Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 122407 times)

Yesterdays-pop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -388
Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #450 on: July 02, 2020, 05:24:13 PM »
Expand Quote
First I want to state I am not blaming the victim and Johan is totally at fault here.

*My Dad gave me the sex talk when he was really drunk, he said: “always wear a jimmy.” And somehow that has stuck with me.

But he said this not due to STD’s but because you can easily knock someone up if you don’t use a condom. Even if the woman in question is on some form of birth control...accidents happen you can still get pregnant.

I think the thing that I find most strange, besides Johan’s excessive lying. Is that two mature strangers are still willing to have sex without a condom this day in age. I mean yea... sex is awesome and all. But sometimes if I run out of condoms or something I’ll just say okay let’s try this tomorrow.

Being drunk is no excuse. I’ve been turned down numerous times when I’ve been drunk and didn’t have a condom. Just go jerk off in the bathroom or something
[close]

All this.  Also, let’s just suppose it is possible for a woman to be “on birth control” but not be as steadfast in her resolve to take the pill everyday.  Maybe she even thought she did, but got the days mixed up and had been taking the placebos instead of the pill.  So she wasn’t even lying but what she said was not true.

Fact is if you know enough to ask someone if they are clean then you know enough to use protection.  Every time.  Even drunk.  Even in a hotel.  Even in a car.  Or a bar.  Whether near or far. 
I’ve never been told I couldn’t have sex with a woman because neither of us had condoms because I already know without a condom it ain’t happening.  I’ve had several women act indignant that I didn’t want to fuck them without a condom and all I could think was “why do you want to fuck me without one.”  I don’t think you’re dirty but I know I’m clean, and I want to stay that way.
Perhaps that is the actual line here:  are condoms meant to protect yourself or others?  I think they are to protect me.  I keep testing negative and that is the plan.

Wow, thank you
Can I share this?

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #451 on: July 02, 2020, 05:24:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I feel so fucking stupid. Why Batman Forever? I think I get the forever part, but why Batman?

I’m dumb.
[close]

We still need GAY to confirm, but I have two guesses.

Batman Forever was directed by Joel Schumacher, who infamously made the movies campy and added nipples to the batsuit. He was also a really promiscuous gay man.

Expand Quote
Schumacher said that he had had sex with between 10,000 and 20,000 men. During the AIDS epidemic, he lost multiple friends, and had multiple tests on himself performed due to fears that his promiscuity would give him AIDS.
[close]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Schumacher

Someone in a DC Comics forum made a really good post on why it's the gayest Batman movie (very well researched/written btw).

https://community.dcuniverse.com/t/batman-forever-is-the-gayest-batman-ever/54198

It might also come from the Jamaican slang term for gay men, Batty boy.

Expand Quote
In Jamaican Patois, batty boy (also batty bwoy, batty man, and chi chi bwoy/man) is a pejorative term often used to refer to a gay or effeminate man. The term batiman (or battyman) is also used in Belize, due to the popularity of Jamaican music.
[close]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batty_boy
[close]

Thank you!

Pretender

• Rep: -2
« Reply #452 on: July 02, 2020, 05:35:24 PM »
Is Johan the first pro skater to transmit herpes?

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #453 on: July 02, 2020, 05:37:40 PM »
Is Johan the first pro skater to transmit herpes?
Probably the first NBD of his career.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #454 on: July 02, 2020, 05:38:15 PM »
Does that lady know that you can still get pregnant from unprotected sex even if the dude pulls out?
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

1yearhoneybunsonly

• Rep: -29
« Reply #455 on: July 02, 2020, 05:42:12 PM »
fuck loved this dudes skating. worlds a crazy place tho fuck this dude

scary

• Rep: -7
« Reply #456 on: July 02, 2020, 05:51:25 PM »
Does that lady know that you can still get pregnant from unprotected sex even if the dude pulls out?

smokin precum pacc  8)

Telly

• Rep: -151
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #457 on: July 02, 2020, 05:51:59 PM »

That’s only on Monday-Thursday.  Can’t happen on weekends.  If it happened on a wknd it was probably from a toilet seat. 

