Author Topic: ROLLERS CALIFORNIA IS DONE  (Read 14324 times)

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: ROLLERS CALIFORNIA IS DONE
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2020, 12:08:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Buying as much rollers California product as possible as we speak
[close]
Yeah cause it’s all on clearance and they are going out of business, good finical move on your part
[close]

Thanks for the financial advice Poosey
[close]
I’ll give credit where credit is due, it was actually your own finical advice there genius
[close]

-triggered 😂😂😂
[close]
Oh shit ya got me ooofff I’m so triggered now I’m gonna go support a Nazi company and tell anonymous people on a message board

And your way not anonymous? Are you upset or are your feelings hurt? Do you need a little time out maybe you should go ask one of your friends for a hug
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2020, 12:09:49 PM »
Nah just letting you know you and your boys are soft as hell like actual pussies
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 250
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2020, 12:10:31 PM »
They posted a black lives matter square lol, these morons.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2020, 12:11:31 PM »
Nah just letting you know you and your boys are soft as hell like actual pussies

😂😂😂It’s OK that you were so upset and butt hurt that you’re willing to let your emotions get the best of you… I will pray for you with my Guadalupe air freshener in my Lowrider

Bighugemegajohnson

• Rep: -75
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2020, 12:11:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah cause it’s all on clearance and they are going out of business, good finical move on your part
[close]

[close]
I’ll give credit where credit is due, it was actually your own finical advice there genius
[close]

-triggered 😂😂😂
[close]
Oh shit ya got me ooofff I’m so triggered now I’m gonna go support a Nazi company and tell anonymous people on a message board
[close]

And your way not anonymous? Are you upset or are your feelings hurt? Do you need a little time out maybe you should go ask one of your friends for a hug
Well if I’m not anonymous come here and give me one of those big strong hugs I’m in desperate need

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2020, 12:12:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

-triggered 😂😂😂
[close]
[close]

[close]
Well if I’m not anonymous come here and give me one of those big strong hugs I’m in desperate need

So what you’re saying is that we are friends… Well it’s your lucky day I’m giving you six virtual hugs six of them do you hear me

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1226
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2020, 12:12:38 PM »
Emptying my entire savings account on Jason Jessee product to own the pussy ass retards on SLAP 8)
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2020, 12:13:24 PM »
Emptying my entire savings account on Jason Jessee product to own the pussy ass retards on SLAP 8)

Damn you’re fucking stupid

Bighugemegajohnson

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2020, 12:14:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

-triggered 😂😂😂
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

So what you’re saying is that we are friends… Well it’s your lucky day I’m giving you six virtual hugs six of them do you hear me
Yeah I’m literally begging for it

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2020, 12:16:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Fred Gall still on the team. Does this mean you all hate him now?
[close]
No hes probably unaware of whats going on.

Ha slap double standard. Classic.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2020, 12:16:43 PM »
What if it is Jason? Lol

Idk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2020, 12:17:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Nope. I asked him on insta if he knows. The riders still have a chance to leave and stop supporting a Nazi. The Nazi is the one who is fucked for being well a Nazi.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 562
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2020, 12:18:32 PM »
you guys better cool it with the jason jessee hate before schmitty deletes the thread.

Junglist

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2020, 12:18:59 PM »
Everybody shut up I’m trying to figure out if Collin provost is still on axion

Hefe43

« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2020, 12:26:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

😂😂😂It’s OK that you were so upset and butt hurt that you’re willing to let your emotions get the best of you… I will pray for you with my Guadalupe air freshener in my Lowrider

You have no Hs diploma right? I told you a story, your reading comprehension is 1010 level. No emotions were involved. 81 would come to bike night at my work every week. I knew everyone in the fight. Your boys tried to holler at this hot girl we were with and when my homies told them to chill they started the fight. My homies knocked out three dudes first and the next five after they were on the ground. Can’t think you guys are bad asses anymore if you have 8 fully patched dudes dropped by two 29 year olds

It was tight as fuck. Fight broke out in the middle of the cowboy palace on a Friday night and it was so busy no one in the bar knew the fight happened with all the live music playing and packed bar, even the bartender

My pops was in a gang and if his gang was as big as yours and 8 guys got rocked by 2 civilians I’d think he’s a pussy too.

This Thing Of Ours

Idk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2020, 12:30:10 PM »
Time and time again 1010 has shown he still will use racist symbols and language. Why the fuck would anyone in the skateboard industry want to associate with him.

