Author Topic: Nyjah Rape Allegation (Tweet)  (Read 48561 times)

quaintly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 12
Re: Nyjah Rape Allegation (Tweet)
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2020, 02:59:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Wonder How much he paid ?
[close]
2 street leagues, photo incentives included.  600,000

.. i’d Like to see the conditions of that NDA .

EastKremer

• Rep: -63
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2020, 04:23:52 AM »
Byejah Houston

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2020, 04:30:41 AM »
Gonna be a long weekend for Nike and Activision trying to figure out if it’s cheaper to cut ties or bury this story.
they just invested in a new shoe, probably paying for Ty's documentary and a big publicity push before the olympics, unless this story gets out of control theres no way they are going to terminate him and give him the Hewitt treatment
this and what he said about woman skating a few years ago is definitely not a good look for him with the political climate right now. if its true hes garbage and should be cancelled for sure, burying this would be a huge move against woman skating and woman in general.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 04:32:58 AM by eranka »

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2020, 04:55:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
2 street leagues, photo incentives included.  600,000
[close]

.. i’d Like to see the conditions of that NDA .

Would probably defeat the purpose of the NDA.  The existence of an NDA is often covered within the NDA

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2020, 05:10:41 AM »
Nyjah 4 soty-mizer 2020
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 05:16:36 AM by DA BIG BODY BENZ »

Sick_McCrank_

• Rep: -490
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2020, 05:15:25 AM »
crazy stuff going on. nopejah's lifestyle is pretty much the opposite of what his dad intended. must be grinding his gears... hes become a pretty whack dude. skating wise i still respect him, otherwise not at all.

but does she now have to give the money back, now that she comes out with the story?  :o
wonder how this story develops.
Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

BALAKOV

• Rep: 17
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2020, 05:17:59 AM »
Can we cancel Nyjah already? He might be good on a board and all, win some trophies and shit (who cares I know), but the man is an absolute clown!

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2020, 05:40:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Gonna be a long weekend for Nike and Activision trying to figure out if it’s cheaper to cut ties or bury this story.
[close]
they just invested in a new shoe, probably paying for Ty's documentary and a big publicity push before the olympics, unless this story gets out of control theres no way they are going to terminate him and give him the Hewitt treatment
this and what he said about woman skating a few years ago is definitely not a good look for him with the political climate right now. if its true hes garbage and should be cancelled for sure, burying this would be a huge move against woman skating and woman in general.
The Olympics is cancelled bud.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2020, 06:11:08 AM »
postponed, not cancelled. Nyjah is still nike's and the US team hope for a gold medal in an olympic

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -101
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2020, 06:19:51 AM »
Caleb McNeely of WKND reposted the girls twitter in his story on IG.

Rune Spliffberg

• Rep: 110
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2020, 06:43:32 AM »
geez I just looked at that girl's nsfw pics she posted on twitter... if anything inappropriate did actually happen I think Nyjah's the one who was actually raped, and she's projecting (but most likely just attention hoe bullshit)

spoken like a true incel

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2020, 07:34:57 AM »

About tree fitty

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2020, 07:52:05 AM »
Same question
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hold up does she think she’s the one that was filmed

[close]

I think so. When the one Chima is referencing, definitely happened years before 2016.
[close]
unrelated, but it’s crazy to think that so many random people including myself, knew about the tape for years and she’s just now in 2020 is finding out she was recorded.
Are we also at fault?

Broken_Ankle

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2020, 08:10:53 AM »
Same question
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hold up does she think she’s the one that was filmed

[close]

I think so. When the one Chima is referencing, definitely happened years before 2016.
[close]
unrelated, but it’s crazy to think that so many random people including myself, knew about the tape for years and she’s just now in 2020 is finding out she was recorded.
Are we also at fault?
[close]

#cancelourselves

She quickly privated her tweets yesterday, which is suspicious of someone who’s trying to get the word out about someone else. Also judging by pictures, yea there’s no way Nyjah would’ve tried that with her. Also the fact that she was so quick to jump on the idea that Nyjah filmed it. That was a whole other story entirely.

Probably because of the death threats

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1267
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2020, 08:14:25 AM »
saw that. that also must’ve been him in the johan thread calling him an “absolute bully in the van” which i mean good on him if it was, dudes a piece of shit

Broken_Ankle

« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2020, 08:17:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
saw that. that also must’ve been him in the johan thread calling him an “absolute bully in the van” which i mean good on him if it was, dudes a piece of shit

Imagine letting yourself get bullied by Johan Stuckey?

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -306
  • Bret Hart
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2020, 08:24:38 AM »
Not to take away from her story or say I don’t believe her but within the first few sentences she contradicts herself. “Nyjah raped me when I was 16”, then “I was barely 19”.

I’m usually very accepting of these recent accusations but honestly on this one I’m waitin for some facts.
You do realize that when someone gets raped it fucks with them mentally? She could easily have started an OnlyFans have being mentally ruined by some event like that. Also just because she does that, doesn’t mean she’s up for grabs for anyone, that’s some incel talk.

