Author Topic: Did this Andrew Reynolds frontside flip deck exist or am I just imagining it?  (Read 2202 times)

Hmmmm Nice Bike

I could have sworn that back around 2005-ish I bought and skated a Baker deck that was a screen grab of Andrew Reynolds doing that massive frontside flip down a 17 stair from his Baker 3 part, but now that I'm searching for just an image it's as if it never really existed.

Does anyone recall this graphic?

For reference(6:57)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFUkqXTr6g8

Goldeneggs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -53
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
It was jamie Thomas feebleing el toro

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • the moon rules
@Concerned_Skater there was a series of Baker boards when Baker 3 came out that were all video stills from each skaters part. The only other one I remember was Jim Grecos being him wrestling with the security guard that deathwish re-issued a few years ago
fuck you bama

shitsandwich

I remember it. I think there was one of Herman doing a bs noseblunt on a ledge from his opening line in baker 3

Hmmmm Nice Bike

I remember it. I think there was one of Herman doing a bs noseblunt on a ledge from his opening line in baker 3

I've definitely seen that Herman deck before as well.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
I just remember this deck:

Maybe this:

thekevind

• Rep: 4
Very strange that you mention this because I owned this board too back when it came out, and randomly went on a google hunt to find it. I didn’t have any luck at the time, but I saw this post, and my curiosity started up again. I finally found this by googling “Baker deck 2005”

https://images.app.goo.gl/6D7pk86pnyzfuroSA

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
  • the moon rules
There it is. I also found a picture of the Dollin deck from that series
fuck you bama

Hmmmm Nice Bike

Very strange that you mention this because I owned this board too back when it came out, and randomly went on a google hunt to find it. I didn’t have any luck at the time, but I saw this post, and my curiosity started up again. I finally found this by googling “Baker deck 2005”

https://images.app.goo.gl/6D7pk86pnyzfuroSA

I knew it!

Such a sick board, too bad it's so difficult to find a decent image of it however. This was driving me nuts, thanks for finding it!

Bumpovertrash

I have the reynolds graphic on a tech dech no bullshit  I dont know how to post pics at all though

shitsandwich

Expand Quote
[close]

I've definitely seen that Herman deck before as well.

I thought about this board a few years ago thinking how strange it was that they decided to put that trick on a board and wasn't sure if I was just remembering it incorrectly.

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
I had the spanky one where hes doing the cannon ball 50-50. I got it signed by the whole girl and chocolate team at a demo and then I left it in this bitches car and some asshole scratched of all the autographs off and then it got ran over by a semi truck.

ogcoors

• Rep: -69
I had the spanky one where hes doing the cannon ball 50-50. I got it signed by the whole girl and chocolate team at a demo and then I left it in this bitches car and some asshole scratched of all the autographs off and then it got ran over by a semi truck.

That deck had a crazy life! Wow.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
The OP might like this post:

fastlane

• Rep: -5

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • The mistery of shadows
a gem