Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 122434 times)

lilboosie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 227
Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #420 on: July 02, 2020, 03:35:53 PM »
yall really having a sex ed debate on a skateboard forum

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #421 on: July 02, 2020, 03:43:50 PM »
yall really having a sex ed debate on a skateboard forum

they're called body varials

sk84fun

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #422 on: July 02, 2020, 03:44:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
We need to close Florida’s borders already man wtf...Johan yucky😂😂😂 they would say the craziest shit on skate talk..I remember a story on skate talk where Johan and grant we’re talking shit on the owner of rip and dip and Johan called him a white n*****...those wknd/hrps boys are trash
[close]

Chill with the emojis homie we understand
[close]

Shut up you fucking stupid ass bitch 🤓🤓💯💯😭
[close]

He was only tryin’ to help you, fucking stupid ass bitch.
[close]

😂😂😂I Didn’t know slap was so anti emoji..now I’ll never stop...like joho’s herpes I’m always coming back 😈😈😈😈...oh yeah i was listening to a podcast where Fred durst Tallis about how his son cancels him everyday...😢😢 kinda sad...
[close]

You should get one of those sweet shirts from wal mart with the emoji faces and funny little saying on it. Probably have some cool boxer shorts with the poop emoji on the butt or something too.

I already have those dummy your mom loves em the most.. her favorite is the one this one 🍆🍆🍆💦💦💦

bad joke

• Rep: 156
« Reply #423 on: July 02, 2020, 03:47:28 PM »
what do the hrps loafers look like? looking for a nice pair

they have these weird bumps on them and r pink and white

does my user name check out

euro tm

« Reply #424 on: July 02, 2020, 03:47:46 PM »
i don’t really understand what’s so hard to comprehend about this so i’ll put it in a way that you will get.

say you met a girl at a bar, you were hyped on her, you go home with her but you don’t have a condom and neither does she. you’ve been tested recently and you know you are clean. so you ask the girl, do you have any stds i should know about? she says no. in your drunken state of mind you believe her. you do the deed and a few weeks later you have herpes. for ever. that’s like drinking from one cup for the rest of your life. would you not be furious? felt lied to? everyone here defending johan would feel that way if they were in her position.

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #425 on: July 02, 2020, 03:59:38 PM »
Expand Quote
what do the hrps loafers look like? looking for a nice pair
[close]

they have these weird bumps on them and r pink and white
Like faux pink ostrich skin?

Telly

• Rep: -151
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #426 on: July 02, 2020, 04:00:25 PM »
i don’t really understand what’s so hard to comprehend about this so i’ll put it in a way that you will get.

say you met a girl at a bar, you were hyped on her, you go home with her but you don’t have a condom and neither does she. you’ve been tested recently and you know you are clean. so you ask the girl, do you have any stds i should know about? she says no. in your drunken state of mind you believe her. you do the deed and a few weeks later you have herpes. for ever. that’s like drinking from one cup for the rest of your life. would you not be furious? felt lied to? everyone here defending johan would feel that way if they were in her position.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Edit: be furious at yourself for not being responsible for your own health, ignoring medical science and being no smarter than a plant.

euro tm

« Reply #427 on: July 02, 2020, 04:07:27 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Edit: be furious at yourself for not being responsible for your own health, ignoring medical science and being no smarter than a plant.

i agree to an extent. but if someone knowingly has a disease and decides to hide that from you, for you to get, they’re in the wrong. also let us not forget that he forced her head into his dick and that he has still not personally apologized to her for it. nothing he said was genuine. he’s full of shit.

Ocelot

« Reply #428 on: July 02, 2020, 04:08:07 PM »

morally yes but like

no one in their right mind should have sex with a stranger with no condomn

all the millions spent on safe sex advertisement just to make people can cry about being lied to

no one goes for regular check-ups to see if they're clean, at best people go after a risky encounter and then put it off until the next encounter - it's not some doctor visit that gives you a badge of approval

MeanestCleanestPenis

• Rep: 40
« Reply #429 on: July 02, 2020, 04:09:30 PM »
Years ago I was skating in some serious heat during summer in Japan and would often have to drive 45 minutes home before I could shower and change fully. I got these gnarly sores on my upper thighs under my balls and when I went to some asshole geriatric doctor in the countryside he told me I had herpes. Anyway, the sores didn't go away and 3 weeks later in my home country I went to the STD clinic and they were like: "who the hell told you you had herpes this is just a fungal infection?". The doctor told me if you have the mouth form (I do) it is way harder to get the genital kind. She also said loads of people have it, it is just some people's immune systems are not good at supressing it and show. I don't think they will even do a blood test for it in the UK. The way she described it was that the stigma was way more of a problem than the medical side of it.

