Author Topic: What the fuck is going on over at DoublesLTD  (Read 14559 times)

fulltechnicalskizzy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
Re: What the fuck is going on over at DoublesLTD
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2020, 06:15:25 AM »
cool sharktit started a company

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2020, 06:17:37 AM »
We owe him dog drugs not pizza
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2020, 10:14:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If you can get it to me in an 8.75", sign me up!
"I drew this graphic in prison."
[close]

can’t believe I just went pro on slap
I can’t wait until someone addresses your famous question honestly with “ neither would be a problem”

Hopeless

• Rep: -1
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2020, 10:59:29 AM »
GOOD NEWS THOUGH! OWNER FOUND HIS TOUTH

FakieFlipCG

• Rep: 37
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2020, 01:31:51 PM »
The account is down: https://www.instagram.com/doublesltd/?hl=en. Anyone know how this saga ended?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2323
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2020, 01:35:02 PM »
The account is down: https://www.instagram.com/doublesltd/?hl=en. Anyone know how this saga ended?
Poorly, I’d imagine.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Hopeless

« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2020, 06:01:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Poorly, I’d imagine.

Brand changed name, now going as 999skateboards on instagram (https://www.instagram.com/999skateboards/) but still running as Doubles?

I think I remember the owner saying he was selling the account and everything a week ago or whatever but not anymore I guess. Just did a video with Thrasher with some new kid who ultimately looks forgettable. Not on any Thrasher site though.

Dude also did some crazy livestream of him getting served papers of a kick out order AND a restraining order against his wife.

The clusterfuck continues.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2020, 06:42:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Poorly, I’d imagine.
[close]

Brand changed name, now going as 999skateboards on instagram (https://www.instagram.com/999skateboards/) but still running as Doubles?

I think I remember the owner saying he was selling the account and everything a week ago or whatever but not anymore I guess. Just did a video with Thrasher with some new kid who ultimately looks forgettable. Not on any Thrasher site though.

Dude also did some crazy livestream of him getting served papers of a kick out order AND a restraining order against his wife.

Yeahnn n I’m curious if  it’s actually even a thrasher part or just edited because it’s not on thrasher and dude seems clueless. Also the kid in the video has safety hands galore. I just hope I get a refund or the board I ordered before the meltdown.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2020, 07:47:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If you can get it to me in an 8.75", sign me up!
"I drew this graphic in prison."
[close]

can’t believe I just went pro on slap
[close]

Skategoat went pro on berries. Going pro on slap can’t be much different. We just owe you pizza ?
Don't forget a couple pairs of Cariumas.

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2020, 11:18:55 PM »
Does this mean I’ll finally stop getting the same sponsored Instagram ad for that Doubles video that I’ve been getting since like May?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2020, 11:43:20 PM »
Looks like this shit is done-zo before it ever really got off the launch pad.
Or out of the garage.
Or whatever.
I enjoyed that one video though, so there'll always be that between us.  :P

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2020, 12:43:06 AM »
does tony karr still have anything to do with this brand?
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2020, 12:45:28 AM »
does tony karr still have anything to do with this brand?

Expand Quote
He seems to be upset with Pontus. Did Pontus take his tooth?

What does Tony Karr thing of all of this?
[close]

tony hasn’t ridden for them in a while

Hopeless

« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2020, 11:04:38 AM »
Does this mean I’ll finally stop getting the same sponsored Instagram ad for that Doubles video that I’ve been getting since like May?

Hopefully, yes, but probably not. Dude is still 'running' a company and a social media page; even if they have lost 1,000 followers

Hopeless

« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2020, 11:06:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Poorly, I’d imagine.
[close]

[close]

Yeahnn n I’m curious if  it’s actually even a thrasher part or just edited because it’s not on thrasher and dude seems clueless. Also the kid in the video has safety hands galore. I just hope I get a refund or the board I ordered before the meltdown.

Damn you ordered a board? Yeh I don't know if you'll ever see it or that money again. Good luck though, also when if it does arrive let us know. I'm curious to see how legit this guy actually is or if he is like that Anti Social Social Club brand.

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2020, 11:14:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Poorly, I’d imagine.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Damn you ordered a board? Yeh I don't know if you'll ever see it or that money again. Good luck though, also when if it does arrive let us know. I'm curious to see how legit this guy actually is or if he is like that Anti Social Social Club brand.
i also ordered a board pre-meltdown!  I got a tracking number the next day, but it still says "waiting for pickup by UPS" or whatever, so dude basically just printed a label and that's it.  I emailed him asking what's up and i got some response about the "fulfillment team" just catching up to speed and it should be sent out soon.  Yeah right.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2020, 11:21:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Poorly, I’d imagine.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
i also ordered a board pre-meltdown!  I got a tracking number the next day, but it still says "waiting for pickup by UPS" or whatever, so dude basically just printed a label and that's it.  I emailed him asking what's up and i got some response about the "fulfillment team" just catching up to speed and it should be sent out soon.  Yeah right.
Dude is referring to himself as "fulfillment team" now, eh?
Definitely of sanity & on the cray.
On the other hand (literally, as well as figuratively,) the roll-on curb grind that elicited much self congratulatory revelry was accented nicely by the nike golf glove though, so there's THAT.

