Author Topic: Wtf is up with the nine club  (Read 366992 times)

radcunt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
Re: Wtf is up with the nine club
« Reply #1080 on: February 27, 2023, 05:04:50 AM »
They were talkin' up Fred Gall, so get the cunt on already.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #1081 on: February 27, 2023, 06:30:47 AM »

He's a working man now, unless they are paying to get him there and paying for his time I doubt he would agree to it.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Landmine

• Rep: 185
« Reply #1082 on: February 27, 2023, 11:47:13 AM »
Jesus Christ even though I love BA this was so fucking boring to listen to

I gave up after 20 minutes.  Hate these dry ass 9 Club dudes so much.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1262
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1083 on: February 27, 2023, 04:16:47 PM »

listened to it on my drive this evening and it was a great listen

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1084 on: February 27, 2023, 04:23:32 PM »
I wouldn't even mind if they got more guys on the Crail camp on the show. Like Jordan Trahan, James Capp, Tershy and even Alex Papke who is one of their photographers.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #1085 on: February 27, 2023, 04:47:59 PM »
I wouldn't even mind if they got more guys on the Crail camp on the show. Like Jordan Trahan, James Capp, Tershy and even Alex Papke who is one of their photographers.

I'd be hyped to see that

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #1086 on: February 27, 2023, 06:15:10 PM »

mmhhmmmmm

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1087 on: February 27, 2023, 06:55:47 PM »
. if he quit being gay, beibel and the rest of us would be in trouble. it would be a lot less pussy for the next man.
ironic thing is how bad alcohol has hurt crail in comparison to anti hero. never thought of it til he was mentioning drinking in skating images. p-stone and CK1, keenan, yorkatron, i'm likely missing some more obvious ones.
if cardiel was alcohol related, my mistake. but seems like AH keeps it controlled.

Mike Mo was drunk when he ended his career. Gino had his issues.
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1088 on: February 27, 2023, 08:15:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
. if he quit being gay, beibel and the rest of us would be in trouble. it would be a lot less pussy for the next man.
ironic thing is how bad alcohol has hurt crail in comparison to anti hero. never thought of it til he was mentioning drinking in skating images. p-stone and CK1, keenan, yorkatron, i'm likely missing some more obvious ones.
if cardiel was alcohol related, my mistake. but seems like AH keeps it controlled.
[close]

[close]
right, MJ got too drunk filming the flare. lost his marriage? the squeaky clean 'winners club' took it too far and the dirtbag, mesh hat and urban camping team is relatively responsible.
maybe all that tent city schtick is just julien's too cheap to pay for motel rooms.

AH is that working class drunk, ties one off and still shows up at the job site on time in the morning.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #1089 on: February 27, 2023, 08:18:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
right, MJ got too drunk filming the flare. lost his marriage? the squeaky clean 'winners club' took it too far and the dirtbag, mesh hat and urban camping team is relatively responsible.
maybe all that tent city schtick is just julien's too cheap to pay for motel rooms.
[close]

AH is that working class drunk, ties one off and still shows up at the job site on time in the morning.
There's a certain kitchen floor that probably doesn't think AH drinking was that controlled

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1090 on: February 27, 2023, 08:22:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
There's a certain kitchen floor that probably doesn't think AH drinking was that controlled

6 Newell?

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
« Reply #1091 on: February 27, 2023, 08:24:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

6 Newell?
Don't know the address but the one where the gastronomical convergence took place
8:08

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #1092 on: February 27, 2023, 08:25:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Did Todd Francis assassinate RFK? I always believed Sirhan Sirhan was a patsy but more CIA not AH18.

Brian rules, it requires a fav like him for me to tune in these days. Quasi I suspect has a no 9club policy :)

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #1093 on: February 27, 2023, 10:30:06 PM »

Opposite for me. Listened to the whole thing and I was hyped on how vibrant and happy BA is now. Loved hearing stories of him eating shit and how he's been living healthy. Might have been more interesting to me specifically cus I can relate to being in a dark place and needing to make major lifestyle changes.

Acid Drop

• Rep: -61
  • Everyone sucks but me
« Reply #1094 on: February 27, 2023, 10:39:15 PM »
What-ah? Ah-how-wha? huh? You're confused, you're alone, it's Saturday night, you have no pants on

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #1095 on: February 27, 2023, 11:23:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He's a working man now, unless they are paying to get him there and paying for his time I doubt he would agree to it.

these daft cunts need to buy some flights to NY.

Bill Salt

« Reply #1096 on: February 27, 2023, 11:33:13 PM »
Shit...I was hyped to check Brain Anderson's episode but this stupid Kelly's laugh got me quit once again.

Sifter

• Rep: 48
« Reply #1097 on: February 28, 2023, 12:42:45 AM »
Chris Roberts seems like a Tim Heidecker character at this point

Showerface

• Rep: -7
« Reply #1098 on: February 28, 2023, 01:19:06 AM »
Final straw for me with The Nine Club was when Tom Knox was on and Kelly asked him "so uh erm, do you guys fuck with ketchup in England?!" of all the fucking things to ask someone.

