Author Topic: Joey Brezinski Embarrases Himself & Paul Hart Is A MAGA Kook With Nazi Ties  (Read 98274 times)

Blueabyssofthisss

Re: Joey Brezinski Embarrases Himself & Paul Hart Is A MAGA Kook
« Reply #510 on: August 20, 2021, 07:47:54 PM »
All of you regretted the Terry Kennedy thread after he killed a dude. You’re bringing up Paul Harts family? Don’t bring family into this stuff.

Seriously feel proud you looked into somebodies family over skateboarding. That’s personal shit. Paul Hart literally has the right to track all of y’all down and kick your ass too. Pussies
I don’t regret anything. Fuck em both

JANUS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 625
« Reply #511 on: August 20, 2021, 07:53:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Holy shit!
Does THIS happen for anybody else? I click the following link:
http://hartsshardcore.yolasite.com/history.php
and then, when I click the HOME button in the side bar, I see the celtic cross with some white pride slogan shit wrapped around it for just about half a second before the screen goes to some generic navigation page.
Try it. See if it happens for you.
What the actual fuck is going on here?!?
I wonder if Israel did just a lickle bit of research & came across this stuff... Might/could explain why he wasn't chosen to represent them in the olympics skateboarding game.
[close]

Yeah I see it too. I guess it got hacked with some redirect shit or something.

Is it random that there's a thread as far back as 2017 with Paul Hart and a bunch of Nazi shit?

I guess someone punched him in the face unrelatedly.
[close]
it was kevin bradley who did it

The hero we need.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1384
« Reply #512 on: August 20, 2021, 08:03:06 PM »
All of you regretted the Terry Kennedy thread after he killed a dude. You’re bringing up Paul Harts family? Don’t bring family into this stuff.

Seriously feel proud you looked into somebodies family over skateboarding. That’s personal shit. Paul Hart literally has the right to track all of y’all down and kick your ass too. Pussies

His family are fucking thieves preying on people through a giant scam. Fuck them and fuck you

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #513 on: August 20, 2021, 08:06:46 PM »

Paul wouldn't even be able to go toe to toe with SpongeBob.

Get the fuck outta here little bitch.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 443
« Reply #514 on: August 20, 2021, 08:11:25 PM »

Hi Paul! Sorry your feelings are hurt. Maybe be a better person. Maybe your career will rebound better than your insoles.

Are you going to take the family jet to single handedly come kick everyone’s ass? You know for someone trying to guilt us over the TK thread seems weird you’d encourage violence. And now that I think about it you claimed everything we brought up about your family was “personal” it was all easily accessible via social media, Big Brig’s website/blog, google search’s that returned public info.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1700
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #515 on: August 20, 2021, 08:18:21 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Hi Paul! Sorry your feelings are hurt. Maybe be a better person. Maybe your career will rebound better than your insoles.

Are you going to take the family jet to single handedly come kick everyone’s ass? You know for someone trying to guilt us over the TK thread seems weird you’d encourage violence. And now that I think about it you claimed everything we brought up about your family was “personal” it was all easily accessible via social media, Big Brig’s website/blog, google search’s that returned public info.

I just realized I've never actually seen Grey Poupon in the wild.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

flippy lippy

• Rep: -23
« Reply #516 on: August 20, 2021, 08:22:59 PM »

Been rocking these for a min, thought the graphic was goofy but given context it seems like Paul just wanted to make a Q style conspiracy graphic because that's what he's actually into. The lizard person bothers me especially because within conspiracy circles the idea of politicians secretly being lizard people is a thinly veiled allegory for antisemitism, not the first antisemitic graphic Paul Hart has put his name on.

The Giant Midget

• Rep: -34
« Reply #517 on: August 20, 2021, 08:32:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

“Shalom” y’all are idiots for real

shalom ran y’all idiots off a cliff,
Come see me bitches

mr cheese resurrection

The big midget is mr cheese

Ban me

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1573
« Reply #518 on: August 20, 2021, 08:33:38 PM »

Been rocking these for a min, thought the graphic was goofy but given context it seems like Paul just wanted to make a Q style conspiracy graphic because that's what he's actually into. The lizard person bothers me especially because within conspiracy circles the idea of politicians secretly being lizard people is a thinly veiled allegory for antisemitism, not the first antisemitic graphic Paul Hart has put his name on.