Anyway, point is, for three weeks I had to confront the possibility of what life would be like living with it would be like. At no point did I think I would be having any kind of sex without disclosing it. It was really rough on me mentally and I could not imagine putting another person through that. So basically fuck Johan, guy needs a fucking slap, what kind of guy gives three different diseases to different girls? If your fucking around wear condoms or at the very least get tested regularly and be honest!

euro tm

« Reply #430 on: July 02, 2020, 04:10:42 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

morally yes but like

no one in their right mind should have sex with a stranger with no condomn

all the millions spent on safe sex advertisement just to make people can cry about being lied to

no one goes for regular check-ups to see if they're clean, at best people go after a risky encounter and then put it off until the next encounter - it's not some doctor visit that gives you a badge of approval

“no one in their right mind” she was drunk so wasn’t in her right mind. and before i was in a long term relationship i went for regular check ups, a lot of people do. that’s very common.

Telly

« Reply #431 on: July 02, 2020, 04:18:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

i agree to an extent. but if someone knowingly has a disease and decides to hide that from you, for you to get, they’re in the wrong. also let us not forget that he forced her head into his dick and that he has still not personally apologized to her for it. nothing he said was genuine. he’s full of shit.

I agree 100% that knowingly hiding a disease from someone is at best morally corrupt. 
The point, though, is “are you clean?” Is not a safe alternative.  Forget about people who will lie, what about the people who haven’t been tested since their last unprotected encounter. 

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #432 on: July 02, 2020, 04:22:47 PM »
This guy is disgusting
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #433 on: July 02, 2020, 04:24:59 PM »

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #434 on: July 02, 2020, 04:27:54 PM »
Years ago I was skating in some serious heat during summer in Japan and would often have to drive 45 minutes home before I could shower and change fully. I got these gnarly sores on my upper thighs under my balls and when I went to some asshole geriatric doctor in the countryside he told me I had herpes.

I feel your pain. I’m over here and I’ve had both the ball rashes and deal with with doctors that shouldn’t have a license
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

euro tm

« Reply #435 on: July 02, 2020, 04:28:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I agree 100% that knowingly hiding a disease from someone is at best morally corrupt. 
The point, though, is “are you clean?” Is not a safe alternative.  Forget about people who will lie, what about the people who haven’t been tested since their last unprotected encounter.

you’re right about that. mistakes were made on both ends and that’s something she’s gotta live with. i’m not saying that is safe alternative but that’s what happened. i’d be lying if i said i’ve never had unprotected sex with someone i barely know. i’m sure a lot of people have at least once in their lives. at the end of the day, all he had to do was tell the truth and all of this would have been avoided but instead he lied and now she’s got something that will never go away.

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #436 on: July 02, 2020, 04:33:43 PM »

I’m just guessing, but I think the people defending him were in exactly that position before and that’s why they have no sympathy. They got burned and misery loves company so fuck everybody else and let them get it.

It’s a shitty attitude, but you see it all the time from people that got fucked over in some way or another. It’s the opposite reaction of the women that had the balls to call this asshole out.

Cash bandicoot

• Rep: 4
« Reply #437 on: July 02, 2020, 04:34:20 PM »
If you don't see what's wrong with lying about having a fucking STD then you deserve them. You are also a massive piece of shit.

Fuck this guy and anybody defending him.
a venn diagram showing the intersection of mediocre, garbage, and even-toed ungulates

Telly

« Reply #438 on: July 02, 2020, 04:39:30 PM »
If you don't see what's wrong with lying about having a fucking STD then you deserve them. You are also a massive piece of shit.

Literally nobody is defending him.

Telly

« Reply #439 on: July 02, 2020, 04:41:11 PM »

But if you’re talking about me, that’s fine.  I use a prophylactic device so I’m not too worried.

Ocelot

« Reply #440 on: July 02, 2020, 04:44:47 PM »

drewdc

• Rep: -85
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #441 on: July 02, 2020, 04:55:37 PM »
If anyone on Slap is friends with any of these girls , please find Johan before he runs back to Florida and beat his ass. Seriously fuck him up

Bighugemegajohnson

• Rep: -75
« Reply #442 on: July 02, 2020, 04:59:21 PM »
Wait wait wait who the fuck would really fuck this dude or let alone find his regular little boy look and demeanor attractive, no one shoulda been fucking this boy I mean just look at him

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #443 on: July 02, 2020, 04:59:28 PM »
First I want to state I am not blaming the victim and Johan is totally at fault here.

*My Dad gave me the sex talk when he was really drunk, he said: “always wear a jimmy.” And somehow that has stuck with me.

But he said this not due to STD’s but because you can easily knock someone up if you don’t use a condom. Even if the woman in question is on some form of birth control...accidents happen you can still get pregnant.

I think the thing that I find most strange, besides Johan’s excessive lying. Is that two mature strangers are still willing to have sex without a condom this day in age. I mean yea... sex is awesome and all. But sometimes if I run out of condoms or something I’ll just say okay let’s try this tomorrow.

