Author Topic: Best kickflips to fakie  (Read 10666 times)

Lowcalcium

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -101
Re: Best kickflips to fakie
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2020, 10:32:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Fresh from the crazy instagram clip thread:

[close]

How the fuuuuuuuuuuck did he catch that like he did... gatdamn

This one just confuses me...did he mean to get his legs all twisted like that and than do a disaster

Sad dad

• Rep: 4
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2020, 08:56:44 PM »
Patron saint of Slap TK just hit us with a real one. Check his insta. Also, it’s on one of those Real boards.

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2020, 09:10:55 PM »
Patron saint of Slap TK just hit us with a real one. Check his insta. Also, it’s on one of those Real boards.

Hahaha came here to see if it was posted yet.
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

shingles

• Rep: -61
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2020, 01:28:45 AM »

1:48
support your local ramp-tramp

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 473
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2021, 01:58:28 AM »
This just showed up in the Crazy Insta Thread, and most definitely belongs here:

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 711
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2021, 04:25:10 AM »
Penny in Menikmati switch flip to fakie behind the tree in the old Faelledparken in 95.
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -749
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2021, 05:58:45 AM »
This just showed up in the Crazy Insta Thread, and most definitely belongs here:

And the winner is

Croquet temper

• Rep: -35
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2021, 06:49:03 AM »
Kareem had vicious one too.

Saw that one that’s been going around on IG lately and was like “whoa”.

Hombreezy

« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2021, 09:19:03 AM »
Penny in Menikmati switch flip to fakie behind the tree in the old Faelledparken in 95.

Switch flip to regular *

Panettone

« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2021, 10:09:11 AM »
Penny no pop on that rediculous vert wall in some 411 europe video.

How he did that is beyond comprehension

Please link me

Letsfilmavideo

• Rep: 16
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2021, 03:10:07 PM »

Kareem Campbell
33:06
Boosted as fuck
I always got one of my boys holdin a jar of leak and a fat blunt, so as soon as i land the trick we gettin wet you know?

BurntPorridge

• Rep: -4
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2021, 03:43:13 PM »
Jake Duncombe is the first person that comes to mind for solid kickflip to fakies.
Dollin has some good ones too, but I CBF searching for a clip of him doing one (edit: someone beat me to it anyway).

« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 03:50:55 PM by BurntPorridge »

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1211
  • old and in the way
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2021, 04:03:08 PM »
Sorry to all for posting a berries link but Appleyard's battle commander had a crazy kf rock fakie at 1:48

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 108
« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2021, 04:10:54 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/ShakeJuntog/videos/dustin-dollin-everybody-go-wish-therealdustindollin-a-big-happy-birthday-getchu-/2691668160862444/

Another Dollin one that's cooked.

Also PJ's one then the switch on at the start of his WHL part is beautiful

Grim Deeds

• Rep: 11
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2021, 11:15:18 PM »
wil taylor comes to mind https://images.app.goo.gl/goM4BzqRa5QpeFBaA
backed! his hole part slayed and he skated to The Devil Went Down to Georgia - rad era

Grim Deeds

• Rep: 11
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2021, 11:17:07 PM »
Kareem in New World Order - kickflip fakie from the quarter in the World park to a stack of boards leaning against a wall. "Hundred bucks! Hundred bucks!"

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2021, 08:56:41 PM »

Jaako!

Mcidraque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2021, 10:47:30 PM »
Tom Penny, any ramp ever, starting around 1990

^^ pretty much this

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2021, 11:53:45 PM »

Had some time so I gifed some of the ones mentioned but not shown in the thread
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 12:36:12 AM by RoaryMcTwang »

moneen

• Rep: -41
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2021, 12:45:54 AM »
Chris Haslam Almost round 3 opener

https://youtu.be/EdqpkOYMDxQ?t=28

edit: should probably read the thread before posting but OH WELL it's the GOAT

Jaakko also did a sick one on that tiny little kicker thing in his new part.

https://youtu.be/isMYnF86Mtk?t=197

« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 12:54:53 AM by moneen »

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2021, 02:46:58 AM »

So great. Would you mind if I steal the first one for my signature? This trick means a lot to me as I was witnessing it when Penny did it.
why come?

