Author Topic: Kader on Nike  (Read 72073 times)

Uh Oh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 370
Re: Kader on Nike
« Reply #510 on: February 19, 2021, 06:46:42 PM »
I truly hope he hops to Cariuma just to fuck with SLAP. C'mon Kader, please.

switchfrontshuv

• Rep: 47
« Reply #511 on: February 19, 2021, 07:18:57 PM »

would be funny, but I highly doubt it

I think hes trying to fit into a new Antwuan vibe or some shit skating-wise. Crazy switch and nollie without looking like hes really trying. Nonetheless hes definitely the "lite" version since hes just smoking albeit a lot and not getting drunk as fuck fighting people in public.

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 370
« Reply #512 on: February 19, 2021, 07:32:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think hes trying to fit into a new Antwuan vibe or some shit skating-wise. Crazy switch and nollie without looking like hes really trying. Nonetheless hes definitely the "lite" version since hes just smoking albeit a lot and not getting drunk as fuck fighting people in public.

I don't think it's him trying to fit into any sort of vibe. It's more like you pigeonholing him into that role because he happens to be on Antwuans previous sponsor.

CrappyChan

• Rep: -54
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #513 on: February 19, 2021, 08:32:25 PM »
Fucking pick something kid. Ah to be a newbie weed smoker again, getting high making stupid decisions. Kader is just doing it on a grand scale with the whole world watching
"From Todd Falcon to Tony Hawk, the Ben Raybourn story"

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #514 on: February 19, 2021, 08:41:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don't get Antwuan vibes. Antwuan had ridiculous style and power in all of his footage. It's a damn shame he wasted it. Very few people just have it, Twuan did.

switchfrontshuv

« Reply #515 on: February 19, 2021, 08:43:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I don't think it's him trying to fit into any sort of vibe. It's more like you pigeonholing him into that role because he happens to be on Antwuans previous sponsor.

Im not tryna pigeonhole him anywhere lmao, im just saying he seems to be skating a lot of shit Antwuan would skate especially in his baker 3 part (stairs, ledges, rails) and considering Kaders stepping away from tranny and big ass boards it would be more obvious to see that. Hes obviously stepping away from that little kid dickies shaved head shit too HIGHkey 

AfterBlackEnderEnder

« Reply #516 on: February 19, 2021, 09:00:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Im not tryna pigeonhole him anywhere lmao, im just saying he seems to be skating a lot of shit Antwuan would skate especially in his baker 3 part (stairs, ledges, rails) and considering Kaders stepping away from tranny and big ass boards it would be more obvious to see that. Hes obviously stepping away from that little kid dickies shaved head shit too HIGHkey

They skate nothing alike. And “Stepping away from tranny”? Just shut up dude you sound like an idiot.

switchfrontshuv

« Reply #517 on: February 19, 2021, 09:48:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

They skate nothing alike. And “Stepping away from tranny”? Just shut up dude you sound like an idiot.

you sound like a fucking idiot imo. anyone can see hes on his street shit now

switchfrontshuv

« Reply #518 on: February 19, 2021, 09:49:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

go learn nosegrinds kid fs ones are very easy took me a few minutes to learn basically eat shit
goofy

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #519 on: February 19, 2021, 09:56:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

the reasoning of “he’s skating stairs, ledges and rails” is so funny. those are pretty much every street obstacle but dirt gaps and manny pads. you got caught in some bullshit, accept it and move forward. quit the justification

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #520 on: February 19, 2021, 10:32:01 PM »
Dunks>shell toes.

Mcidraque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #521 on: February 19, 2021, 10:43:33 PM »
Fucking pick something kid. Ah to be a newbie weed smoker again, getting high making stupid decisions. Kader is just doing it on a grand scale with the whole world watching

weed = his tool
skate industry = his canvas

did i get it right?

Fifty8mm

• Rep: 141
« Reply #522 on: February 19, 2021, 11:07:03 PM »
Dunks>shell toes.
Shell toes last longer. Flick better.
If their fit was better i put them over dunks.
Too bad adidas shell toes fit is so random.

But i love dunks as well.

alex

• Rep: 34
« Reply #523 on: February 20, 2021, 05:40:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Dunks>shell toes.
[close]
Shell toes last longer. Flick better.
If their fit was better i put them over dunks.
Too bad adidas shell toes fit is so random.

But i love dunks as well.

