Author Topic: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.  (Read 64202 times)

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.
« Reply #870 on: October 02, 2021, 04:14:25 AM »
Expand Quote
I hope they at least donated what they claimed they was gonna to the charity. That’s the part that seems the most fucked up vampire like about this whole situation. If you are gonna sell overpriced pants and then only give 10% of that 800% inflated price tag on them to charity it seems like maybe that should be flipped. You give all that loot to the charity and you get the little bit that covers the cost and floats you till the next thing.  I’m not good at math but I think that’s how charity works.  Most rich people like tiny hawk think charity is a tax right off and good for PR. Like when he sold his blood for a water company. Clean safe Water should be a human right! but that’s some other shit. These vultures got greedy
[close]

Most charity and philanthropy is a tax dodge. At best it’s a virtue signal and a way to embezzle money. At worst it’s a cover for human trafficking.

So Mama is embezzling money, avoiding tax, contributing to human trafficking, running a sweat shop while virtue signalling to bots on Instagram.

If you want to call yourself pro maybe learn another trick besides frontside 180s.

At least Andy Schrock and Revive stay in there lane and know there KOOKS.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1200
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #871 on: October 02, 2021, 07:05:11 AM »
Expand Quote
I hope they at least donated what they claimed they was gonna to the charity. That’s the part that seems the most fucked up vampire like about this whole situation. If you are gonna sell overpriced pants and then only give 10% of that 800% inflated price tag on them to charity it seems like maybe that should be flipped. You give all that loot to the charity and you get the little bit that covers the cost and floats you till the next thing.  I’m not good at math but I think that’s how charity works.  Most rich people like tiny hawk think charity is a tax right off and good for PR. Like when he sold his blood for a water company. Clean safe Water should be a human right! but that’s some other shit. These vultures got greedy
[close]

After reading this I went to their site and looked at the Gofundme account they set up. As of today not one dollar has been donated.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/bwzt6c-crisis-in-afghanistan?sharetype=teams&member=13419681&utm_medium=social&utm_source=instagram&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet
What a fraud...

Isn’t that more our fault for not buying big mamas?  Don’t blame big mama for our malfeasance.

In all seriousness, can someone please review these pants for us?  Has anyone actually purchased a pair?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1482
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #873 on: October 06, 2021, 10:43:24 AM »

If I knew how to share the whole insta story I would.   This was from 10/01 (edit; 09/08). 

So is Henry getting paid by Berries to do this?  On Friday I think the pants were still $1400??  I could be wrong about that.  (edit I was...video was saved 09/08 from his stories)   Either way I couldn't believe it was posted out of sheer "I like those pants".     And now that the date is confirmed.....may god have mercy on your soul.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 10:57:41 AM by Mike Oxwelling »

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1435
« Reply #874 on: October 06, 2021, 10:48:12 AM »

If I knew how to share the whole insta story I would.   This was from 10/01. 

So is Henry getting paid by Berries to do this?  On Friday I think the pants were still $1400??  I could be wrong about that. Either way I couldn't believe it was posted out of sheer "I like those pants"......

There but for the grace of God goes I. Social media was a mistake

cky enthusiast

« Reply #875 on: October 06, 2021, 10:56:49 AM »
thanks a ton for bumping this stupid mess

can’t wait for more brain busting takes

transphobia? deal with it, it’s just jokes

some doofus in a bikini charges a ton for pants? freak out for 30 pages about “keeping skating real”

fried
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 11:06:42 AM by life is a hell ride »

newguy

« Reply #876 on: October 06, 2021, 11:57:54 AM »

some doofus in a bikini charges a ton for pants? freak out for 30 pages about “keeping skating real”

fried

Yes, bumping a stupid thread is the best criticism to leverage against it. If you’re referring to the stupid meathead with transphobia, there’s a 10+ thread of people dunking on the fool, not sure what your point is anyway

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 129
« Reply #877 on: October 06, 2021, 12:44:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Troll or not I’m going to continue to believe that it’s Berra because that makes me the happiest.

One time on a video game forum I saw a thread get 50+ pages because someone wrote “Ginal Fantasy” instead of Final Fantasy, so 28 pages for a typo is clearly not sufficient.
[close]

Full Body Workout Every Other Day? - Bodybuilding.com Forums the best forum thread ever can be found here

Holy shit, I read the first page, then skipped to the end, like 30 something pages after and they were still arguing about the same thing. Hilarious actually

mushroom slice

« Reply #878 on: October 06, 2021, 12:47:00 PM »
Itsa tpyo

aàáâäæãå

• Rep: -2
« Reply #879 on: October 06, 2021, 05:02:17 PM »
That could be my next tattoo.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1200
« Reply #880 on: November 01, 2021, 05:14:09 PM »
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #881 on: November 01, 2021, 05:48:48 PM »
She had to put that spice on her name the second time she said it so she could cash in some cynical latina points

dannyprovolone

« Reply #882 on: November 01, 2021, 05:51:49 PM »
Expand Quote

fried
[close]

Yes, bumping a stupid thread is the best criticism to leverage against it. If you’re referring to the stupid meathead with transphobia, there’s a 10+ thread of people dunking on the fool, not sure what your point is anyway

I think his point is that he is cooler and more accepted than us

cky enthusiast

« Reply #883 on: November 01, 2021, 06:46:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

fried
[close]

[close]

I think his point is that he is cooler and more accepted than us

that wasn’t my point- but it’s probably true nonetheless. probably because i talk to people directly instead of talking about them ;)

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1096
« Reply #884 on: November 01, 2021, 10:04:46 PM »
She had to put that spice on her name the second time she said it so she could cash in some cynical latina points

lol that was so cheap and cynical
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

george floyd grease

• Rep: -15
« Reply #885 on: December 12, 2021, 05:49:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The magnetic moniker "skatepussy" caught my eye as a 33-year-old woman. I yearned to know more and found this captivating interview by a budding cannabis-infused beverage company. I learned the dame is in the erotica business, and has "long-ass rose fingernails" which do not hamper her joint-rolling proficiency. She's also a "daring" professional skateboarder and an inspiring rapper. She also vocally laments, passionately, the discriminatory practices in the world of professional skateboarding against women skaters.

