Author Topic: Misdemeanor / $1000 Group Fines  (Read 3798 times)

dhaner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -92
  • STAN
Misdemeanor / $1000 Group Fines
« on: March 23, 2020, 10:08:59 AM »
There is a New $1000  Group Recreational Gathering Fine now That's been issued to be giving to any Violators in Highly Populated Areas of San Diego in Any Size Group 

The National Guard is in Certain Northern City Parts of California

And there is now Word Sounding that None Essential Items will not Mail Or Ship and Only Necessary Medical and Food Items will Ship and be Processed only

North California Train Routes are now Closed

The Full School Year and  Graduation's are Canceled

Stan

squintharder

Re: Misdemeanor / $1000 Group Fines
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 10:11:53 AM »
Maybe people will finally get their priorities straight and stop being selfish pricks

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 10:14:31 AM »
Good. People aren’t taking this shit seriously at all in the US.

midnightsnack

• Rep: -57
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 10:18:15 AM »
cant publicly gather means you cant protest without it being illegal. close all the state parks so people cant gather in them... the government has declared a "war" on an invisible enemy. day by day our rights are being taken away. wake up people.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2020, 10:21:48 AM »
Shit people in Huntington Beach act like this is a vacation packing the beaches. STAY HOME...unfortunately if we all don’t comply marshal law will come.
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

midnightsnack

• Rep: -57
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2020, 10:32:28 AM »
Expand Quote
cant publicly gather means you cant protest without it being illegal. close all the state parks so people cant gather in them... the government has declared a "war" on an invisible enemy. day by day our rights are being taken away. wake up people.
[close]
Doesn't mean you can't protest - just means it's not free anymore, so you better have a plan that goes beyond showing up, getting cuffed and thrown in a holding cell with a bunch of very sick people.

Fair enough, but the right to protest is part of the first Amendment. Exercising your rights is supposed to cost you your freedom.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1510
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2020, 10:51:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Doesn't mean you can't protest - just means it's not free anymore, so you better have a plan that goes beyond showing up, getting cuffed and thrown in a holding cell with a bunch of very sick people.
[close]

Fair enough, but the right to protest is part of the first Amendment. Exercising your rights is supposed to cost you your freedom.
[close]
You missed the part where the facist reality TV star who thinks he's the king of America is eager to declare martial law and suspend all your consitutional rights.
Surprised it's not a felony so they can disenfranchise people even further.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 617
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2020, 11:01:23 AM »

Is it? Or is it to protect vulnerable individuals from having their right to live infringed upon by self-centred disease vectors?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2020, 11:32:30 AM »
With the right spacing between...protesting could still happen.    Spread the gathering out.   Maybe it would be more affected anyway. 

squintharder

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2020, 11:55:03 AM »
I just saw some dude i know post something inviting everyone to a garage sesh tonight. Hella people are like hell yeah lets get it. Fucking idiots. I would say something but I'm not trying to start an insta argument.

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1127
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2020, 12:11:02 PM »
Shit people in Huntington Beach act like this is a vacation packing the beaches. STAY HOME...unfortunately if we all don’t comply marshal law will come.

I'm living in HB right now and I'm not surprised at all by the crowded pier and beach. HB is filled with trashy over-privileged idiots who think that if things aren't personally happening to them then they don't exist.

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -306
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2020, 12:17:20 PM »
Y’all are tripping if you think Martial law isn’t going to happen regardless of what you do. They’re in the perfect scenario to do so.

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2020, 12:25:53 PM »
just be responsable and stay the fuck indoor/just do necessary transports.

if we all do our part, this will be over sooner.

some people just don’t get it.

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2020, 02:24:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Is it? Or is it to protect vulnerable individuals from having their right to live infringed upon by self-centred disease vectors?

Underrated post.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2020, 02:58:51 PM »

Anyone who ends their rant with "wake up" should never be taken seriously and banned from the internet.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Kylo Send

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2020, 02:59:41 PM »
Trump has said he doesn't want to do anything federal because middle America has barely any cases compared to New York, California, and Washington for example. His task force is about to go live any moment with an update. Check YouTube or your TV. We'll see what they say.

That SD fine of $1000 is fucked.

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -49
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2020, 08:29:11 PM »
This shit is fake news. Maybe 0.1% of people have this virus, maybe. There is no way to verify who has gotten it, you either believe what you are told or not. People aren't allowed to work, you can't enjoy your life either now... It's lame how people freak out on others. Watch your own bobber buddy.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2020, 08:50:21 PM »

Sydney had a good go at that.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/mar/21/bondi-beach-closed-down-after-crowds-defy-ban-on-gatherings-of-more-than-500-people
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2020, 09:59:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
This shit is fake news. Maybe 0.1% of people have this virus, maybe. There is no way to verify who has gotten it, you either believe what you are told or not. People aren't allowed to work, you can't enjoy your life either now... It's lame how people freak out on others. Watch your own bobber buddy.
It’s weird to be like “don’t believe what you’re hearing BTW believe this”. Where are you getting that .1% number? How would you know something like that?

