Author Topic: Five Oh Skate Shop  (Read 21735 times)

Dead Baby Lynx

Re: Five Oh Skate Shop
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2020, 08:07:49 AM »
Fuck UWK. Donut operater seems like a good guy.
No surprise that slaps biggest bootlicker likes donut patrol. “Here have a kook”

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -122
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2020, 08:09:10 AM »
Expand Quote

Unless Baker only sells direct via Baker Boys dist, there is a chance they maybe got the boards from aaa uhhhhh distributor

Wonder how much say a brand has in what shops their boards end up in once they're in the hands of a distributor, if any.

Good on U_W_K for shedding the light, in any case.
[close]

He gets all his product from Eastern Skateboard Supply.

As for the topic, I think he's a good guy but markets waaaay too much on the "cop and skaters" thing. No matter how much you ush that, I don't think that'll ever be compatible.

His YouTube channel is a good resource if you want to learn how the police work in the field since he does a lot of objective breakdown videos on shootings and police encounters. From what I can tell in this thread almost no one has seen his channel.

As for the jokes, they're jokes. It's subjective if they're funny or not, but he hasn't called for any actual violence.

What happened when BLM protesters came to his neighborhood? He gave out water.

I'm not here telling you to suck him off and he's a god. Make your own conclusions after watching some of his content.

I've come to the conclusion that you suck

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2020, 08:17:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Fuck UWK. Donut operater seems like a good guy.
[close]
No surprise that slaps biggest bootlicker likes donut patrol. “Here have a kook”

You have one too buddy.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2020, 08:17:58 AM »
Thanks for your input. I found it incredibly easy to make a conclusion on "Donut Operator's" character after I learned he sent a box to a known war criminal.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

yourbreakfsat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 762
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2020, 08:18:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Unless Baker only sells direct via Baker Boys dist, there is a chance they maybe got the boards from aaa uhhhhh distributor

Wonder how much say a brand has in what shops their boards end up in once they're in the hands of a distributor, if any.

[close]

He gets all his product from Eastern Skateboard Supply.

As for the topic, I think he's a good guy but markets waaaay too much on the "cop and skaters" thing. No matter how much you ush that, I don't think that'll ever be compatible.

His YouTube channel is a good resource if you want to learn how the police work in the field since he does a lot of objective breakdown videos on shootings and police encounters. From what I can tell in this thread almost no one has seen his channel.

As for the jokes, they're jokes. It's subjective if they're funny or not, but he hasn't called for any actual violence.

What happened when BLM protesters came to his neighborhood? He gave out water.

I'm not here telling you to suck him off and he's a god. Make your own conclusions after watching some of his content.
[close]

I've come to the conclusion that you suck

Nice to see you love meaningful conversation as well

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1960
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2020, 08:25:12 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Make your own conclusions after watching some of his content.

We're all quite comfortable with our conclusion that this guy fucking sucks, thanks.

SickSickSicks

• Rep: 20
  • Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus!
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2020, 08:27:41 AM »

(didn't age well with time)

I bet the local PD loves passing this dude around the locker room for pre-shift blow jobs. He must really keep moral high.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2020, 08:29:39 AM »

I think these explain everything. 

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2020, 08:37:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

We're all quite comfortable with our conclusion that this guy fucking sucks, thanks.
Speak for yourself.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2020, 08:39:01 AM »
But there's actual shit to say fuck you to him about other than another sloth cop with a stupid nickname.  "Hilarious stories...." as Dorknuts put in his insta post.

https://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-news/georgia-deputy-fired-for-conduct-unbecoming-others-under-investigation/5kqdSAqbqMRppTRxks1aoM/

https://www.northwestgeorgianews.com/rome/floyd-county-deputy-terminated-after-internal-investigation/article_b25c832a-ea2f-11e6-a991-ff3463fa07e0.html

In conclusion.   Fuck that dude for promoting guns in a fucking skate shop.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2020, 08:45:18 AM »