Being drunk is no excuse. I’ve been turned down numerous times when I’ve been drunk and didn’t have a condom. Just go jerk off in the bathroom or something

hueycinn

• Rep: 24
« Reply #444 on: July 02, 2020, 05:05:26 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

that's intense if true

sadly and most likely not the end of this.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #445 on: July 02, 2020, 05:08:10 PM »
I feel so fucking stupid. Why Batman Forever? I think I get the forever part, but why Batman?

I’m dumb.

We still need GAY to confirm, but I have two guesses.

Batman Forever was directed by Joel Schumacher, who infamously made the movies campy and added nipples to the batsuit. He was also a really promiscuous gay man.

Schumacher said that he had had sex with between 10,000 and 20,000 men. During the AIDS epidemic, he lost multiple friends, and had multiple tests on himself performed due to fears that his promiscuity would give him AIDS.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Schumacher

Someone in a DC Comics forum made a really good post on why it's the gayest Batman movie (very well researched/written btw).

https://community.dcuniverse.com/t/batman-forever-is-the-gayest-batman-ever/54198

It might also come from the Jamaican slang term for gay men, Batty boy.

In Jamaican Patois, batty boy (also batty bwoy, batty man, and chi chi bwoy/man) is a pejorative term often used to refer to a gay or effeminate man. The term batiman (or battyman) is also used in Belize, due to the popularity of Jamaican music.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batty_boy

Telly

« Reply #446 on: July 02, 2020, 05:08:15 PM »
First I want to state I am not blaming the victim and Johan is totally at fault here.

*My Dad gave me the sex talk when he was really drunk, he said: “always wear a jimmy.” And somehow that has stuck with me.

But he said this not due to STD’s but because you can easily knock someone up if you don’t use a condom. Even if the woman in question is on some form of birth control...accidents happen you can still get pregnant.

I think the thing that I find most strange, besides Johan’s excessive lying. Is that two mature strangers are still willing to have sex without a condom this day in age. I mean yea... sex is awesome and all. But sometimes if I run out of condoms or something I’ll just say okay let’s try this tomorrow.

Being drunk is no excuse. I’ve been turned down numerous times when I’ve been drunk and didn’t have a condom. Just go jerk off in the bathroom or something

All this.  Also, let’s just suppose it is possible for a woman to be “on birth control” but not be as steadfast in her resolve to take the pill everyday.  Maybe she even thought she did, but got the days mixed up and had been taking the placebos instead of the pill.  So she wasn’t even lying but what she said was not true.

Fact is if you know enough to ask someone if they are clean then you know enough to use protection.  Every time.  Even drunk.  Even in a hotel.  Even in a car.  Or a bar.  Whether near or far. 
I’ve never been told I couldn’t have sex with a woman because neither of us had condoms because I already know without a condom it ain’t happening.  I’ve had several women act indignant that I didn’t want to fuck them without a condom and all I could think was “why do you want to fuck me without one.”  I don’t think you’re dirty but I know I’m clean, and I want to stay that way.
Perhaps that is the actual line here:  are condoms meant to protect yourself or others?  I think they are to protect me.  I keep testing negative and that is the plan. 

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #447 on: July 02, 2020, 05:14:51 PM »
Man I was a really big fan of his skating but fuuuuck this dude
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #448 on: July 02, 2020, 05:16:14 PM »
If anyone on Slap is friends with any of these girls , please find Johan before he runs back to Florida and beat his ass. Seriously fuck him up

Why don't you go beat his ass tough guy?

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
« Reply #449 on: July 02, 2020, 05:21:41 PM »
Expand Quote
I feel so fucking stupid. Why Batman Forever? I think I get the forever part, but why Batman?

I’m dumb.
[close]

We still need GAY to confirm, but I have two guesses.

Batman Forever was directed by Joel Schumacher, who infamously made the movies campy and added nipples to the batsuit. He was also a really promiscuous gay man.

Expand Quote
Schumacher said that he had had sex with between 10,000 and 20,000 men. During the AIDS epidemic, he lost multiple friends, and had multiple tests on himself performed due to fears that his promiscuity would give him AIDS.
[close]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Schumacher

Someone in a DC Comics forum made a really good post on why it's the gayest Batman movie (very well researched/written btw).

https://community.dcuniverse.com/t/batman-forever-is-the-gayest-batman-ever/54198

It might also come from the Jamaican slang term for gay men, Batty boy.

Expand Quote
In Jamaican Patois, batty boy (also batty bwoy, batty man, and chi chi bwoy/man) is a pejorative term often used to refer to a gay or effeminate man. The term batiman (or battyman) is also used in Belize, due to the popularity of Jamaican music.
[close]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batty_boy

Thank you!
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.