Author Topic: This is not a racist ad  (Read 11729 times)

dirtyfred

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
This is not a racist ad
« on: August 08, 2020, 06:09:13 AM »
?

« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 06:47:42 AM by dirtyfred »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3383
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
Re: This is not a racist ad
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 07:36:59 AM »
After everything that went down between Baker and Cyrill, I wonder how he feels about being marketed this way to sell skateboards? Kind of clowned, I'm guessing.

imposter

• Rep: -63
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 07:42:49 AM »
So

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -388
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2020, 07:50:42 AM »
9/11 was a national tragedy

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2020, 07:50:50 AM »
What about the Nuge graphic with Daniel Shimzu?  Or let's talk about the Jovantae Turner graphics...
do more yoga!

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2020, 08:04:10 AM »

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 562
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2020, 08:04:25 AM »
Never understood how people tried to make black people liking fried chicken into a negative stereotype.  Everybody likes fried chicken. It’s like saying “Haha they like pizza :D

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2020, 08:08:48 AM »
But they specifically went out of their way to explain to you

THIS IS NOT A RACIST AD!!!

Fuck is wrong with you people

Edited cause I’m drunk and I got the ad wrong
listen to cosmic psychos

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2020, 08:30:00 AM »
Never understood how people tried to make black people liking fried chicken into a negative stereotype.  Everybody likes fried chicken. It’s like saying “Haha they like pizza :D
I never got that either, people are fucking stupid. I really thought things were going in the right direction when we had a black president. Like actually proud to be an american. Now shit is the absolute opposite of that, with the orange clown making a mockery of this country. Sorry to bring up politics, it is related to the conversation tho. Being asian i have had to deal with racism in certain points in my life. I couldnt imagine being black and having to deal with that shit on a daily basis. Fuck racism and black lives matter. Also although i am sure he was cool shooting this ad, i can understand how it doesnt really help progress the movement
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 08:40:16 AM by ramplocal »

Mongoloid

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2020, 08:34:27 AM »
The whole Baker/Deathwish/shake-junt aesthetic is subtly poking fun of hood/black culture and has been for some time.

“Chicken Bone Nowison” Isn’t even subtle about it.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 08:45:32 AM by Mongoloid »

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2020, 08:40:33 AM »
I kinda want some fried chicken for lunch.

neckbeard

• Rep: -64
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2020, 08:42:39 AM »
Baker has as much of a right to not be racist while being racist as you do to be an SJW. Let that sink in, libs. Now cry about it. Maybe eat a Philly cheese steak Hot Pocket to feel better. Works for me.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1510
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2020, 08:43:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I never got that either, people are fucking stupid. I really thought things were going in the right direction when we had a black president. Like actually proud to be an american. Now shit is the absolute opposite of that, with the orange clown making a mockery of this country. Sorry to bring up politics, it is related to the conversation tho. Being asian i have had to deal with racism in certain points in my life. I couldnt imagine being black and having to deal with that shit on a daily basis. Fuck racism and black lives matter. Also although i am sure he was cool shooting this ad, i can understand how it doesnt really help progress the movement
One asian to another, anyone blame you for the virus yet?

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -391
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2020, 08:49:10 AM »
I remember these non racist decks...

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2020, 08:49:58 AM »
Baker has as much of a right to not be racist while being racist as you do to be an SJW. Let that sink in, libs. Now cry about it. Maybe eat a Philly cheese steak Hot Pocket to feel better. Works for me.
Don’t forget the mayo

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2020, 08:50:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I guess no one was racist to you before trump got in huh? Must have took you by surprise.

Skimper

• Rep: -64
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2020, 09:08:48 AM »
The whole Baker/Deathwish/shake-junt aesthetic is subtly poking fun of hood/black culture and has been for some time.

