Author Topic: Nollie flipping off / down / over shit  (Read 832 times)

Billy Bitchcakes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
Nollie flipping off / down / over shit
« on: October 25, 2020, 04:37:13 AM »
Nollie flips are probably my most solid flatground trick, and I can nollie over gaps, down stairs etc fine. I just can't put them together. I can't really do a nollie flip on anything but on flat, not even off a curb. I just don't get how to make the board carry on going forward and stay under my feet, the flick always makes it disappear behind me. Any advice? I'd love to be able to do it down something
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

baustin

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 115
Re: Nollie flipping off / down / over shit
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 07:22:44 AM »
I’ve always had this same problem. Love flatground nollie flips, can pop them well and land them reliably. That all goes out the window when I try it off or down anything, I either jump way in front of it or clip the shit out of the stairs/gap if I full commit. At this point I’m too old to jump down stuff anyway so I’ve more or less resolved myself to the fact I’ll never nollie flip down anything worthwhile  :'(

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 10:10:14 AM »
I know that  when I could do this... I had to focus on my pop a lot more than usual.
Like the crouching knees part to get that extra pop

dmemz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 08:38:12 AM »
Well you have to pop a bit early as with any nollie trick down things, at least that’s how I view it. Learn off a curb or learn over a crack or a line on a tennis court and try and pretend that’s the edge of the stair or gap. Try doing them with more speed on flat as well.