Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 122400 times)

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1118
    • My Wife avatar image
Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #660 on: July 04, 2020, 12:00:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
what you guys got against christian maalouf? dude's a bit awkward but a sweetheart
[close]

I try not to bad mouth too many dudes, but MaGoof is basically incapable of being nice to anyone who he believes is below him in status.

I hear the AZ people talk about how great Marty Murawski is and how they miss having him around; I hear people talk up Matt Price and Levi Brown all day long, but I've never heard a single person say, "I wish MaGoof was here to vibe everyone that walks in the door of Cowtown or Salvation (when it was still around). I enjoyed him being too cool for everyone and making everyone who wasn't "cool" feel like shit all day long."

He isn't some 1010 monster, but the dude isn't fun to be around (unless he thinks being nice will benefit him in some way).
[close]
hmm odd. he was always incredibly nice to me and i'm certainly not "cool." my impression of him seemed to be that he was just more reserved than some. do you know him personally?

Of course he doesn't
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #661 on: July 04, 2020, 12:34:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
what you guys got against christian maalouf? dude's a bit awkward but a sweetheart
[close]

I try not to bad mouth too many dudes, but MaGoof is basically incapable of being nice to anyone who he believes is below him in status.

I hear the AZ people talk about how great Marty Murawski is and how they miss having him around; I hear people talk up Matt Price and Levi Brown all day long, but I've never heard a single person say, "I wish MaGoof was here to vibe everyone that walks in the door of Cowtown or Salvation (when it was still around). I enjoyed him being too cool for everyone and making everyone who wasn't "cool" feel like shit all day long."

He isn't some 1010 monster, but the dude isn't fun to be around (unless he thinks being nice will benefit him in some way).
[close]
hmm odd. he was always incredibly nice to me and i'm certainly not "cool." my impression of him seemed to be that he was just more reserved than some. do you know him personally?
[close]

Of course he doesn't

You caught me. I just thought it'd be cool if I name dropped/criticized the most random skater because ______.

Honestly, it doesn't take much to remember the guy who worked at the local "core" shop and who was a complete dick to everyone who came in there.

Maybe he's grown up, but like I said, I don't hear people pining over the good ol days when he was around.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 12:37:10 AM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #662 on: July 04, 2020, 12:43:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Of course he doesn't
[close]

You caught me. I just thought it'd be cool if I name dropped/criticized the most random skater because ______.

Honestly, it doesn't take much to remember the guy who worked at the local "core" shop and who was a complete dick to everyone who came in there.

Maybe he's grown up, but like I said, I don't hear people pining over the good ol days when he was around.
i didn't know him in his AZ days so i cant speak on his character back then. i will say that when I knew him in LA, he always went out of his way to talk to me despite me being essentially a nobody. trevor is the goat as well

SLAPASONIC

• Rep: 22
« Reply #663 on: July 04, 2020, 01:32:46 AM »
Isn't Koston cool with this guy? I remember seeing a lot of footage with him and Koston together.

Not saying Koston should be associated with this incident, but it makes me wonder who outside of the WKND dudes knew.

I do think not everyone knew that Johan was doing this, I'm sure there were dudes who would joke about Johan's STD's as something of a running gag that they hadn't assumed was something based on reality. Not excusing Johan or his friends, but for those who didn't know and are being affected by this I do feel bad. Feel worse for the girls who were victims to Johan the most of course, fuck this guy.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #665 on: July 04, 2020, 04:19:07 AM »
Has he lost any other sponsors?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Land of the Faust

« Reply #666 on: July 04, 2020, 04:32:22 AM »
You guys realize that herpes is still VERY contagious even with the use of a condom, right?

"Be aware that not all herpes sores occur in areas that are covered by a latex condom. Also, herpes virus can be released (shed) from areas of the skin that do not have a visible herpes sore. For these reasons, condoms may not fully protect you from getting herpes."

Also, most people don't even know they have the disease. That's why 1 out of every 6 people in the US have the disease.

"Most people who have genital herpes have no symptoms, or have very mild symptoms. You may not notice mild symptoms or you may mistake them for another skin condition, such as a pimple or ingrown hair. Because of this, most people who have herpes do not know it."