“I’m gonna make my boards and make myself a pro,” she said firmly. “I’m not gonna wait in line for a greasy, wrinkled, guy to take a percentage of my board money. If I’m risking my livelihood, I want to make 100 percent of my money. I’m building my lemonade stand and y’all can wait in line.”

Good on her saying something so brave yet so controversial. She then goes on to inform younger readers to “buy an ounce and a vibrator.” A real life coach.

Above she can be seen hanging out with family while smoking. The interview goes on to state she has a new Benz and a fully paid for house at 26. A struggle any aspiring professional skateboarder can relate to.

After reading this interview and glancing at my driveway brimming with exotic sports cars and pallets of Kreper kingpins I bemoan the up-and-coming floozies. Hopefully, there's just enough to go around.
[close]

This is interesting. I've noticed with the huge boom in skating happening again there's a lot of newer skaters who instead of trying to embrace the culture, are trying to create their own outside of it. It happens on a local level and with people like this it's happening at the pro level as well. This loser thinking the "traditional" route to becoming a pro is exclusionary or something and thinking they can just bypass all of that and do it anyway. Like they've discovered this revolutionary way of being defiant against the elitist industry who would never turn her pro because she doesn't "fit the mold" (ie she sucks at skating). Not surprising Skategoat is involved because his career is the embodiment of that approach. although I'm not sure how much of that is his doing.
[close]

Also let's just pretend for a second she can actually Ollie. In fact let's go crazy and pretend she can skate well enough to legitimately be pro.
What wrinkled old men own companies that could somehow exploit her for money? Ed with toy? Rick and Mike with girl?  The brands/owners and pros both mutually benefit.   Like how dare a company advertise for you and make all your product and distribute it around the world using connections they've made from decades of business. (And yes I know Ed doesn't actually own toy machine)
maybe joey britches. remember that guy:? all this talk about pants really brings me back. jimmy britches? anyways it was something britches and he stole from dill. 

cky enthusiast

« Reply #886 on: December 12, 2021, 06:14:20 PM »
brings you back alright, brings you all the way back to page 52 or something

george floyd grease

• Rep: -15
« Reply #887 on: December 12, 2021, 06:23:13 PM »
speaking of 'the ruler' henry sanchez buying/hocking these overpriced pantaloons, has anyone bought a water machine from him? he was plugging some alkaline water filter for like $3k for a little bit. i'm interested to drink the magic water but $3k is a lot of scratch.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #888 on: November 21, 2022, 09:53:47 AM »
This Mama skate match is by far the scariest one ive seen so far. I had to look away a few times as they were throwing themselves down stairs.

dannyprovolone

« Reply #889 on: November 21, 2022, 10:06:18 AM »
did henry sanch ever get his? what he doing with girl pants anyway

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -276
  • Bret Hart
« Reply #890 on: November 21, 2022, 11:26:59 AM »
i wouldn’t pay $1400 for that shit if it grew my johnson 3 more inches and let me have 7 seconds of heaven with shortys rosa
You wouldn’t pay $1400 for a bigger wiener? That’s dumb

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #891 on: November 21, 2022, 11:43:03 AM »
Expand Quote
i wouldn’t pay $1400 for that shit if it grew my johnson 3 more inches and let me have 7 seconds of heaven with shortys rosa
[close]
You wouldn’t pay $1400 for a bigger wiener? That’s dumb
Maybe he’s already packing. There’s such a thing as too big. I wouldn’t want three more inches, thatd be ridiculous

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3325
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #892 on: November 21, 2022, 11:50:57 AM »
I'm actually feeling these pants and wonder if I ought to order a pair. Comfort is king.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • RIP
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #893 on: November 21, 2022, 12:09:15 PM »
$1400? Disgusting to spend that little on any item of clothing.

donkey

• Rep: -66
  • donk
« Reply #894 on: November 21, 2022, 12:12:53 PM »
Damn good job bumping this thread again lets get it going.

Personally, I hate women

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #895 on: November 21, 2022, 02:42:25 PM »
I'm actually feeling these pants and wonder if I ought to order a pair. Comfort is king.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #896 on: November 21, 2022, 02:59:25 PM »
zzzzzz

who da thunk it

• Rep: -79
« Reply #897 on: November 21, 2022, 03:54:34 PM »
This Mama skate match is by far the scariest one ive seen so far. I had to look away a few times as they were throwing themselves down stairs.

That cab Camila did at 3:10 was pretty wild

I also found it tough to watch the stair skating. A lot of their landings were awkward and could have gone bad pretty easily

Marissa actually skated pretty well, the switch ollie had a pretty swervy roll away that didn't look like she was faking the funk. The hippy jump was pretty sweet too

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3325
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #898 on: November 21, 2022, 04:04:10 PM »
Damn good job bumping this thread again lets get it going.

Personally, I hate women

fr fr

YMCMB

• Rep: 50