Author Topic: Wtf is up with the nine club  (Read 367081 times)

too fakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 63
Re: Wtf is up with the nine club
« Reply #2100 on: October 31, 2023, 01:08:48 PM »
I can only hope that having Andy Jenkins on means we’ll get another one of the Girl dudes that hasn’t been on yet leading up to episode 300 with Rick Howard.

ASS FAULT

• Rep: -32
« Reply #2101 on: November 01, 2023, 05:49:18 AM »
Great!

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #2102 on: November 06, 2023, 02:49:06 AM »
When I first read this week’s guest I thought it said Dave Duncan.  No idea who this zoomer ass fuckboi Danny Duncan is, but my disappointment is immeasurable.

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 173
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #2103 on: November 06, 2023, 04:39:49 AM »
he is a youtube prankster and use to do some skate youtube stuff with Chris Chann. Get ready for a heavy youtube oriented itw
check my music

Ty Evans Lightman

• Rep: -37
« Reply #2104 on: November 06, 2023, 04:43:14 AM »
Another youtube discussion?

Sheesh…

ejazzle

• Rep: 82
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2105 on: November 06, 2023, 07:00:42 AM »
he is a youtube prankster and use to do some skate youtube stuff with Chris Chann. Get ready for a heavy youtube oriented itw

Damn I never knew Shaun White was a youtuber

WhoCareZ

« Reply #2106 on: November 06, 2023, 07:20:27 AM »
Get ready for a heavy youtube oriented itw

How would slap feel if Brink or some other famous Pal did a nine club interview?

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 796
« Reply #2107 on: November 06, 2023, 07:47:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

How would slap feel if Brink or some other famous Pal did a nine club interview?

i'd love a will marshall interview, thank you

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #2108 on: November 06, 2023, 08:19:15 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

TBF weekend buzz had some okay moments but it wasn't really memorable...I image Gary Rogders would probably have an episode before brink

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
« Reply #2109 on: November 06, 2023, 08:52:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn I never knew Shaun White was a youtuber

I remember this dude a few years back and thought it was cool he was bringing awareness of a stretching/fitness a long with skateboarding. I heard his interview on the way to work and looked at his IG and seems like a complete youtube/tik tok douche bag like mr beast
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1262
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2110 on: November 06, 2023, 08:54:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yeah I mean I’ll go up there that’s fine with me

AceBoogie

• Rep: -37
« Reply #2111 on: November 06, 2023, 09:20:28 AM »
Just like my only child that would rather ride her scooter than her skateboard, the 9 Club has once again disappointed me.
This fuckin *** is a total lame and whats worse is that hes completely unaware of how wack his whole shtick is.
I keep hitting "block channel" and "not interested" everytime i see his shit-eating grin. But somehow, this cum weasel keeps slithering his way through the blown-out anus that is youtube and back to my list of suggested videos. This flexing of rectal muscles by the algorithm fills me with sorrow, and to see 9 Club stooping down to give this clown a bigger soapbox to yell from amplifies my sorrow, distress and the hopelessness I feel that my daughter will want to participate in a pastime this weirdo is associated with.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2112 on: November 06, 2023, 09:36:29 AM »
Just like my only child that would rather ride her scooter than her skateboard, the 9 Club has once again disappointed me.
This fuckin *** is a total lame and whats worse is that hes completely unaware of how wack his whole shtick is.
I keep hitting "block channel" and "not interested" everytime i see his shit-eating grin. But somehow, this cum weasel keeps slithering his way through the blown-out anus that is youtube and back to my list of suggested videos. This flexing of rectal muscles by the algorithm fills me with sorrow, and to see 9 Club stooping down to give this clown a bigger soapbox to yell from amplifies my sorrow, distress and the hopelessness I feel that my daughter will want to participate in a pastime this weirdo is associated with.
blah blah blah go hangout with your daughter

Mallie

• Rep: 42
« Reply #2113 on: November 06, 2023, 11:02:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Well, y'know, you kinda had a realistic path to become "viral" and earn your way to The Bunt, 9C etc., but, y'know...
Chi vive in baracca, chi suda il salario,
Chi ruba pensioni, chi ha scarsa memoria,
Chi ha crisi interiori, chi scava nei cuori,
Chi legge la mano, chi regna sovrano,
Chi suda, chi lotta, chi mangia una volta,
Chi gli manca la casa, chi vive da solo,
Chi trova scontato, chi come ha trovato...