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 637
« Reply #458 on: July 02, 2020, 06:12:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
First I want to state I am not blaming the victim and Johan is totally at fault here.

*My Dad gave me the sex talk when he was really drunk, he said: “always wear a jimmy.” And somehow that has stuck with me.

But he said this not due to STD’s but because you can easily knock someone up if you don’t use a condom. Even if the woman in question is on some form of birth control...accidents happen you can still get pregnant.

I think the thing that I find most strange, besides Johan’s excessive lying. Is that two mature strangers are still willing to have sex without a condom this day in age. I mean yea... sex is awesome and all. But sometimes if I run out of condoms or something I’ll just say okay let’s try this tomorrow.

Being drunk is no excuse. I’ve been turned down numerous times when I’ve been drunk and didn’t have a condom. Just go jerk off in the bathroom or something
[close]

All this.  Also, let’s just suppose it is possible for a woman to be “on birth control” but not be as steadfast in her resolve to take the pill everyday.  Maybe she even thought she did, but got the days mixed up and had been taking the placebos instead of the pill.  So she wasn’t even lying but what she said was not true.

Fact is if you know enough to ask someone if they are clean then you know enough to use protection.  Every time.  Even drunk.  Even in a hotel.  Even in a car.  Or a bar.  Whether near or far. 
I’ve never been told I couldn’t have sex with a woman because neither of us had condoms because I already know without a condom it ain’t happening.  I’ve had several women act indignant that I didn’t want to fuck them without a condom and all I could think was “why do you want to fuck me without one.”  I don’t think you’re dirty but I know I’m clean, and I want to stay that way.
Perhaps that is the actual line here:  are condoms meant to protect yourself or others?  I think they are to protect me.  I keep testing negative and that is the plan.
[close]

Wow, thank you
Can I share this?

Oh god, I'm sure everyone in your life will be thrilled you shared this with them.

Anyway, that birth control analogy is ridiculous. There's no highly effective don't-spread-herpes drug that Johan forgot to take but thought he was taking. He's not a liar who had no idea he was lying. Also, of course you're running a risk by having unprotected sex with someone. Of course you're not fully mitigating that risk by asking your partner if they're clean. And the reason you're not is in part because of deceptive weirdos like Johan. So, sure, she ran that risk and lost. She's guilty of poor judgment. Johan is guilty of acknowledging that poor judgement, lying to her face and then knowingly transmitting to her an incurable disease. Which of these sounds worse to you? Don't try to excuse his sociopathic disregard for other's wellbeing by pointing out her poor judgement. They're not the same thing at all; one is unfortunate and regrettable, the other is monumentally fucked up and disgusting.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 06:14:18 PM by georgethecat »

Telly

« Reply #459 on: July 02, 2020, 06:30:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Wow, thank you
Can I share this?
[close]
She's guilty of poor judgment.

Exactly my point.  It is unfortunate that her sentence is a lifetime of potential outbreaks and an increased risk of cancer, but she knew the risks.
My body, my choice works both ways.  Of course that only applies to consensual sex, but by her own admission she consented to unprotected sex.  Well, buy the ticket, take the ride.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -42
« Reply #460 on: July 02, 2020, 06:41:27 PM »

...So you're just gonna ignore the fact she told him not to finish inside her and he did anyway? You're a creepy weirdo man, stay away from women and children.

foureyedjim

« Reply #461 on: July 02, 2020, 06:49:02 PM »
Why is that when men make mistakes or do something fucked up people always gotta bring up what the woman did wrong or what she could have done differently? 
It's irrelevant to the conversation at hand.  It's akin to saying girls have it coming for dressing slutty, etc. 
Johan did something fucked up, period.  What he did has nothing to do with what the girl did. 

