Author Topic: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.  (Read 64815 times)

Ric Leonetti

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 20
  • Sorry if my name offends you
Re: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.
« Reply #630 on: September 18, 2021, 04:26:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I have a pretty strict no-kooking policy, but I'll make an exception
[close]

Thanks! I'll add you to my collection! 8)
[close]

You think your neg rep game is strong?

Ha please... Come back to me when you're nearing 500
[close]

Yeah wtf?
Blokes solid

Also, fuck a rep that’s all bullshit anyway
[close]

For real. Some dude logs on here daily to kook my every post because I’m openly gay. I find it hilarious.

I find it hard to believe you don’t know what a fit is Ric. Post one poosey
[close]

You are hardly a victim… this is a useless wooden toy banter where we talk about skateboarding related things, and queer skaters talking about queer shit is pinned up with the most important posts when someone dies or needs help.
 There you and your posse  who attack everyone here in packs discuss something that belongs to whatever part of the forum as is has nothing to do with skateboarding.

I know perfectly well where my place is on this forum, and you know yours. The same is in real world.
[close]

Your ma musta sat on that dumb dick. I never said I was the victim over internet points. You illiterate fuck

You still haven’t posted a fit. You obviously didnt read the Terms of Service when you registered your SLAP account. And even if you did you wouldn’t understand it. When challenged to a fit of you post or admit defeat. You lost by default by not posting. The loser shuts the fuck up

Are you for real? Haha….don’t get all worked up….
The Man From The Place Of Clay

Lil Ricky

• Rep: -216
  • Legends Never Die
« Reply #631 on: September 18, 2021, 04:50:55 AM »
At first I didn't think it was real, but there's really a thread here where guys post pictures of themselves and tell us the brand of each item of clothing they're wearing. :o It's amazing.

Ric Leonetti

« Reply #632 on: September 18, 2021, 04:55:30 AM »
At first I didn't think it was real, but there's really a thread here where guys post pictures of themselves and tell us the brand of each item of clothing they're wearing. :o It's amazing.

Yeh you can’t make that shit up..and here you are a “poosey” if you don’t do that.

Lil Ricky

• Rep: -216
  • Legends Never Die
« Reply #633 on: September 18, 2021, 05:00:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Never understood the ass eating thing. Shit comes out of there.
[close]

I feel you on that. But you gotta get past that and give it a whirl. I recommend immediately after a nice shower. Sticking your tongue into someone's cavity will bring them great pleasure plus it's an all natural lubricant.
[close]

It's just not for me. I had a girlfriend who licked my butthole once, and honestly I could never look at her the same way after.:P
[close]

Are you that way with everyone who gives you a blowjob?

Because, you know, pee comes out of there.

Nah, I'm down with watersports

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 233
« Reply #634 on: September 18, 2021, 05:24:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I feel you on that. But you gotta get past that and give it a whirl. I recommend immediately after a nice shower. Sticking your tongue into someone's cavity will bring them great pleasure plus it's an all natural lubricant.
[close]

It's just not for me. I had a girlfriend who licked my butthole once, and honestly I could never look at her the same way after.:P
[close]

[close]

A line in the sand, but whatever lubes your pivot cup
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1405
« Reply #635 on: September 18, 2021, 06:27:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeh you can’t make that shit up..and here you are a “poosey” if you don’t do that.

What is this? The never gonna style on you club?

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah wtf?
Blokes solid

[close]

For real. Some dude logs on here daily to kook my every post because I’m openly gay. I find it hilarious.

[close]

You are hardly a victim… this is a useless wooden toy banter where we talk about skateboarding related things, and queer skaters talking about queer shit is pinned up with the most important posts when someone dies or needs help.
 There you and your posse  who attack everyone here in packs discuss something that belongs to whatever part of the forum as is has nothing to do with skateboarding.

I know perfectly well where my place is on this forum, and you know yours. The same is in real world.

Can you just say a homophobic slur already? We get it, you constantly bitch about the gay users here, your handle is a reference to raybourne getting outed. You don't like gay people and it really grinds your gears, but you know you gotta tip toe around the topic because you know your account will get zapped if you were ever fully honest.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

King shit

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #636 on: September 18, 2021, 07:15:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
A line in the sand, but whatever lubes your pivot cup
you don't deserve to post on slap unless you tongue punch the gnar button

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Ric Leonetti

« Reply #637 on: September 18, 2021, 07:47:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah wtf?
Blokes solid

[close]

[close]

[close]

Can you just say a homophobic slur already? We get it, you constantly bitch about the gay users here, your handle is a reference to raybourne getting outed. You don't like gay people and it really grinds your gears, but you know you gotta tip toe around the topic because you know your account will get zapped if you were ever fully honest.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

King shit

Yes you are going to notice that I talk shit about people who happen to be gay..same thing as I talk about people who are black and I’m automatically racist, and so on. You made an image of me by connecting the dots because you are probably insane and cry yourself to sleep.
Alllen tried to force me to say skatepussy is ugly and OWN it by quoting some shit I said and creating images in his head same as you do with this homophobic shit. I don’t live in the forest and I’m surrounded with gay people who are my friends and family in many cases. Just because I don’t agree with you and your hobbit posse doesn’t mean I hate gay people. Leave me alone ,you just suck and gay has nothing to do with it and I know it’s hard to accept that.

newguy

« Reply #638 on: September 18, 2021, 07:55:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah wtf?
Blokes solid

[close]

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

King shit
[close]