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 785
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #2114 on: November 06, 2023, 11:18:13 AM »
judging by your word choice/linguistics seems as though you're subconsciously interested in ass play and you're potentially suppressing these urges

nothing's been the since same

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 440
« Reply #2115 on: November 06, 2023, 12:34:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Well, y'know, you kinda had a realistic path to become "viral" and earn your way to The Bunt, 9C etc., but, y'know...

Bodied
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

lurkluke

• Rep: 194
« Reply #2116 on: November 06, 2023, 02:35:53 PM »

my guy, take a breath and maybe do a creative writing course. It'll help everyone.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2117 on: November 06, 2023, 06:39:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Bodied
yeah he bodied me so hard I felt it in my stomach

mikevsleftlightningtat

• Rep: -4
« Reply #2118 on: November 06, 2023, 06:44:01 PM »

What’s the point of “***”? You literally said cum weasel right after lmao

WhoCareZ

« Reply #2119 on: November 06, 2023, 06:50:41 PM »

TNC cast trying to harness Danny's money making aura

Darkly humorous when Duncan acknowledged their podcast is best in skateboarding, but that their effort is financially fucked because they're in the skateboarding industry

alecjahr

• Rep: -111
« Reply #2120 on: November 06, 2023, 06:53:56 PM »
I liked the interview.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #2121 on: November 06, 2023, 07:40:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

lmao. I feel bad for this dude’s daughter

Bill Salt

« Reply #2122 on: November 06, 2023, 11:58:48 PM »
Cum weasel..."Intresting..." like Crobs would say.

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1966
« Reply #2123 on: November 07, 2023, 05:15:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

they hit me up a couple weeks ago but I was busy

Mallie

• Rep: 42
« Reply #2124 on: November 07, 2023, 06:07:15 AM »
Busy - busy, or busy nollie treing a hydrant?
Chi vive in baracca, chi suda il salario,
Chi ruba pensioni, chi ha scarsa memoria,
Chi ha crisi interiori, chi scava nei cuori,
Chi legge la mano, chi regna sovrano,
Chi suda, chi lotta, chi mangia una volta,
Chi gli manca la casa, chi vive da solo,
Chi trova scontato, chi come ha trovato...

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 89
« Reply #2125 on: November 07, 2023, 11:29:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

People censoring their own posts is the cringiest thing on the internet. If you dont want to swear, just dont.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1311
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2126 on: November 07, 2023, 11:38:46 AM »
Don't have a timestamp when he said "Mexicana are the hardest workers." and the following silence from the hosts made me spit out my drink.

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #2127 on: November 07, 2023, 02:20:43 PM »
I understand that these guys want to diversify their guests but this is just bizarre. Went straight to the comments hoping to see people pushing back on this but 99% of them was just generic positive drivel. At this point, they don't have any legitimate reason to not bring on GH aside from the fact that he has criticized them in the past.

Troubadour26

• Rep: 96
« Reply #2128 on: November 07, 2023, 02:52:45 PM »
Don't have a timestamp when he said "Mexicana are the hardest workers." and the following silence from the hosts made me spit out my drink.

I’m going to watch only for this

WhoCareZ

« Reply #2129 on: November 07, 2023, 03:29:49 PM »
I understand that these guys want to diversify their guests but this is just bizarre. Went straight to the comments hoping to see people pushing back on this but 99% of them was just generic positive drivel. At this point, they don't have any legitimate reason to not bring on GH aside from the fact that he has criticized them in the past.

Their best bet for views is to start bringing on more YT skaters. Luis Mora is most viewed for them recently