Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 122414 times)

Rabbiesbabies

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #720 on: July 05, 2020, 05:44:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Emily’s now retweeting and instagramming the nyjah rape allegation so i guess we’ll see

[close]

This just makes it seem like she's basking in the attention. Not a good look
[close]

She is
What happened to Emily is really fucked up. Even worse is it happens to people all the time. She was sexually assaulted no question about it. LookI’m female so I know how it goes when women are put in situations where they wanna leave but are afraid that what might happen(rape) is better than what could happen(physical abuse,death) and guys might seem like that’s extreme but if a guys got you where he wants you really don’t know what to expect. Johan is trash for this no doubt. But what was the attraction in the first place? He’s so nasty with the teeth and the glasses and no amount of talent that he possess could equal that out. She’s a gorgeous girl and it doesn’t really seem that she skates so maybe she just supports skaters the old fashioned way aka groupie and that’s OK TOO. Still doesn’t make her assault any less damaging. At first I thought wow she so brave so come forward but after this tweet and some investigating it Would seem like she’s trying to have a voice so she could be heard on any topic this one (sexual assault)just happened to be the one she’s chosen and THATS TOTALLY OK!! Don’t believe people honestly if you’re not in a committed long term relationship wrap it up. And also don’t expect his friends to call him out because 1) they might not know and/or2) they are probably scumbags like him. It sucks that some of the hardest lessons we have to learn are the ones that have the most impact on us. She seems to have no real ties to skateboarding other than hanging out at the same bars and parties than skaters do. I understand her need to make it public and get revenge/justice I just don’t expect her to be the leader of the cause that she isn’t involved in.

Enrico Pallazzo

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #721 on: July 05, 2020, 07:11:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Emily’s now retweeting and instagramming the nyjah rape allegation so i guess we’ll see

[close]

[close]

She is
[close]
What happened to Emily is really fucked up. Even worse is it happens to people all the time. She was sexually assaulted no question about it. LookI’m female so I know how it goes when women are put in situations where they wanna leave but are afraid that what might happen(rape) is better than what could happen(physical abuse,death) and guys might seem like that’s extreme but if a guys got you where he wants you really don’t know what to expect. Johan is trash for this no doubt. But what was the attraction in the first place? He’s so nasty with the teeth and the glasses and no amount of talent that he possess could equal that out. She’s a gorgeous girl and it doesn’t really seem that she skates so maybe she just supports skaters the old fashioned way aka groupie and that’s OK TOO. Still doesn’t make her assault any less damaging. At first I thought wow she so brave so come forward but after this tweet and some investigating it Would seem like she’s trying to have a voice so she could be heard on any topic this one (sexual assault)just happened to be the one she’s chosen and THATS TOTALLY OK!! Don’t believe people honestly if you’re not in a committed long term relationship wrap it up. And also don’t expect his friends to call him out because 1) they might not know and/or2) they are probably scumbags like him. It sucks that some of the hardest lessons we have to learn are the ones that have the most impact on us. She seems to have no real ties to skateboarding other than hanging out at the same bars and parties than skaters do. I understand her need to make it public and get revenge/justice I just don’t expect her to be the leader of the cause that she isn’t involved in.

Hey are you Phil Spector but with a typewriter instead of a recording studio? Because that is a wall of text.

JamesFardy

• Rep: 64
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #722 on: July 05, 2020, 08:40:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

She is

“I see here you got herpes, tell me how this makes you the best candidate for this position.”

hueycinn

• Rep: 24
« Reply #723 on: July 06, 2020, 08:02:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

She is
[close]
...She was sexually assaulted no question about it. LookI’m female so I know how it goes when women are put in situations where they wanna leave but are afraid that what might happen(rape) is better than what could happen(physical abuse,death) and guys might seem like that’s extreme but if a guys got you where he wants you really don’t know what to expect. Johan is trash for this no doubt. But what was the attraction in the first place? He’s so nasty with the teeth and the glasses and no amount of talent that he possess could equal that out. She’s a gorgeous girl and it doesn’t really seem that she skates so maybe she just supports skaters the old fashioned way aka groupie and that’s OK TOO...

asking questions like this doesn't contribute to anything. i guess we can shame him for his appearance, but i'd rather shame him for some shit he has control over.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #724 on: July 06, 2020, 10:39:52 AM »
Johan is a piece of shit but he was the most wknd out of all of those dudes. The company seemed weird when Austyn left but now they might aswell merge wknd with skatemental.

