Author Topic: Rape Allegations Against Justin 'Figgy' Figueroa  (Read 81459 times)

links, pics, and quotes

Rape Allegations Against Justin 'Figgy' Figueroa
« on: July 29, 2020, 03:06:04 PM »

HORSES

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
Re: Rape Allegations Against Justin 'Figgy' Figueroa
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 04:37:40 PM »
I'm sure Baker & Emerica will handle this with great sensitivity.

jums

• Rep: -54
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2020, 04:42:38 PM »
Bitch should have gone to the police morning after if she felt she was “taken advantage of” because she was inebriated... alcohol was still in her system and the condom had his DNA... if this really occurred.

jums

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 04:46:49 PM »
Hopefully this helps puncture the “his side of the story” talking point.  Also, check her stories (more recent ones) to see what it’s like when you come forward

Also, it’s frustrating to read this and wonder how to act.   I was slightly tempted to tag Mike Mo’s gf and I was tempted to tag Reynolds here, but both just feel like I’m involving myself too much.   Maybe my frustration at finding this shit is so prevalent is boiling over

You did the right thing by not tagging them because this had nothing to do with you... nor had her story been proven... but I suppose people are guilty until proven innocent just because some drink bitch says she got raped? Get the fuck outta here.

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2020, 04:47:21 PM »
Hopefully this helps puncture the “his side of the story” talking point.  Also, check her stories (more recent ones) to see what it’s like when you come forward

Also, it’s frustrating to read this and wonder how to act.   I was slightly tempted to tag Mike Mo’s gf and I was tempted to tag Reynolds here, but both just feel like I’m involving myself too much.   Maybe my frustration at finding this shit is so prevalent is boiling over
Why would you tag mike mo’s wife? Yeah, Potentially destroy a marriage over some shit you read on the internet. Fucking pathetic.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2020, 04:47:27 PM »
I'm ready for pretty much anyone to be called out for shady shit. I think I'll lose faith in humanity overall if I see a Louie Barletta allegation though.

SlapRhaters

• Rep: -183
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2020, 04:48:35 PM »
So it sounds like roommates where there when it happened and didn't notice anything of the ordinary.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2020, 04:50:07 PM »
this shit getting outta hand. who isnt a rapist/abuser at this point?

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2020, 04:51:07 PM »
There’s gonna be no pro’s left lol everybody will be cancelled/imprisoned if these allegations are true and the perpetrators are arrested.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

jums

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2020, 04:52:33 PM »
So it sounds like roommates where there when it happened and didn't notice anything of the ordinary.

Exactly... why didn’t they didn’t try to stop homeboy from going into the room with her alone if she was too drunk to consent? Shit sounds like a lie.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2279
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2020, 04:54:44 PM »
Won't miss Figgy.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2020, 04:55:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Exactly... why didn’t they didn’t try to stop homeboy from going into the room with her alone if she was too drunk to consent? Shit sounds like a lie.

Learn to read. They said they saw Figgy leave in the morning. They didn't see them arrive.

jums

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2020, 04:55:51 PM »
I can’t stand this era of “let’s believe a female just because she made an allegation” ... no proof... an allegation... everyone guy that allegedly raped a female is guilty until proven innocent...

jums

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2020, 04:57:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Learn to read. They said they saw Figgy leave in the morning. They didn't see them arrive.

Okay?

She could have gone to the police the morning after? Why not?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2020, 04:58:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Okay?

Ask her

Beatitkook

• Rep: -2
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2020, 05:03:28 PM »
Good riddance fig

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2020, 05:04:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Okay?

Often, it takes time for survivors to actually process what even happened to them. I imagine that's especially the case if they're blacked out while the assault takes place. Also, look up how many reported rapes actually end up in the rapist  getting convicted and you'll see why most women are hesitant to immediately run down to a police station after being assaulted. Not to mention the fact that when women speak out against abuse from famous dudes, they have to deal with a thousand mouth breathers like you calling them liars and sluts on the internet.

jums

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2020, 05:06:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Okay?

