Author Topic: Jahmir Brown "DC" Part  (Read 3139 times)

notmikerusczyk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
Re: Jahmir Brown "DC" Part
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2020, 10:54:12 AM »
Am I the only one that doesn't like when people do bs noseblunts coming from behind the ledge instead of the 'proper way'?

I'm talking about the last trick.
i usually agree. i'd say that this one was an exception as 1. it was switch 2. how damn long he had to hold it. usually the straight on noseblunts are just for the length of a short bench but he had to go the distance with this one, switch backside at that

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2020, 04:20:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Am I the only one that doesn't like when people do bs noseblunts coming from behind the ledge instead of the 'proper way'?

[close]
i usually agree. i'd say that this one was an exception as 1. it was switch 2. how damn long he had to hold it. usually the straight on noseblunts are just for the length of a short bench but he had to go the distance with this one, switch backside at that
3. He did it twice.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2020, 04:35:31 PM »
This is so dope... Definitely the direction DC needs to go right now, it got me really hyped.

FROTHY

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2020, 09:00:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
3. He did it twice.
There was a third one where he fell on a manhole after rolling away a bit. Definitely not a keeper but he pretty much did 3 of them.

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2020, 12:48:21 PM »
I can only do them fs and I can only do them from the side, but I couldn’t careless how you noseblunt, especially swbsnb, espicially on that ledge
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

chris.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 184
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2020, 01:18:01 PM »
Wild ender. And the switch bs 5-0 into the bank was real nice. That's one of my favorite looking tricks.

GoneWithTheSchwinn

• Mods
  • Rep: -9957
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2020, 05:21:13 PM »
Very enjoyable part, looking forward to more from this guy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER
FUCK 12

"Watch out or the gazpacho police will get you!"