I’d put money on this kid not giving a shit how long the shoe lasts. He’s getting product like crazy it seems.
Suns out, im going skating. chow

Fhk

« Reply #524 on: February 20, 2021, 07:16:45 AM »

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #525 on: February 20, 2021, 07:27:20 AM »
Should’ve stuck with those half cabs

IpathCats

« Reply #526 on: February 20, 2021, 07:34:25 AM »
Kader rips and he's growing into having a great style too. He can do what he wants, let him deal with the consequences of burning bridges when/if they ever come. PERSONALLY I thought he pulled off half cabs pretty well, wish he stayed in those. But w/e not losing sleep over it.

Edit: grammar
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 08:41:06 AM by IpathCats »

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 681
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #527 on: February 20, 2021, 07:35:08 AM »
This is still funny. Dudes on his Rodney Torres shit

Free max b
FREE MAX B

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -300
  • Bret Hart
« Reply #528 on: February 20, 2021, 09:34:11 AM »
Looks way better in the Adidas. Glad he’s doing his own thing and not feeling beholden to the shoe brands.

Brguy

« Reply #529 on: February 20, 2021, 12:18:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Baker skater skates stairs ledges and rails, god the resemblance really is uncanny.

Kader isn't good enough at tranny to release regular footage doing it anyway, he knows better than to put out stuff that everyone would rather see GT do 3 feet higher when he can do good stuff at street with great style.

Roy Machine

• Rep: -4
« Reply #530 on: February 20, 2021, 12:56:16 PM »
I think it is funny that some people here think that kader is showing the man the middle finger with his constant brand change.

Maybe it will pay off in the end and he will get a lucrative offer from one of the big brands.

But to be honest, I don't think that nike or adidas gives a fuck what kader is doing. If he wants to keep on living the pro skater life and also wants to earn some money for the life afterwards he needs them more than they need him.

Bigwheelbite

• Rep: -163
« Reply #531 on: February 20, 2021, 02:42:57 PM »
Money talks and sadly most ppl only care about money

Should've stayed on Vans - period.

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
« Reply #532 on: February 20, 2021, 02:59:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Baker skater skates stairs ledges and rails, god the resemblance really is uncanny.

Kader isn't good enough at tranny to release regular footage doing it anyway, he knows better than to put out stuff that everyone would rather see GT do 3 feet higher when he can do good stuff at street with great style.

Switchfrontshuv is a kook. He thinks because they have the same skin color, they’re the same. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

YungJugg

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 229
« Reply #533 on: February 20, 2021, 03:21:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

go learn nosegrinds kid fs ones are very easy took me a few minutes to learn basically eat shit
goofy

You make a thread asking for help on ssbs5050s yet throw shade on someone because they posted they cant do nosegrind variations?

go learn ss5050s kid bs ones are very easy took me a few minutes to learn
goofy

Tuff Lover

• Rep: 4
« Reply #534 on: February 20, 2021, 06:46:55 PM »
Dunks>shell toes.

Superstars> campus>puma suedes> dunks>half cabs>chuck Taylor's

Tims over all if one has talent

veritas

« Reply #535 on: February 20, 2021, 07:27:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Yo anyone else see Kader in adidas in the latest supreme in atlanta post? LOL
[close]

Yeah what the fuck hahah it’d be funny if this dude is just burning every bridge before he’s 20.

This could also be weeks old footage

winecrab

• Rep: -176
« Reply #536 on: February 20, 2021, 07:49:54 PM »
I don't get the hype. His style is fine but he's no Antwan. His skating is also fine but not really that good by today's standards. He's just another kid that blends in the backround to me. When his emerica part came out he was good for his age/size. I don't see him being a GOAT. He had a chance to blow people away with his baker 4 part but it was super forgettable.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #537 on: February 21, 2021, 04:36:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

goofy
[close]

You make a thread asking for help on ssbs5050s yet throw shade on someone because they posted they cant do nosegrind variations?

go learn ss5050s kid bs ones are very easy took me a few minutes to learn
goofy

Lol that's priceless
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

CrappyChan

• Rep: -54
« Reply #538 on: February 21, 2021, 09:24:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Yo anyone else see Kader in adidas in the latest supreme in atlanta post? LOL
[close]

Yeah what the fuck hahah it’d be funny if this dude is just burning every bridge before he’s 20.
[close]

This could also be weeks old footage

I saw when they were in town, it was definitely after the whole nike thing so I just don't know. My friend said it best "He's just lucky that reynolds has his back"
"From Todd Falcon to Tony Hawk, the Ben Raybourn story"

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #539 on: February 21, 2021, 10:00:02 AM »
The Antwuan comparison is absolutely nonsensical this is just foolish