To those wondering how this fool gets laid: personality. I remember that when he 1st moved from FL to LA, he was living with Austyn and he had just started dating a model. I think it's all in Austyn's EL.

JosephSmith

• Rep: 49
« Reply #725 on: July 06, 2020, 11:52:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

She is
[close]
...She was sexually assaulted no question about it. LookI’m female so I know how it goes when women are put in situations where they wanna leave but are afraid that what might happen(rape) is better than what could happen(physical abuse,death) and guys might seem like that’s extreme but if a guys got you where he wants you really don’t know what to expect. Johan is trash for this no doubt. But what was the attraction in the first place? He’s so nasty with the teeth and the glasses and no amount of talent that he possess could equal that out. She’s a gorgeous girl and it doesn’t really seem that she skates so maybe she just supports skaters the old fashioned way aka groupie and that’s OK TOO...
[close]

asking questions like this doesn't contribute to anything. i guess we can shame him for his appearance, but i'd rather shame him for some shit he has control over.

Braces and contacts?

Kaiju Foster

• Rep: 18
« Reply #726 on: July 06, 2020, 01:49:22 PM »
Who needs/is gonna genuinely miss this dude in skateboarding? Surprised he has as many fans as he does in the first place, go ahead and put him out to pasture. Good riddance. Chris Mango has always been the superior wise cracking, bespectacled, goofball skater anyway, and Frog comes off as a less trendy, more genuine version of what WKND does, if you ask me.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 637
« Reply #727 on: July 06, 2020, 02:00:45 PM »
Who needs/is gonna genuinely miss this dude in skateboarding? Surprised he has as many fans as he does in the first place, go ahead and put him out to pasture. Good riddance. Chris Mango has always been the superior wise cracking, bespectacled, goofball skater anyway, and Frog comes off as a less trendy, more genuine version of what WKND does, if you ask me.

To me, this will always be the superior bespectacled, wise-cracking skater

Kaiju Foster

« Reply #728 on: July 06, 2020, 02:05:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Touché, how could I forget the king of dismissive, dry humor himself?

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2258
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #729 on: July 06, 2020, 02:05:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

!!!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #730 on: July 06, 2020, 02:11:18 PM »
the guy was clinging on by a thread floating in flow limbo before his friend started a company and turned him pro lmao. not like he's young either. can't believe he was trying to "make it" for so long.

agreed on mango and hsu sentiments though

Kaiju Foster

« Reply #731 on: July 06, 2020, 02:26:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
the guy was clinging on by a thread floating in flow limbo before his friend started a company and turned him pro lmao. not like he's young either. can't believe he was trying to "make it" for so long.

Everything about Johan has always just dripped with insincerity and pretension to me, from his interviews, right down to his skating. Dude was never funny or clever, just came off as an insecure, annoying turd and his skating is DEFCON 1 level whack.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #732 on: July 06, 2020, 02:27:43 PM »
Does he still have is other sponsors?
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

quesly

• Rep: 14
« Reply #733 on: July 06, 2020, 02:30:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

one of the big jokes in the roast(other than how he has various STDS) is how Johan is constantly riding everyone's coat tails in skateboarding

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #734 on: July 06, 2020, 02:30:47 PM »

I've already asked this question but still don't know.

To be honest... What even are his other sponsors
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 785
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #735 on: July 06, 2020, 02:41:51 PM »
Anyone else never paid attention to WKND or anything affiliated?