She also went private because Nyjahs regular fans were spamming her with death threats. I honestly don’t know how you can’t look at his pinned moustache, gross tattoos and friends, and not think yeah that guy probably raped a drunk girl. Probably even did it last night at his July 4th party

swordtechnique

• Rep: -56
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2020, 08:48:58 AM »
Expand Quote
geez I just looked at that girl's nsfw pics she posted on twitter... if anything inappropriate did actually happen I think Nyjah's the one who was actually raped, and she's projecting (but most likely just attention hoe bullshit)
[close]

spoken like a true incel

I'm just saying it how I saw it man, did you see her pics? girl is mad ugly. and a skate ho posting nudes to get attention from skaters. check her twitter out for yourself.

edit: just noticed she privated her shit. kind of odd for someone who wants to publicly denounce a public figure with rape allegations.  probably worried about getting sued for libel.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 08:57:40 AM by swordtechnique »

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2020, 09:12:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

spoken like a true incel
[close]

I'm just saying it how I saw it man, did you see her pics? girl is mad ugly. and a skate ho posting nudes to get attention from skaters. check her twitter out for yourself.

edit: just noticed she privated her shit. kind of odd for someone who wants to publicly denounce a public figure with rape allegations.  probably worried about getting sued for libel.
Probably worried about getting harassed, death threats, and vulgar messages.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

swordtechnique

« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2020, 09:20:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

spoken like a true incel
[close]

[close]

why can't it be both? either way, she alleged publicly that a famous person raped her without a shred of evidence.  what was she expecting to come next? the law to swoop in our of nowhere? a bunch of simps to rush to her defence with #cancelnyjah hashtags?

believe whatever you want. I believe she is full of shit.

yougotcherjager

• Rep: -9
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2020, 09:23:06 AM »
Doesn't surprise me at all... I wonder if he will even respond to the allegations or if Nike will just bury the story

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2020, 09:44:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

spoken like a true incel
[close]

[close]
[close]

why can't it be both? either way, she alleged publicly that a famous person raped her without a shred of evidence.  what was she expecting to come next? the law to swoop in our of nowhere? a bunch of simps to rush to her defence with #cancelnyjah hashtags?

Actually yes it could be both. But mentioning one without the other undermines the victim.
Doesn't surprise me at all... I wonder if he will even respond to the allegations or if Nike will just bury the story
I really think that if more girls come out, Nyjah and Nike will still remain totally silent.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 09:45:54 AM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 405
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2020, 10:18:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

spoken like a true incel
[close]

[close]
[close]

God you’re such a fucking piece of shit.

She quickly privated her tweets yesterday, which is suspicious of someone who’s trying to get the word out about someone else. Also judging by pictures, yea there’s no way Nyjah would’ve tried that with her. Also the fact that she was so quick to jump on the idea that Nyjah filmed it. That was a whole other story entirely.

You too. Get fucked man.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1267
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2020, 10:20:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Imagine letting yourself get bullied by Johan Stuckey?
seniority rules in the van if you’re the new(er) guy

swordtechnique

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2020, 10:48:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

spoken like a true incel
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

You too. Get fucked man.

all I aks for is some evidence or at lest filing a police report, not random tweets. did you even see her profile? shit was something else...

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -306
  • Bret Hart
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2020, 10:52:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

spoken like a true incel
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

You too. Get fucked man.
[close]

all I aks for is some evidence or at lest filing a police report, not random tweets. did you even see her profile? shit was something else...
Clearly the majority of you are too fucking new to remember like I said, there was proof posted on this site 4 years ago. Everyone on here knew about it. If SLAP knew, the industry knows. Crazy people even defend this guy when he’s got straight date rape face

swordtechnique

« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2020, 10:59:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

spoken like a true incel
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

You too. Get fucked man.
[close]

[close]
Clearly the majority of you are too fucking new to remember like I said, there was proof posted on this site 4 years ago. Everyone on here knew about it. If SLAP knew, the industry knows. Crazy people even defend this guy when he’s got straight date rape face

if he was gonna rape a girl, why would he rape the ugliest one to ever allegedly attend one of his parties? a straight up drug addict skate ho posting her nudes on twitter to get sk8rbois to join her onlyfans?  you see the girls nyjah parties with right? this chick was like a fat troll, honestly. like I could buy nyjah being a sexually aggressive douchebag, but with this bitch?? lol

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 637
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2020, 11:07:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

spoken like a true incel
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

You too. Get fucked man.
[close]

[close]
[close]

if he was gonna rape a girl, why would he rape the ugliest one to ever allegedly attend one of his parties? a straight up drug addict skate ho posting her nudes on twitter to get sk8rbois to join her onlyfans?  you see the girls nyjah parties with right? this chick was like a fat troll, honestly. like I could buy nyjah being a sexually aggressive douchebag, but with this bitch?? lol

I would love to see the sad little creature at the other end of these posts.

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2020, 11:18:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

spoken like a true incel
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

You too. Get fucked man.
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I would love to see the sad little creature at the other end of these posts.

It’s just nyjah sitting at his table in a cape drinking Tito’s vodka out of his new shoe.

Shiek

• Rep: -68
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2020, 11:31:17 AM »
Classic thread