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
« Reply #462 on: July 02, 2020, 06:51:01 PM »
And to think it would probably be racist if Johan blames some horny black girl Raping a chimpanzee 3million years ago which ultimately led to this thread(which will most likely cure all cases of herpes forever)It’s like nobody has ever given another person herpes before

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #463 on: July 02, 2020, 06:53:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Wow, thank you
Can I share this?
[close]
[close]

Exactly my point.  It is unfortunate that her sentence is a lifetime of potential outbreaks and an increased risk of cancer, but she knew the risks.
My body, my choice works both ways.  Of course that only applies to consensual sex, but by her own admission she consented to unprotected sex.  Well, buy the ticket, take the ride.

Yes, by her own admission she consented to unprotected sex after having been lied to in answer to a question on which her decision to have unprotectedsex hinged. What is the point you're trying to make? Is it that lying about an STI is okay because your sexual partner should fully consider the risk that you're lying about it and if she miscalculates it's her fault for not having been able to hone in on your deception?

too fakie

• Rep: 63
« Reply #464 on: July 02, 2020, 06:54:41 PM »
Has anyone made mention to the fact that this dude was a male nanny for a while? In hindsight, probably not the kind of dude you want teaching your kids about life.

lilboosie

• Rep: 227
« Reply #465 on: July 02, 2020, 06:58:55 PM »
lmao is yall incels?

16 pages of yall trying to be right in qouted battles

did yall spend half that effort sending lil shorty who got played support?

RhinestoneCowboy

• Rep: -19
« Reply #466 on: July 02, 2020, 07:05:06 PM »
He's the new Andy Roy

drewdc

• Rep: -85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #467 on: July 02, 2020, 07:12:33 PM »
Expand Quote
If anyone on Slap is friends with any of these girls , please find Johan before he runs back to Florida and beat his ass. Seriously fuck him up
[close]

Why don't you go beat his ass tough guy?
I live a long ways away .

Telly

« Reply #468 on: July 02, 2020, 07:12:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Wow, thank you
Can I share this?
[close]
[close]

[close]

Is it that lying about an STI is okay because your sexual partner should fully consider the risk that you're lying about it and if she miscalculates it's her fault for not having been able to hone in on your deception?
Yes, you should fully consider the fact that your sexual partner may be less than truthful. 
It’s your health, who’s hands do you want it to be in?
I’ll put mine in my own, you can leave it in the always caring about you hands of others.   

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #469 on: July 02, 2020, 07:27:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Wow, thank you
Can I share this?
[close]
[close]

[close]

Is it that lying about an STI is okay because your sexual partner should fully consider the risk that you're lying about it and if she miscalculates it's her fault for not having been able to hone in on your deception?
[close]
Yes, you should fully consider the fact that your sexual partner may be less than truthful. 
I’ll put mine in my own, you can leave it in the always caring about you hands of others.

That's great that you take such a strict approach to your own sexual health, but what we're talking about here is whether Johan's partner agreeing to unprotected sex is in any way as bad as Johan's stone-faced lying to her about his STI in order to encourage her to have unprotected sex with him and then knowingly transmitting to her that STI.

TheDingus

« Reply #470 on: July 02, 2020, 07:29:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If anyone on Slap is friends with any of these girls , please find Johan before he runs back to Florida and beat his ass. Seriously fuck him up
[close]

Why don't you go beat his ass tough guy?
[close]
I live a long ways away .

I see him around. I’ll kick him in the sack for those girls.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #471 on: July 02, 2020, 07:31:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

...So you're just gonna ignore the fact she told him not to finish inside her and he did anyway? You're a creepy weirdo man, stay away from women and children.