Now available from Theories Of Plantar Fasciitis.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 443
« Reply #519 on: August 20, 2021, 08:42:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
“Shalom” y’all are idiots for real

shalom ran y’all idiots off a cliff,
Come see me bitches

mr cheese resurrection

The big midget is mr cheese

Ban me

I’ll sleep better knowing I’ve never seen a pair of FP’s or a colours board in real life. Next to this pile of vans shoes I paid full price for.

Speaking of what’s it like making a board brand to keep yourself pro since you couldn’t lock down a legit board sponsor? I’d give it a shot but BBS isn’t taking new customers right now.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

iknowisuck

• Rep: 2
« Reply #520 on: August 20, 2021, 09:07:37 PM »

Damn they can sell a product with 4 media conglomerates logos on it and not get a cease and desist?
Jokes on clothing < cutting off your foreskin with a chainsaw

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2323
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #521 on: August 20, 2021, 09:08:31 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Now available from Theories Of Plantar Fasciitis.
!!!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

HisNameIsntWarren

• Rep: 49
« Reply #522 on: August 20, 2021, 10:02:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Holy shit!
Does THIS happen for anybody else? I click the following link:
http://hartsshardcore.yolasite.com/history.php
and then, when I click the HOME button in the side bar, I see the celtic cross with some white pride slogan shit wrapped around it for just about half a second before the screen goes to some generic navigation page.
Try it. See if it happens for you.
What the actual fuck is going on here?!?
I wonder if Israel did just a lickle bit of research & came across this stuff... Might/could explain why he wasn't chosen to represent them in the olympics skateboarding game.
[close]

Yeah I see it too. I guess it got hacked with some redirect shit or something.

Is it random that there's a thread as far back as 2017 with Paul Hart and a bunch of Nazi shit?

I guess someone punched him in the face unrelatedly.
[close]
it was kevin bradley who did it
[close]

What's the story behind this
[close]
https://twitter.com/_campkevin/status/1426687342966833153?s=21

well there’s this tweet and i can’t remember the exact incident, but i do remember hearing years ago that kb kicked paul harts ass at a tampa am/pro and tyshawn slammed slapped bobby dekeyzer over talking shit about sean pablo

There was a video the Paul incident or something and someone took a screenshot of Paul’s bloody mouth and someone on here said KB punched the lips off his face lol.

Welcome to the OC bitch! This is how it’s done in Orange County.

Blueabyssofthisss

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 200
« Reply #524 on: August 20, 2021, 10:26:34 PM »

I talk shit to my own family members when they say racist shit. Racist ass Paul Hart and his racist ass family can go fuck themselves.

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #525 on: August 20, 2021, 11:46:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
as lame as i think this nazi imagery is, i don't know if we should be quick to call Paul a Nazi. That surf shop page says something along the lines of "when the shop closed in 2005, four years ago" which means that was written up in 2009. Going by SPoT's skater database which lists Paul's age- Paul would've been 15 at the time. Highly doubt he wrote that especially if his uncle/dad ran that shop. By no means do i think its right that he's wearing these  family shop shirts with wack-ass nazi symbols but i wouldn't necessarily categorize him in the same group as Jason Jessee, even if they seem to share a similar amount of brain cells
[close]

Nak bullied Lotties for less. There’s enough here to warrant calling him racist. The fact that he saw the surf shop shirt and didn’t say “dad/uncle Dave, this is a racist ass shirt” and in fact was like “fuck yeah gimme a medium” 1010 at least tried to claim it was biker culture. What’s Paul’s excuse “it’s the family business”
[close]

maybe it's just me but something feels a little off about calling a jewish dude a nazi

[close]

What kinda Jew you have to be to wear a shirt with Schutzstaffel runes and the SS division Totenkopf?
And also applying for Israeli citizenship?
you basically have to be an asshole. i doubt he will be israels low hanging fruit for the olympics, that slot is already taken by yossi tenenbaum 

#SaveIpath

• Rep: -2
Re: Joey Brezinski Calling Out Jason Dill
« Reply #526 on: August 21, 2021, 01:07:19 AM »
Joey b is definitely on my list of people I would not be scared of at all

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Not saying dude is a Nazi, but it’s not uncommon for people to attach themselves to a completely opposite ideology to their race/religion.  I’ve met black nazis and they weren’t SHARPS.  It’s a form of self-hatred.

