Author Topic: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.  (Read 64852 times)

idontwantausername

Re: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.
« Reply #720 on: September 29, 2021, 05:46:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Arrives super late to the party and then begins to tell us what we missed. You're gonna do great around here
[close]

I only take solace in the fact that all these fresh faces are too stupid and disagreeable to make it to pal status

Edit: posted this late, just read all the "judges are going to lock you up for being rude to me online!" shit. This lady is more delusional than i thought. She thinks she can call the manager of the internet and track down our home addresses because we said she's a grifter. Extra lol for coming into here to Hillary style correct the record

“Pal Status” and reps mattering to you guys is the funniest thing of all.

idontwantausername

« Reply #721 on: September 29, 2021, 05:53:05 PM »
25 pages on a typo … and counting.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1405
« Reply #722 on: September 29, 2021, 06:03:27 PM »

How did you think this was going to go Marissa? Did you think you were going to correct the record and then get us all thrown in the brig? It wasn't a typo and your attempts to walk it back on a forum is very pathetic

idontwantausername

« Reply #723 on: September 29, 2021, 06:47:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

How did you think this was going to go Marissa? Did you think you were going to correct the record and then get us all thrown in the brig? It wasn't a typo and your attempts to walk it back on a forum is very pathetic

Well that fact that you think I’m Marissa is a riot, for starters. You clowns will believe any little conspiracy your feeble minds can concoct, huh?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2254
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #724 on: September 29, 2021, 06:51:32 PM »
I’m am so glad this thread is back.
Not even joking.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #725 on: September 29, 2021, 06:53:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Well that fact that you think I’m Marissa is a riot, for starters. You clowns will believe any little conspiracy your feeble minds can concoct, huh?

I know in the sea org everyone is constantly gaslighting each other, but we all remember what the price originally was. Good luck selling jade eggs that will make you kickflip higher for 500 a pop or whatever other goof shit is next in line

Vomit Lust

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #726 on: September 29, 2021, 06:53:38 PM »
C’mon guys. Mamaskategoatpussy explained. They made one typo. On every product. And their shipping prices. The same typo over and over again. It’s as simple as that.

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #727 on: September 29, 2021, 06:56:28 PM »
No skylar I am not cooking meth

idontwantausername

« Reply #728 on: September 29, 2021, 06:57:45 PM »
Not even joking.

You’re welcome. Lets you guys hate on women some more … a favorite Slap pastime.

mushroom slice

« Reply #729 on: September 29, 2021, 06:59:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Not even joking.
[close]

You’re welcome. Lets you guys hate on women some more … a favorite Slap pastime.
Nah. We hate equally all genders on slap. Try again. You can do better then that. Why make an account if you  throwing underhand? Bring the heat.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #730 on: September 29, 2021, 07:01:35 PM »
Literally every time I’m over slap something like this happens
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

idontwantausername

« Reply #731 on: September 29, 2021, 07:02:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I know in the sea org everyone is constantly gaslighting each other, but we all remember what the price originally was. Good luck selling jade eggs that will make you kickflip higher for 500 a pop or whatever other goof shit is next in line

“Gaslighting”  ;D now y’all really do sound like a bunch of bitches.

idontwantausername

« Reply #732 on: September 29, 2021, 07:04:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Not even joking.
[close]

[close]
Nah. We hate equally all genders on slap. Try again. You can do better then that. Why make an account if you  throwing underhand? Bring the heat.

You’re bringing it on yourselves right now and don’t even realize it. I don’t need to bring anything. Except one little reply a few hours ago to make all hell break loose.

LiterallyRyan

• Rep: -19
« Reply #733 on: September 29, 2021, 07:07:23 PM »
"I am a latina inspiring billions..."

Holy shit.

nicotinewheel

• Rep: -77
« Reply #734 on: September 29, 2021, 07:08:21 PM »
everyone who posted in this thread will be in Guantanamo after the legislation

LUGR

• Rep: 51
« Reply #735 on: September 29, 2021, 07:09:26 PM »
give me two pairs

(Cause) I need two pairs

(So I) can get to stompin' in my Big Mamas

Big boys stompin' in my Big Mamas

Allez_Jambon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
« Reply #736 on: September 29, 2021, 07:10:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Not even joking.
[close]

I think Alexis, Samaria, Breezy, Rayeesa, Arin, Una, Monica, Fabiana, Marbie, Cher, Elissa, Lilnicegirl (Emily), Marissa Dal Santo, the Worble, They, Glue, Lizzie, Nora, and Adrienne get a lot of love here.