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2020, 10:14:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
It’s weird to be like “don’t believe what you’re hearing BTW believe this”. Where are you getting that .1% number? How would you know something like that?

60% of the time it works everytime

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 558
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2020, 01:06:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

– Michael Scott

Little Debbie

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2020, 01:20:14 PM »
lot of people are sharing that photo of the tanks being moved in LA on the train

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2020, 03:34:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

– Michael Scott

Nope, Brick from "40 year old virgin"

As for the government declaring war on their own people theyre not, unless of course youre speaking of the bailouts that are coming for everyone but the average American.  I imagine we are about 1 week away form some violence breaking out in a city and with a lack of first responders and police officers who dont have the equipment to feel safe while patrolling, I imagine many speaking of the government taking away rights will wonder why that same government is not controlling the cities.  Funny how these conspiracies  almost always stop with Trump, he somehow is not a part of any of them as he is the great white knight.  Forget that he is the person in charge right now, way better and easier to blame soros or clinton or Kenya.  I do wonder how many of his supporters will go out and try to start work again in two weeks and fucks up this isolation bit for the rest of us.  This is not a conspiracy, its simply a virus that scientists have warned us for decades that could happen to us.  It sucks.  It sucks even worse when conspiracy theorists run amuck and try to blame the big illuminatti boogeyman.  Nice

trash

• Rep: 15
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2020, 03:44:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

– Michael Scott
[close]

Nope, Brick from "40 year old virgin"

As for the government declaring war on their own people theyre not, unless of course youre speaking of the bailouts that are coming for everyone but the average American.  I imagine we are about 1 week away form some violence breaking out in a city and with a lack of first responders and police officers who dont have the equipment to feel safe while patrolling, I imagine many speaking of the government taking away rights will wonder why that same government is not controlling the cities.  Funny how these conspiracies  almost always stop with Trump, he somehow is not a part of any of them as he is the great white knight.  Forget that he is the person in charge right now, way better and easier to blame soros or clinton or Kenya.  I do wonder how many of his supporters will go out and try to start work again in two weeks and fucks up this isolation bit for the rest of us.  This is not a conspiracy, its simply a virus that scientists have warned us for decades that could happen to us.  It sucks.  It sucks even worse when conspiracy theorists run amuck and try to blame the big illuminatti boogeyman.  Nice

Still wrong lol

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2020, 04:31:35 PM »

For fucks sakes, even the anarchists, the ones most critical of the government and conscious of overstep, are taking the pandemic seriously.

This isn’t to say that disasters aren’t often used to push through unpopular reforms, but when the government ‘takes rights away’ it’s usually pretty fucking obvious
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 05:25:35 PM by cucktard »
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2020, 04:32:50 PM »
Good. People aren’t taking this shit seriously at all in the US.

No, they are not. I have only left my house to go grocery shopping, walk around my neighborhood and pick up a pizza. And the last one I did as I wanted to support a local spot. My school is closed until 4/14 and I’m thinking it’ll be longer...

ColinYourAssOut

• Rep: 13
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2020, 08:12:33 PM »
There is a New $1000  Group Recreational Gathering Fine now That's been issued to be giving to any Violators in Highly Populated Areas of San Diego in Any Size Group 

The National Guard is in Certain Northern City Parts of California

And there is now Word Sounding that None Essential Items will not Mail Or Ship and Only Necessary Medical and Food Items will Ship and be Processed only

North California Train Routes are now Closed

The Full School Year and  Graduation's are Canceled

CA confounds me to no end.  You can willingly and knowingly infect someone with HIV and the victim can have no legal recourse for you withholding info about your status, but yet, if a store tries to stay open despite the notice to close so they don't go out of business due to the virus, or, you get 10 people together for a backyard BBQ, you're getting your power/water turned off or will receive a $1000 fine.

It's a state that I can safely say at least 45 or so of the others in the union just look at in complete disbelief sometimes for how it still continues to function without turning into complete anarchy.
You can't beat cheeks with weak meat.

GollyIamGully

• Rep: -8
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2020, 09:20:43 PM »
So THIS is what all the, "jet fuel can't melt steel beams", folks are up to these days...

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 753
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2020, 09:35:43 PM »
So THIS is what all the, "jet fuel can't melt steel beams", folks are up to these days...
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this