Ignore? It's pretty obvious it's discourteous to bust off when you say you won't lol. Put it together. What I gotta be Sherlock Holmes for you? It's just a fact. I remember from 7th grade sex ed you dribble before you shoot. Rules to live by.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

foureyedjim

« Reply #472 on: July 02, 2020, 07:43:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Wow, thank you
Can I share this?
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

This is not an issue of you being right or wrong, because in another conversation you’d be right in my book.
It’s problematic when you focus on what the girl did wrong because it completely ignores any wrongdoing on Johan’s part.  We don’t need to talk about the girl not practicing safe sex because we all know this, it’s taught in schools, it’s common knowledge.  The issue at hand is that men get away with being shitty all the time with out any repercussions or get away with a consequence incongruent to what they do. Diverting attention from Johan’s action won’t bring about any change, all it does is put all the responsibility on women in these situations.

spacial_profiling

• Rep: -88
« Reply #473 on: July 02, 2020, 07:49:26 PM »
Misleading someone for sex is considered rape if the intercourse wouldn’t have been wanted otherwise. Idiot.
like imagine "canceling" someone over this

you got herpes, big friggin deal

who the hell has "consensual unprotected sex" with strangers anyway

framing this as "rape - sexual assault" is just a level of degeneracy I didn't know was possible

spacial_profiling

• Rep: -88
« Reply #474 on: July 02, 2020, 07:51:42 PM »
And by misleading I mean misleading them to think you’re a healthy and safe sexual partner. Of course there can be conjecture to compare this to a million other forms of “okay” misleading like pretending you’re rich or really like the person, but when it comes to physical health and well being misleading someone to catch a lifelong infection is rape. They didn’t agree to or sign up for that.
Misleading someone for sex is considered rape if the intercourse wouldn’t have been wanted otherwise. Idiot.
Expand Quote

framing this as "rape - sexual assault" is just a level of degeneracy I didn't know was possible
[close]

Telly

« Reply #475 on: July 02, 2020, 07:56:53 PM »
And by misleading I mean misleading them to think you’re a healthy and safe sexual partner. Of course there can be conjecture to compare this to a million other forms of “okay” misleading like pretending you’re rich or really like the person, but when it comes to physical health and well being misleading someone to catch a lifelong infection is rape. They didn’t agree to or sign up for that.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

I’ve been pretty clear in my indictment of this dipshit.  My solution protects everybody involved.  In the “don’t knowingly spread disease around” there is an end a round.  Don’t get tested.  Then it’s not a lie.  Then you can just fuck until your dick falls off. 

whagman

• Rep: -13
« Reply #476 on: July 02, 2020, 07:57:36 PM »
what johan did is fucked, and he deserves to be punished, but what i hate about this cancel culture is how it implies that humans are evil, cannot be redeemed, and should not be forgiven.
maybe he could have had a better apology, actually reached out to her rather than wave his apology on instagram, but he is now fucked to make a decent living. he likely won’t be able to get a job in the industry anymore, and if any future employers google his name, that’s a no go on the job. WKND immediately kicking him off was far too reactive. they could have punished him, some how benefited emily or a good cause by hopefully donating his wages/board sales to some safe sex cause or shit, and had him go to therapy or something to LEARN.

Telly

« Reply #477 on: July 02, 2020, 07:59:22 PM »
what johan did is fucked, and he deserves to be punished, but what i hate about this cancel culture is how it implies that humans are evil, cannot be redeemed, and should not be forgiven.
maybe he could have had a better apology, actually reached out to her rather than wave his apology on instagram, but he is now fucked to make a decent living. he likely won’t be able to get a job in the industry anymore, and if any future employers google his name, that’s a no go on the job. WKND immediately kicking him off was far too reactive. they could have punished him, some how benefited emily or a good cause by hopefully donating his wages/board sales to some safe sex cause or shit, and had him go to therapy or something to LEARN.

No, he’s a scumbag and possible psychopath.  Fuck him.
(And wrap your dick/make your new best friend wrap his.)

foureyedjim

« Reply #478 on: July 02, 2020, 08:03:55 PM »

But where was all this idealistic thinking when it actually happened? When WKND knew about Johan’s behavior? (A while back ago, it seems)
Calling people out on social media like this is a build up of unresolved inappropriate behavior.  Think Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby.  The allegations took years to surface, and even then there was a process before consequences were handed out. 

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #479 on: July 02, 2020, 08:08:50 PM »
Even if we pretended to humor the idea of "redemption", it's unreasonable to think that can occur without consequence.