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2021, 03:01:27 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

So great. Would you mind if I steal the first one for my signature? This trick means a lot to me as I was witnessing it when Penny did it.

Wait you actually saw him do it? That's amazing! I would love an eyewitness account of that session.

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2021, 03:32:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Wait you actually saw him do it? That's amazing! I would love an eyewitness account of that session.

I am afraid there’s not much I remember, it was 25 years ago and my memory fails me. Anyway in the Summers of 1995 and 96  I was spending the holidays in Copenhagen with a few homies. We had this VW Van we could sleep in and parked it next to Faelledparken and skated all day.

One day the Flip team showed up for a demo. I don’t remember if this was in 95 or 96 but years before Menikmati came out.  Obviously we all stanned Penny who was in his prime at that time, undisputed GOAT. However, I don‘t remember much of the demo except for this switch flip because the bank was insanely steep and it actually took Penny quite a while to get it.

I also remember Rune hitting the beer bong and then shredding the half pipe but that may have been another day as Rune regularly showed up with a few dudes. I have fond memories of these two Summers, CPH rules even if we only saw the skatepark and Christiania... which might explain my foggy memory lol.  I also remember landing a nice FS flip over the funbox and Nicky Guerrero giving me props for it. One of my proudest achievements.
why come?

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2021, 04:02:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I am afraid there’s not much I remember, it was 25 years ago and my memory fails me. Anyway in the Summers of 1995 and 96  I was spending the holidays in Copenhagen with a few homies. We had this VW Van we could sleep in and parked it next to Faelledparken and skated all day.

One day the Flip team showed up for a demo. I don’t remember if this was in 95 or 96 but years before Menikmati came out.  Obviously we all stanned Penny who was in his prime at that time, undisputed GOAT. However, I don‘t remember much of the demo except for this switch flip because the bank was insanely steep and it actually took Penny quite a while to get it.

I also remember Rune hitting the beer bong and then shredding the half pipe but that may have been another day as Rune regularly showed up with a few dudes. I have fond memories of these two Summers, CPH rules even if we only saw the skatepark and Christiania... which might explain my foggy memory lol.  I also remember landing a nice FS flip over the funbox and Nicky Guerrero giving me props for it. One of my proudest achievements.

Sounds like a fantastic time. The closest I’ve ever come to Penny was in skating the old I-Punkt Skateland in Hamburg around 99 or so, when the old pyramid with the transitions was still there (Penny fs and sw fs flips it in Menikmati and has some tricks on a big bank there as well). Legends about the stuff he had done there were still echoing through the building, but the man himself had already vanished.

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2021, 04:19:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Sounds like a fantastic time. The closest I’ve ever come to Penny was in skating the old I-Punkt Skateland in Hamburg around 99 or so, when the old pyramid with the transitions was still there (Penny fs and sw fs flips it in Menikmati and has some tricks on a big bank there as well). Legends about the stuff he had done there were still echoing through the building, but the man himself had already vanished.

Dude is such a legend. I forgot to say that that "bank" was not even actually intended to be skated even if it was in a skatepark. It was more like the backwall of  a sketchy snakerun thingy. So when Penny started skating it with mach speed the whole park more or less became silent and watched him doing his thing in awe.
why come?

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2021, 12:30:25 AM »
I've always loved this one by Bastien in a pool, here from 4.59:

Can anyone remember where the trick was originally used? It's not in his actual Sorry part I think

Edit: The one in the half full-pipe at 19.00 and the ones starting around 24 in the ditch are up there as well!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 03:12:23 AM by RoaryMcTwang »

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2021, 01:58:55 AM »

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2022, 04:52:36 AM »
This guy belongs here:

i halfcab board ledges

• Rep: 14
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2022, 07:14:23 AM »
This guy belongs here:

saw this thread pop up and right after i watched it and i was like yo i gotta add tha deeds one, came to see that was why the thread popped up again haha, that one was so sick, deedz shreds
The year is 2364. Frog will be the only skateboard company.

The_9

• Rep: 22
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2022, 10:49:07 AM »
Whatever flip fakir Jimmy Wilkins has decided to do whenever he wants is the correct answer