I think these explain everything.
Yeah... maybe he should definitely not post clips of himself trying to skate in his Insta.
Doesn’t exactly lend credibility to his claims of “growing up at the local park/shop.” But what do I know? Maybe he only grew up there, but never bothered participating in his surroundings’ primary functions/purposes? Maybe he’s just a skater dater with a thing for uniforms?
He’s got the cop ‘stache pretty well nailed though, so, um... props to him for that?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 583
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2020, 08:49:25 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i have nothing to contribute to this thread but my sheer shock that someone would refer to cops as "counterculture"

Yeah, I thought it was a joke until someone posted screenshots. Mind blown.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1960
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2020, 08:51:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
Speak for yourself.

You're right, it was brash of me to assume that the insinuated "we" was clearly only referring to people who aren't alarmingly stupid. Seeing as you are an alarmingly stupid person, let me be the first to apologize for the confusion.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2020, 09:17:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
Speak for yourself.
[close]

You're right, it was brash of me to assume that the insinuated "we" was clearly only referring to people who aren't alarmingly stupid. Seeing as you are an alarmingly stupid person, let me be the first to apologize for the confusion.
lol

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
    • shop lurker avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2020, 09:47:32 AM »
An ex cop who makes videos joking about mowing down / killing anti fascist protesters with farming equipment who runs a skate shop and donates boards to an ex navy seal convicted of a war crime who was accused by his fellow navy seals for killing innocent people for fun.

There is no justification for supporting this man at all.

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2020, 09:54:32 AM »
An ex cop who makes videos joking about mowing down / killing anti fascist protesters with farming equipment who runs a skate shop and donates boards to an ex navy seal convicted of a war crime who was accused by his fellow navy seals for killing innocent people for fun.

This. End thread

Coldpizza

• Rep: 165
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2020, 10:06:38 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This. End thread

Confirmed.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

morningcommute

« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2020, 10:25:37 AM »

fakie n0llie

• Rep: -80
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2020, 10:31:34 AM »
Back the blue!

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2020, 10:39:43 AM »
Back the blue!

only blue you should back:

Dead Baby Lynx

« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2020, 10:43:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Back the blue!
[close]

Smurfs are cool too. I eat their houses for breakfast.

fakie n0llie

• Rep: -80
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2020, 10:45:36 AM »
How come Smurfs have no cops in their town? Their housing is illegal, it should be stopped.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2020, 10:52:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Back the blue!
[close]

Mmm... if it’s alright w/ you, I’m not backing those dudes either.
Corny ass Stomp in make up looking mofukkas.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2020, 11:22:09 AM »
Oh holy shit this fucking dude skates like a cop.

Not a skater. FOH.

dannyprovolone

« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2020, 12:38:02 PM »
funny how cops and bikers are opening up skate shops right? nothing shady about that right????

Bensquirts

• Rep: 75
« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2020, 12:43:01 PM »
This shop is in the town I live in, dude is a fucking kook.  He is a fucking interloper to the max. I have tried to tell the kids in the area to support real shops like Black Sheep and Armada in Charlotte, NC instead of being local and hitting this shop.   

Circaskater420

• Rep: -76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2020, 12:43:43 PM »
What’s with all the boot lickers in this thread?  Go back to fucking your cousins

whaaaaat

• Rep: 46
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2020, 12:45:08 PM »
Getting a little tired of the cancel thing.  But 2 things stand out with this dude:

Eddie Gallagher is for sure a war criminal and supporting him in anyway is fucked.

As stated above, dude skates like a cop.  No fucking way he actually grew up skating, otherwise he'd actually be able to drop in

So yeah, he can fuck right of

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2020, 12:47:04 PM »
thats roastsalads adoptive dad

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2020, 01:25:50 PM »
Getting a little tired of the cancel thing.  But 2 things stand out with this dude:

Eddie Gallagher is for sure a war criminal and supporting him in anyway is fucked.

As stated above, dude skates like a cop. No fucking way he actually grew up skating, otherwise he'd actually be able to drop in

So yeah, he can fuck right of

He must of grew up skating with Jonah Hill