Author Topic: Joey Brezinski Embarrases Himself & Paul Hart Is A MAGA Kook With Nazi Ties  (Read 98288 times)

BL0B

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 421
Re: Joey Brezinski Embarrases Himself & Paul Hart Is A MAGA Kook
« Reply #480 on: August 20, 2021, 03:13:14 PM »

FA & Honkey Fart Catalog                                  props to Pappy Jones & 410 for the OG's in this shop.

WavyDavy

• Rep: 128
« Reply #481 on: August 20, 2021, 03:15:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
as lame as i think this nazi imagery is, i don't know if we should be quick to call Paul a Nazi. That surf shop page says something along the lines of "when the shop closed in 2005, four years ago" which means that was written up in 2009. Going by SPoT's skater database which lists Paul's age- Paul would've been 15 at the time. Highly doubt he wrote that especially if his uncle/dad ran that shop. By no means do i think its right that he's wearing these  family shop shirts with wack-ass nazi symbols but i wouldn't necessarily categorize him in the same group as Jason Jessee, even if they seem to share a similar amount of brain cells
[close]

Nak bullied Lotties for less. There’s enough here to warrant calling him racist. The fact that he saw the surf shop shirt and didn’t say “dad/uncle Dave, this is a racist ass shirt” and in fact was like “fuck yeah gimme a medium” 1010 at least tried to claim it was biker culture. What’s Paul’s excuse “it’s the family business”
[close]

maybe it's just me but something feels a little off about calling a jewish dude a nazi

What kinda Jew you have to be to wear a shirt with Schutzstaffel runes and the SS division Totenkopf?
And also applying for Israeli citizenship?

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 708
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #482 on: August 20, 2021, 03:23:08 PM »
Let’s be real when’s the last time this ginger had mozoltov

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1146
  • her
« Reply #483 on: August 20, 2021, 03:24:39 PM »
You need a VP brother? I'll be your attack dog arf arf

giddy up yo.  8)

as lame as i think this nazi imagery is, i don't know if we should be quick to call Paul a Nazi. That surf shop page says something along the lines of "when the shop closed in 2005, four years ago" which means that was written up in 2009. Going by SPoT's skater database which lists Paul's age- Paul would've been 15 at the time. Highly doubt he wrote that especially if his uncle/dad ran that shop. By no means do i think its right that he's wearing these  family shop shirts with wack-ass nazi symbols but i wouldn't necessarily categorize him in the same group as Jason Jessee, even if they seem to share a similar amount of brain cells

For the record, in no way am I implying Paul Hart is an actual nazi (edit: eh, honestly on second thought the argument can def be made) or intelligent enough to write a cohesive paragraph on a white power website. Most likely an older, slightly more inbred family member owns the site.

That's some fucked up stuff ... Jesus.

Try talking your way out of that with "biker culture" and some "territorial surf crap" bullshit excuse.

Horrible.

Surf nazis  = nazis. I have already debunked the bullshit notion that they are not correlated before but if anyone needs a refresher just say the word.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 04:53:58 PM by ihatejulio »

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1384
« Reply #484 on: August 20, 2021, 03:26:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Nak bullied Lotties for less. There’s enough here to warrant calling him racist. The fact that he saw the surf shop shirt and didn’t say “dad/uncle Dave, this is a racist ass shirt” and in fact was like “fuck yeah gimme a medium” 1010 at least tried to claim it was biker culture. What’s Paul’s excuse “it’s the family business”
[close]

maybe it's just me but something feels a little off about calling a jewish dude a nazi

random side note - i came home with a mystery board when i was probably 13 or 14 and my dad was super bummed on the "S" in "Mystery" because the S was stylized in the same font/styling as the SS symbols
[close]

Yeah, it's a weird one. His politics are stupid and incoherent, but clearly he's not a Nazi (and we toss that word around *waaaayyyy* too much), since uhhh.. you can't be Jewish and a Nazi, guys. That's why I am leaning towards Paul having garden variety right wing reactionary politics along with being really, really dumb.

