Author Topic: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.  (Read 64798 times)

SatanicPanic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
Re: Move over Supreme. $1400 Mama Skate pants are in town.
« Reply #780 on: September 30, 2021, 07:06:11 AM »
Expand Quote

???
[close]

Sooooo...... is anyone ok with this?
Nope. Not a great look.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1500
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #781 on: September 30, 2021, 08:03:55 AM »
I guess it was one of those "typos" she's prone to like typing out "pro skater" instead of a descriptor more based on reality.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2254
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #782 on: September 30, 2021, 08:24:48 AM »
Dayummm! @Mittens straigjt up breaking it down & kicking ‘em in the chops!
Expand Quote

???
[close]

Wasn’t that Kyle Walker dude damn near shut down for using the N-bomb while rapping?
She gonna get a pass for this?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Robby

• Rep: 15
« Reply #783 on: September 30, 2021, 08:30:09 AM »
Yuck it up all you want, but once The Storm comes like SkateQ has warned us you’ll all be in prison.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2254
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #784 on: September 30, 2021, 08:49:10 AM »
Here you go, @idontwantausername

Got you something for that tender jaw of yours. Must be painful having your bullshit force fed to you by the many posters here, with their salient points.
You a clown.
A clown in need of some pain relief.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

veritas

« Reply #785 on: September 30, 2021, 08:52:29 AM »
Funniest part of this is that there’s really nothing she could do at this point to take the stink off her / legitimize herself after flagrantly trying to scam people and quadrupling down on it.

I’m also curious how those “greasy white males” like Dill and Theibaud got this far without charging 1700 per deck but promising to donate a fraction to the abused cowboys or the left handed tuba players support group

yghartsyrt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #786 on: September 30, 2021, 09:21:03 AM »
Wait here, you tried to scam a tonne of skaters for 1000 dollar hats and pants and now you are angry that people were upset by it. Those prices were on there for over 2 weeks, you blocked and deleted the comments of plenty of people who "reported" this to you while those prices were on there but the prices remained. You even added the 10% Afghan charity sht and the prices were the same weeks after that too. Even Berra seemed to think they were that price and went at the hater guy, and even after that debacle the prices were the same. It would have taken a minute to update the website?

And now you are angry that people called you out on the scam? Please explain?

As a woman, I would like to point out how out of order it is to lazily call misogyny on skaters when first of all, you are not all girls, second that this is a scam you should be called out regardless of sex and three you are doing a disservice to calling out actual misogynists, it´s because that girl claims activist in her mercedes, cant skate and wears a bikini to make up for it and is calling herself a pro. That level of stupidity has nothing to do with the fact she is a woman. This is the exactly type of girl that girl skaters stand against as embarrassing the rest of us. Don´t you think grl skaters might want to be taken seriously without all these culture vulture/influencer/2 wheels ground faux-shuvit/no pop/ bra and pants thirst dressing/ filming-constantly-posting-constantly-every-single-shitty-fakie-no-pop-shuv-direct-to-insta-for-the-fit types types generating this level of embarrassment for the rest of us that just wanna skate but have to now carrythe weight of the embarrasing stigma you have inflicted on us?

Right here, calling misogyny is just an admission of guilt, as you have all acted so incredibly wrong that this is literally the only thing you can use as a counter and is a MASSIVE disservice to women considering the already existing amount of legit sexism going on and now you are using it to defend your scamming? That´s such a huge an insult to women, fck you you dont represent us. The amount of narcissism going on in all of your social media accounts is testament to this. Im not even going to comment on the claiming activism...

If it wasnt a scam then what was it? It´s surely pretty tough on the conscience in the first place and now the "error"? Surely if it was an error you wouldnt attack people for your own, frankly unacceptable attempts to charge people 1400 dollars for 140 dollar pants?

#activist

323-BALM

• Rep: 46
« Reply #787 on: September 30, 2021, 09:41:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

???
[close]

[close]
Wasn’t that Kyle Walker dude damn near shut down for using the N-bomb while rapping?

it's a typo
You've clearly never smelled a cauliflower fart.

LostBearings

• Rep: -6
« Reply #788 on: September 30, 2021, 09:55:48 AM »
Ha, what a fucking marooon. It’s only a matter of time before all this berrics shit implodes, all of his shit companies, whatever the fuck they wanna call BATB, nobody with any clout even films shit for the berrics anymore, it’s fucking cringe as fuck. There is a picture of Steve Berra sitting on the flatbar in the middle of house park here in Austin. It pretty much sums up what a fuckhead he is, should have kept backside flipping stuff and kept his fucking mouth shut, what a kook

That rap video was the straw on the camels back. So whack haha it felt as though that dude knew that the berrics would repost his shitty video if it was named after a notable skater, plenty more skater/rappers out there that actually excel at both. Promotional money could've been at play as well, Berra gets more money for $cientology all while tip toeing the line of pure corn and beyond corn. Berra's 🌽 compass knows no bounds so the possibilities are endless

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
« Reply #789 on: September 30, 2021, 10:06:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

???
[close]

[close]
Would that be considered a SkatePussypass?