Quotes from: https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm

The only thing this guy did that crosses a line - in my view - is pushing the woman's head down.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 04:34:36 AM by Land of the Faust »

HeapsCool

• Rep: -174
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #667 on: July 04, 2020, 04:49:21 AM »
wtf is going on on.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #668 on: July 04, 2020, 04:58:36 AM »
People from the WKND team are publicly disavowing Johan in their IG stories.

Who ?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

MeanestCleanestPenis

• Rep: 40
« Reply #669 on: July 04, 2020, 04:59:51 AM »
Isn't Koston cool with this guy? I remember seeing a lot of footage with him and Koston together.

Not saying Koston should be associated with this incident, but it makes me wonder who outside of the WKND dudes knew.

I do think not everyone knew that Johan was doing this, I'm sure there were dudes who would joke about Johan's STD's as something of a running gag that they hadn't assumed was something based on reality. Not excusing Johan or his friends, but for those who didn't know and are being affected by this I do feel bad. Feel worse for the girls who were victims to Johan the most of course, fuck this guy.

Yeah, that is how I saw it. I don't see the need to immediately throw everyone at WKND under the bus over this. I could see a situation where they thought he might have given a girl a cureable std (there were three to choose from) at some point and they busted his balls about it, I mean shit happens. But he obviously lied to the girls and and was embarrased so there was a good chance he lied to his friends as well.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #670 on: July 04, 2020, 05:04:09 AM »
The tl;dr version is this

Jonas has unprotected sex with a girl, and lied about not having an STD when he actually has herpes.

The lady caught it, and was pissed, so she is calling him out.

SLAP is now concerned with what deserves more attention, the fact that Johan lied and infected this girl, or that the girl wasn’t proactive enough in the fact that Johan might lie to her.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Land of the Faust

« Reply #671 on: July 04, 2020, 05:12:33 AM »

Jonas has unprotected sex with a girl, and lied about not having an STD when he actually has herpes.

SLAP is now concerned with what deserves more attention, the fact that Johan lied and infected this girl, or that the girl wasn’t proactive enough in the fact that Johan might lie to her.

According to her. Do you have evidence to support the claim that he knowingly spread the virus? I doubt it.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #672 on: July 04, 2020, 05:17:55 AM »
In that case, I suggest you read the whole thread. There are guys on film joking about him infecting girls with STDs.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Garnet

• Rep: -87
« Reply #673 on: July 04, 2020, 05:29:49 AM »
thats what she gets for fuckin a dude named Johan

Escape Hell

• Rep: 26
« Reply #674 on: July 04, 2020, 05:39:46 AM »
I'd love to hear Chase/Nyjah/Loy address the rape allegations against them.

As far as I know, no woman ever publicly accused them. And yet, as far as I know, none of them have ever addressed the allegations either.

I've always wondered whether it's a Slap rumour or if it's actually true. I can't recall seeing any evidence besides accusations on this messageboard and others, but please let me know if evidence exists.

I feel like they at least owe us an explanation, and if nothing ever happened, surely it's in their interests to make a statement.
I’m with you on hearing them address the situation. I remember hearing about a video existing and them possibly paying for the victims silence. But that’s the extent of it...

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #675 on: July 04, 2020, 05:47:13 AM »
What kinda condoms yall rock I like Trojan ribbed.
Post a fit

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #676 on: July 04, 2020, 05:55:34 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

According to her. Do you have evidence to support the claim that he knowingly spread the virus? I doubt it.

According to his texts. Check the screenshots.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #677 on: July 04, 2020, 06:05:58 AM »
Expand Quote
I'd love to hear Chase/Nyjah/Loy address the rape allegations against them.

As far as I know, no woman ever publicly accused them. And yet, as far as I know, none of them have ever addressed the allegations either.

I've always wondered whether it's a Slap rumour or if it's actually true. I can't recall seeing any evidence besides accusations on this messageboard and others, but please let me know if evidence exists.