Homegirl here isn’t a Nazi, but something fucked her mentality up along the way.

Shit ain’t that deep with Paul Hart, I just think he’s an idiot.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 07:03:23 AM by Dark Knight »

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1065
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched

Ding ding ding
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

mushroom slice

« Reply #529 on: August 21, 2021, 10:47:07 AM »

LOL
Bring it don’t sing it.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 625
« Reply #530 on: August 21, 2021, 10:53:12 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

LOL
Bring it don’t sing it.

Does that mean Jim Greco is going to drive him over here to fight me?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 810
Not saying dude is a Nazi, but it’s not uncommon for people to attach themselves to a completely opposite ideology to their race/religion.  I’ve met black nazis and they weren’t SHARPS.  It’s a form of self-hatred.

Homegirl here isn’t a Nazi, but something fucked her mentality up along the way.

dustyassrocketswitchv

• Rep: -138
This is the most attention Paul blart has ever received
big texas cummer

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

LOL
Bring it don’t sing it.
[close]

Does that mean Jim Greco is going to drive him over here to give me an image makeover?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Lord Viper Scorpion

Nothing changes. Fucking nazis.

David Lee Sloth

• Rep: -77
« Reply #535 on: August 21, 2021, 03:53:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
as lame as i think this nazi imagery is, i don't know if we should be quick to call Paul a Nazi. That surf shop page says something along the lines of "when the shop closed in 2005, four years ago" which means that was written up in 2009. Going by SPoT's skater database which lists Paul's age- Paul would've been 15 at the time. Highly doubt he wrote that especially if his uncle/dad ran that shop. By no means do i think its right that he's wearing these  family shop shirts with wack-ass nazi symbols but i wouldn't necessarily categorize him in the same group as Jason Jessee, even if they seem to share a similar amount of brain cells
[close]

Jew-Tang Clan aint nothing to fuck with

Nak bullied Lotties for less. There’s enough here to warrant calling him racist. The fact that he saw the surf shop shirt and didn’t say “dad/uncle Dave, this is a racist ass shirt” and in fact was like “fuck yeah gimme a medium” 1010 at least tried to claim it was biker culture. What’s Paul’s excuse “it’s the family business”
[close]

maybe it's just me but something feels a little off about calling a jewish dude a nazi

random side note - i came home with a mystery board when i was probably 13 or 14 and my dad was super bummed on the "S" in "Mystery" because the S was stylized in the same font/styling as the SS symbols
[close]

Yeah, it's a weird one. His politics are stupid and incoherent, but clearly he's not a Nazi (and we toss that word around *waaaayyyy* too much), since uhhh.. you can't be Jewish and a Nazi, guys. That's why I am leaning towards Paul having garden variety right wing reactionary politics along with being really, really dumb.

David Lee Sloth

• Rep: -77
« Reply #536 on: August 21, 2021, 03:56:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

What about KISS? Gene Simmons is Jewish.
[close]

random side note - i came home with a mystery board when i was probably 13 or 14 and my dad was super bummed on the "S" in "Mystery" because the S was stylized in the same font/styling as the SS symbols

vhsfisheye

« Reply #537 on: August 21, 2021, 04:01:29 PM »

if you scroll down in the comments, you can see a bunch of his loyal supporters blowing up this "pondscumjoel" user. at some point, im not sure why, they call him a "dill dickrider". this was 4 days ago, so i think this was after the wu tang incident.

Haha this is me, it was unsurprising that Paul harts fan base was all maga boys who live on farms. Paul said he’s gonna fly to Canada to fight me and I’ve just been egging him on since.

mushroom slice

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

LOL
Bring it don’t sing it.
[close]

Does that mean Jim Greco is going to drive him over here to give me an image makeover?
[close]
would watch a show where Greco gives skaters image makeovers. Jamie Thomas gave Chris Cole one once or twice so maybe he could be a guest judge or whatever on the show too. Maybe Sinner could be the annoying paper boy that always tries to knock the garbage cans over and Evan smith can live inside the refrigerator and drink out of shoes.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
« Reply #539 on: August 21, 2021, 04:13:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

What about KISS? Gene Simmons is Jewish.
[close]

[close]

It’s styled after the KISS s which surprisingly has been absent in this conversation about Jews using the SS logo

(Mystery was also the name of the kiss cover band from Detroit rock city and where the brand name came from)