Author Topic: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.  (Read 64829 times)

aàáâäæãå

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Re: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.
« Reply #750 on: September 29, 2021, 08:48:10 PM »
I’m trying to improve my fakie shuvs and can’t afford $1400/hr skate lessons, but I do have some used pants I can offer. Lemme know.

Also, if the IRS is in on the judge thing, I may or may not have some used pants to barter; I don’t know how taxes work.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 09:33:46 PM by aàáâäæãå »

idontwantausername

« Reply #751 on: September 29, 2021, 09:54:56 PM »
You misogynists are still going on about this?

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 101
« Reply #752 on: September 29, 2021, 10:09:20 PM »
Yo serious question - if it’s a typo, I’m entitled to a refund on the $1260 right? Can I just DM you guys?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1347
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #753 on: September 29, 2021, 10:10:53 PM »
Go to bed Skategoat
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 220
  • Get bent
« Reply #754 on: September 29, 2021, 10:15:42 PM »
Ha, what a fucking marooon. It’s only a matter of time before all this berrics shit implodes, all of his shit companies, whatever the fuck they wanna call BATB, nobody with any clout even films shit for the berrics anymore, it’s fucking cringe as fuck. There is a picture of Steve Berra sitting on the flatbar in the middle of house park here in Austin. It pretty much sums up what a fuckhead he is, should have kept backside flipping stuff and kept his fucking mouth shut, what a kook
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

everythingisgreat

• Rep: -130
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #755 on: September 29, 2021, 10:58:11 PM »

RikiTakeuchi

• Rep: 5
« Reply #756 on: September 29, 2021, 11:18:44 PM »
23 pages of hate over a blatantly obvious typo.

Bunch of Einsteins on archeological-level missions searching for something to hate on.

It wasn't a typo, both she and Skategoat confirmed that 1400 was the correct price on Instagram and then went on a blocking spree whenever someone called them out.

IDONTWANTAUSERNAME2

• Rep: 0
« Reply #757 on: September 29, 2021, 11:38:30 PM »

???

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 552
« Reply #758 on: September 30, 2021, 12:00:23 AM »

???

She doesn't want a man's attention. She wants his money. That's why she charges $50.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
« Reply #759 on: September 30, 2021, 12:39:57 AM »
Ha, what a fucking marooon. It’s only a matter of time before all this berrics shit implodes, all of his shit companies, whatever the fuck they wanna call BATB, nobody with any clout even films shit for the berrics anymore, it’s fucking cringe as fuck. There is a picture of Steve Berra sitting on the flatbar in the middle of house park here in Austin. It pretty much sums up what a fuckhead he is, should have kept backside flipping stuff and kept his fucking mouth shut, what a kook

Where can I find this pic?

AdditionalSlip

• Rep: -27
« Reply #760 on: September 30, 2021, 12:47:44 AM »
25 pages on a typo … and counting.

Thanks Marissa, Is there another thread for the lying, blocking and scamming ?

Mittens

• Rep: 34
« Reply #761 on: September 30, 2021, 01:50:57 AM »
Wait here, you tried to scam a tonne of skaters for 1000 dollar hats and pants and now you are angry that people were upset by it. Those prices were on there for over 2 weeks, you blocked and deleted the comments of plenty of people who "reported" this to you while those prices were on there but the prices remained. You even added the 10% Afghan charity sht and the prices were the same weeks after that too. Even Berra seemed to think they were that price and went at the hater guy, and even after that debacle the prices were the same. It would have taken a minute to update the website?

And now you are angry that people called you out on the scam? Please explain?

As a woman, I would like to point out how out of order it is to lazily call misogyny on skaters when first of all, you are not all girls, second that this is a scam you should be called out regardless of sex and three you are doing a disservice to calling out actual misogynists, it´s because that girl claims activist in her mercedes, cant skate and wears a bikini to make up for it and is calling herself a pro. That level of stupidity has nothing to do with the fact she is a woman. This is the exactly type of girl that girl skaters stand against as embarrassing the rest of us. Don´t you think grl skaters might want to be taken seriously without all these culture vulture/influencer/2 wheels ground faux-shuvit/no pop/ bra and pants thirst dressing/ filming-constantly-posting-constantly-every-single-shitty-fakie-no-pop-shuv-direct-to-insta-for-the-fit types types generating this level of embarrassment for the rest of us that just wanna skate but have to now carrythe weight of the embarrasing stigma you have inflicted on us?

Right here, calling misogyny is just an admission of guilt, as you have all acted so incredibly wrong that this is literally the only thing you can use as a counter and is a MASSIVE disservice to women considering the already existing amount of legit sexism going on and now you are using it to defend your scamming? That´s such a huge an insult to women, fck you you dont represent us. The amount of narcissism going on in all of your social media accounts is testament to this. Im not even going to comment on the claiming activism...