LiterallyRyan

« Reply #737 on: September 29, 2021, 07:14:52 PM »
Oh they’ll do more than take the fun away. The rules will make it way easier to obtain the identities of anyone online and prosecute for defamation and so on. Judges are getting sick of the shit.

Laugh now but it’s coming.

You’re bringing it on yourselves right now and don’t even realize it. I don’t need to bring anything. Except one little reply a few hours ago to make all hell break loose.

Maybe this is Marissa's dad, because this shit reminds of "I backtraced it...you been reported to the cyberpolice! You done goofed.... consequences will never be the same" etc, etc.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #738 on: September 29, 2021, 07:16:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Oh they’ll do more than take the fun away. The rules will make it way easier to obtain the identities of anyone online and prosecute for defamation and so on. Judges are getting sick of the shit.

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

This shit reminds of "you done goofed you're backtraced by the cyberpolice! Consequences will never be the same"

Yes! This is exactly what i was thinking of! Or Chris chans dad appearing in a video to tell trolls that he's calling the cops on them

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 449
« Reply #739 on: September 29, 2021, 07:23:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Not even joking.
[close]

And there I thought you were slowly getting the hang of this place when you wrote how paying attention to your rep isn't cool. Hating on women or minorities of any kind hasn’t been considered acceptable around here for a very long time.

LiterallyRyan

« Reply #740 on: September 29, 2021, 07:32:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

This shit reminds of "you done goofed you're backtraced by the cyberpolice! Consequences will never be the same"

[close]

Yes! This is exactly what i was thinking of! Or Chris chans dad appearing in a video to tell trolls that he's calling the cops on them

When Chris showed everyone their hoarder house and Bob was worried it was gonna get condemned because it was so bad lol

BugleBites

• Rep: -68
« Reply #741 on: September 29, 2021, 07:33:13 PM »
Man, I'm glad this dunce logged on today because it's raining here and I don't feel like working on projects, so this was some great entertainment.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #742 on: September 29, 2021, 07:35:59 PM »
Here's to another 25 pages haha

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
« Reply #743 on: September 29, 2021, 07:41:14 PM »

if it’s a typo, wouldn’t it be easier to apologize and tell people it’s a typo instead of ignoring/deleting comments and blocking people asking about the significant price hike?

if you want to lie about it being a typo instead of owning up and apologizing about the unreasonable markup and alienating your consumer, you think people will really want to come back and support you? People can spot bullshit from a mile away, so I wouldn’t recommend lying/neglecting your already disappointed customers before they’re entirely disinterested

TheDingus

« Reply #744 on: September 29, 2021, 07:46:04 PM »
I love how Berra or skategoat or skatepussy or mamaskate or whoever is posting is only digging a deeper hole for themselves.

IpathCats

« Reply #745 on: September 29, 2021, 07:48:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Not even joking.
[close]

I wish you weren't just some troll, and you were actually one of the people involved with those pants instead. That shit would be hilarious.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #746 on: September 29, 2021, 07:52:06 PM »
I love how Berra or skategoat or skatepussy or mamaskate or whoever is posting is only digging a deeper hole for themselves.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1974
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #747 on: September 29, 2021, 07:55:55 PM »
Literally every time I’m over slap something like this happens

Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Plan9Customs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 542
« Reply #748 on: September 29, 2021, 08:16:21 PM »
Will be back soon to keep ya tittilated.

Send nudes …

dilbert1

• Rep: 141
« Reply #749 on: September 29, 2021, 08:29:43 PM »
People can spot bullshit from a mile away, so I wouldn’t recommend lying/neglecting your already disappointed customers before they’re entirely disinterested

Seemingly less so on IG. I’m sure they convinced themselves that their uncreative and obvious scam was foolproof, and can’t believe everyone isn’t as dumb as the rubes they fleeced. The fake Afghanistan charity shit on top of it is seriously so pathetic but typical of scummy LA “entrepreneurs.”