[close]

Often, it takes time for survivors to actually process what even happened to them. I imagine that's especially the case if they're blacked out while the assault takes place. Also, look up how many reported rapes actually end up in the rapist  getting convicted and you'll see why most women are hesitant to immediately run down to a police station after being assaulted. Not to mention the fact that when women speak out against abuse from famous dudes, they have to deal with a thousand mouth breathers like you calling them liars and sluts on the internet.

Whatever... just continue to be a sucka just because a bitch has a sad story... no proof I might add...

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2020, 05:10:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Okay?

[close]

[close]

Whatever... just continue to be a sucka just because a bitch has a sad story... no proof I might add...
Her roommates seeing him the next day is enough to say he was there for the night.

Get raped by Figgy and report back ASAP Jums, post the condom fuckboi

jums

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2020, 05:13:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Okay?

[close]

[close]

[close]
Her roommates seeing him the next day is enough to say he was there for the night.

Just because he was there that night doesn’t mean she was raped... she could be lying... no proof that she was raped... I hope you aren’t an attorney...

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2020, 05:14:30 PM »
I don't get it, sounds like they had some drunken sex, what's the point?

jums

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2020, 05:15:12 PM »

Exactly...

Telly

• Rep: -150
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2020, 05:17:06 PM »
Again it comes down to “belief” vs. “proof.”
It would seem likely there is no proof, legally upholdable proof, this happened.  That means while this person can’t be convicted, it can be believed this person committed this act.  OJ is an easy example of this. 

Edit: a lawyer would have to weigh in on libel and defamation

pistachio

• Rep: -6
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2020, 05:17:16 PM »
The gnarliest thing I’ve ever smelled in my entire life was a tampon that was inside of a girl for like two weeks and got pulled out.

Telly

• Rep: -150
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2020, 05:20:06 PM »
I’m surprised complications wouldn’t arise before 10 days?  Is toxic shock not a guarantee?  I thought it was just a day or two for onset.  And not going to look it up.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2020, 05:31:08 PM »
Again it comes down to “belief” vs. “proof.”
It would seem likely there is no proof, legally upholdable proof, this happened.  That means while this person can’t be convicted, it can be believed this person committed this act.  OJ is an easy example of this. 

Edit: a lawyer would have to weigh in on libel and defamation
OJ got acquitted because people wanted revenge for the acquittal of the police who beat Rodney King. The DA messed up allowing the trial being moved from its original jurisdiction of Brentwood, into Central LA. Some of the jurors have pretty much admitted as much. Now, I do get what you are saying for a lot of other cases where someone is likely guilty, but there isn't enough to convict.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2020, 05:34:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Okay?

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Just because he was there that night doesn’t mean she was raped... she could be lying... no proof that she was raped... I hope you aren’t an attorney...
Yeah maybe her place has a dope kinked handrail and he crooked it

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2020, 05:34:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Exactly...

Blackout drunk means they can’t reasonably consent.

Drunk sex is a grey area. But this is so drunk she can’t remember.  There is no safe way to get consent in that situation.

What part of this do you not understand?

And why is your first impulse to attack her?
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

yougotcherjager

• Rep: -9
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2020, 05:36:58 PM »
such a bummer to hear.... There is a big difference between drunk sex and a girl being black out drunk..... I wonder what the boss is going to have to say about this smh

jums

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2020, 05:41:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Exactly...
[close]

Blackout drunk means they can’t reasonably consent.

Drunk sex is a grey area. But this is so drunk she can’t remember.  There is no safe way to get consent in that situation.

What part of this do you not understand?

And why is your first impulse to attack her?

Do you know to what degree that bitch was drunk the night she allegedly claimed Figgy raped her? None of us were there... people in here are believing her story just because she’s a female... I’m not attacking her... I just don’t care for people believing in allegations without concrete evidence...

She should have gone to the police the morning after... she claims he left that morning, she wasn’t in any danger... and dude doesn’t even live in New York so she had nothing to fear by coming forward RIGHT AFTER the alleged rape occurred....