If it wasnt a scam then what was it? It´s surely pretty tough on the conscience in the first place and now the "error"? Surely if it was an error you wouldnt attack people for your own, frankly unacceptable attempts to charge people 1400 dollars for 140 dollar pants?

#activist
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 08:39:37 AM by Mittens »

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 649
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #762 on: September 30, 2021, 02:34:51 AM »
Wait here, you tried to scam a tonne of skaters for 1000 dollar hats and pants and now you are angry that people were upset by it. Those prices were on there for over 2 weeks, you blocked and deleted the comments of plenty of people who "reported" this to you while those prices were on there but the prices remained. Even Berra seemed to think they were that price and went at the hater guy, and even after that debacle the prices were the same. It would have taken a minute to update the website?

As a woman, I would like to point out how out of order it is to lazily call misogyny on skaters when first of all, you are not all girls, second that this is a scam you should be called out regardless of sex and three you are doing a disservice to calling out actual misogynists because that girl claims activist in her mercedes, cant skate and wears a bikini to make up for it and is calling herself a pro. That level of stupidity has nothing to do with the fact she is a woman. This is the exactly type of girl that girl skaters stand against as embarrassing the rest of us.

Right here, calling misogyny is just an admission of guilt, as you have all acted so incredibly wrong that this is literally the only thing you can use as a counter and is a MASSIVE disservice to women considering the already existing amount of legit sexism going on and now you are using it to defend your scamming? That´s such a huge an insult to women, fck you you dont represent us. The amount of narcissism going on in all of your social media accounts is testament to this. Im not even going to comment on the claiming activism...

If it wasnt a scam then what was it? It surely pretty tough on the conscience in the first place no the "error"? Surely if it was an error you wouldnt attack people for your own, frankly unacceptable attempts to charge people 1400 dollars for 140 dollar pants?

#activist

on point
would gnar

#sitewidetypos

JimGeko

• Rep: -38
« Reply #763 on: September 30, 2021, 02:53:27 AM »
Wait here, you tried to scam a tonne of skaters for 1000 dollar hats and pants and now you are angry that people were upset by it. Those prices were on there for over 2 weeks, you blocked and deleted the comments of plenty of people who "reported" this to you while those prices were on there but the prices remained. Even Berra seemed to think they were that price and went at the hater guy, and even after that debacle the prices were the same. It would have taken a minute to update the website?

As a woman, I would like to point out how out of order it is to lazily call misogyny on skaters when first of all, you are not all girls, second that this is a scam you should be called out regardless of sex and three you are doing a disservice to calling out actual misogynists because that girl claims activist in her mercedes, cant skate and wears a bikini to make up for it and is calling herself a pro. That level of stupidity has nothing to do with the fact she is a woman. This is the exactly type of girl that girl skaters stand against as embarrassing the rest of us. Don´t you think grl skaters might want to be taken seriously without all these culture vulture/influencer/2 wheels ground faux-shuvit/no pop/ bra and pants thirst dressing/ filming-constantly-posting-constantly-every-single-shitty-fakie-no-pop-shuv-direct-to-insta-for-the-fit types types generating this level of embarrassment for the rest of us that just wanna skate?

If it wasnt a scam then what was it? It surely pretty tough on the conscience in the first place no the "error"? Surely if it was an error you wouldnt attack people for your own, frankly unacceptable attempts to charge people 1400 dollars for 140 dollar pants?

#activist

this.

I want these vultures out of skateboarding. Marissa, Skatepussy, Skategoat and Berra. you can go.
What do you say on a Slap signature?

I DON"T KNOW!

MASHED POTATO * APPLE SAUCE * BUTTERY... BISCUITS.

https://ephmedia.giphy.com/4e27e798-9a5d-4df3-87ba-b18f905e055a.gif

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #764 on: September 30, 2021, 03:04:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Its misogynistic to call out a 30 year old with delusions of grandeur?

She wont let any racist old white men make money off her hard work in skateboarding, who is she talking about Ed Templeton, Andrew Reynolds or maybe its Dill and AVE?

Do you see how fucking rediculous those claims are? She goes onto sell 1,400 dollar pants in the middle of a pandemic under the guise of helping in the middle east.