You absolutely can be Jewish and a Nazi, just because something isn't ideologically consistent doesn't mean it can't exist. Erhard Milch, Arno Spitz, Emil Maurice all were members of the Nazi party and were Jewish. Hitler himself had Jewish ancestors. It's just like how there are gay Nazis even though gay people were also sent to concentration camps or how lots of white supremacists will marry people of color. People think that they will be "one of the good ones" and they will be spared in spite of those things. His dad and his uncle ran a shop that used nazi iconography and had a White Pride Celtic cross on the home page. That shit is pretty fucking unambiguous. Paul checks all the other boxes with his shitty right wing views and is rocking SS bolts and a deaths head, he doesn't have to say the fourteen words for us to reasonably infer that he also believes those things.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 708
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
« Reply #485 on: August 20, 2021, 03:26:25 PM »
I don’t think he has partake in anything hateful tbh I just think he had rocked some wack gear he was clueless about and his family has maga white power shit going on

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #486 on: August 20, 2021, 03:32:57 PM »
Those dude’s are kooks and I’m pretty sure they will always be jealous kooks, sure FA/Hockey might be overrated but let’s look at relevancy as opposed to those dickheads? Fuck outta here……

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1394
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #487 on: August 20, 2021, 03:49:24 PM »
I'm gonna get reactionary and burn the FP insoles I have in a Smart and Final bag somewhere
unreadable trap logo

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #488 on: August 20, 2021, 04:17:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Holy shit!
Does THIS happen for anybody else? I click the following link:
http://hartsshardcore.yolasite.com/history.php
and then, when I click the HOME button in the side bar, I see the celtic cross with some white pride slogan shit wrapped around it for just about half a second before the screen goes to some generic navigation page.
Try it. See if it happens for you.
What the actual fuck is going on here?!?
I wonder if Israel did just a lickle bit of research & came across this stuff... Might/could explain why he wasn't chosen to represent them in the olympics skateboarding game.
[close]

Yeah I see it too. I guess it got hacked with some redirect shit or something.

Is it random that there's a thread as far back as 2017 with Paul Hart and a bunch of Nazi shit?

I guess someone punched him in the face unrelatedly.
it was kevin bradley who did it

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #489 on: August 20, 2021, 04:23:39 PM »
There is a big difference between wearing a pair of 88 shoes, and wearing shit with obvious Nazi symbols, supporting Trump, and being all in on Sandy Hook denialism. This dude sucks.

He's no Daniel Balint, but he isn't Forest Gump either. I don't think he's so bewildered by the world he wouldn't catch on to what his shirt and statements represent.

The Brza really needs better friends.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

conqueso

« Reply #490 on: August 20, 2021, 04:48:38 PM »
I don’t think he has partake in anything hateful tbh I just think he had rocked some wack gear he was clueless about and his family has maga white power shit going on

you'd have to be extremely naive to think this.

I assure you the farts are well aware of the meanings behind the symbols and imagery they use. they literally have a website about it.

quackquack

• Rep: -441
« Reply #491 on: August 20, 2021, 05:04:14 PM »
Oh, the places you'll go.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1384
« Reply #492 on: August 20, 2021, 05:14:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Holy shit!
and then, when I click the HOME button in the side bar, I see the celtic cross with some white pride slogan shit wrapped around it for just about half a second before the screen goes to some generic navigation page.
I wonder if Israel did just a lickle bit of research & came across this stuff... Might/could explain why he wasn't chosen to represent them in the olympics skateboarding game.
[close]

Is it random that there's a thread as far back as 2017 with Paul Hart and a bunch of Nazi shit?

[close]

What's the story behind this

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #493 on: August 20, 2021, 05:17:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

random side note - i came home with a mystery board when i was probably 13 or 14 and my dad was super bummed on the "S" in "Mystery" because the S was stylized in the same font/styling as the SS symbols
[close]

Yeah, it's a weird one. His politics are stupid and incoherent, but clearly he's not a Nazi (and we toss that word around *waaaayyyy* too much), since uhhh.. you can't be Jewish and a Nazi, guys. That's why I am leaning towards Paul having garden variety right wing reactionary politics along with being really, really dumb.

