Author Topic: My Christmas present for PJ fans  (Read 1531 times)

mareo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -342
My Christmas present for PJ fans
« on: December 24, 2020, 11:05:33 PM »
An IG compilation of PJ skating in a turban. Enjoy:

Quote from: I sniff my own butthole all the time
2nd vote would be for PJ. sometimes it is a fine command of the english language to say nothing and he extended that to skating. PJ's plan B part is the emperor's new clothes.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
Re: My Christmas present for PJ fans
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 12:01:45 AM »
Set it to mos eisley cantina music, bitch
listen to cosmic psychos

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1061
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2020, 05:48:12 AM »
Shukriya

Dirk_Diggler

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2020, 11:28:43 AM »
Love PJ but the way some of those tricks were filmed in the first half of the video gave me a headache.

WarmUpZone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • I hope God makes you break your leg.
    • the Warm Up Zone - watching skate videos over and over avatar image
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2020, 03:55:40 PM »
I hate to do this again, but every time the contemporary PJ worship comes up I feel the need to remind everyone what a bummer it is that he has decided to join a cult.

It isn't cute or funny, despite the obvious puns available with the word 'Sikh'.
I truly like PJ's skating and am stoked to see new footage, but if we are going to acknowledge the turban, I'm going to speak up. Someone very close to me was born into this group and has had to deal with her family ostracizing her and a lot of therapy to cope with her abusive upbringing at the hands of this cult.

Now, I'm not saying that PJ (or whatever his new Punjabi name is) has committed abuses or should be held responsible for the abuses and cons of his leader, but it is a bummer that he is choosing to follow and contribute financially to this organization. One can seek enlightenment through meditation and yoga without submitting to a guru and a leader, least of all ones with a history of abuse and fraud.

So, PJ is a devotee of the Ra Ma Institute, which is itself an offshoot brand derived from the 3HO cult-turned-corporation started by Yogi Bhajan in the late 1960s. Make no mistake, nearly everyone involved in these groups is a white person (other than Bhajan, whose full name he assigned himself is Siri Singh Sahib Bhai Sahib Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji but whose real name is Harbhajan Singh Puri) who has appropriated the Indian Sikh religion. Bhajan invented his own history, title, and brand of yoga called Kundalini, which is used for recruitment. I assume taking some of these yoga classes is how PJ got roped in. Alicia Keys and Russell Brand are the biggest celebrities that have joined, although I'm not sure if either is still a part of it. It is a big cult that owns security companies that work with ICE. You've probably seen the Yogi Tea brand out there... that is owned by the cult. They had to remove his face from the box once all the allegations of rape started to drop, but Bhajan is the yogi in Yogi Tea.

One of the leaders of Ra Ma is Harijiwan Khalsa, who has been convicted of fraud and spent time in prison. There have been many allegations of rape and sexual abuse against Bhajan (who died in 2004). Even more, the cult continuously (and to this day) commits institutional abuse on children by separating them from their parents and sending them to a boarding school in India. Sometimes kids as young as 5 years old are sent to these schools. There have been many allegations (and lawsuits) regarding physical and sexual abuse at these schools.
Now, some people who went through these schools say the appreciate the experience, such as ex-Habitat pro Guru Khalsa.

Again, I'm not saying PJ is a bad person or is committing any abuses himself, but I am saying he is a fool for devoting his life, diet, dress, money, and time to these 'gurus'. At best he is a sucker. At least Jason Lee got an acting career from Scientology.

Some links:
LA Magazine article about the cult from July 2020: https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/yogi-bhajan/
A blog by a person who was raised in the cult and sent to the boarding schools: https://rishiknots.com
Ra Ma cancel account on IG: https://www.instagram.com/ramawrong/

There are other threads here about PJ and his gurus as well.

I'll shut up about this now and let y'all get back to the footage.
But seriously, everyone, you don't need some guru or leader to tell you what to do. You can be as spiritual and righteous as you want and still think (and dress) like an individual.
Warm Up Zone. Let's watch some skateboarding videos.

Croquet temper

• Rep: -35
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2020, 04:34:19 PM »
But maybe he’s not in that cult.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2020, 05:04:09 PM »
I hate to do this again, but every time the contemporary PJ worship comes up I feel the need to remind everyone what a bummer it is that he has decided to join a cult.

It isn't cute or funny, despite the obvious puns available with the word 'Sikh'.
I truly like PJ's skating and am stoked to see new footage, but if we are going to acknowledge the turban, I'm going to speak up. Someone very close to me was born into this group and has had to deal with her family ostracizing her and a lot of therapy to cope with her abusive upbringing at the hands of this cult.

Now, I'm not saying that PJ (or whatever his new Punjabi name is) has committed abuses or should be held responsible for the abuses and cons of his leader, but it is a bummer that he is choosing to follow and contribute financially to this organization. One can seek enlightenment through meditation and yoga without submitting to a guru and a leader, least of all ones with a history of abuse and fraud.

So, PJ is a devotee of the Ra Ma Institute, which is itself an offshoot brand derived from the 3HO cult-turned-corporation started by Yogi Bhajan in the late 1960s. Make no mistake, nearly everyone involved in these groups is a white person (other than Bhajan, whose full name he assigned himself is Siri Singh Sahib Bhai Sahib Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji but whose real name is Harbhajan Singh Puri) who has appropriated the Indian Sikh religion. Bhajan invented his own history, title, and brand of yoga called Kundalini, which is used for recruitment. I assume taking some of these yoga classes is how PJ got roped in. Alicia Keys and Russell Brand are the biggest celebrities that have joined, although I'm not sure if either is still a part of it. It is a big cult that owns security companies that work with ICE. You've probably seen the Yogi Tea brand out there... that is owned by the cult. They had to remove his face from the box once all the allegations of rape started to drop, but Bhajan is the yogi in Yogi Tea.

One of the leaders of Ra Ma is Harijiwan Khalsa, who has been convicted of fraud and spent time in prison. There have been many allegations of rape and sexual abuse against Bhajan (who died in 2004). Even more, the cult continuously (and to this day) commits institutional abuse on children by separating them from their parents and sending them to a boarding school in India. Sometimes kids as young as 5 years old are sent to these schools. There have been many allegations (and lawsuits) regarding physical and sexual abuse at these schools.
Now, some people who went through these schools say the appreciate the experience, such as ex-Habitat pro Guru Khalsa.

Again, I'm not saying PJ is a bad person or is committing any abuses himself, but I am saying he is a fool for devoting his life, diet, dress, money, and time to these 'gurus'. At best he is a sucker. At least Jason Lee got an acting career from Scientology.

Some links:
LA Magazine article about the cult from July 2020: https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/yogi-bhajan/
A blog by a person who was raised in the cult and sent to the boarding schools: https://rishiknots.com
Ra Ma cancel account on IG: https://www.instagram.com/ramawrong/

There are other threads here about PJ and his gurus as well.

I'll shut up about this now and let y'all get back to the footage.
But seriously, everyone, you don't need some guru or leader to tell you what to do. You can be as spiritual and righteous as you want and still think (and dress) like an individual.

Genuinely  interesting thanks

How do you know he's in that cult?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Bob Dylan Jaeb

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2020, 06:18:05 PM »
someone with the computer skills should re edit Pj Ladds part in wonderful horrible life so that he has a turban in all the footy. thats all

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2020, 06:22:21 PM »
Will getting him out from the cult generate more footage? Because I'm game.