A person who skates naked in a skatepark near children for internet clout. If you are defending any of this LA trash you maybe an evil person.

idontwantausername

« Reply #765 on: September 30, 2021, 03:42:20 AM »
So much male rage in here. You guys ok?

idontwantausername

« Reply #766 on: September 30, 2021, 04:09:34 AM »

As a woman, I would like to point out how out of order it is to lazily call misogyny on skaters when first of all, you are not all girls, second that this is a scam you should be called out regardless of sex and three you are doing a disservice to calling out actual misogynists because that girl claims activist in her mercedes, cant skate and wears a bikini to make up for it and is calling herself a pro. That level of stupidity has nothing to do with the fact she is a woman. This is the exactly type of girl that girl skaters stand against as embarrassing the rest of us. Don´t you think grl skaters might want to be taken seriously without all these culture vulture/influencer/2 wheels ground faux-shuvit/no pop/ bra and pants thirst dressing/ filming-constantly-posting-constantly-every-single-shitty-fakie-no-pop-shuv-direct-to-insta-for-the-fit types types generating this level of embarrassment for the rest of us that just wanna skate but have to now carrythe load of your embarrasing stigma you have inflicted on us?

#activist

You guys have been so victimized by pants. It must be awful, the difficult lives you lead.

Mittens

• Rep: 34
« Reply #767 on: September 30, 2021, 04:19:23 AM »
I think i made my point explicit enough, if you have problems understanding about what you have done and your lack of remorse, to the degree that you really think its about just pants then it´s more testament to your own lack of understanding or reading comprehension and your inability to see past your own outragious narcissism.

You clearly are too self obsessed and outside of skating to "get it" and your response justifies exactly my point, aint my fault if you are so egotistical to not understand the point of view of somebody else and show how unbothered you are by attempting to scam people and at the same time displaying your incredible lack of morality, yet trying to deceive people that you are an activist and actually give a fck about anybody but yourownself and use the women of Afghanistan as mere objects/props to inflate your own ego.

But by all means keep thinking its about 1000 dollar beanies.   

Expand Quote

As a woman, I would like to point out how out of order it is to lazily call misogyny on skaters when first of all, you are not all girls, second that this is a scam you should be called out regardless of sex and three you are doing a disservice to calling out actual misogynists because that girl claims activist in her mercedes, cant skate and wears a bikini to make up for it and is calling herself a pro. That level of stupidity has nothing to do with the fact she is a woman. This is the exactly type of girl that girl skaters stand against as embarrassing the rest of us. Don´t you think grl skaters might want to be taken seriously without all these culture vulture/influencer/2 wheels ground faux-shuvit/no pop/ bra and pants thirst dressing/ filming-constantly-posting-constantly-every-single-shitty-fakie-no-pop-shuv-direct-to-insta-for-the-fit types types generating this level of embarrassment for the rest of us that just wanna skate but have to now carrythe load of your embarrasing stigma you have inflicted on us?

#activist
[close]

You guys have been so victimized by pants. It must be awful, the difficult lives you lead.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 05:23:51 AM by Mittens »

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #768 on: September 30, 2021, 04:25:46 AM »
Expand Quote

#activist
[close]

Imagine thinking skateboarders will pay more then 6$ for thrift store chef pants

Sick_McCrank_

• Rep: -489
« Reply #769 on: September 30, 2021, 04:31:52 AM »
Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

JimGeko

« Reply #770 on: September 30, 2021, 04:44:10 AM »

I DON"T KNOW!

Sick_McCrank_

• Rep: -489
« Reply #771 on: September 30, 2021, 04:54:07 AM »
The n Word or the obsessive Self love?  ;D

Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 220
  • Get bent
« Reply #772 on: September 30, 2021, 04:55:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

Showerface

• Rep: -7
« Reply #773 on: September 30, 2021, 05:29:03 AM »
The thread that keeps on giving!

IpathCats

« Reply #774 on: September 30, 2021, 05:53:03 AM »
I bet @idontwantausername is actually Weck

Salmon Agah

« Reply #775 on: September 30, 2021, 05:53:14 AM »
Looks like a little kid at a water park.

JimGeko

« Reply #776 on: September 30, 2021, 05:56:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Scientology skate kook day trip to the park

I DON"T KNOW!

somefucker

« Reply #777 on: September 30, 2021, 05:57:25 AM »

I know that pool must've stank after those photos you took.

Rune Spliffberg

• Rep: 109
« Reply #778 on: September 30, 2021, 06:51:24 AM »

???
It's okay, Leandre obviously gave Marissa and g.a.p.e.p.u.s.s.y. an n word pass. Not hard to believe considering how easily he goes along with everything else despite how shitty it is (Bryte, Cariuma, the nickname "skategoat", 1,400.00 pants, etc.)

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #779 on: September 30, 2021, 06:56:41 AM »
Yo serious question - if it’s a typo, I’m entitled to a refund on the $1260 right? Can I just DM you guys?
seriously though. if anyone knows a victim of these scam pants they should be made aware of compensation