I never watched their videos or followed any of their riders. Not like I had anything against WKND in the past, just never got my interest in the sea of a million board companies.

nothing's been the since same

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #736 on: July 06, 2020, 02:45:12 PM »
Anyone else never paid attention to WKND or anything affiliated?

I never watched their videos or followed any of their riders. Not like I had anything against WKND in the past, just never got my interest in the sea of a million board companies.
always seemed like a boring, off-brand bastard child of skate mental and sour or something to me. Hard pass

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

MeanestCleanestPenis

• Rep: 40
« Reply #737 on: July 06, 2020, 02:45:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I've already asked this question but still don't know.

To be honest... What even are his other sponsors

Sure on the last interview I heard, maybe on the bunt, he was talking of some trips with Vans hoping it would lead somewhere. Doubtful now!

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #738 on: July 06, 2020, 03:39:38 PM »
LOL straight people get so upset about sti's
Herpes is barely a real STI

MrDuckey

• Rep: -98
« Reply #739 on: July 06, 2020, 04:52:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Emily posted a story about her and Grant “having a lengthy conversation about accountability” and they now follow each other on Insta. I don’t know what that means, but I really hope WKND is doing something to make this right, if there’s anything to do at all.
[close]

[close]

Every video I link goes private within hours. (This one was Grant doing a parody of Jeremy Rodgers). They are nervously refreshing this thread boys. We run this industry

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #740 on: July 06, 2020, 08:25:36 PM »
This has been like a breakup for me, your bummed you're over it, and then after some time passes you see how bad it all was and you're glad to not care about them anymore. Goodnight herp prince.

vhsfisheye

« Reply #741 on: July 06, 2020, 10:11:29 PM »
This has been like a breakup for me, your bummed you're over it, and then after some time passes you see how bad it all was and you're glad to not care about them anymore. Goodnight herp prince.

Agreed Fuck Johan and fuck wknd but wkndtage and cosmic vomit were my shit in highschool. just a reminder that just cause someone is a good skater doesnt mean there a good person

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #742 on: July 06, 2020, 10:49:17 PM »
That's a real bummer if you grew up on them. Sir Palmer is my shit though for real. Luckily that's like an Alex Schmitt joint.

David Lee Sloth

• Rep: -77
« Reply #743 on: July 06, 2020, 11:41:20 PM »

I think that was switch.

He should have just fucked her armpits then he wouldn't be in this mess.

SAH ALL DAY

« Reply #744 on: July 07, 2020, 12:02:07 AM »
Haven't been following the thread, but here's a post by her boyfriend.

Andy_Roys_Left_Nut

« Reply #745 on: July 07, 2020, 03:34:21 AM »
So has Johan Stuckey been charged with rape by a court of law?

David Lee Sloth

• Rep: -77
« Reply #746 on: July 07, 2020, 03:49:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If you have an active cold sore and you go down on a girl and vice versa you can give them/get genital herpes right?
[close]

No
[close]

Oh you absolutely can. My girl at the time and I, many years ago, took another lady into our room for love times. I ended up with face herpes but my ex contracted them downstairs. When they came on she was in SERIOUS pain for days. Brutal to watch.

I then passed them on to another gf's asshole, as I had no idea that I had a small sore in my mouth. Highly contagious is herpes. Be careful out there.

Also, fuck this guy.

I stand corrected.

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #747 on: July 07, 2020, 07:45:15 AM »
So has Johan Stuckey been charged with rape by a court of law?
it doesn't look like there is a case of rape

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #748 on: July 07, 2020, 08:24:08 AM »
Expand Quote

I think that was switch.
[close]

Oh dang is she a dancer? I’m still surprised ugly Johan was able to have sex with these beautiful women

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 631
« Reply #749 on: July 07, 2020, 11:06:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

I think that was switch.
[close]

[close]

Oh dang is she a dancer? I’m still surprised ugly Johan was able to have sex with these beautiful women
Her dad kinda looks like Johan. She might have a weird Daddy fetish thing going on.