That chicken bone crap came from an old hip hop song.
Shalom

kmdoom

• Rep: -18
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2020, 09:09:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I guess no one was racist to you before trump got in huh? Must have took you by surprise.

you saw somebody mention trump indirectly and immediately sprinted to his defense. sad

ramplocal

• poser
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2020, 09:09:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
One asian to another, anyone blame you for the virus yet?
Actually no, i def get vibed by hicks all the time tho, i wldnt be surprised if they have said stuff not to my face. My niece unfortunately has had some stupid people say shit tho, takes a real piece of shit to talk big shit to a small 18 year old asian girl

ramplocal

• poser
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2020, 09:15:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Totally got me, have fun at the klan meeting son

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2020, 09:16:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

you saw somebody mention trump indirectly and immediately sprinted to his defense. sad

Why is it retards like you that assume someone is defending anything simply because they point something out? I mean i never vote, i dont support any president or government for that matter...so how do you come up with such an ignorant conclusion? Theres a lot of people i dislike very much but i dont to go out of my way to make people look bad like every loser on slap wanting to cancel everyone.

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2020, 09:19:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

And this shit right here is the best. Anyone says anything remotely trump supportive and you assume theyre a full on racist klan member. Wow. Ignorance at its best. I sure dont support trump but i Also dont feel bad for the shit you gotta put up with. You literally said it right there.

“ Now shit is the absolute opposite of that, with the orange clown making a mockery of this country.” how does me pointing out that racism was around long before trump, make me a klan member? Lmfao you guys are legit fuckin stupid and brainwashed

ramplocal

• poser
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2020, 09:24:05 AM »
I didnt read more than the 1st sentence of your reply, you assumed i didnt have to deal w any racism before trump? I never said that but you assumed it then called people that called you out on it retards? Go fuck yourself. You are literally stirring up shit on a thread abt racism. You dont vote? Then why complain on a thread where i said something abt trump? Have a good day message board tough guy. Im going to go skate

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 751
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2020, 09:25:54 AM »
“You guys are legit fuckin stupid” says the guy needlessly starting arguments on a skate message board in one of the dumbest threads in recent memory.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Dante Bichette

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 51
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2020, 10:26:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Why is it retards like you that assume someone is defending anything simply because they point something out? I mean i never vote, i dont support any president or government for that matter...so how do you come up with such an ignorant conclusion? Theres a lot of people i dislike very much but i dont to go out of my way to make people look bad like every loser on slap wanting to cancel everyone.

Here we go with this cancel shit again. You niggas are weird as fuck, I don't get why the redpilled anti SJW crusaders on this site always have a problem with a piece of shit being exposed as a piece of shit. Some of your favorite pros are scumbags and they're being outed as such.

Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

Jerrys Kid

• Rep: 56
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2020, 11:06:00 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That chicken bone crap came from an old hip hop song.

Oh Man, I thought it was because Beagle had a mole on his arm that he tattoed a bone coming out of.

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -199
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2020, 11:10:04 AM »
At least they still have a sense of humor

Brguy

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2020, 01:03:43 PM »
Is this new? I thought he was of baker.

JamesNtheGntPch

• Rep: 38
  • Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2020, 01:07:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Ha! You are so offensive and clueless. People make themselves look bad by behaving poorly and hurting others. If someone caused harm to you or a loved one, wouldn't you appreciate a concerned community responding to support you?

Take some time to understand criticisms of your behavior instead of melting down and calling people retards 'because they point something out'

When you do not vote, your hopeless inaction supports whatever follows. At least vote in local elections where your voice counts most.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 637
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2020, 01:10:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

And this shit right here is the best. Anyone says anything remotely trump supportive and you assume theyre a full on racist klan member. Wow. Ignorance at its best. I sure dont support trump but i Also dont feel bad for the shit you gotta put up with. You literally said it right there.

“ Now shit is the absolute opposite of that, with the orange clown making a mockery of this country.” how does me pointing out that racism was around long before trump, make me a klan member? Lmfao you guys are legit fuckin stupid and brainwashed

I guess if we're just sitting around pointing things out, I'd like to point out that you sound like a klan member.