I feel like they at least owe us an explanation, and if nothing ever happened, surely it's in their interests to make a statement.
[close]
I’m with you on hearing them address the situation. I remember hearing about a video existing and them possibly paying for the victims silence. But that’s the extent of it...

Can someone DM DLoy, Nyjah, and Chase like a man and ask them why they are staying silent

hueycinn

• Rep: 24
« Reply #678 on: July 04, 2020, 06:25:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i do know him personally. he's a pretty generous and respecting person.. wasn't always but he is now. his friends could learn a thing or two from him about personal growth

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #679 on: July 04, 2020, 06:47:31 AM »
Just a reminder that anyone bashing the victim here and trying to defend the habitual herpe spreader is a gigantic fucking piece of shit.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1265
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #680 on: July 04, 2020, 07:51:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Of course he doesn't
[close]

[close]
i didn't know him in his AZ days so i cant speak on his character back then. i will say that when I knew him in LA, he always went out of his way to talk to me despite me being essentially a nobody. trevor is the goat as well
my friends and i met taylor caruso at lincoln park on a visit out to LA and i knew who he was but never said anything to him until it was getting dark and we were all about to leave but he was super cool to all of us. talked to us the whole time, did the whole “i’ll back you up” thing when we were all trying tricks/lines, asked if we minded if waxed the flatbar, etc. etc. dude was super nice and i asked what his name was (to be sure i wasn’t tripping) and he told us that if we were here the next day he’d see us then and to enjoy our trip, that whole spiel. random story and i’m not taking up for wknd or anything in the slightest just wanted to give my impression of a wknd dude since a few others were too

euro tm

« Reply #681 on: July 04, 2020, 08:03:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

i do know him personally. he's a pretty generous and respecting person.. wasn't always but he is now. his friends could learn a thing or two from him about personal growth

i knew christian back in the day before he grew up i guess. i’ve heard nothing but good things about him in the past few years but i haven’t seen or spoken to him. i’m glad to hear that though. i could always tell he was good at heart.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #682 on: July 04, 2020, 09:20:01 AM »
I’m just glad to hear Marty Murawski is a good dude.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
« Reply #683 on: July 04, 2020, 09:50:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

According to his texts. Check the screenshots.
He also ADMITTED TO IT in his apology.  Fuck this “according to her” bullshit.  It’s according to him and her, and he only became truthful about it after being confronted.  POS.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #684 on: July 04, 2020, 09:55:04 AM »
So many pieces of shit in this thread. Johan admitted he lied about having herpes. Get this dude jail time. Who cares if he gets kicked off team. This fuck deserves jail time. Who knows how many people he infected. He’s a vile piece of trash. Stop defending this ugly fuck.

yep yep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #685 on: July 04, 2020, 10:08:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Of course he doesn't
[close]

[close]
[close]
my friends and i met taylor caruso at lincoln park on a visit out to LA and i knew who he was but never said anything to him until it was getting dark and we were all about to leave but he was super cool to all of us. talked to us the whole time, did the whole “i’ll back you up” thing when we were all trying tricks/lines, asked if we minded if waxed the flatbar, etc. etc. dude was super nice and i asked what his name was (to be sure i wasn’t tripping) and he told us that if we were here the next day he’d see us then and to enjoy our trip, that whole spiel. random story and i’m not taking up for wknd or anything in the slightest just wanted to give my impression of a wknd dude since a few others were too
Taylor and Alex are both legends and really cool/ respectful. Nothing but good vibes from them.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #686 on: July 04, 2020, 10:38:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Of course he doesn't
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
Taylor and Alex are both legends and really cool/ respectful. Nothing but good vibes from them.
had similar interactions with taylor too, dude is very friendly. not sure who was being referred to when someone mentioned the wknd dudes vibing them out at bars; most are super friendly. maybe just johan and austyn?

SlappieMama

« Reply #687 on: July 04, 2020, 11:41:08 AM »

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1353
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #688 on: July 04, 2020, 01:06:53 PM »
We've talking about Nyjah or Chase Webb and David Loy for years. Them last two gotta be sweatin
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #689 on: July 04, 2020, 04:09:45 PM »
WKND: “We didn’t know”