Thrasher Magazine in the latest issue that had Jeff Grosso on it had a quote from 1010
Mark Gonzales continues to call him a friend sadly
Look at the roster for Rollers and before that Hardluck

What is up with the skate industry. This guy called a black guy the n word and got his ass beat. That should've been the last time we ever heard about his lame ass.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2020, 12:30:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You have no Hs diploma right? I told you a story, your reading comprehension is 1010 level. No emotions were involved. 81 would come to bike night at my work every week. I knew everyone in the fight. Your boys tried to holler at this hot girl we were with and when my homies told them to chill they started the fight. My homies knocked out three dudes first and the next five after they were on the ground. Can’t think you guys are bad asses anymore if you have 8 fully patched dudes dropped by two 29 year olds

It was tight as fuck. Fight broke out in the middle of the cowboy palace on a Friday night and it was so busy no one in the bar knew the fight happened with all the live music playing and packed bar, even the bartender

My pops was in a gang and if his gang was as big as yours and 8 guys got rocked by 2 civilians I’d think he’s a pussy too.
-dry snitch
Your dad would be ashamed of you arguing on the internets

Bighugemegajohnson

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2020, 12:36:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
-dry snitch
Just like everyone in 8 1 is ashamed they got their pooooooooooooooooosey asses whipped 8 to 2, look at all the people on the streets in every major city, you pooosey are out numbered and old. Like to see 8 1 say anything to BLM protestors/rioters right now to their face on the streets. Shows you who the real poooooooseys are

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2020, 12:37:36 PM »
So do and daddy’s proud son kick it or you a creep? Jusk asking for an associate of mine..

Bighugemegajohnson

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2020, 12:41:21 PM »
So do and daddy’s proud son kick it or you a creep? Jusk asking for an associate of mine..
I’m just a creep but you and your associate should both give me some hugs I love peckerwood gangbangs

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2020, 12:41:25 PM »
Imagine not knowing the only people left supporting your shit are Magatards and then you post the BLM square.   

SHAQUEEFA

• Rep: 14
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2020, 12:45:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Fred doesn't even know about the quarantine. Just walking the streets wondering where the fuck everyone is at.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2020, 12:45:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I’m just a creep but you and your associate should both give me some hugs I love peckerwood gangbangs

You love peckerwood gang bangs!?!?!
Your butthole must hurt..sorry bro...

😳

Bighugemegajohnson

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2020, 12:47:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

😳
Nah it’s still pretty tight I mean they are peckerwoods but I can still keep a eight pack of rollers California up there comfortably

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2020, 12:54:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

😳
[close]
Nah it’s still pretty tight I mean they are peckerwoods but I can still keep a eight pack of rollers California up there comfortably

Jesus christ guy. I trolled you. You take the bait like a fish takes tackle. Hook line and sinker. I regret my trolling to get you so upset. #ainternetlivezsmatter#AILM

Bighugemegajohnson

« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2020, 01:01:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

😳
[close]
[close]

Jesus christ guy. I trolled you. You take the bait like a fish takes tackle. Hook line and sinker. I regret my trolling to get you so upset. #ainternetlivezsmatter#AILM
Damn my guy you are soooooo good at this trolling stuff, ya got me. It’s not like I’m the one who said I like peckerwood gangbangs and not expected you to call me out for liking gay sex and having a loose butthole. Damn you are a Fucking genius, a golden god and obvious superior to everyone

Idk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2020, 01:03:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

😳
[close]
[close]

[close]
Damn my guy you are soooooo good at this trolling stuff, ya got me. It’s not like I’m the one who said I like peckerwood gangbangs and not expected you to call me out for liking gay sex and having a loose butthole. Damn you are a Fucking genius, a golden god and obvious superior to everyone
How about you just let the fucker die and this thread can go back to what it was. A Nazi skate brand dying.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2020, 01:05:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

😳
[close]
[close]

[close]

I give you 2 ⚡️⚡️Thunder Bolts .

Hefe43

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2020, 01:14:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
-dry snitch

You are incredibly stupid it’s funny. I’m glad there’s people in the world like you. Youre a straight up bitch and I’d be down to argue with you in real life (read beat your ass). Drive your Prius down to the 818 pussy I know you don’t have a motorcycle

This Thing Of Ours

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 250
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2020, 01:17:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Nope. I asked him on insta if he knows. The riders still have a chance to leave and stop supporting a Nazi. The Nazi is the one who is fucked for being well a Nazi.
LIKE A MAN

Praying ol' Freddy has been too busy saving people from near death like Spiderman to know what the fuck is going on.