Why not? I went to high school with a Asian girl who hung with the skinheads and full on had a white power tattoo. Strangely a few years after high school she started dating my friend who happens to be black and they both caught heavy heroin addictions together sadly enough.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 381
« Reply #494 on: August 20, 2021, 05:23:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Why not? I went to high school with a Asian girl who hung with the skinheads and full on had a white power tattoo. Strangely a few years after high school she started dating my friend who happens to be black and they both caught heavy heroin addictions together sadly enough.

what is wrong with you

• Rep: 10
« Reply #495 on: August 20, 2021, 06:04:43 PM »
Paul Fart looks like his parents met at a family reunion, fuck that Nazi QAnon piece of shit

The Giant Midget

• Rep: -34
« Reply #496 on: August 20, 2021, 07:15:51 PM »
Don’t talk shit on people you don’t know. Look at how the Terry Kennedy thread worked out. Think about that you idiots

You are the bullies, remember that.

We are stronger than you though.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #497 on: August 20, 2021, 07:17:13 PM »
Paul is one ugly ass fuck head. Fuck him. Fuck Joey too!

Fucking kooks.

Don’t talk shit on people you don’t know. Look at how the Terry Kennedy thread worked out. Think about that you idiots

Shut the fuck up
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

The Giant Midget

« Reply #498 on: August 20, 2021, 07:18:22 PM »

Fucking kooks.

Expand Quote
[close]

Shut the fuck up
Fucking right dude! You’re the fucking man!

The Giant Midget

« Reply #499 on: August 20, 2021, 07:19:15 PM »

Fucking kooks.

Expand Quote
[close]

Shut the fuck up
oooh tough guy over here, fuck you too

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #500 on: August 20, 2021, 07:19:40 PM »

We are stronger than you though.

Which fucking Hart family member are you

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #501 on: August 20, 2021, 07:20:23 PM »
Expand Quote

Fucking kooks.

Expand Quote
[close]

Shut the fuck up
[close]
oooh tough guy over here, fuck you too I'm a Nazi sympathizing little bitch

The Giant Midget

« Reply #502 on: August 20, 2021, 07:21:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Fucking kooks.

Expand Quote
[close]

Shut the fuck up
[close]
[close]
You’re admitting that you’re a Nazi. So fuck you yet again

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #503 on: August 20, 2021, 07:23:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Fucking kooks.

Expand Quote
[close]

Shut the fuck up
[close]
[close]
[close]
You’re I'm admitting that you’re I'm a Nazi. So fuck you me yet again

Fixed it for your dumbass

The Giant Midget

« Reply #504 on: August 20, 2021, 07:26:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Fucking kooks.

Expand Quote
[close]

Shut the fuck up
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

You’re so clever.

I can imagine you’re really good at skateboarding.

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 639
« Reply #505 on: August 20, 2021, 07:27:46 PM »
Expand Quote

Fucking kooks.

Expand Quote
[close]

Shut the fuck up
[close]
oooh tough guy over here, fuck you too

As someone who’s a cunt hair taller than Daniel Castillo, I take offense to your username. Perhaps you could change it to “The  Giant Little Person”. I’d really appreciate it. The word “Midget” upsets me and paralyzes me with sadness.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1269
« Reply #506 on: August 20, 2021, 07:28:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Holy shit!
[close]

[close]
[close]

What's the story behind this
https://twitter.com/_campkevin/status/1426687342966833153?s=21

well there’s this tweet and i can’t remember the exact incident, but i do remember hearing years ago that kb kicked paul harts ass at a tampa am/pro and tyshawn slammed bobby dekeyzer over talking shit about sean pablo

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #507 on: August 20, 2021, 07:28:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Fucking kooks.

Expand Quote
[close]

Shut the fuck up
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
You’re so clever.

I can imagine you’re really good at skateboarding.

That's your comeback? How well I can skate? Fuck outta here nazi sympathizing fuck head.

The Giant Midget

« Reply #508 on: August 20, 2021, 07:30:30 PM »
All of you regretted the Terry Kennedy thread after he killed a dude. You’re bringing up Paul Harts family? Don’t bring family into this stuff.

Seriously feel proud you looked into somebodies family over skateboarding. That’s personal shit. Paul Hart literally has the right to track all of y’all down and kick your ass too. Pussies

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 340
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #509 on: August 20, 2021, 07:39:08 PM »

That's your comeback? How well I can skate? Fuck outta here nazi sympathizing fuck head.

Jokes aside, fuck the right, pro skateboarding is more than skill and fuck Paul Fart, back to the shit show.

Edit: I really need to film some shit for the video and drop those clips off to @Francis Xavier
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.