Hopeless

« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2020, 04:38:38 AM »
Dude has fully focused the website. Everyone who ordered from him over the last few months, good luck getting your shit

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2020, 07:51:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Poorly, I’d imagine.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Damn. Yeah I got one of the post Trump boards. It was 45$ and I felt why not. I liked the one legit edit they had got a tracking number then like a week later bam meltdown. I emailed him about it when the meltdown first happened like if this was still gonna happen. I got no reply. It’s only $45 so I’m not like hurting from it. But damn swindling people during a pandemic when most are not in good spots financially is pretty fucking low.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2020, 08:21:50 AM »
Who does that kid who dropped in on the ogden bank to ledge ride for now?
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

bongboarder420

• Rep: 60
« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2020, 08:51:09 AM »
went on the website and saw this: $800,000 in bootlegs. GOTTA LOCK THIS HO UP FOR A MIN. LAMOOOOOO PEACE HOES. ALL ORDERS WILL SHIP OUT BEFORE NOV 12 ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS U ALL DROVE ME FUCKING CRAZY.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2020, 08:57:23 AM »
went on the website and saw this: $800,000 in bootlegs. GOTTA LOCK THIS HO UP FOR A MIN. LAMOOOOOO PEACE HOES. ALL ORDERS WILL SHIP OUT BEFORE NOV 12 ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS U ALL DROVE ME FUCKING CRAZY.
Ah, yes... the old “blame the customer for accepting your invitation to purchase the merchandise for which you’ve established your enterprise in order to sell.”
A well worn excuse, but a classic that still gets dragged out in times of abject failure & desperation.
To them’s what forked over for merch, I genuinely hope y’all get the product you paid for. Best of luck with that, though; dude is cooked.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1154
« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2020, 01:51:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Poorly, I’d imagine.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Damn. Yeah I got one of the post Trump boards. It was 45$ and I felt why not. I liked the one legit edit they had got a tracking number then like a week later bam meltdown. I emailed him about it when the meltdown first happened like if this was still gonna happen. I got no reply. It’s only $45 so I’m not like hurting from it. But damn swindling people during a pandemic when most are not in good spots financially is pretty fucking low.

I’m glad I’m not the only one here who got hosed! I was so hype on them. The video, graphics inspire me to to try screen printing again. I message him a few times about making boards. I ordered a deck and then like a week later fucking meltdown. Fucking crazy.

Hopeless

« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2020, 05:01:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Poorly, I’d imagine.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I’m glad I’m not the only one here who got hosed! I was so hype on them. The video, graphics inspire me to to try screen printing again. I message him a few times about making boards. I ordered a deck and then like a week later fucking meltdown. Fucking crazy.

Really wouldn't be surprised if someone takes him to court. Would stack up nicely for him with the restraining order he got from his wife and the kick out order she gave him to leave their house. Fuck this guy, he blew something that could have been super special.

Acky Jacky

« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2020, 12:36:57 AM »
You guys who ordered boards, you should probably contact your banks and/or credit card companies, or contest the charge. If you never recieved what you paid for they should be able to reverse the charges.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -142
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2020, 01:08:05 AM »
Expand Quote
doublesteveltd
[close]

I'd like to say Steve your debut Pro model is rad n all, but would you rather poop out a softball or pee out a marble?

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 709
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2020, 03:35:19 AM »
You're asking a lot of questions I believe have already been answered by my "I am not off my meds" shirt.

BL0B

• Rep: 421
« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2020, 04:04:47 PM »
anybody know what happened, dude deleted his instagram? i had to mute him cause he was blowing up the feed.

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2020, 04:13:38 PM »
anybody know what happened, dude deleted his instagram? i had to mute him cause he was blowing up the feed.

You guys who ordered boards, you should probably contact your banks and/or credit card companies, or contest the charge. If you never recieved what you paid for they should be able to reverse the charges.

Anyone else try to get their money back?  I honestly forgot about this, but now I went back and everything is down, webstore, etc.  Seems like no recourse but to go thru paypal reimbursement?

bongboarder420

• Rep: 60
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2020, 05:05:27 PM »

still there but changed the name