Get hungry on it!

BugleBites

• Rep: -68
« Reply #790 on: September 30, 2021, 10:55:57 AM »
You misogynists are still going on about this?

Has literally nothing to do with the fact the owner of the brand is female, and it should be noted - this is the only thread you have posted in while the rest of us are discussing plenty of other subjects elsewhere on the forum. Seems like you're the one who's obsessed with this particular subject/thread.

idontwantausername

« Reply #791 on: September 30, 2021, 11:06:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Has literally nothing to do with the fact the owner of the brand is female, and it should be noted - this is the only thread you have posted in while the rest of us are discussing plenty of other subjects elsewhere on the forum. Seems like you're the one who's obsessed with this particular subject/thread.

Liar

BugleBites

« Reply #792 on: September 30, 2021, 11:09:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Liar

You know anyone on here can see your post history, right? I didn't count the ONE post you made back when you first signed up, so sue me ... FOR DEFAMATION.  ;D

somefucker

« Reply #793 on: September 30, 2021, 11:11:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Liar

Confirmed.

How does it feel to put all your eggs in the idiot basket.

idontwantausername

« Reply #794 on: September 30, 2021, 11:12:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Liar
[close]

You know anyone on here can see your post history, right? I didn't count the ONE post you made back when you first signed up, so sue me ... FOR DEFAMATION.  ;D

I do, so it’s weird you would lie.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #795 on: September 30, 2021, 11:16:21 AM »

Yes they do. Y’all care about fucking everything and play like you dont. Something to care about though … upcoming legislation regarding what can and can’t be said anonymously online. Protections for forums like this will soon diminish. And the government will take the kickball home and you’ll all have nowhere to play.

So tell me … am I wrong there too?

What kind of fascist garbage is this?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1405
« Reply #796 on: September 30, 2021, 11:18:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Liar
[close]

[close]

Guys we were wrong

Berra wanted to remind us that nieratko sucks in February, but now is committed to filming us on our front porch for being suppressive

somefucker

« Reply #797 on: September 30, 2021, 11:19:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Liar
[close]

[close]

wow, you posted in ONE other thread besides this one.

learn how to kickflip. also your ass is incredibly undesirable and is reminiscent of my childhood dog's musty leathered underbelly.

IpathCats

« Reply #798 on: September 30, 2021, 11:36:19 AM »
@idontwantausername posted then deleted something about how we used to "worship weck". I've said it once and I'll say it again. If this isn't a random troll or a butthurt lil ricky, its weck.

BugleBites

« Reply #799 on: September 30, 2021, 11:37:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Liar
[close]

[close]

Sounds like you have a solid case, have your lawyers contact ... deez nuuuutz.  ;D

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1347
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #800 on: September 30, 2021, 11:43:12 AM »
Yuck it up all you want, but once The Storm comes like SkateQ has warned us you’ll all be in prison.
The Storm already came in 1999
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 552
« Reply #801 on: September 30, 2021, 11:47:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

conqueso

« Reply #802 on: September 30, 2021, 11:47:41 AM »

somefucker

« Reply #803 on: September 30, 2021, 11:48:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

LOL FUCK

idontwantausername

« Reply #804 on: September 30, 2021, 11:58:35 AM »
Do you guys normally pile on and harass/abuse women like this in real life or just on the internet where it’s safe?

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #805 on: September 30, 2021, 12:05:18 PM »
Do you guys normally pile on and harass/abuse women like this in real life or just on the internet where it’s safe?

Women can fuck up just like men can. Its sexist to think that just because someone is a woman that frees them from criticism when they do something scummy like mark up pants to an insane degree and then try to gaslight us that it was just a typo and we're just "gross abusers harassing a proud girl boss". Just because you can use buzzwords doesn't mean you're making a salient point

idontwantausername

« Reply #806 on: September 30, 2021, 12:12:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Me and the boys piled on your mom the other day so yes irl too

I see. So like, gang rape. Wild.

idontwantausername

« Reply #807 on: September 30, 2021, 12:13:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Women can fuck up just like men can. Its sexist to think that just because someone is a woman that frees them from criticism when they do something scummy like mark up pants to an insane degree and then try to gaslight us that it was just a typo and we're just "gross abusers harassing a proud girl boss". Just because you can use buzzwords doesn't mean you're making a salient point

Slap loves buzzwords though.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #808 on: September 30, 2021, 12:14:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Me and the boys piled on your mom the other day so yes irl too
[close]

I see. So like, gang rape. Wild.

Steve do you still tear up when you think about Tony having a little toke or have you forgiven him for his thetan driven behavior?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1347
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #809 on: September 30, 2021, 12:22:32 PM »
Volcano Ghost is a decent name for a strain
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.