Yes you are going to notice that I talk shit about people who happen to be gay..same thing as I talk about people who are black and I’m automatically racist, and so on. You made an image of me by connecting the dots because you are probably insane and cry yourself to sleep.
Alllen tried to force me to say skatepussy is ugly and OWN it by quoting some shit I said and creating images in his head same as you do with this homophobic shit. I don’t live in the forest and I’m surrounded with gay people who are my friends and family in many cases. Just because I don’t agree with you and your hobbit posse doesn’t mean I hate gay people. Leave me alone ,you just suck and gay has nothing to do with it and I know it’s hard to accept that.

what

newguy

« Reply #639 on: September 18, 2021, 08:00:51 AM »
You guys broke him I think  :-\

Ric Leonetti

« Reply #640 on: September 18, 2021, 08:03:52 AM »
Hahaha here’s the new guy! ;D ;D ;D

conqueso

« Reply #641 on: September 18, 2021, 08:09:15 AM »
can you tell us how to obtain a copy of your book? Thanks

Ric Leonetti

« Reply #642 on: September 18, 2021, 08:14:44 AM »
can you tell us how to obtain a copy of your book?

Lol ,  8)

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1433
« Reply #643 on: September 18, 2021, 08:22:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Lol ,  8)

Everyone's saying you wrote the short novel Moon People. Is this true?  :)
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1572
« Reply #644 on: September 18, 2021, 08:24:58 AM »
Can't even be mad at people turning this thread into something about themselves, I mean - just reread the subject to remember what this was all about in the first place. Conceit was an inherent part of the design all along.

Ric Leonetti

« Reply #645 on: September 18, 2021, 08:28:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Lol ,  8)
[close]

You mean story about 3 homosexual guys from slap forum who try to go to the moon in order to Ollie higher than one deck? Dale, newguy,and muffin? Constantly posting their fit from the lunar module and thinking slap is dating app?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #646 on: September 18, 2021, 08:42:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Lol ,  8)
[close]

[close]

You mean story about 3 homosexual guys from slap forum who try to go to the moon in order to Ollie higher than one deck? Dale, newguy,and muffin? Constantly posting their fit from the lunar module and thinking slap is dating app?

You're so full of shit dude, if you had gay friends and actually valued them you wouldn't be throwing shit like this out. The fact that you're labeling us as homosexuals is clearly meant as an insult and implying that we're less than you because you perceive us as gay. Get fucked you homophobic loser

cky enthusiast

« Reply #647 on: September 18, 2021, 08:42:51 AM »
it’s saturday go skate

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
« Reply #648 on: September 18, 2021, 08:43:39 AM »
Holy Cannoli, you could literally buy 1 of everything from Frog's latest catalogue for less than 14hundo!

Idk, this whole thing ain't right, man.

Ric Leonetti

« Reply #649 on: September 18, 2021, 08:45:52 AM »
Hahah….you are wrong…but now seriously..that offends you?! Talk to ALLEN to lock my account I’m sure he will.
It’s better to be loser here than in real life for sure. Take care you are not well.

Hotpocket

• Rep: -26
« Reply #650 on: September 18, 2021, 08:50:33 AM »
Can you bozos stop arguing and go back to discussing mamaskeet

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #651 on: September 18, 2021, 08:53:24 AM »
Hahah….you are wrong…but now seriously..that offends you?! Talk to ALLEN to lock my account I’m sure he will.
It’s better to be loser here than in real life for sure. Take care you are not well.

I'm not offended, it's not the first time some ignorant dick has called me gay to try and denigrate me but it's clear your "gay friends" are just a shield that you can throw up any time someone rightly accuses you of being homophobic.

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
« Reply #652 on: September 18, 2021, 08:53:42 AM »
Oh, Snap! My bad. I didn't realize the whole 1400 thing was over now. Had to skim through a few pages of semen/beef talk, crucifixion, anti anti-geering pro status complaints... ass stuff too, in order to get to the bottom of it. 

Always read the thread before you post, kids!

donkey

• Rep: -67
  • donk
« Reply #653 on: September 18, 2021, 08:57:41 AM »
have you guys ever wanted to try sucking a dick just for the hell of it? i mean im pretty straight but also kinda curious and idk it would be fun

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #654 on: September 18, 2021, 08:58:34 AM »
Holy Cannoli, you could literally buy 1 of everything from Frog's latest catalogue for less than 14hundo!

Idk, this whole thing ain't right, man.
I’d rather spend 3 grand on big mamas than buy anything from frog lol

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1262
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #655 on: September 18, 2021, 09:01:02 AM »
i take a break from slap and then i log back on to see y’all curious about sucking dick and some dude thinks slap hates him for being gay. news flash, no one cares. news flash #2 if y’all wanna suck dick i own a dick myself.

Ric Leonetti

« Reply #656 on: September 18, 2021, 09:02:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm not offended, it's not the first time some ignorant dick has called me gay to try and denigrate me but it's clear your "gay friends" are just a shield that you can throw up any time someone rightly accuses you of being homophobic.

My sister is gay..and she would hate you. Swear to God. You are wrong man..again. Stop acting like little girls all 3 of you .leave me alone

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #657 on: September 18, 2021, 09:14:25 AM »

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65426
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #658 on: September 18, 2021, 10:13:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Those are rookie number, gotta bump those numbers up!

Landmine

• Rep: 185
« Reply #659 on: September 18, 2021, 10:15:19 AM »
What should I do?

Skate faster, eat more ass