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -234
« Reply #1099 on: February 28, 2023, 01:24:34 AM »
These dudes are such morons. If Brink decided to bring back Weekend Buzz (or something like it) it would immediately be 1000 times better than the nine club.

Ty Evans Lightman

• Rep: -37
« Reply #1100 on: February 28, 2023, 02:30:16 AM »
As easy as it is to shoot down the Nine Club, what the fuck was going on with the Mostly Skateboarding podcast this week? Host giving travel advice notably to keep your poops regular by eating some prunes... Fuck me if that's hard hitting skate talk I don't know what is.

Really though, I dig all the skate podcasts but sometimes the stuff filling the blank spaces needs to get double checked.

Landmine

• Rep: 185
« Reply #1101 on: February 28, 2023, 07:16:40 AM »
Host giving travel advice notably to keep your poops regular by eating some prunes...

It's good advice though, you never get stopped up when traveling?

HisNameIsntWarren

• Rep: 49
« Reply #1102 on: February 28, 2023, 08:15:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
right, MJ got too drunk filming the flare. lost his marriage and put out one of the greatest video parts for the time and won skater of the year for it. the squeaky clean 'winners club' took it too far and the dirtbag, mesh hat and urban camping team is relatively responsible.
[close]

Fixed that for you.

Welcome to the OC bitch! This is how it’s done in Orange County.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1103 on: February 28, 2023, 10:42:45 AM »
Shit...I was hyped to check Brain Anderson's episode but this stupid Kelly's laugh got me quit once again.

I can only imagine what it would be like to take Kelly to a stand up comedy show. I went to an improve show where a woman could not control her laughter to the point that most of the audience couldn't laugh cause they were so pissed.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #1104 on: February 28, 2023, 01:03:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I can only imagine what it would be like to take Kelly to a stand up comedy show. I went to an improve show where a woman could not control her laughter to the point that most of the audience couldn't laugh cause they were so pissed.

probably mushrooms or acid

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

Dusty

• Rep: -9
« Reply #1105 on: February 28, 2023, 01:21:32 PM »
Brian is such a nice guy. Looking forward to the part he’s working on

D10S

• Rep: -59
  • la patineta no se mancha
« Reply #1106 on: February 28, 2023, 01:48:28 PM »
Nora's episode is still up so we good.

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 344
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1107 on: February 28, 2023, 02:09:51 PM »
I saw Crob at the curb spot in Venice that he and the other nine club folks are always posting on social media while I was on acid, it was really weird. From more than 50 yards away I saw his hat and his general figure and knew immediately that it was him; he turned and looked at me while in the middle of talking to someone and I could immediately tell from the way he looked at me that he knew I recognized him and that he had no interest in talking to me, which I was fine with. I was slightly past my peak, so I knew it wouldn't be good to walk up to him with my face basically melting off and half-heartedly tell him I dig his podcast when I haven't listened to an episode in months. I was tripping out on the fact that I was at that specific spot though, as I've seen Pack of Lies a million times, so in retrospect I kind of wish that I could have asked him about what it was like to buy boards out of the back of Chico Brenes' and Tim Gavin's cars 30 years ago in the adjacent parking lot to the spot. On an unrelated note, I also saw Skate Goat at Venice park and was tripping out on how buff that dude is. Also, his nipples are like an inch long, in the right circumstances it's definitely possible for someone on the other side of the curved fence/barrier thing that borders Venice park to reach out and grab one of his nipples as he's skating the snake run.

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #1108 on: February 28, 2023, 02:16:58 PM »
I saw Crob at the curb spot in Venice that he and the other nine club folks are always posting on social media while I was on acid, it was really weird. From more than 50 yards away I saw his hat and his general figure and knew immediately that it was him; he turned and looked at me while in the middle of talking to someone and I could immediately tell from the way he looked at me that he knew I recognized him and that he had no interest in talking to me, which I was fine with. I was slightly past my peak, so I knew it wouldn't be good to walk up to him with my face basically melting off and half-heartedly tell him I dig his podcast when I haven't listened to an episode in months. I was tripping out on the fact that I was at that specific spot though, as I've seen Pack of Lies a million times, so in retrospect I kind of wish that I could have asked him about what it was like to buy boards out of the back of Chico Brenes' and Tim Gavin's cars 30 years ago in the adjacent parking lot to the spot. On an unrelated note, I also saw Skate Goat at Venice park and was tripping out on how buff that dude is. Also, his nipples are like an inch long, in the right circumstances it's definitely possible for someone on the other side of the curved fence/barrier thing that borders Venice park to reach out and grab one of his nipples as he's skating the snake run.
Dude, goats have udders, not nipples.

assvogel

• Rep: 210
« Reply #1109 on: February 28, 2023, 02:30:20 PM »
Enjoyed the Brian ep.  It's great he is working on another part and seems to be in a really good place. His voice is so soothing too.

Also this setup video: