in pink short shorts with my scrotum skin hanging out? Or how about white bike shorts that highlight my penis when I sweat and I come at talk to you while you’re sitting down and my dick is at your eye level.

That’s literally what girls do at the park in the summer time. Then they have the nerve to give you weird looks when you take your shirt off.

Rollininpretty

« Reply #197 on: February 20, 2020, 10:11:09 AM »
Your completely misunderstanding the event. Even if they are trolled they threatened me with “sexual violence” in a harassing manner.

Abused sexually is a fucking stretch. You’re being looked at for making a scene of yourself at the park? You’re drawing unnecessary attention to yourself and then being upset people look at you or judge you. You wouldn’t have a problem if I skated in pink short shorts with my scrotum skin hanging out? Or how about white bike shorts that highlight my penis when I sweat and I come at talk to you while you’re sitting down and my dick is at your eye level.

That’s literally what girls do at the park in the summer time. Then they have the nerve to give you weird looks when you take your shirt off.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #198 on: February 20, 2020, 10:52:18 AM »
I’m happy that skateboarding has come some way in supporting females more.
The elitist/superior attitude that men are better has started to change. More woman should skate.
I never liked how rape and domestic violence were promoted from some cos. It shows disrespect for woman. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2013/may/09/enjoi-skateboards-pull-ads-protest
Some companies even promote girls being groupies and being weak in nature.

Today mainstream skate culture still considers  attractive females to be groupies.
Without being said, I’ve experienced some of the attitude in my years of skating. Things such as being called a groupie or prostitute and targeted for harassment And violent behavior. Being good at skating does not justify abusive behavior towards females. It is disgusting seeing any guy mistreat a woman.
Spoke with others in my community who were concerned but some of the skaters themselves pretend to be good people to the general public. It’s hard for anyone to suspect this.
 I think some people think it’s ok to refer to girls as hoes. They may even say they support females. There’s still some aspect of people thinking it’s ok to offend females. I do not think approving of this kind of behavior is ok. Females are not trying to be used and abused. We are not property.
Others I know have thought nothing of me being targeted for this.

Christie New York
@prettiestmess_

Lets's take your orginal question first.   Do all males support females?   

Do you live in the US?  Do you know who your rapey president is?  You have your answer then.

Skateboarding has ZERO to do with what you are talking about.   You've conflated "all" males in existence with "all males" in skateboarding. 

You would be experiencing these things at the water cooler at an office job.   

Don't conflate this with skating....nor ALL males.   You're lame if you do.

Make friends with the good ones.   They will watch out for you.   THATS skateboarding.

Ocelot

« Reply #199 on: February 20, 2020, 11:17:42 AM »
this girl is still angry that there are hotter girls than her who can treflip

yet still people are lining up to say "of course I support females, I'm not disgusting"

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3401
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #200 on: February 20, 2020, 11:23:55 AM »
I support y’all like a training bra
Women be sk8ing in the cover the time magazines and shit elssia streamer on a video game shut up

oh my goodness well that settles it then

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #201 on: February 20, 2020, 11:39:48 AM »
financially?
9/11 was a national tragedy

SHARPSHOOTER

• Bret Hart
« Reply #202 on: February 20, 2020, 12:25:22 PM »
Your completely misunderstanding the event. Even if they are trolled they threatened me with “sexual violence” in a harassing manner.

Expand Quote

[close]
Then yeah that’s a problem then if people are threatening you. I’m talking about girls making a stink when you even glance over at them. That’s horrible that happens to you sorry to hear.

Rollininpretty

« Reply #203 on: February 20, 2020, 12:29:36 PM »
When you have tons of horrible messages criticizing your ability and some saying to kill yourself your such a whore there’s something to be said. We aren’t talking about being attractive.
As well as the use of sexual threats and slut shame and humiliation

yet still people are lining up to say "of course I support females, I'm not disgusting"

Davethedavedave

• Rep: -101
« Reply #204 on: February 20, 2020, 12:31:34 PM »
I support females when they're sitting on my face and or massive dong

Rollininpretty

« Reply #205 on: February 20, 2020, 12:33:19 PM »
So like I should be told to go ollie off a bridge?
Leave this country and state of New York for good. This is like using someone for sexual slavery and making accusations of them being sexual in nature and telling them yes you should be treated bad. Because woman are meant for sex work

Expand Quote
I’m happy that skateboarding has come some way in supporting females more.
The elitist/superior attitude that men are better has started to change. More woman should skate.
I never liked how rape and domestic violence were promoted from some cos. It shows disrespect for woman. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2013/may/09/enjoi-skateboards-pull-ads-protest
Some companies even promote girls being groupies and being weak in nature.

Today mainstream skate culture still considers  attractive females to be groupies.
Without being said, I’ve experienced some of the attitude in my years of skating. Things such as being called a groupie or prostitute and targeted for harassment And violent behavior. Being good at skating does not justify abusive behavior towards females. It is disgusting seeing any guy mistreat a woman.
Spoke with others in my community who were concerned but some of the skaters themselves pretend to be good people to the general public. It’s hard for anyone to suspect this.
 I think some people think it’s ok to refer to girls as hoes. They may even say they support females. There’s still some aspect of people thinking it’s ok to offend females. I do not think approving of this kind of behavior is ok. Females are not trying to be used and abused. We are not property.
Others I know have thought nothing of me being targeted for this.

Christie New York
@prettiestmess_
[close]

Lets's take your orginal question first.   Do all males support females?   

Do you live in the US?  Do you know who your rapey president is?  You have your answer then.

Skateboarding has ZERO to do with what you are talking about.   You've conflated "all" males in existence with "all males" in skateboarding. 

You would be experiencing these things at the water cooler at an office job.   

Don't conflate this with skating....nor ALL males.   You're lame if you do.

Make friends with the good ones.   They will watch out for you.   THATS skateboarding.

Rollininpretty

« Reply #206 on: February 20, 2020, 12:37:42 PM »
I have on record more than just harassment online.
Cyberstalking
Sexual abuse
Domestic violence threats

drcroc

« Reply #207 on: February 20, 2020, 12:45:03 PM »

drcroc

« Reply #208 on: February 20, 2020, 12:47:24 PM »

Ocelot

« Reply #209 on: February 20, 2020, 03:17:49 PM »
When you have tons of horrible messages criticizing your ability and some saying to kill yourself your such a whore there’s something to be said. We aren’t talking about being attractive.
As well as the use of sexual threats and slut shame and humiliation

Expand Quote

[close]

you're probably mining comments here for your own benefit but unfortunately, you will be one in the vast majority of women who won't be able to self-victimize as a career advancement

you're not hot

you can't skate

and nobody will care that you provoked a bunch of jaded men on a message board